Avis clients sur ConstructionOnline

ConstructionOnline

Outil web de gestion de projet conçu pour le secteur de la construction

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

506 avis

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

UDA is Awesome!!!

Publié le 12/03/2018

If you work in construction, then you should be using this software. It is completely construction focused and what the construction industry needs.

Avantages

Their customer service is unbelievably good. If you have questions or don't understand something, they work with you until you do. I'm impressed by how much time and effort has gone into putting this platform together and their constantly willingness to listen to their customers for feedback.

Inconvénients

For there most part, I love almost everything. I wish the ToDo lists and/or punch lists had the ability to repeat those items you do on a daily basis. At the moment that's all I can think of.

Jason

Uda construction online

Publié le 21/09/2022

I have used uda since 2007, when I decided to go to an online platform I tried several, none of them had the easy user platform that construction online had

Avantages

Estimate budget tracking, scheduling, the use of subcategories, the ability to set tax rates, and profit margins

Inconvénients

You can not adjust the schedule from the mobile app

Buildertrend et Contractor Foreman

Pourquoi choisir ConstructionOnline

Buildertrend estimating and budget tracking was terrible

Logiciel antérieur

Buildertrend

Pourquoi passer à ConstructionOnline

They didn't have the estimating set up in an easy to use dashboard, no sub categories no easy we to use percent of mark up, and tax rates, and all of the categories are in tabs, so when you want to look for a specific item you can just click on the tab for that category, the other products you need to scroll through the whole estimate
DJ
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We are excited to put gameplan into action, but it seems it needs some work first

Publié le 05/09/2017

Our business uses it for scheduling, but we are looking forward to using the GamePlan function when it is ready

Avantages

If GamePlan works as it should, this could almost turn our operations into a self driving car. The increased efficiency and convenience we expect to get out of this should have a direct impact on our bottom line, as well as our ability to leave our clients satisfied

Inconvénients

The OnSite App seems to need work before we can even use this. The language used in the app is confusing as well as the functionality. This makes the likelihood of proper use by our guys in the field highly unlikely, which could be worse than if we don't use GamePlan at all. It needs to be clear to the user that they just "Completed" the task. Currently, it says "Dismiss Event," which sounds more like you are ignoring the task. Additionally, you need a submit button, complete task button, or some type of clear confirmation that lets the OnSite User know, for sure, that they have just completed the task in the system. Then, the main page of the app needs to reflect that the task was completed. Additionally, I do not see anything actually being completed in construction online from the operations manager end of things. That takes most of the benefits of the software away. I tested this by creating a fake user account and assigning tasks to myself from construction online. I couldn't tell what I was doing when I was "Dismissing" event because I couldn't tell if it has updated the app. Then when I went into construction online, it did not show that anything of the tasks were completed. Again, we can't wait to get GamePlan implemented in the business, but I think we need some kinks worked out before we put it into place.

Greg

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Software

Publié le 08/12/2023

Happy with the software and depend on it daily. I have been using it for over 8 years.

Avantages

Many features aid in the management of projects

Inconvénients

There are several options or features that could help us but they are additional costs and we are already paying a lot for C.O. and we can't justify the additional cost.
Quickbooks integration is fair but causes some reporting issues that make job costing difficult.

Chris

Construction Online is a Must Have

Publié le 25/05/2022

Our company has used Construction Online for almost 10 years now. The UDA team made the tailoring of their product to our specific needs really easy and the learning curve with our organization was quite short. Construction Online has improved every aspect from our estimating to our production and the whole client experience. I would never start another project without the full workings of it going through Construction Online.

Avantages

Our primarily use for Construction Online is estimating, scheduling and job costing, and these features have been integral to our success as a company. We can easily build budgets for our clients, schedule projects and then track the job costing throughout the duration of the project. Everything can be built with templates which saves numerous hours and the real time job costing helps guides decisions throughout the build. The scheduling has allowed our project managers to plan well in advance which has created a smooth construction process.

