52 avis

Hiver

Gérez le support client et les leads commerciaux directement depuis Gmail.

4,6 /5 (52 avis)
4,7
94% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
52 avis
Bryn S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Traduire en français

Hiver has been a game changer our account management team!

Avantages

Hiver has made it so much easier for our client-facing teams to collaborate with each other and better serve all of our clients' needs. Everybody can see all the emails coming in, leave internal notes for each other, mark emails as pending/closed, use templates...the list goes on. It's been a huge game changer!

Inconvénients

I wish we could use Hiver for even more. Everything about it is great, including amazing customer service, and so now I want to get rid of our other software/integration app providers and just use Hiver exclusively.

Juan david N.
Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
Traduire en français

Managing a team was never easier!

Publié le 18/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

KPI measurement Prioritizing emails, Coworking with shared inboxes, Highlight important emails that need immediate attention.

Avantages

This add will make teamwork 100% easier and more efficient. I can start by saying that the fact that it will sort every upcoming email to the person in charge is amazing, not only because it will help to have a more organized shared box, but it will also let us supervise the email flow from our colleagues and give them a hand whenever they need or are out for vacation. On the other hand, having the option to leave comments on the memo field, will also help us to remind important information or simply inform our colleagues about something. Last but not least, Hiver gives us the opportunity to work with shared mailboxes and prioritize whatever is important for the team and allows us to "Close" every task that no longer needs our attention.

Inconvénients

It was hard for me to find a con for this tool as it offers all the essential features that I need to sort my emails
and supervise the email flow for our team. However, I found probably a glitch when emails that are on "pending" status are not automatically opened whenever they get a reply.

Andrea G.
Traduire en français

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

Publié le 04/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Avantages

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

Inconvénients

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Melissa P.

Hiver Review

Publié le 21/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has helped our communication in all departments, Quicker responses from clients via email and keeps us on track and collects data as well through out the day.

Avantages

I Like how organized it is, the features are nothing compared to other softwares we have used at work.
I can assign myself to the email and close it when it is taken care of. The notification on the top right corner are very helpful, it keeps all of us informed.

Inconvénients

In the beginning when using this software there was a few minor glitches as in emails appearing again and again automatically. I'm glad that was solved.

Daniel J.
Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Hiver Is A Must For High Volume Inboxes

Publié le 12/09/2019

Avantages

Hiver is great for my team as we have several high volume inboxes. Prior to Hiver our teams would all log into a separate inbox and choose pages to work from which became increasingly less efficient.

Hiver has changed this by adding all our inboxes in one place. The ability to assign emails and collision detection has also greatly reduced instances of double up on work as well. The collaboration tools are great with the ability to leave notes and @ mention other users as in the past we would be creating drafts in the emails to leave notes. It also provides the ability for automation which allows us to prioritize specific items

Inconvénients

It would be nice to have the ability to sort emails from oldest to newest

Analytics can be a little hard to follow at times, though they do allow you to export the raw data and extrapolate from there

Virginia T.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Team Email Management

Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great experience, if we have an issue the support team is there to help.

Avantages

Hiver has made our shared email process so easy! We tried several other products but this was the only one that solved our issues. We can make folders for separate teams, email templates and add access to those who need to be involved only. You can also schedule dates/times of when you would like the email to be sent. Google Chrome extension is available, if needed.

Inconvénients

Would like more user analytics for tracking employees

Jr A.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

great for managing a team, Hiver is very helpful and easy to work and make sure that any problem you occur is addressed a 100%

Avantages

Easy to manage a team with, full visibility and different rolls.. good analytics for reporting

Inconvénients

better reporting, with more robust and customizeable anayltics

Bartek M.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Awesome Product

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

I highly recommend this product for how well it integrates with Gmail / Google Custom Domain Mail. This product has been tremendously helpful in improving our email support and provide the tools necessary for properly tracking support requests and collaborating as a team!

Inconvénients

Honestly, I had to think hard to come up with something I dislike about the product. The only thing may be that the emails synced via the "Shared Mailbox" functionality also show up in search results when you try to search your own mailbox for emails. There is a way around this by using special search criteria, but a generic search will return results from the Shared Mailbox as well as from your own "personal" mailbox.

