Marq

Plateforme de conception et de modèles de marques facile à utiliser.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

278 avis

Kasey
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Saved me so much time!

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

I've literally spend hours upon hours trying to figure out how to make business cards on Microsoft word, this software really helped cut the time in half. Having excellent templates really was super useful and there were a lot of fun creative designs. I found it to be much more simple than using the Adobe software that I found to be a bit intimidating.

Inconvénients

I really didn't need to use this software very much, but I did not experience any issues while using the free trial and I would recommend it to anyone trying to build cards like this.

Kevin
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Easy Brand Design Management Software

Publié le 12/06/2018

I learned more about what I require in a design software and what I could live without.

Avantages

User intuitive, and simple to use straight out of the gate with useful templates to get even the newest of users started quickly. Brand Management options make for quick projects as well.

Inconvénients

Free options are limited and the sizing and formats could be a bit more diverse. I personally can do the same thing in other programs with their free versions what requires a subscription to do in Lucidpress.

Katie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fine to Use in a Pinch, But Not a Great Substitute

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

If you need a quick document or poster designed and you haven't dived into the Adobe world yet, Lucidpress will work in a pinch. The navigation is fairly simple and easy to use, and they've got a great selection of pre-designed icons, symbols, and pictures you can use. It's been a lifesaver for quick projects when I didn't have access to InDesign.

Inconvénients

The free version is extremely restrictive in the amount of data you can upload + pages you can create. Good news: the first paid tier isn't prohibitively expensive (so expect to pay). Functionality isn't at all as robust as InDesign, and I've often found myself scrambling and searching to find a basic function like page rulers/guidelines. But if you're expecting basic functionality, this will get the job done.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Even a kid can use this!

Publié le 12/01/2019

As a small business I have a limited budget for graphic design. For small projects Lucidpress has been used for our one-off reports and mailers.

This platform is perfect for people like me who have a limited budget and a basic knowledge of layout. I am sure that if I was a trained professional I could capitalize on all the features and do a better job, but for the projects that I have this is a great solution.

I highly recommend this platform.

Avantages

That it is drag and drop features and the help tool is great, clear, and actually does help guide you through to the solution (I have used it a lot).

Inconvénients

It is sometimes hard to get the columns to connect/disconnect and resize.

Lexie
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Easy for Non-Designers

Publié le 17/09/2019

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Avantages

I liked how I was able to transfer all my skills from Illustrator and MORE from this software. It has advanced capabilities even though even though beginners can use it too. It puts a lot of pressure off me, as a graphic designer, when writers can create visuals of what they are thinking themselves.

Inconvénients

This does not replace Illustrator in my opinion since there is just not the same amount of flexibility offered. It is still useful for the writers.

Ismail
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Lucid Press

Publié le 27/02/2017

Avantages

Lucid press is awesome we use it to create all our eBooks, we used to work with Indesign before, but Indesign requires lots of computer resources what we like about Lucid Press is the fact that it runs on a browser

Inconvénients

Grids and snap to grid features can be improved, text-editor needs improvements, there are no strokes for the text.

Colin
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A is for A4

Publié le 08/11/2018

I have found it useful in preparing a brochure and some other material for a restaurant business that is run by some friends. It's relatively intuitive but could do with more templates in A4

Avantages

I like the templates and the relatively easy way to adapt them to suit your needs

Inconvénients

There are not enough templates in A4 which is the most commonly used paper in an office and small business environment in Australia. When you change a "Letter"-sized template to A4 the design elements move out of place.

Renea
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Worked Great For Us!

Publié le 01/06/2018

Being able to go to press quickly with our design!

Being able to go to press quickly with our design!

Avantages

We were able to create a beautiful press for a charitable campaign quickly. Graphics were good and my partners on the deal were extremely happy with the look!

Inconvénients

I would like to see a better tutorial section in the form of short 2-5 minute videos. The learning curve for a novice would be a bit overwhelming.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Get the BEST with Lucidpress

Publié le 26/03/2019

The overall experience was great. We were able to publish a monthly newsletter promoting the exciting accomplishments of our school and community. Once the template was setup for the different users, the delegation of duties and the collaboration of ideas was outstanding.

Avantages

* Ability to work on publication collaboratively with others
* Create many different styles of pages to make you publication spectacular
* Professional look of the finished product
* Different ways to publish the final product

Inconvénients

* There is a "learning curve" on how some function work in Lucidpress.
* Not a drag and drop feature for pictures.

Rivka
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 11/04/2020

Avantages

This has been a great tool for creating the layout for my children's books and coloring books before publishing them. It is simple and easy to use even for someone without a background in more advanced design tools like myself. I am so glad I found this tool!

Inconvénients

Like anything else, even though it is easy there is a bit of a learning curve.

Marci
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Great Product

Publié le 24/02/2020

Avantages

The ease of use is what I like most. It’s very user friendly.

Inconvénients

In my opinion it is missing some features such as the ability to create charts and graphs. I would also like the ability to add some more artistic flair to my documents and to have a wider variety of preset templates like Canva offers.

Alternatives envisagées

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome option for those wanting to not be tied to Publisher

Publié le 06/02/2020

Being a Chromebook/G-Suite district, Lucidpress allows our staff to continue to make high quality newsletters and flyers on any device (since it's cloud based) without being tied to the Microsoft Office product. The ability to collaborate and integrate into Google Classroom and Google Drive has also been very beneficial.

Avantages

Web based with a nice variety of features. Simple to use but powerful. Can be centrally managed and licenses can be distributed, as needed, using the Lucidpress Team feature. Cheap for K-12 entities (about $50 per license, per year). LucidPress is a great alternative from Microsoft Publisher even for those institutes that may use the Educational free version of Office 365 (which doesn't include Publisher). Allows for collaboration and makes creating newsletters and flyers easy for even the non-technical user. Connects easily with Google Drive and Google Classrooms.

