Invoice Home

Logiciel de facturation pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
5/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 12

Paul leroy C.
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Good at home service

Publié le 06/12/2018

I like the service and will continue using it. I haven't looked at the mobile version yet, but plan to do so.

Avantages

Easy to use and reasonable price for the service.

Inconvénients

There's no way to go back and make changes such as payments, down payments, credits, etc. once you save the form. The only option I can find is to set the invoice as paid. This feature could use a little tweaking.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Hello Paul, Thanks so much for the review. We are so glad to hear this, we definitely aim to be an easy system and at a very reasonable price.
Thank you for your suggestion, we will be certain to have a look into adding additional functions for better and easier use for our customers!
And yes, please go check out the app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.invoicehome.invoicehome&hl=en and let us know what you think :)

Myron M.
  • Industry: Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Love it

Publié le 19/03/2019

I would recommend invoicehome to any one with a small buisness who wants to have something look a little more professional than your basic hand written invoice.

Avantages

It's so easy to use, i use it as a database also to look up past vehicles. I do mobile repairs for fleet companies that deliver for amazon, and all the vehicles are the same make a model, so i use VIN numbers in the invoices, and its very easy to search when i need to know what has and hasn't been done on a particular vehicle.

Inconvénients

I email each invoice when i am done, and at the end of the month send them a list of open invoices. I usually end up having to send a screen shot from my phone. I wish there was a "statement" section where i could email something more professional looking. I'm on the road alot and use the mobile site, I don't use excel or have PDF options on my phone.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thank you Myron! That is so nice of you to write such a detailed review of Invoice Home. We are so glad to hear that you have found us useful and we hear you about the statement; we are working on that for future updates :)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Industry: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A Great Solution for My Small Business

Publié le 19/05/2019

Avantages

I like that I can run reports about my sales activity and then provide said reports to my Accountant. I can also print sales receipts for my customers that detail their purchases. It's very customizable as far as the look goes. I have a very small business and the fact that this is free for me, that's worth a lot to me.

Inconvénients

I didn't see a simple way to convert an invoice to a sales receipt. I'm not sure if that's my lack of knowledge of the software, but I had invoiced a customer, they paid, and I wanted to convert that invoice to a sales receipt. I don't run a business where I would have invoices unpaid for any length of time since I don't have vendors I'm billing. I am probably just trying to use the software in a way that it's not intended.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thanks for the comments! We do offer an easy way to transfer an invoice into a receipt, we have instructions here: https://invoicehome.com/blog/ready-to-bill-your-client-time-to-convert-your-estimate-into-an-invoice. If you have any other suggestions, please send us at: support@invoicehome.com Enjoy and happy invoicing.

Anna N.
  • Industry: Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Qick, easy templates at your fingertips

Publié le 29/10/2018

I use this for my boss to send invoices to tenants or other companies. It helps him get paid and also leaves a paper copy of the bill for each party's bookkeeping.

Avantages

I like that it saves all your invoices in one place. I like that there is a category for paid and one for unpaid. It helps keep track and keep them separated. I like that they are simple, just plug in your information and click print. I like that you can use Clip Art relevant to your workplace, company, or business. I like that it is very easy to use.

Inconvénients

The only flaw I have seen is that you cannot alter little things that you want a little different. I would like the part with the date to be able to write date and a line to leave it blank to fill in later. It won't do that. You either have to type the date in when you print it, or leave it blank.

Hello Anna,

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation of what you like and what we can improve on. We truly need and want this feedback so that we can help improve the lives of our customers. We hope to continue to live up to your expectations.

Happy invoicing!

Alvin P.
  • Industry: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

A big help

Publié le 20/05/2021

I'm greatly satisfied. Thanks for this product

Avantages

Invoice home solved problem on invoicing. This software and app is a great help to me, they're templates are professional looking and easy to understand. Easy to manage, easy to use and they also have cloud storage to keep all your transactions.

Inconvénients

So far what I'm looking forward to this app is to have api system which can be use to E-commerce shop and websites.

