Avis clients sur PowerDirector

PowerDirector

4,4 (112)
Donnez votre avis !
Outil d'édition vidéo pour la publication et le partage de vidéos

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

112 avis

Mohamed Ibrahim
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Publié le 26/11/2023

Avantages

La simplicité et l'efficacité pour cet logiciel de montage vidéo et ça retouche simplement les photos en haute qualité avec des effets splendide

Inconvénients

Parfois , logiciel se plante en plein session de travail mais il faut essayer d'améliorer les conditions du système

Esther
Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Content Creators best friend

Publié le 09/12/2019

Creating video content has been most easy. We are able to put scraps or almost useless clips together to create a fine project for adverts that generate leads.

Avantages

I so much love this software, its very easy to use, has plenty of features for editing the video clips to my exact need. It is definitely the best in ts category. Kudos to the developers

Inconvénients

The customer service is rated zero. Complaints are never attended, the support personnel (who may be the developers, I can't say) treat users as if users no nothing and they know everything which isn't fair. The essence of support/feedback centers is to note users complaints and improve on them but this develpers will not have that. I hope they improve

Shaun
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

PowerDirector: A non-threatening video editing software that's useful for beginners and...

Publié le 25/11/2023

PowerDirector holds a place in my heart, a lot of which reasons are that it was simple and got the job done. If you are new to editing and want an easy way to start, this is probably the best way to do so. It's got a lot useful features and is generally well rounded with what it can do. It's definitely not the greatest and I personally would say after a while, if you do edit videos on a higher echelon of quality, I'd say switch to something more dynamic that has more to offer. Overall it's great, and I'd say anyone who's interested should try it. It has a free version to wet your whistle and give you a taste of what it can do if you don't want to spend some money right away.

Avantages

PowerDirector is very straightforward. Everything you need and want is at your fingertips and doesn't require much knowledge to use effectively. It also has a lot of useful tools, such as chroma key or animated transitions that can be tuned and keyframed to your desire. It also has audio and photo editing features built in if I recall.

Inconvénients

In some ways PowerDirector lacks compared to other software. For example, I don't remember there being any motion graphics other than animating the position, rotation and scale of images and videos. Also for people who use the free version like me a lot is cut that's in the main version, but that's to be expected. Also on older versions when editing large videos the application would just crash over and over and ultimately because of that (and the watermark) I had to switch to another video editor.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Almost a scam

Publié le 27/05/2023

At first, good. After new programs came out it went down hill - and continues to do so. For instance, I can no longer capture DV - I did it with no problem until recently. I hope to switch to Premier pro if I can find a wasy to afford it.

Avantages

The program worked well when new - but soon they offered a new one to purchase, and the older program quit working so well. It got worse over time, and the only solution from Cyberlink was to purchase the new program. It6's virtually a bait and switch scam.

Inconvénients

The program begins to fail when they offer a new version that they want you to buy. It gets worse with time. I used Power Director successfully for a while, but as new versions came our, it didn't work so well. Now it has become impossible to do some of the most basic (and needed) functions. The only suggestion from Cyberlink is to purchase the new version. I don't have the kind of money it would take to keep up with them.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A fantastic video editing tool

Publié le 30/11/2020

I just love how creating small videos for my business has now become so easy. I can use any images I want and I love the way we can make our videos look more or less professional which helps to generate more leads and customers.

Avantages

It is so easy to use. You can add any images you want to your videos. I have also used the software to cut longer video shorter for me needs for advertising. It has plenty of features for editing existing and new videos. Not only can it be used for basic editing, it can also be used for trimming, text overlays, adding audio and animations. I also love that there are tutorials that you can watch which really help a lot. It is the best video editor I have used so far.

Inconvénients

Each time I go into the software I get a notification to buy the paid version. They should have an upgrade button at the top for when we want to upgrade instead. It's just pretty annoying. There is no ultra-wide format or custom ratios to choose from. You only get 4:3 or 16:19. We should be able to choose our ratios ourselves.