Inconvénients

With a fairly large set of options and features, "Publisher only" trained staff or those who are "tech-nervous" are initially a little intimidated by the options they have. However, after showing them the basics in under 5 minutes, they can usually create professional looking newsletters.

Linh
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Been using Lucidpress for nearly two years and it has been a wonderful experience.

Publié le 16/06/2017

Getting paid.

Getting paid.

Avantages

Lucidpress is a great online-based software for those who cannot download software on their computers. As a chromebook user, it was a handy tool for me to create, edit and download PDFs I have created. I created things from flyers to presentations to postcards. Easy to use and simple to use. Lucidpress is great to use when you need basic editing tools from Adobe InDesign.

Inconvénients

More features! Lucidpress should use more work on the picture editing tool. Some of the brightness and contrast doesn't work too well, so I prefer to do simple editing on Photoshop for my brightening needs on photos.

Cassie

• Support client

I love the user-friendliness of the program, my documents look great without tons of hours...

Publié le 17/06/2017

Avantages

It's easy to add and manipulate graphics and text. The upload font upgrade is well worth it to have more options. Customer support is good too and they are always upgrading the services and experience

Inconvénients

I don't like the storage system. If you upload a photo and use it four times, the storage counts it against your account each individual time. That can chew up a lot of space

Adam
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Publié le 21/02/2018

Avantages

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Works for me!

Publié le 05/12/2018

I need good quality graphics for my small online store. I don’t have a designer on payroll, so having an easy to use solution like Lucidpress is awesome.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and how many templates are available.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more fonts available without an upgrade to the premium plan.

Thomas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

The Friends of the Botanical Garden of Gothenburg, Sweden

Publié le 23/02/2020

If you know a bit of publishing it is a perfect tool to create any kind of document you would like to publish. It is also easy and fun to see how well the document will grow and finally look like.

Avantages

It is a modern and userfriendly webbased publishing tool that I have come to like a lot. I have used it over more than 2 years for publishing our newsletter to our 7,000 members, 4 times a year.

Inconvénients

As it is web based tool you need a good internet connection and sometimes you have to be a bit patient with the reply.

Lawrence
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

lucidpress document and image editing online software

Publié le 09/01/2019

branding, social media.
We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media....

branding, social media.
We use it also with other applications like Vistaprint for printed media.
we find it very easy to use, and are very happy with the quality. We feel it's good value for money, but doesn't replace a professional graphic design service.
Really liked being able to use a free version to get the hang of the software. we then chose to go with the upgraded (paid) version.

Avantages

very easy to use image editing software with some great features ... like being able to upload and store a bank of images, easy to use options for sharing and working on projects and a nice in-between option as far as complexity and quality is concerned. I'd say it is ideal for folks that something like Adobe Photoshop or InDesign is overkill, yet need the more tools and resources that you may fond with most online (either free or paid) apps / software.

Inconvénients

not being able to access all (or at least more) fonts despite using a paid version.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Plenty of flexibility

Publié le 13/11/2021

Love it. The ability to create documents quickly - and which look beautiful - is hugely valuable.

Avantages

The end documents look highly professional. We can produce our own content without paying external designers and keep all items consistent with our branding

Inconvénients

The text flow. Fiddly to master initially, although we got the hang of it fairly quickly. I’ve also found the text formatting is inconsistent between browsers. Overall though, not much to complain about and definitely no deal breakers.

Lynita
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use Lucidpress in all our ventures for flyers, business cards, brochures, media kits, and...

Publié le 15/06/2017

Avantages

Love the ease of use! I don't have any graphic design training so the ready made templates are awesome!

Christa
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This is the most easy program to create just about anything you need. I cant live without it.

Publié le 19/06/2017

I was able to create and publish a product that look like it came out of a Print House.

Avantages

The pros is it is simple to use and their customer service rocks! I love the alignment and centering tools. I love the freedom with using shapes and overlaying text.. I love the storage space for all your images.

Inconvénients

I would say at first it was printing double sided copies, but Lucid Press customer service taught me the walk around it.

Sophie
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's been a great experience, easy to work with, lots of cool templates, possibilities are...

Publié le 15/06/2017

I am now able to create professional and visually appealing documents and promo material. I've been able to do it myself instead of outsource.

Avantages

I love all the templates and ability to download your own fonts, images, etc I use it for everything. I create flyers, posters, portfolios, catalogs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when working on large pieces it takes forever to download and gets super slow. I wish it would be compatible with photoshop.

Lee

• Support client

Low Cost publishing for my printing needs

Publié le 17/06/2017

Avantages

Lucidpress works on Chromebooks as it's web-based. This functionality has saved my company lots of money on Full based OS laptops .

Inconvénients

Unable to push out Indesign Files. My company does a lot of designing that ends up in print. Higher-end print companies request InDesign files which I'm unable export out of LucidPress. I sometimes run into clients who request InDesign files which is an industry standard that I'm unable to deliver to them

Stephania
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love the ease and quality of Lucid Press!

Publié le 09/12/2020

Lucid Press is well-structured and has great newsletter templates. It was a really big help in designing my school's newsletters. I was able to guide my students easily with the Lucid Press templates.

Avantages

I like the formatted templates and the ease of use, of Lucid Press. It was easy for me to use the formatted templates with my students and my organizations.

Inconvénients

I loved Lucid Press as it is. It works well for me.

Shannon

Design Made Easy

Publié le 20/05/2020

Highly efficient.

Highly efficient.

Avantages

I enjoy the templates as well as the option for your own design. Efficient.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more options for pictures/effects for pictures.

Alternatives envisagées