Siobahn H.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Super easy to use

Publié le 23/03/2018

Avantages

While it is pretty basic it gets the job done for quick and professional looking invoices. Add your logo, mark paid or unpaid, create items that you use the most for efficient billing.

Inconvénients

There isn't really and cons to it, if you need to make an invoice and track it you can do that with this website/software.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thanks so much Siobahn, we appreciate you reaching out to leave this for us.
And we're so glad that our design and system have worked so well for you.
Don't forget to find us at support@invoicehome.com if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Take care :)

Rebekah C.
  • Industry: Eau/gaz/électricité

Incredibly easy to use

Publié le 07/01/2019

It has been a great payment option for my customers. There is a link provided with invoice for payment.

Avantages

I like that you can email, text and/or print the receipts and invoices. I also like that you can accept payment through this service all for a small cost.

Inconvénients

It doesn't save email addresses for use.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thank you so much for your review. We are always humbled when our customers take the time to seek us out to let us know how we're doing!
We wish you all the best in this new year! May you and your business prosper!!

Kayla K.
  • Industry: Immobilier
  • Company size: 11-50 employés

Great for Small Business

Publié le 21/03/2019

I have weekly invoicing for 40 clients and I'm a one man operation. InvoiceHome has turned this nightmare into order. Saved me countless hours in invoicing!

Avantages

Ease of use, incredibly well priced for it's functionality.

Inconvénients

Would be nice to be able to customize the invoices in a bit more detail, but works

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Hey Kayla, thank you so much for all of the stars! We feel so grateful to have you as one of our customers. We always love feedback, so thanks for the suggestions, we'll definitely take that all into account for our future updates.

Chandler E.
  • Industry: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Invoice Home Is The Easiest Invoicing Software to Use

Publié le 07/06/2017

It might be too simple for any business that has more than 2 people working for it. It serves its purpose very well for small business owners, not really for enterprises.

Avantages

Invoice Home has a pretty straightforward workflow and intuitive design. It is basically 1-click to create, 1-click to send. They do individual invoices, recurring ones, tax invoices and receipts.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thank you so very much for this review! We definitely aim to be the easiest, the fastest and most convenient invoicing software out there, so we're glad to see we're hitting our mark :)
(sorry for the delay by the way, not sure how this slipped through our keyboards)
Happy Invoicing!

Richard L.
  • Industry: Automobile
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Invoice home

Publié le 15/02/2019

Avantages

The software is convenient for me as I have to give receipts and invoices daily and I also need a place to store my invoices files for accounting. Invoice Home does all that.

Inconvénients

I don't have any cons on this software. Maybe a little more user friendly.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Richard-Thank you so much for this review! We couldn't be happier to receive your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and interface, so please send us a message to: support@invoicehome.com with your thoughts and comments; we'd love to hear from you some more.
Happy Invoicing!

Chandler E.
  • Company size: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

By far the easiest invoice software I have found out there. Gets the job done quickly.

Publié le 05/12/2017

It lets me keep track of the invoices I have sent out to clients as well as show me how much money is being sent, and or any issues that I might have with clients not paying.

Avantages

It is so simple to use. Color-coded invoices easily show what has been paid, what you are waiting for and how much you are owed. Could not ask for an easier platform.

Inconvénients

It is set up a little like a social media feed, where all your information is on one long page. It can get a little hard to keep track of what is going on unless you use some filters on what you are looking at. It also does not tie into any tax software which could limit usability.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to do this.
And we're glad to hear that our simple design has worked so well for you.
Don't forget to find us at support@invoicehome.com for any questions or concerns.
Thanks as always for being with us.

Sam U.
  • Industry: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Customer Service

Publié le 13/06/2019

I can't believe the honesty and integrity of the customer service department. It's refreshing to know there are still people like this in the business world.

Avantages

Ease-of-use. Excellent customer service.

Inconvénients

Nothing. I plan on using it again for all my invoicing needs.

Réponse de Invoice Home Traduire en français

Thanks Sam! We're so glad to hear you're so satisfied with our services. We try our best to take care of our customers/ Please feel free to contact us again anytime at: support@invoicehome.com Happy Invoicing.