Avis clients sur GLPi

GLPi

GLPI est un logiciel de gestion des services informatiques.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Publié le 21/11/2023

Avantages

C’est un logiciel open source, gratuit et efficace

Inconvénients

L’installation est faite pour des utilisateurs confirmés

Aníbal
Aníbal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and very useful has helped me to keep my activities organized

Publié le 08/07/2018

I have had several benefits in my work, I have installed it and everyone likes it, the incidents are handled in an orderly manner and are addressed by priority, it has allowed me to deliver reports with graphics to senior management, in my independent work it allows me to have the incidents of my clients ordered to know what the state is, so that they and I are informed of the situations that arise.

Avantages

I have installed GLPI in three medium companies and I also use it for my personal projects, I like that it has two large modules, the first of which is the inventory manager, equipment, servers, peripherals, software licenses, network, reservation of shared resources, among others. The second module is the helpdesk for the follow-up of the interventions, allows the administrators and the support staff to link the interventions made to the users and equipment, and can obtain a complete history of maintenance. The graphic interface is currently very well developed and has improved a lot over time. Another thing that I like is that it is easy to use and train the end users is very fast and easy, when you create a incident, it is possible to visualize the state in which you are, which is great to follow. Its integration with "OCS Inventory" is one of the best things you can have, after careful work you can get all the information of a company's hardware in an instant, this improves my analysis and planning with my team. I can not forget to mention that the free software that leads to zero installation costs among the many that I have tried GLPI has always been my favorite.

Inconvénients

GLPI is a great software, however, there are things that I have had problems with in these years, the integration with LDAP is not stable, it is difficult to obtain the data correctly, I have had difficulties with the assignment of profiles to the users that are imported of LDAP, another thing that I do not like is that it is not compatible with Postgresql, which forces me to use mysql.

Raju
Raju
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One application for all IT Solutions

Publié le 14/08/2019

We have been using this software from years now and it has helped a lot to keep track of assets and all the call or tickets reaised, Also can be tracked all the remedy provided.

Avantages

This single software has many components software which has helped a lot in tracking the asset and the tickets raised along with solution provided history.
All the assets are once updated into the system, It has helped to track assets in and out. It also provides desk support feature by which any body in organization can raise a request and can be tracked the same.

Inconvénients

Manual updation, all asset entry has to be done manually. There is no feature for auto discovery like in OCS.
Since it is a paid software subscription is required.

Alternatives envisagées

Spiceworks

Pourquoi passer à GLPi

It was cost effective and less training required for working on to it. It does the job which it was procured to do.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Comprehensive administration of IT resources, but not very friendly and dated interface

Publié le 02/02/2018

Avantages

It is free, and even if you are not dealing with IT resources, you can tailor this software to use it to manage your support service. I have used it a couple of years to manage an academic research laboratory in a public University, but migrated to another solution because usability drawbacks and old-fashioned interface. Anyway, I do recommend it for people working with IT, because it is rich inbuilt-in features that makes easier to use it for the purpose he was originally designed for. On the user side, however, the software works without much problems.

Inconvénients

The interface is dated, and initially may be very difficult to find where are the settings that the administrator want/need to change.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

GLPI is an open source ITSM

Publié le 14/09/2022

For companies who have little budget and they need an ITSM tool is ok, but it's not awesome at all.

Avantages

After other ITSM tools, GLPI was not very hard to configure and deploy.

Inconvénients

The flexibility for changing the standard behaviour of the solution. You should develop your functionalities.
User interface was old style and the users didn't like it at all.

Ronald
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good open source service management platform

Publié le 04/11/2021

Using that was ok with no big problems. The main point would be the reports and how to export information from there to have dashboards to support business.

Avantages

It is an ITSM that guarantee the management of large IT infrastructures with lots of assets.

Inconvénients

It is an expensive tool and it is not easy to configure to have the broad view of all information in there.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An excellent incident manager, software control and inventory management!

Publié le 17/08/2018

My experience with GLPI has been excellent. Initially I only used it to manage incidents and requests, however now I can use the problem management and change management module which has allowed me to solve many associated cases that were previously handled in isolation.

In addition to the mentioned functionalities, we carry out the traceability of projects with their respective activities, where it is possible to notify each person involved of the status of the project.

Another advantage of this tool is that it allows you to take inventory control of your organization and this adds value to the other features that I mentioned.

In the free version you have extensive functionalities and in the paid version the support is very efficient when it comes to configuring your IT infrastructure based on the best ITIL practices.

In particular I recommend 100% to all users.

Avantages

In my assessment GLPI is a very complete software package that has innumerable advantages for an IT company, it is based on the vertical of ITIL to manage the IT resources of an organization.

Through this powerful tool it is possible to manage the inventory of assets of a company, perform support tasks through the management of incidents, problems and changes, allows you to manage your projects and create knowledge bases and manage inventories.

In particular I use it in the company with various purposes, from incident management to project monitoring and hardware control of our network.

