Solver

Data warehouse and corporate performance management system

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

74 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Wajeeh R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Best CPM and BI software

Publié le 28/06/2019

it is very easy to integrate with the software. also you can link multiple data sources in bi360 datawarehouse

Avantages

easy integrations with our Microsoft Dynamics Gp software.

Inconvénients

cloud services got stuck some times but overall its good

Richard Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

BI360, OUT IN FRONT, HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Publié le 07/08/2015

Avantages

The thing I like most about Solver, the company that supplies BI360, is that I have found it easy to connect with them on every level from support staff to the CEO. They take my reporting challenges seriously, and they are committed to delivering value to me and my end users. The thing I like most about the BI360 product suite is that it provides exactly the right mix of products I need to deliver information to my users in a timely manner, in the format my users need.

Inconvénients

There are very few things I dislike about this vendor. One minor thing is that they are developing their product suite so rapidly that it is sometimes difficult for me to do the upgrades necessary to keep up! Having said that, I am content to know that what I currently have meets my needs well.

Christy S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Pricey and difficult to use

Publié le 05/09/2017

Avantages

It integrated well with our ERP system. Once the financial statements we created were finalized, it was easy to run them monthly and save a lot of time producing our monthly financial statements.

Inconvénients

If you have intercompany transactions, the "live" database isn't able to report more than one company at a time. This means you have to use the static database, which they recommended we only update once per day. On a tight close, sometimes you catch and make changes the same day as you're producing financials and this can be cumbersome. This was extremely unclear to us before we bought this software. Additionally, I am an ADVANCED Excel user. I am the company's go-to for Excel questions. So imagine my surprise when I struggled helplessly for hours trying to figure out the Excel version of the tool! It is by no means intuitive. We actually had to pay to bring in a consultant to train us on how to use it because the company's 3 divisional controllers (myself included) couldn't create a financial statement despite reading on Solver's website and watching tutorials.

Brett K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Some growing pains, but overall the best solution to streamline our reporting and budgeting

Publié le 22/08/2017

We are happy to be attending Focus as it gives us an opportunity to learn more about the Bi360 product and network with other users.

Avantages

Reporting function, flexibility of product, customer support, and the ability to streamline our existing reports and expand upon our "old" reports and create new reports to satisfy our budget and departmental managers.

Inconvénients

We had a Planning issue where our LID was disappearing from our Data Warehouse. We're not sure what caused this but this resulted in many frustrated customers during our budget input process. Solver has been unable to replicate the issue for us, which is frustrating. We have lost a bit of trust in our planning process.

Gavin D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An excellent product that continues to improve with every new release.

Publié le 05/08/2015

Avantages

As a tool, BI360 is incredibly easy to use and quick to implement. We have repeatedly found new uses for the product and it continues to be our go-to solution for data consolidation, reporting and budgeting. As a vendor, we have found Solver to be very responsive, with a genuine commitment to excellence. We like that the warehouse comes with out of the box intelligence around financial reporting. It's not just another cube churning numbers. This allows us to quickly deploy BI360 as a financial consolidation tool.

Inconvénients

Users can sometimes find it confusing that the solution suite is offered via multiple applications. We understand that this approach will change in future releases.

Karen K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

My opinion of BI360

Publié le 23/08/2017

BI360 is a good product. I'm very happy to see new and improved features added.

Avantages

I love the publisher and the fact the report is excel based. It's easy to format and give it the look I want. I also love the ability to schedule my reports to run when I want them to run.

Inconvénients

Something I've noticed that can be time consuming is the switching between design mode and run mode. When designing or modifying a report, switching from design to run to see how the report looks and then switching back to design again can become cumbersome.

Karen C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bi360 has been an amazing time saver for our organization!

Publié le 22/08/2017

Overall, great product. Reporting tool and Planning tool have been invaluable to our organization. Somewhat disappointed in loss of functionality with new version releases.

Avantages

I love the Excel based familiarity with all excel functionality available for reporting tool. The online knowledge base is a tremendous resources as well.

Inconvénients

We have had a technical difficulty that the Solver team has not been able to resolve. Very disappointing since we have been very happy with the planning module until we started losing line item detail.

Ray G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Overall, I am impressed with the software. The Composer interface is very intuitive to use.

Publié le 03/08/2017

Ease of use, scheduling of daily reports, quick daily data refresh, and excellent customer service.

Avantages

I like the ability to create reports in Composer, drop to Excel, and share with other users. I use the Publisher tool to generate close to 100 reports daily for the Accounting Team.

Inconvénients

The error messaging is not always clear and concise. There are some limitations on naming tabs when running reports with expanding parameters.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

Review for Solver BI-360

Publié le 16/06/2019

Avantages

There is a huge learning curve needed to learn this software. However, once you learn how to use it, you will be able to create any kind of reports you want. The potential is limitless.

Inconvénients

I wish there is a "search" function that allows you to easily search for the the tags that you need.

Réponse de Solver Traduire en français

Thank you for your review. We will work on improving our product based on your comments. Thanks again!

Shivakant D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Functionality and Time-Saving tool.

Publié le 21/03/2018

Extremely Informational

Avantages

Solver has the solution our clients use to create effective and helpful reports saving their organizations not only time but money. We hear how over and over the ease of use.