Inconvénients

The documents which can be autogenerated are great but I have found it quite tough to customize them to a format which can be sent directly to our clients or trade partners. This is more of just a personal preference rather than a drawback to the product.

Buildertrend

Pourquoi choisir ConstructionOnline

I wanted to use a software that would allow me to track job costs in relation to our estimates. That was not something CoConstruct was offering.

Logiciel antérieur

CoConstruct

Pourquoi passer à ConstructionOnline

Construction Online offered more in the sense of estimating. I much preferred the way Construction Online estimates were set up. I found it to be more inline with the views I was used to using and the job costing went into more detail which is what I was looking for.
Richard
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Satisfied Customer! Excellent Customer Service, second to none!

Publié le 08/05/2023

Overall experience is very, very good. The only thing I would suggest, is that more time is spent with PM's like me to have more instruction on how to better use the software.

Avantages

User friendly, and Excellent Customer Service! Working with [sensitive content hidden], Product Specialist on instructing me on how to use the "Take-Off "was very good, because she was extremely patient and explained the process is an easy way to understand. Additionally, she gave me more information than I asked for which helped me to get more use of the software. [sensitive content hidden] represents CO in the highest professional manner that makes me want to continue using the software. I hope she is available to help me when I'm at an impasse. Satisfied Customer for Sure! :)

Inconvénients

Construction Scheduling. Gnatt Chart is somewhat difficult to navigate and I need allot of tech support.

Nick
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Nick Stone

Publié le 19/07/2023

Very good so far and look forward to learning more about the platform.

Very good so far and look forward to learning more about the platform.

Avantages

How user freindly the platform is to use.

Inconvénients

not sure yet as I have just started to use the platform.

Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Conversion

Publié le 22/06/2022

Avantages

Organization, flexibility, ease in creating catalogues, ease in entering estimates

Inconvénients

Finding a clients phone number when in the opportunity is frustrating. Also, there are not enough fields to enter phone numbers and emails.

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent speed and ease of use

Publié le 10/05/2019

Mananging numerous subcontractors on numerous projects. Makes keeping track easy.

Avantages

The fact that it is extremely fast and has a ton of great features

Inconvénients

Not sure yet I haven't used enough to find a con.

Sage 100

Pourquoi passer à ConstructionOnline

All around ease use and function sand they were more affordable.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This is a great product, very good customer service

Publié le 24/04/2020

When I contact the company for questions or input, they are always quick to respond with resolutions. but we hope to use the GamePlan function when it's ready

Avantages

It seems to integrate well with agile books as long as you understand how QB items work. When I called for help, I received an effective and immediate solution and the project logging application was much easier than using a spreadsheet.

Inconvénients

My only complaint is that I have waited too long to implement my software program integration. I don't really have any negative comments ... the product continues to evolve and improvements are added and unlike many systems

David

Company use of Construction Online

Publié le 13/04/2022

Avantages

We were looking at several products that would allow us to place all details for a project in one place. Once we test ran CO, the search was over. It is simple to navigate and use, even for employees that have no construction background. Building high end custom homes, it is imperitive we are all on the same page( and team ) with information and CO provides us the platform for that. Along with QBooks integration, we now have a stand alone system that has streamlined our productivity.

Inconvénients

While incorporating CO with our system was somewhat flawless and quick, the tech support they offer is simply phenominal. These professionals really know the product so most issues, if any, are resolved quickly. After using CO for a year now, we would like to see the ability to have a seperate section for warranty on each project. It could be added to the punchlist section as those go along with each other.

Buildertrend et CoConstruct
Kimberley
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Construction Project Management

Publié le 15/11/2022

This is new software to everyone in our organization. I was brought in to assist with integrating the new software by learning it and then teaching it. Overall that process has been easily incorporated.

