Marq

Plateforme de conception et de modèles de marques facile à utiliser.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Saved me so much time!

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

I've literally spend hours upon hours trying to figure out how to make business cards on Microsoft word, this software really helped cut the time in half. Having excellent templates really was super useful and there were a lot of fun creative designs. I found it to be much more simple than using the Adobe software that I found to be a bit intimidating.

Inconvénients

I really didn't need to use this software very much, but I did not experience any issues while using the free trial and I would recommend it to anyone trying to build cards like this.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Easy Brand Design Management Software

Publié le 12/06/2018

I learned more about what I require in a design software and what I could live without.

Avantages

User intuitive, and simple to use straight out of the gate with useful templates to get even the newest of users started quickly. Brand Management options make for quick projects as well.

Inconvénients

Free options are limited and the sizing and formats could be a bit more diverse. I personally can do the same thing in other programs with their free versions what requires a subscription to do in Lucidpress.

Katie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fine to Use in a Pinch, But Not a Great Substitute

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

If you need a quick document or poster designed and you haven't dived into the Adobe world yet, Lucidpress will work in a pinch. The navigation is fairly simple and easy to use, and they've got a great selection of pre-designed icons, symbols, and pictures you can use. It's been a lifesaver for quick projects when I didn't have access to InDesign.

Inconvénients

The free version is extremely restrictive in the amount of data you can upload + pages you can create. Good news: the first paid tier isn't prohibitively expensive (so expect to pay). Functionality isn't at all as robust as InDesign, and I've often found myself scrambling and searching to find a basic function like page rulers/guidelines. But if you're expecting basic functionality, this will get the job done.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Even a kid can use this!

Publié le 12/01/2019

As a small business I have a limited budget for graphic design. For small projects Lucidpress has been used for our one-off reports and mailers.

This platform is perfect for people like me who have a limited budget and a basic knowledge of layout. I am sure that if I was a trained professional I could capitalize on all the features and do a better job, but for the projects that I have this is a great solution.

I highly recommend this platform.

Avantages

That it is drag and drop features and the help tool is great, clear, and actually does help guide you through to the solution (I have used it a lot).

Inconvénients

It is sometimes hard to get the columns to connect/disconnect and resize.

Glenn
Glenn
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good, but there are better

Publié le 10/07/2021

For a cloud service to use in documents, it is very usable. Just don't expect to do creative design in it. Create multi-page text documents in it if you want, but do your cover somewhere else.

Avantages

My colleague uses this and invited me to try it on her account. It has nice features and allows you to create and layout documents, and provides a catalog interface so I can see and choose all my created content quickly. Easy to use for a cloud service, good for beginners to do basic stuff.

Inconvénients

To be honest, it feels a bit old, reminds me of Aldus Pagemaker back in the 90's. Layout functionalities are limited and stiff, provides few options for creative design. Don't get me wrong, it is very usable and you CAN do good layouts in it, but it takes time and a lot more steps than what I am used to.

Lexie
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy for Non-Designers

Publié le 17/09/2019

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Such a great workspace for non-designers to be creative.

Avantages

I liked how I was able to transfer all my skills from Illustrator and MORE from this software. It has advanced capabilities even though even though beginners can use it too. It puts a lot of pressure off me, as a graphic designer, when writers can create visuals of what they are thinking themselves.

Inconvénients

This does not replace Illustrator in my opinion since there is just not the same amount of flexibility offered. It is still useful for the writers.

Ismail

Lucid Press

Publié le 27/02/2017

Avantages

Lucid press is awesome we use it to create all our eBooks, we used to work with Indesign before, but Indesign requires lots of computer resources what we like about Lucid Press is the fact that it runs on a browser

Inconvénients

Grids and snap to grid features can be improved, text-editor needs improvements, there are no strokes for the text.

Colin
Colin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A is for A4

Publié le 08/11/2018

I have found it useful in preparing a brochure and some other material for a restaurant business that is run by some friends. It's relatively intuitive but could do with more templates in A4

Avantages

I like the templates and the relatively easy way to adapt them to suit your needs

Inconvénients

There are not enough templates in A4 which is the most commonly used paper in an office and small business environment in Australia. When you change a "Letter"-sized template to A4 the design elements move out of place.

Michael
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Get the BEST with Lucidpress

Publié le 26/03/2019

The overall experience was great. We were able to publish a monthly newsletter promoting the exciting accomplishments of our school and community. Once the template was setup for the different users, the delegation of duties and the collaboration of ideas was outstanding.