Alphonsus
Alphonsus
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

PowerDirector - A Wonderful Software Editing System Unless it Crashes

Publié le 12/09/2019

I for the most part enjoyed using PowerDirector when editing videos. It has been a blast and sometimes a struggle with having to recuperate work lost. Regardless, this is a great entry video editor for anyone that is looking to get involved with the craft. Just got to get used to the rare crash, which is a part of every video editor's bane.

Avantages

I liked the friendly user interface to seamlessly go from folder to folder to set up my timeline. I felt that the words were bright enough for me to read and that the organization options have great default settings. This gave me more incentive to not have much setup involved outside of the usual importing of videos.

Inconvénients

There was a crash or two in the software during editing. The progress was last updated when I first updated it, which negated an hour or two of work that I have put in. I thought there would be more updates as to its recovery feature, but no use.

Matt
Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

PowerDirector : The Best Video Editor Software for Beginners

Publié le 13/11/2021

Quite an impressive experience. I love the mobile app; it makes me productive when I am on the go. I can count a thousand times that PowerDirector had helped me when I needed a quick and easy way to edit my videos. PowerDirector also offers a vast range of tools, and I could download packs - special effects, titles, background music, and cool AI Style Packs.

Avantages

It is intuitively user-friendly, highly functional, and you get excellent quality. The mobile app is my go-to video editor when I am on the go and when I want to edit and send something quickly. I am also able to import, export and edit 4K videos which is a huge plus.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's difficult to trim voice-over clips accurately, making it difficult to synchronise audio and video. Also, render preview can be slow; it takes a lot of time. Other than that, everything is impressive for a beginner.

Jared
Jared
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Cyberlink PowerDirector Review

Publié le 16/05/2022

I have used this program on and off for the past 4 years. It used to a lot more for the price I paid however its sister app ActionDirector seems to be more compatible for many users so it was a no brainer for me to start looking at other software.

Avantages

I like the User Interface with its simple what you see is what you get concepts i.e. fast forward, word effects and even blending. It has the best functionality for switching to a computer to finish editing your work from mobile i.e. cloud save options.

Inconvénients

It lacks the portrait format for many mobile users or those who prefer using an upright editing solution.

Rolando
Rolando
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Great alternative to Adobe Premier

Publié le 03/08/2022

Recommended for everyday video editing, go easy with downloading extras. It will make the software slow.

Avantages

It has almost every feature you will ever need for any video edition project. If you subscale you will have even more transitions copyright free music. and Shutterstock media. it is very easy to learn unlike adobe.

Inconvénients

Very bulky. if you download all the extras you will be downloading over 30GB wich will make the software sluggish .

Michael
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Making quick promo video clips

Publié le 09/09/2022

Very good. We are happy to continue using PowerDirector

Very good. We are happy to continue using PowerDirector

Avantages

We use this software to make promotional videos of our simulations. It is simple enough to get stuck in, but with some many additional functions to make your videos look great. I've found the learning curve to be quite linear and I am developing my skills every time I use it.

Inconvénients

I think it is the nature of the software, but it can become slow for some activities.

MD Rafsanjani
MD Rafsanjani
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

PowerDirector all in one

Publié le 07/05/2021

Its have lots of tools to make my video more attractive. I am using this software more then 7 years . At fast on my Pc now in my mobile . I Just take videoes then resizing , joining , giving effect ,adding voice and also i can make animation with this . Now a days i make my video more attractive and funny with green screen background change by PowerDirector . love it .

Avantages

Update day by day and being more professional.

Inconvénients

When i export long video like 10 Minutes with Ultra 4k rejulation its needs long time from mobile.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

A Content Creator's Wet Dream! 📹

Publié le 24/10/2020

It's an exceptionally well-crafted piece of software, it works well with most devices, and a person who has never edited software a day in his/her life can navigate and utilize the software. All and all, it's pretty awesome!

Avantages

There is a whole bunch of editing software out there. Trust me, I know! The worst thing I had to do when I decided to start a youtube channel was finding the right editing software. I spent months searching for something that didn't confuse the hell out of me! Finally, I came across PowerDirector. Now the first thing you need to know is that PowerDirector is super easy to use. It's incredibly helpful, user-friendly, and flexible. Copy and pasting pictures, as well as downloading music is awesome. It also has filters, background color choices, video transition options, opening and end credits options that you can edit to your specifications, also a myriad of fonts and colors. Volume and audio editing features, as well as skin smoothing, panning, (that's when you do a close up then back to the regular video, for those who don't know). The saving feature varies from saving on your device to your gallery, as well as your dropbox, or social media.