Avantages

I use the time tracking, contacts, lead tracking and opportunities. Out of the parts I use, I like the time tracking system. It is easy to adjust for missed or incorrect punches, the notes and photos sections make tracking the completion of the work into a simple monitoring source. I do wish there were a way to add a break or lunch time entry for when those punches get missed.

Inconvénients

I get frustrated with not all the time punch notes, To Do, Checklists, Punchlist items, Daily Logs, Work Logs from all jobs not flowing into the Overview section. When employees are creating any type of entry that includes photos or notes, it should flow into the Overview section, without having to put it into multiple areas. I would also like to see the ability to track insurance certificate expiration more easily. Having to put it on the calendar with repeating recurrences can be confusing for not having the option for "Never End".

Don

Great product, great value

Publié le 01/02/2023

The biggest benefit we've had is the collaboration of information. My field super no longer has to call asking about a PO, he can look online. He can submit back charges and VPO's to me for approval from his phone in the field. Communication amongst our team and to our subs is all in one place for all of us to see.

Avantages

This product is really easy to use. The support is amazing. Even with seemingly simple questions, I can call or email them anytime and I always get the help I need. They have even worked with us to make the pricing options scalable for our needs. Transitioning from the desktop version to the online version was a daunting task but after I did it, I wish I would have done it sooner. The features available for our team to collaborate information is invaluable.

Inconvénients

When I am in costbooks, I wish there was a way to click and drag items into new folders. The way it's set up now is a little time consuming. There also isn't a way to deactivate sub-categories in the estimates like there was in the desktop version or set sub-categories as allowances.

Eugene

As a UDA Construction User,

Publié le 17/06/2019

Wonderful

Wonderful

Avantages

I use this software on a daily basis and the organization it brings to my project tracking, and scheduling is unbelievable. From estimates to completion, the software makes it possible to keep track of it all. What great software!

Inconvénients

About the software itself, I have no complaints. I have been using UDA Construction since 2004 and the software has a learning curve that needs a serious commitment and that is one of the reasons why I like the app so much because a lot of the data can be updated from the field. The learning curve was steep over the years but it has only skilled me in how one should think around construction projects which is also a benefit. The learning curve, however, for me has been slow for the simple reason that as my experience and projects grew the demand exponentially grew on the software itself, so my learning curve followed that trend.

Tony
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Construction Online

Publié le 06/03/2022

Overall, this has been a positive experience. We are far more organized, information seems to flow more easily between parties, and we have realized a more streamlined process.

Avantages

We are a small GC entity for an owner/manager of commercial properties. Construction Online allows us to easily manage multiple projects simultaneously whether we are the GC or just the owner's rep. It ahs paid for itself just in tracking of change orders alone. The fact that we can have one place to with one easy interface to store and retrieve information is absolutely amazing. It has allowed us to be better at what we do in the field because we spend less time trying to organize job folders.

Inconvénients

The scheduling portion was a difficult piece to get to function properly Trying to have predecessors, getting the Gantt chart to layout correctly, and the schedule to print properly were all too difficult. We purchased Microsoft Project as a result.

Kenneth

Professional Impact

Publié le 06/04/2022

Just Fantastic and it continues to get better each year.

Just Fantastic and it continues to get better each year.

Avantages

The estimating module is very east to use and allows for quick changes and efficient communication.
The Construction online is the best there is when it comes to project tracking and communication with all team members.,

Inconvénients

Getting proper job costs from Quickbooks. It's helpful but also confusing.

Procore

Pricing / Ease of use.
James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software, even better customer service

Publié le 06/01/2022

Excellent. We have had a learning curve as we have integrated our entire system into UDA, but customer service has been on top of it. Anytime we need help, we get it right away. And we are not having to use multiple systems for project management, time keeping, document uploading, etc.

Avantages

The features are endless. We can everything in UDA that we used to do in 4 different platforms. There is a lot to learn, but the outstanding customer services makes the process easy.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve as you get started. There are just so many features that we are still learning about.