Inconvénients

Currently I do not have to contribute in relation to the tool, since as it has been updated it has solved practically all the issues compared to a year ago.

The community keeps this package updated, and hence the value of being supported in open source.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Manage your requests, problems, incidents and projects from a Global platform!

Publié le 19/03/2019

With this tool I managed to consolidate all the inventory of operational areas in a single tool, allowing control to be established, and notifying the involved areas when an asset of the company is incorporated or disincorporated.

In addition to the above, I can centralize project management, taking control of the activities that make up the operational projects.

Avantages

GLPI, is the most complete platform to take the management of requirements or requests, incidents in customers or IT systems, Projects, problem management, inventories, finally .. Through this great platform I could organize the management of the entire IT infrastructure .

When I started using this great tool, I only managed internal requests, later we added incident management and from one case the client was notified, today I carry the projects of the area and all the inventory control of the operational unit.

The truth that has allowed me to optimize operating costs since with the free version I can have breadth when managing the entire area of ​​network operations and administration of IT services.

Inconvénients

The truth, with time using the tool there is not a single aspect that prevents me from achieving my operational objectives.

Daniel
Daniel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

In my opinion, the most complete tool for an IT department

Publié le 11/07/2018

All about ITIL and a great community providing support, complements that improve the experience as much as user level as administrator.

Avantages

The best tool of all, for the management of Tickets. With its update to 9.3 it took a giant leap with the administration of Racks, excellent visual implementation of the rack and the equipment that is there, easy to manage and manage.

Inconvénients

The few shortcomings that you have been able to perceive in each version, always solve them and bring much more improvements with each version, there is a large community that supports and helps the continuous improvement of the tool

• Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use GLPI and we love it

Publié le 08/11/2018

We have been working with GLPI for 8 years. We have been offering product support in Poland for 3 years. We've spent thousands of hours working with the system and we consider it the best product on the market. We work with the system and offer it to our clients.

Avantages

Very extensive functional modules, regular system updates, good product support. Intuitive system operation.

Inconvénients

The system accelerated and became even more readable.

Carlos
Carlos

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Is a excelente IT solution for helpdesk

Publié le 19/07/2018

It allowed us to control and track the hardware / software incidents of the organization and customers in a simple way

Avantages

a lot of features are integrated, we can track tasks and assign them to a ticket, manage the inventory and other cool stuff

Inconvénients

It's not totally translated and not all the documentation is finished.

Being able to define our own hardware would be nice

Wilherme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Um Software ótimo para auxiliar o dia a dia da TI

Publié le 13/09/2023

A ferramenta nos entrega mais do que imaginamos, só ao começar a usar e mexer na ferramenta que vamos descobrindo o seu real tamanho e aplicando na empresa.

Avantages

A praticidade em auxiliar tanto o usuario final como os usuários da TI, e quando bem configurado atende a empresa inteira.

Inconvénients

Por ser uma ferramenta Free, não podemos exigir muito, mas ela entrega além do esperado, o que as vezes sinto falta é de mais suporte, tirando isso sem questionamentos.

Réponse de TECLIB

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it. As fo support, we offer professional support on-premise and GLPI Network Cloud (other services like support, backups, updates included as well).

Do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website.

Ricardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Using GLPI in the Municipal Government of the City of São Paulo

Publié le 13/04/2021

To meet the goals of the Information and Communication Technology Strategic Planning of the City of São Paulo, we implemented a customized instance of GLPI for the Management of Calls and IT assets. For asset management we used Fusioninventory. This successful implementation allowed us to have better information that supported several decision making processes. From there we expanded the possibility of using the solution to other municipal public administration agencies that needed a solution for the systematization of Call and IT Asset Management
The end users learned to use it quickly and it was very well accepted in general. It facilitated and optimized IT Management in all Sectorial Organs where it was implemented.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customizable
Robust and easy-to-deploy solution
There are several plugins that further assist the customization and solution possibilities for the most diverse challenges
The GLPI community is very supportive and helpful in solving any problems

Inconvénients

The use of server disk space can be high depending on the configurations and error logs, which can bring down the application, depending on how disk space management is done.

Javier
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

El mejor software de monitorización y además hecho en España.

Publié le 13/03/2023

Muy buena

Muy buena

Avantages

Facilidad de usa y la ponencia que tiene en funciones de monitorización.

Inconvénients

Más plugins abiertos. Algunos plugins antiguos han dejado de tener soporte

Óscar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Servicedesk and Inventory anyone? GLPi is your choice

Publié le 28/06/2017

Disclaimer *GLPi partner*

This is a great tool combining (if you wish) IT inventory and Helpdesk. Of course you can use only one of them. It is important to emphasize you can do both, since I don't know any other product that allows this.

Just imagine inventory computers automatically and link tickets to computers, software, network equipment, printers.

It's extendable through plugins. For instance you can do Non-IT inventory (cars, rooms, you name it)

Inconvénients

GLPi is supported by the community. So, you can have your questions and needs solved or not. Fortunately you can contact a Teclib' partner and they will support, migrate or enhance the application regarding your needs.