Inconvénients

There is no clear way to overlay. The feature is hard to come by. In case you don't what I am talking about, it means that if you want a video over another video for some reason you can't get that. When you add a video clip it goes to the end of your video, no matter if you put it in the position you want.

Jayla
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

App Is Amazing for Movie Making And YouTube!

Publié le 23/03/2020

Amazing on the compute, still helpful on the tablet! I like the PC version more and I find it super useful for YouTube!

Avantages

I love how you can have it in all devices! I love all the features put in free trial mode, its the best software out there! Its got all my favorite effects when a picture or a video transitions to the next, such cool effects! I love how there is free music to use and no limit to how long a video can be. Useful for school projects!
Fast rendering on PC and great source of free images and backgrounds to choose from.

Inconvénients

The thing that always bothered me was the watermark but thats no big deal, I understand why its there.
On the phone or Android should add more features and a more similar set up as the PC version because it feels like using 2 different apps. I don't like how the PC has more features than the android, android should have more cool transition effects. android seems to take hours to render the video but the PC renders super fast.

Safiya
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Good video editor

Publié le 09/11/2022

PowerDirector is very a good video editor. I had a monthly PowerDirector subscription. I liked it but I wasn't sure I wanted to purchase it outright and the subscription cost too much. None of the others were as good as PowerDirector so I invested in the outright purchase. It has absolutely paid off.

Avantages

I love using PowerDirector since I can really let my creativity shine. The color matching stands out since I've never been impressed with it in others. PowerDirector also has 3D editing and access to stock photography. I love the transitions and effects.

Inconvénients

I want the monthly subscription cost to be lowered.I also want it to be more user friendly.

Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for all kinds of video projects

Publié le 20/06/2021

My overall experience with PD has been very good. My biggest struggle with video projects has always been having to go online to find compatible pieces to complete my final output. With PD paid subscription however, I no longer have to spend hours on YouTube digging for copywriter free content, I find everything I need right in the expansive libraries of stock videos and images. This has significantly improved my effeciency and output quality.

Avantages

My favorite feature of Power Director is it's ease in handling both photo and video editing. Most competing software are purposely built for only one, but not both. So it definitely makes it easier working on projects that consist of both file types. My favorite technical feature however has to be the video motion tracking capacity. With my not-high-end computer, I honestly didn't expect the final outputs to be so near perfect.

Inconvénients

The rendering speeds can be a little slow sometimes. I also wish they had more themes for the user interface. All in all however, PD's offerings are above top notch.

Hope
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Awesome Software

Publié le 04/01/2021

Powerdirector is an awesome software because i use it with little vedio edits,things that require less time for example traditional weddings etc and I have loved to work with it because of its ease

Avantages

It is not complicated compared to other vedio editors I have interacted with
I love powerdirector because of how easy it is to learn
Its interface is good to interact with, even by beginners
Its compatibility with many computers makes it easier to edit vedios
It is fast compared to other vedio editors

Inconvénients

Its features are limited,it has limited effects,limited things to do with adding some things you may want to,for example its recently when they have come up with the masking of vedios
Its features are not for professional use,for example if you want to synchronize audios with vedios
Powerdirector is not reliable,some times,it has lost my projects which I had saved,so i had to start over.

jessica

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

power director an easy way to make amazing videos

Publié le 19/05/2021

The problem I am solving is video crashes during editing.
I have found that with the updated app it...

The problem I am solving is video crashes during editing.
I have found that with the updated app it is easier to understand how I can use

Avantages

I liked the editing tools and how original our videos can be, at first it is a bit complicated to use until you learn all the tools, it has good options to use for any photo or video editing

Inconvénients

What I liked least was the watermark at the end of the video, which can only be removed if you pay the subscription fee. There are some tools like cutting, but once the video is cut I can't edit it, I have to delete it and put it back in again, and sometimes it crashes. At the beginning it was hard to learn, because there are so many tools.