Elise L.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

An essential tool in our business

Publié le 07/10/2019

Avantages

We use Hiver to delegate tasks, share responsibility for customer-facing email accounts among on-site office staff and virtual assistants, and provide searchable history for customer communications across multiple parties. Hiver is the only solution we've found that's a G Suite add-on that meets our needs.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is ok and has improved lately but there's still room for innovation there.

Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Hiver Review

Avantages

Helps organize shared inbox and keeps members of company accountable for getting back to customers. No excuses for not seeing an email - Hiver makes it so easy to keep track of hundreds of daily emails!

Inconvénients

I want customizable notification settings - I get emails assigned to me everyday and don't need that info but being able to see the times that a colleague @'s me will be super helpful and those seem to get lost in the notifications.

Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

A very effective alternative to other email support ticketing systems

Publié le 11/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Sales and Support has been very accommodating, friendly, and helpful.
Support is readily available.
I should point out that I didn't give 5 stars under value because the price has increased since my team became a user, and to my knowledge Hiver doesn't support social media monitoring, text etc. unlike much of the support ticketing competition, but maybe that's on the horizon.

Avantages

Ease of set up, and implementation because it kept the team working in a the G-Suite email platform they were already accustomed to operating in.
Improved Transparency, Communication, and Support between team members.
Hiver is constantly working to improve functionality and add features as new functional use cases come to light.

Inconvénients

Limited user restrictions that could pose issues for larger companies with less trust between employees.
Limitations on workflows.
There have been some complications in functionality in certain use cases, that are out of the ordinary, however.... See last sentence under Pros.

Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

I'm a Surv-Hiver

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 15/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hiver for us has been an accelerator and a generator for new business, just by keeping our team organised. It is the BEST shared inbox app available and we tried 3/4 others in the months before going for Hiver.

The shared mailbox feature is simple to set up and works exactly as you would want it to - as an inbox view-able in the same way by multiple selected users. From there we can assign emails to relevant people (this feature is incredible and makes the email pop up in the users inbox without even the need to navigate to a different folder) and take non relevant emails ou of the folder allowing a seamless workflow between our sales and support team.

Avantages

The shared mailbox features is incredible and provides exactly what we needed when looking into a viable Email sharing solution for Gmail.

We use the shared mailbox for our info@ and sales@ email addresses and they can be shared seamlessly between colleagues and assigned without any clashing, or duplicate emails being sent out. Works an absolute treat

Inconvénients

At times, since the support is only US and India based, the time difference means support is not always available to us UK time.

Virginia C.

Great email help

Publié le 25/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This program has been wonderful! Before Hiver it was very difficult to verify information that had been emailed between customers and employees, now were are able to see the emails and what was discussed so that everyone in the company is on the same page. It is also extremely helpful that you are able to see all the employees who responded to a specific email thread - this definitely helps with accountability issues (extremely helpful in a customer service setting).

Avantages

The program allows for all employees to have access to the same information without sharing email passwords as long as the email is linked to Hiver.

Inconvénients

Hiver was a bit tricky to use in the beginning, it takes some practice to get the hang of the program and how it works but it has been a definite help to us as users.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Hiver is a must to manage G-Suite shared inbox

Publié le 30/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hiver provides the functionality we require to manage a G-Suite shared inbox.

Avantages

Before Hiver, managing a shared support Inbox was impossible. Hiver ensures that no client requests are missed, that every request is assigned quickly, and that we all have visibility into what others are working on.

Inconvénients

I would like to see some simple analytics at the base subscription level.

Christina O.
Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Excellent Product

Publié le 20/09/2019

Avantages

Very intuitive and easy to implement. Allows for internal communication without creating extra emails within an email conversation. Handles high volume with ease. Ability to add tags and auto-assign emails based on multiple conditions. Ability to schedule outgoing emails and SLA-violation rules.

Inconvénients

Inability to mark notifications as unread, however this is an upcoming feature.