Avantages

* Ability to work on publication collaboratively with others
* Create many different styles of pages to make you publication spectacular
* Professional look of the finished product
* Different ways to publish the final product

Inconvénients

* There is a "learning curve" on how some function work in Lucidpress.
* Not a drag and drop feature for pictures.

Rivka
Rivka
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 11/04/2020

Avantages

This has been a great tool for creating the layout for my children's books and coloring books before publishing them. It is simple and easy to use even for someone without a background in more advanced design tools like myself. I am so glad I found this tool!

Inconvénients

Like anything else, even though it is easy there is a bit of a learning curve.

Marci
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great Product

Publié le 24/02/2020

Avantages

The ease of use is what I like most. It’s very user friendly.

Inconvénients

In my opinion it is missing some features such as the ability to create charts and graphs. I would also like the ability to add some more artistic flair to my documents and to have a wider variety of preset templates like Canva offers.

Alternatives envisagées

Adobe Creative Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Marq

Price and ease of use
William and
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Easiest Publishing program available

Publié le 17/05/2021

Overall, LucidPress is a fantastic publishing program that will have you up and designing magazines, flyers, webpages, etc in no time at all

Avantages

I liked LucidPress because it is straightforward and relatively easy to use, requiring only a short amount of study time before I was able to design a viable publication.

Inconvénients

The people at LP tecnical have an irritation tendancy to fix things that aren't broke while bypassing obvious problems.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Lucidpress

Publié le 09/05/2019

Overall Lucidpress gets the job done and is a good resource for someone just starting out or looking to do some quick designing. I wouldn't recommend it to more affluent designers, but newbies should certainly consider adding it to their tool belt of programs.

Avantages

Lucidpress is a good resource for basic level design rendering with a clean and simple user interface. It gets the job done. The company offers a free demo as well so you can do some basic testing of functionality before committing to spending money on it. The ease-of-use is a prominent feature that makes it a great tool for designers and non-designers alike. I would highly recommend this to people looking to do their own design work on a very basic level.

Inconvénients

There is unfortunately a very limited selection of free templates to use and no library of icons or stock graphics to pull from. It limits and inhibit users some in the process. It would be a great feature to consider adding to make the software more worth the money.

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I've used LucidPress for professional projects like posters, business cards, and graphics....

Publié le 18/06/2017

Avantages

Ease of use. Everything pops. Lots of versatility and storage. When I create posters and flyers they look professional, more than professional. They grab attention, and I didn't have to attend 30 hours of online courses in learning to use complicated software.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see the ability to "flatten" PDFs for printing. Printers have come back to me with questions regarding fonts, graphics, etc. that aren't embedded. I've encountered one or two glitches in a final printed product that resulted from non-flattened transparencies. I don't have Adobe's suite of products (and don't want to pay for or learn to use them), that's the whole point of using a product like LucidPress. Please get that "flatten" feature working!!!

Adam

• Support client

Lucidpress makes creating graphics/marketing materials for our church a breeze!

Publié le 21/02/2018

Avantages

As a pc-turned-mac user, finding an easy to use software to create promo/marketing was hard- I was used to using Publisher--and had never settled on a similar program on our mac computers. Options seemed pretty pricy--until I discovered Lucidpress. Now, we can quickly create clean and professional looking materials for our church's programs and events. Very affordable, and very helpful. The entire experience of using Lucidpress is easy to use. All buttons are intuitive and feel very natural to use--especially as a former publisher user. It gives a variety of options for saving/printing--and the onboard templates are a huge time-saver. Pick a template, customize as needed, and away you go. Very fast process, and the end product looks amazing and communicates our messages well.

Nicole
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

User Friendly!

Publié le 22/02/2020

I like using this software. It makes it pretty easy for our students to create their own online magazines

Avantages

Lucid Press is very user friendly. It doesn't have a big learning curve, so it's easy to jump right in a create a project. I also like the fact that you can generate code to embed a magazine directly onto your website.

Inconvénients

I wish it were easier to cut/paste directly from Word documents. My writers send me articles written in word processing software and I really need to be able to paste content directly into Lucid Press. You can do it, but you have to use a white background because the pasted content (each word) ends up with a white background behind it. If you use a colored background on the page you're working on, it ends up looking like some sort of funky ransom note!

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Wonderful options!!!

Publié le 22/02/2020

Lucid press takes care of a lot of set up issues and that I truly appreciate. There’s no arguments with the press offers the best

Avantages

Wonderful options!!! The software as how it is set up makes life so easy for me to work with clients. The ease in which I can create is fantastic. It was so easy to train one of my employees in usingThe software. I recommend it to all my clients and friends because of the professional results and the ease of use that I get from the software

Inconvénients

No cons it does what I want it to do and the end product looks great

Ashley
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lucidpress brings functionality and a modern quality to the publications we create.