Inconvénients

Sometimes depending on the number of groupings and data, can have rendering issues; timeout when using multi-tab and even the dashboard piece of the solution set is ok but sufficient for larger or more distributed organizations.

Kiki H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Implementation consultant and report designer

Publié le 22/08/2017

Support services are excellent!

Avantages

Flexibility to do any report that you need.
Data warehouse is very easy to setup and new fields are available immediately.
Fast ramp up time in both implementation and training of new users.

Inconvénients

Planning in web and planning in Excel can't exist in same workbook.
Security in system should to go beyond just the dimension codes.
Parameter filtering should be multi-level.

Terry W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for budgeting and reporting

Publié le 23/08/2017

Overall it is a great tool to use for reporting and budgeting. We have saved time and man power completing our work.

Avantages

easy to consolidate. User friendly and ease in navigation. Reports customization is a great tool when it comes to reporting

Inconvénients

Its not easy to troubleshoot problems. We have lost functionality after upgrading. Felt like we took a step back after upgrading. Assignment set up is not as easy as it used to be.

Steve J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BI360 Has been a great tool for my customers. It has enhance reporting and budgeting and...

Publié le 22/08/2017

Overall it is a great product for most people in the SMB market space.

Avantages

I like the expand-ability to allow multi source data so both financial and operational analysis. One of the best tools I have seen for a typical end user as you do not need IT to create reports.

Inconvénients

Currently some of the date and tree features when in use with excel are difficult to manipulate various reports.

Susan P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique

BI360 is easy to use and a powerful tool

Publié le 21/08/2017

John Rayburn is the best!!!! He set us up initially and trained me to be able to make changes and create new reports.

Avantages

interfaces with our ERP, works well with the SSI integration, easy to use and customer support is excellent

Inconvénients

sometimes it takes a while to run data extensive reports and forms, when my sales department runs the Final forecast form it takes about 30 minutes to load.

Sarah Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

BI360 is an essential tool

Avantages

Reports are designed in Excel and users can leverage all Excel functionality. With good ranges and expanding groups, you can design reports that need almost no maintenance.

Inconvénients

Report speed could be improved. Some accountants have a difficult time learning to write reports. Need trees with integrations that run directly on the accounting system.

Robert M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

BI360 has improved our financial reporting capabilities

Avantages

Being Microsoft Excel-based, you get to leverage all the capabilities, flexibility and power of Excel.

Inconvénients

There are some opportunities at add functionality that could be added to make the software more powerful, however Solver does a great job of adding enhancement requests, so I'm sure that they will be adding more soon.

Michael K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Lots of potential but needs dedicated focus to achieve the results (not simple drag and drop)

Avantages

The potential and discovering new things that you can accomplish. The Excel add in is great along with the ability to build our own modules in the DWH.

Inconvénients

Learning curve is steep and not as intuitive as advertised. The web portal product is lacking at this stage and seems it has taken a very long time to make the switch to Silverlight. Even though 5.0 is coming out, the emphasis is placed on new customers rather than fixing the problem for current customers.

Stacy L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Such a great program that will save you a ton of time

Publié le 11/07/2018

Avantages

I like how easy it is to run revenue and labor reports and how all the data is stored for you. It has saved us so much time on forecasting, budgets and labor reports

Inconvénients

I dont like how easy it is to delete certain things. It would be nice to have a pop asking if you want to delete the item

Tricia J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

flexibility, efficiency from integration of data

Avantages

report designer, excel interface of budget templates, flexibility of data classification (dimension attributes)

Inconvénients

netsuite integration, customizations in net suite don't allow for automated data feed. Speed and perfomance issues rendering budget templates to Excel.

Susan C.

One software, many uses

Avantages

The ease of deployment and training for all users. Love the fact that data warehouse can be used with multiple databases.

Inconvénients

Cost can be prohibitive with smaller customers, and want to have more product bundling for the customers.

Trishia C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Works with Excel

Inconvénients

Hours of support are hard to work with when you are on the east coast and support is on the west coast.

Danielle H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

BI360 has become my everything

Avantages

excel, easy to manipulate, helpful in more ways then just financial reporting, fun to create and build

Inconvénients

speed of reports, support to integrate new systems into the warehouse has become a struggle because techs are to busy

Anna C.

Positive Budgeting Experience

Avantages

It is able to adapt to our reasonably complex budgeting process. It is very easy to create new scenarios for future budget periods and has limited overhead required.

Inconvénients

Staff members with poor excel skills struggle to enter data correctly or think there are issues with the budgets when it is user error (however they have struggled with previous software we have put in place)

Lisa K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

BI 360 has reduced our month end financial reporting time in half. Great product.

Avantages

Ease of creating reports, able to create reports on the fly in many different ways, ease of adding in charts.

Inconvénients

Upgrades have not been smooth. At times we lost functionality that we originally had in prior versions

Dev C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Automation through BI360 Suite saves time and adds value

Avantages

The ability to automate report generation, distribution, with reports you can customize to match your needs.

Inconvénients

The 4.0 platform uses Silverlight, but that is about to change with the new 5.0 platform and already live in the cloud format.