Reporting is not that flexible out of the box, specially on terms of techs cost control.

Alejandro
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GLPI easy to use and very capable for a single or multiple organizations

Publié le 28/05/2022

At least two years using the solution to support several customers, multiple support groups and inventory management including licenses, configurations and email following

Avantages

The hability to support multiple organizations in an easy workflow with business rules

Inconvénients

Not being able to use a mailbox per customer (Entity)

Alternatives envisagées

Freshservice

Pourquoi passer à GLPi

Pricing and customization options

Total Control Of IT Infrastructure

Publié le 24/08/2022

We are top beneficiaries of GLPi's knowledge base - centralizing our corporate's internal knowledge has never been easier.
Also, GLPi generates reports of IT equipment utility so you don't have logger heads with HR. GLPi's SQLdashboards and plugins work quite efficiently too.

Avantages

Simple management of clusters as it indicates the elements alongside.
Swift tracking of our domains and notifies you a week earlier before they expire.
Utilizes GANTT model for visualization of assigned tasks, workflows and other collaborators.
Integrates well with RSS feeds for real time updates.

Inconvénients

For the twenty eight months I have used GLPi, I haven't had any issue with its performance.

Ailton

Excelente software

Publié le 01/09/2022

É um sistema que permite várias configurações e no tocante sua utilização torna-se de fácil manuseio.

Avantages

A flexibilidade de configurações que o sisteme permite facilita muito sua utilização no dia a dia. Toda vez que precisava-mos de algum ajuste de configurações, a mesma era executada com simples configurações.

Inconvénients

Não há nenhum comentário que poderia lançar contra esta aplicação. Utilizai esse sistema por ao menos 6 anos e não houve nada de o desabonasse.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Open Source option for Service Desk

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

If you need a services desk software GLPI is an excellent option. It´s Open Source and you can modify the code.
You can set different entities, rules, SLA.
You can manage the IT inventory.

Inconvénients

Improve the reports module, the stats are not clear

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GLPI - the best one for inventory

Publié le 29/03/2022

Avantages

Free, easy to deploy and configure. You can even add support ticket management by linking it to the Active Directory.

Inconvénients

There is sometimes too many information on the screen.

Nestor

GLPi, gestión de bienes.

Publié le 23/11/2022

Avantages

La facilidad de implementación y utilización.

Inconvénients

Complejidad de carga masiva e importación.

Maria
Maria
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

The best tool for the follow-up of the activities

Publié le 30/07/2018

I can take the control of my requirements and incidents

I can take the control of my requirements and incidents

Avantages

It is a very amicable tool visually besides that his fields and characteristics help you to take a control of the requirements and presented incidents and that correspond to your area, it is possible to associate the mail to create the ticket automatically, it is possible to take to him the follow-up of projects, the historical one of the ticket, the persons who interacted in the solutions of the same one, realizes the management of change and it is possible to take the inventory of materials and equipments of network.

Inconvénients

It is complicated to realize the safety adequacies for the different units, it is not possible to divide the units of agreement to name, all the ticket can be seen by several persons which is not suitable for areas of discharge manages

Séphora
  • Secteur d'activité : Système judiciaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

What the IT Team Thinks of Using GLPifor for IT Management

Publié le 29/01/2023

Avantages

I recently had the opportunity to speak with our IT team that has been using GLPifor for IT management and they have mostly positive things to say. They praised the software's ability to streamline their IT processes and the ease of use of its user-friendly interface. They also mentioned that the software has helped them to better track and manage IT projects, which has improved their overall efficiency.

Inconvénients

However, they did mention a few drawbacks. The software can be slow at times, especially when dealing with a large amount of data. Lastly, they mentioned that the lack of customization options can be a drawback for some teams. Despite these issues, the team still felt that GLPifor was a valuable tool for IT management. And, it is free.

ALCIDES
ALCIDES
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Support client

PRACTICAL TICKET MANAGER TO GIVE SOLUTION OF INCIDENTS IN SERVICES.

Publié le 28/07/2018

In my opinion it is one of the most complete and simple tools to use to carry out the management of incidents and requested interventions since it allows to have a control of the tickets and to give solution for the priority of the same besides generating reports with all the data available (incidents per month, time of resolution of incidents, delay of the service, etc)

Avantages

It is very easy and simple to use, it allows you to track tickets from opening until they are closed, it is very complete since you can take control of each ticket opened, assign it to a group or user to give a solution, interact with both the client as with the technicians.
On the other hand, it allows to keep an inventory control of the companies' computer resources

Inconvénients

in the short time that I have been using it I have not found any irregularity that does not allow me to carry out any activity that I have done

Filipe
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

GLPI review

Publié le 10/09/2019

This software is great to manage issues with customers, simple to use and versatil

Avantages

great to manage issues with customers
can check status easy for client and for me
Lot of plugins to personalize

Inconvénients

at moment any one, i'm very satisfied with it