Publié le 15/06/2017

This software helped us modernize our publications. Instead of "flat" print pieces, we can now create interactive publications. We utilize this especially for our quarterly publication providing YouTube videos, photo galleries, links to resources our members may have missed. I also love that if something was incorrect, all I need to do is fix it and republish it and no one else would know.

Avantages

The software is extremely intuitive. We utilize Lucidpress for a quarterly publication and it is extremely easy to create templates or copy older files in order to keep branding consistent throughout. I like the variety of things you can create and like that their are some loaded templates if you want a basis to start from.

BELINDA
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Lucidpress design champ

Publié le 28/09/2019

.I used this software severally when I first started writing and I must say, its one of the best design softwares out there. it made it less complicated and also fun creating the content I wanted for my presentations and even my writing.

Avantages

Firstly, I'd like to say, I appreciate how easy it is to work on and how it allows me be more creative with my brand designs. I have used the software severally to design flyers and even the cover for one of my books. it is a very great tool for content creators and even office personnel.
“With its awesome wide variety of templates, you can easily create your wonderful ideas.

Inconvénients

I tried using it on my Android phone but couldn't. Apparently, you can only use it on a PC and that is a limitation to me because there are times when I don't have my PC close bye and I need to quickly work on my phone and I can't access the software on my phone.

Jodi
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lucidpress has been a great solution for our small non-profit.

Intuitive interface

Intuitive interface

Avantages

I feel like Lucidpress is pretty intuitive to use. There hasn't been a huge learning curve. Like that we can store our brand colors, fonts etc.

Inconvénients

We hoped to be able to convert Publisher files, but we are not able to do that at this time. We have had to recreate those documents.

Rodney
  • Secteur d'activité : Collecte de fonds
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Easy powerful platform

Publié le 22/02/2020

We use for posters, newsletters and magazines.

We use for posters, newsletters and magazines.

Avantages

This software is by far the easiest and most powerful software we have used for newsletters and PR Sheets. We have tried numerous programs. Most with a higher price point and this has been the the best option for our PR Team.

Inconvénients

Right now this has no flaws for.our use and we have had great luck with lucidpress

Sophie
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's been a great experience, easy to work with, lots of cool templates, possibilities are...

Publié le 15/06/2017

I am now able to create professional and visually appealing documents and promo material. I've been able to do it myself instead of outsource.

Avantages

I love all the templates and ability to download your own fonts, images, etc I use it for everything. I create flyers, posters, portfolios, catalogs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when working on large pieces it takes forever to download and gets super slow. I wish it would be compatible with photoshop.

Lee

• Support client

Low Cost publishing for my printing needs

Avantages

Lucidpress works on Chromebooks as it's web-based. This functionality has saved my company lots of money on Full based OS laptops .

Inconvénients

Unable to push out Indesign Files. My company does a lot of designing that ends up in print. Higher-end print companies request InDesign files which I'm unable export out of LucidPress. I sometimes run into clients who request InDesign files which is an industry standard that I'm unable to deliver to them

Stephania
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love the ease and quality of Lucid Press!

Publié le 09/12/2020

Lucid Press is well-structured and has great newsletter templates. It was a really big help in designing my school's newsletters. I was able to guide my students easily with the Lucid Press templates.

Avantages

I like the formatted templates and the ease of use, of Lucid Press. It was easy for me to use the formatted templates with my students and my organizations.

Inconvénients

I loved Lucid Press as it is. It works well for me.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great design tool that is easy to use and flexible!

Publié le 17/06/2017

I do not have graphic design experience so LucidPress allows me to create professional materials for my organization. I use this program for everything from marketing materials for our website, social media, and government TV channel to creating newsletters and annual reports. It makes my job so much easier, and I've received numerous compliments on the materials I've created using the program.

Avantages

Provides different print and digital formats. It is flexible enough to meet all your needs, but helps with ideas and templates for design. This is my favorite design software because it's easy to use, and has a lot of options.

Inconvénients

The image gallery uploads is not easy to group pictures together so you end up with a really long scrolling area of photos. It only allows one upload so if I've already uploaded the photo, I have to scroll through hundreds of pictures to find it. One way it would be easier to use is if LucidPress automatically grouped pictures together per document. You could still have the all images, but it would make it easier to delete and find them. Having the capability to click on an image and drag over to the folders would help too.