Eris
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

UDA Construction Has Been Beneficial for Our Design Business

Publié le 13/04/2022

Avantages

UDA is a convenient place for all of our client's documents to be stored and shared across clients, subcontractors, project manager, and designers. The feature that allows clients to "approve" each choice ensures that their desires are withheld during the building process. Having a virtual format for all of this information is essential for our design business where clients are often out of state and makes communication easier. The live chat function on the software is great for questions about the software that are quickly answered by a representative.

Inconvénients

The organization of categories, selections, and choices could be improved by having more flexibility for their organization. Often, we have multiple choices for a selection, and it would be easier for our flow for a client to approve multiple choices within a selection. However, we have found ways to work around this limitation.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Long Term Users

Publié le 16/08/2023

We have used the program for over 12 years and there have been many enhancements that we feel help us in running our projects and bringing good communications to our team.

Avantages

The program is very robust and allows us to use parts that fit our businesses well. It is critical to stay in good communications with everyone on the project team, CO makes that easy!

Inconvénients

In Scheduling, the ability to select multiple assigned people to a single task. The program will close down speratically from time to time.

Dilcia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

New user managing company projects with ConstructionOnline

Publié le 18/09/2023

Our company is migrating fully to ConstructionOnline for our project management and so far the experience even including subcontractors and clients has been fairly easy, everything is in one place and can be accessed from wherever we are.

Avantages

Most of the software is kind of self-explanatory, which makes everything really easy to navigate. When I need help the team of tech support is a click away and always has the answer to what I need.

Inconvénients

There are some features that in our opinion are missing: E.g. Being able to create an invoice with multiple change orders at the time. Watermarks when printing an schedule.

Barry

ConstructionOnline reliability & support

Publié le 27/01/2016

Avantages

Something that seems to be increasingly rare these days is that the company behind Construction Online (and Construction Suite) stands behind their product 100% and the quality & level of support is how I wish all my suppliers and business partners were. Over the years I have looked at alternative systems just to make sure we are not missing out on a better alternative ... and I am confident we are not.
I am also a big fan of their pricing model ... the alternative systems where you pay for a set number of projects can rapidly become very expensive for a company such as ourselves as we do lots of smaller renovation projects as opposed to only a few larger ones per year. There is no limit to the amount of business we do so it is easy to allow this system to grow with our business without any financial "penalty".

Inconvénients

I genuinely do not have any negative comments ... the product continues to grow and enhancements are added and unlike many systems, they do appear to test pretty thoroughly before releasing an update to the software.

Joshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Second time around, Still useful.

Publié le 23/05/2022

I started with UDA years ago with construction suite. We used suite for the pre-con, and CO for the daily management. CO is getting better every day. I would love to see more webinars for continued training.

Avantages

This software gives you the best bang for the buck. There are only a few programs on the market that will do everything that CO does, and only CO integrates everything and makes it easier for the user.

Inconvénients

Some of the features from Construction suite have not moved over to CO. The client website looks dated and it is not extremely user friendly.

Jennifer

SBC Review

Publié le 27/04/2022

Avantages

Financial integration with Quickbooks. Estimating land project scheduling are the best features.

Inconvénients

Estimating spreadsheet could be a little more residential builder friendly. Contacts vs Lead tracking is a little confusing and complicated to have both sections. Opportunities do not have communications (this is a time when we are communicating a lot with the client). COL also could use a section to send out bids and get replies from there. Selections could also use an update. It can get very confusing.

Dallas
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

CKR Review

Publié le 02/12/2022

Avantages

I like that we are able to build cost books to make estimating simpler. The various templates are very helpful as well.

Inconvénients

I think the general UI could use some help. It is not always intuitive on where to find certain information. I wish you could enter addresses for calendar events since some of our meetings take place at clients homes.

Kajal

Love it!

Dailiy login sheet
client communication
client's material selection
reminders and to do lists

Inconvénients

to set a to do task or to assign it to someone inteam is complicated