James C.
Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Essential

Avantages

We recently reorganized our staff into various POD's, and communication is an utmost concern. Hiver has enabled us to assign emails and other communication in ways that provide visibility, ease of use, speed (which is essential) and accountability. We would be at a significant loss without Hiver.

Inconvénients

There are no downsides to working with Hiver from a user's standpoint.

Jim J.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Quality solution for fast-growing teams!

Publié le 17/09/2019

Avantages

We use the Google Suite for EVERYTHING and I love that this product integrates into Gmail. It makes onboarding a breeze and offers everything we need within the tool we use most. The automated features are helpful, and the analytics have gotten better an better.

Inconvénients

Not many cons from my point of view. Slows Gmail a little bit, but it's not too noticeable.

Adam F.
Traduire en français

Great tools for easy email management

Publié le 07/05/2018

Avantages

The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email.

Inconvénients

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Hunter S.

Best thing ever!

Publié le 25/04/2018

Avantages

This is such a good service. The fact that you can have a shared inbox with other people in the company and use it as a to-do-list is incredible. We use this service religiously.

Inconvénients

The only cons i have for this service are little/insignificant things like when you close a ticket and someone responds to say something like 'thank you' it re-opens the ticket. i wish it was smart enough to pick up on things like this and not re-open the ticket.

Nnamdi I.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
Traduire en français

Ease of getting up to speed

Publié le 20/09/2019

Avantages

I really liked the fact that all the correspondence that my team had with clients and consultants were easily compiled in one location that is easily searchable.

Inconvénients

I dont have anything negative to say about this software.

William H.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Best of Class Email Collaboration

Publié le 13/08/2018

Avantages

The software works great and is reliable. By instituting a hierarchy for managing our mail via Hiver, it has unlocked countless hours of productivity for our executive team all the while providing accountability for email communication and the prevention of issues slipping through the cracks.

Inconvénients

The software was a bit difficult to set up for our company's needs and the price point is up there. Our researched showed there there really aren't any great competitors out there that integrate this well with Google. I mentioned productivity gains earlier, and in the balance of considerations, pricing was not a huge priority for us if we could find the right functionality--which we did with Hiver.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Perfect for small teams

Publié le 25/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been hiver for less than a month and our support team couldn't have been happier. We plan to move our Finance and Account management efforts also to this in the next few weeks.

Avantages

The fact that managed inboxes are far more efficient for lean teams as compared to full-blown help-desk solutions. Hiver as a helpdesk tool actually is not only simpler to use but also very efficient. One of the biggest challenges with the adoption of tools/software is the mental barrier of "opening another tab" to do something that you could do right from your inbox. Hiver solves that.

Inconvénients

It would have been great if we could also have access to a small wiki where we could maintain and manage the help docs.

Anna W.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

Hiver review

Publié le 16/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a service company so often get client enquirys/queries via email. Hiver is an excellent way for the team to communicate about said enquiries/queries and enables us to respond quickly to our clients. Multiple people can be involved and it doesn't clog up your email with messy email trails.

Avantages

The ease of discussions between team members about an email without the frustration of a massive long email trail that gets complicated especially when team members are responding to varying email dates and versions. There's no issue of inadvertently emailing a client any internal messages.

Inconvénients

Personally, it took a while to get used to and each new team member requires training to understand how best to utilise Hiver.

Amber G.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great way to organize emails for my team!

Publié le 20/08/2018

Avantages

Prior to using Hiver, my team used an alias email address which sent emails to each of their inboxes. This caused duplicate responses, missed responses, and created a lot of confusion. With Hiver, it is simple to assign an email to a specific member, make notes, and see which emails need to be followed up on.

My team has become a lot more efficient in their responses and have been able to utilize templates to answer more redundant emails.

Inconvénients

It was a little confusing to get started but after going through a quick training session, I was provided with the knowledge to share with my team.

Mike M.

Makes life easy

Publié le 13/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great - available when/if issues arrive.

Avantages

Allows for easy overlap with Gmail - makes shared boxes easy for little work. Cost seems appropriate.

Inconvénients

A little tricky for startup for those that don't like change. Just have to get them to adapt