Phil
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Power Director still a top video editor

Publié le 16/06/2022

It’s a perfect tool for those looking to begin video editing. I used it for years, but newer versions became clunky and dated. I switched to different brand, though PD is still quite formidable.

Avantages

I used PD fir several years so I could edit my family home videos so they are mire interesting to watch. I added titles, transitions and music to jazz them up a but. I also used the product to edit out bad clips.

Inconvénients

There isn’t enough included titles and transitions to warrant the amount the software costs, though you can easily download additional content based on your own needs.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

J.L. PowerDirector Review

Publié le 15/11/2022

PowerDirector can be considered one of the best editing software to use for beginners when editing short or long form content on any mobile device. However, if you're someone who values your time to get the job done, PowerDirector is not the one for you. Editors who want to gain the full experience from PowerDirector, but lack the money, will unfortunately have no other choice but to pay to use their premium features. All in all, this is a good editing software to begin your journey in the process of content creation.

Avantages

The almost precise naviagtion and cutting features when dealing with clips down to the frames. So I don't have much difficulty when editing on a smartphone or tablet.

Inconvénients

The export qualities given restrict videos that were originally higher than 1080p. Alongside this issue, the export process is very time comsuming despite a great amount of free storage, and progress is lost when you exit the application.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple to use and easy to master!

Publié le 19/06/2019

I've used it for over 5 years and still plan on using it until I need 4k editing. Even then I'll upgrade the version. I was very new to editing and this was a great way to jump in and learn with this software.

Avantages

It was easy to use for someone who was just learning how to edit videos. Lots of cool features and add ons. Also it isn't expensive to upgrade to newer versions. It is very consumer friendly.

Inconvénients

Since it isn't as big as other video editing software, there aren't as many tutorials on YouTube.

Supun
Supun
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great software for the creation of videos and slideshows

Publié le 22/03/2020

the software is good and cheap than other products.The software is very stable and robust.Easy to learn and use to the beginners.The voice removing facility, attractive effects and the multiple output formats are the best features of this software.

Avantages

Cyberlink Power Director is a very flexible and robust video creator. Beginners can start the creation of videos and creation of slideshows.The structure of the software is very easy to use and it gives more output formats to the users.The software is cheap and it is a very creative software.

Inconvénients

The overall software experience is good.But the input format of .TS is not supported to the software.The team should implement a proper solution or an update for this issue.If the software supports multiple output formats, it is very useful and important to the users

Giuseppe
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

best video editing software ever

Publié le 02/07/2022

it is amazing and this is the tool everyone needs to edit

it is amazing and this is the tool everyone needs to edit

Avantages

The video editing helps allot with online media! all the features of this software are very easy to use!

Inconvénients

The only thing that is not that needed but still usefull when you (RARELY) need it is support, it does not fit in that much

Gumuth

PowerDirector over review

Publié le 18/06/2020

Avantages

PowerDirector software has many features. It is a most useful software for me because I am a youtuber using the core 2 duo Personal Computer with 2GB RAM. So I most like this software.

Inconvénients

It is an expensive for someone and It can't be produce 1080q videos but It can produce 720q videos. That is the what did I like least about this software.

Kunal Kumar
Kunal Kumar
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A Tool For Making Simple Videos

Publié le 30/12/2021

If you want to create videos for simple purposes like family video creation or simple youtube videos then go for it, otherwise I will not recommend it for you for making video ads.

Avantages

PowerDirector is good for making simple videos for personal use and also sometimes for youtube.
It has some filters and transitions for enhancing the video quality.
Ai motion tracking and mask and blend are some special features in this software.

Inconvénients

You can't make some vast videos for your social media. You also can't create more creative video ads for advertisement.
Their is a pricing for using many features.
It have very few transitions of your work others are just useless.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Budget Friendly and User Friendly — You Can't Go Wrong With PowerDirector

Publié le 29/04/2022

Avantages

PowerDirector has a very user-friendly interface and makes video editing a breeze. It's not at all as complex as other services.

Inconvénients

PowerDirector needs to improve its animation and motion tracking features. They're suitable for basic productions, but certainly should be improved.