CleanMyMac X

Un logiciel de maintenance et antivirus pour Mac.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 163

Daniel E.
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

The Best Whole-System Cleaner on the Market for Mac

Publié le 13/01/2022

My overall experience with Clean My Mac is that it does everything I need. It cleans up my RAM, clears out storage, protects my Mac from MalWare, updates my Mac with each new OS, helps clean up my e-mail, and everything in between.

Avantages

What I like best about Clean My Mac X is its ability to keep my Mac running fast and safely each and every day. From clearing up RAM for fast work, to protecting my Mac from Malware, to updating my Mac, to cleaning up storage, Clean My Mac keeps my Mac at it's tip top shape.

Inconvénients

What I like least about Clean My Mac is that it is not easy to contact customer support.

Mike N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to keep your machine in optimum condition

Avantages

I use my mac every day - and couldn't work without it. CmM is easy to install and simple to use. Just a couple of clicks once a week and the app does it stuff, cleaning out all the trash cans, freeing up valuable space on my hard drive, checking for malware and basically keeping my machine running like new.

Inconvénients

It's hard to think of anything the app doesn't do that I would need. Regular updates seem to keep it fresh and it's never let me down.

Robert K.
  • Industry: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

I quit

Publié le 29/07/2021

Impossible or extremely time consuming to move to the Bug Sur Mac.

Avantages

While I kept an older Mac operating, it worked fine. But I migrated to iMac 2021 silicon chip and getting it set up was such a pain, I quit trying.

Inconvénients

could not migrate to my new computer. Bye bye.

Steve K.
  • Industry: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Keep you Mac updated and clean threats

Publié le 30/11/2021

I usually run the program daily to check for updates and remove unwanted applications and weekly to perform deep scans, clear caches/bins/etc and run maintenance scripts.

Avantages

It allows you to update software, remove old and unused files and programs, clean caches, speeds mail and checks for infections and other malware.

Inconvénients

Sometimes to offers program updates that have already been updated

Mark D.
  • Industry: Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Want a happy Mac? Use CleanMyMac.

Publié le 31/07/2021

CleanMyMac X has become part of my regular computer maintenance. Not because I'm having issues, but because I don't want to have any issues. I set up a monthly reminder to make sure I run it and I'm always surprised but what it finds and fixes. I can't imagine having a Mac without CleanMyMac X.

Avantages

I first purchased CleanMyMac at the recommendation of a colleague when I was having issues with my computer not going to sleep. Not only did CleanMyMac fix that issue, but it also fixed several other issues I wasn't even aware of. It also optimized my computer making it run much faster. The interface is very clean and user-friendly making the software very easy to use, even for people who don't know much about computers.

Inconvénients

For some reason, CleanMyMac kept starting up in trial mode. I had to enter my registration info several times before it finally stuck.

Alternatives envisagées

MacKeeper

Pourquoi passer à CleanMyMac X

I belong to several graphic/web design communities and asked for advice on the computer issue I was having. CleanMyMac was the most recommended tool. It was also mentioned as a great tool in several troubleshooting articles I read. With all the praise, I decided to give it a try and don't regret it.
William P.
  • Industry: Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great Software for Mac

Avantages

I use the software regularly to check for viruses and malware. I also use it to reset memory on my Mac. I like the way that it lets me know if memory is running low. It has also helped me see which applications use more memory.
I have used the software several times to successfully uninstall software I no longer use.
When I changed to a new computer, it was very easy to switch the registration.

Inconvénients

No issues with the software. I replaced Norton with it and saw none of the disadvantages.

Tim C.

Save Time and Money

Publié le 29/07/2021

This program saves me time and money and reminds me with out being intrusive to run a cleaning/scanning cycle.

Avantages

I like that it not only keeps your Mac clean it also looks for viruses and spam ware. No need to purchase two different programs, this one does both.

Inconvénients

I wish they was an option for unlimited licenses for multiple machines at a lower price.

Alan S.
  • Industry: Produits chimiques
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

CleanMyMac is the best software for MAC

Avantages

CleanMyMac is easy to use. I run it weekly to keep my MacBook clean and running at its maximum capability. I have use many of the other brands on the market but nothing compares to CleanMyMac. It is easy to install. I love it.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like about it. It has everything I need to keep my MAC running efficiently.

Sarah C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helps keep my Mac speedy!

Publié le 04/12/2021

Clean My Mac X gives me peace of mind that my Mac is running well. I've found it easy to install and easy to use. The dashboard is intuitive and prompts you to check things and run tasks.

Avantages

I like the recommendations that I get to improve my Mac's efficiency. Without prompting it's easy for my Mac to start getting cluttered and begin to run more slowly without me noticing. Clean My Mac X helps me keep on top of daily management tasks to keep my Mac running safely.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Industry: E-learning
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Helped me clear a lot of storage

Publié le 15/01/2022

CleanMyMac X cleared out a TON of space on my old Mac Laptop. I thought I needed a new laptop, but CleanMyMac X bought me a couple more years with it. I use it about once a month to clean it up and check security. It's so easy to use and effective. When I originally purchased a year's subscription I thought I would use it once for a big clean-up job and then not renew, but I found I used it all year long and wanted to continue with it so I have renewed for another year.

Avantages

It is extremely easy to use and straightforward. I like the visuals of it. It gives me little pop ups when I should use it, but the pop ups are not aggressive or annoying at all.

Inconvénients

It's a little bit more pricey than I usually want to spend on maintenance products.

James J.
  • Industry: Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's like brushing your teeth: Clean your Mac every day!

Publié le 29/07/2021

MacPaw was most helpful when I transitioned my old laptop to a new M1 chipped unit. Great customer support. Overall the product itself is the best single-point computer management tool I've come across.
My computer produces revenue. Anything that saves time contributes to profit, and CleanMyMacX has been an efficient support tool.

Avantages

Clean My MacX (and previous versions) is my go-to safety net. Easy to install and use, and easy on the budget. The dashboard give me a quick look at system status, and an easy path to opening the program.

I'm a free-lance Technical Writer. My wife is an editor. We're constantly handling client documents which sometimes challenge available DRAM. Clean My Mac is a trusted resource that we run at least once a day in each of our machines. It's the fastest way I've found to clear allocated RAM and make room for more complex applications. The addition of a realtime malware monitor really made this a single-vendor solution for us.

Inconvénients

As part of my work, I'm forever picking apart technical specifications for publication. I haven't found any shortcomings in the product, whatever.

Danielle C.
  • Industry: Relations publiques et communications

Light and breezy

Publié le 31/07/2021

I use a combo of this and Gemini II to keep my Mac running in tip-top performance.
CleamMyMac is often used for hard disk space retrieval on the go, malware detection in real-time and speed optimisation. I utilise the RAM freeing-up tool daily and that allows me to just keep the Mac running virtually all the time between macOS updates. Well, mainly that and a few other apps like amphetamine.

Avantages

It sits in an inconspicuous place and just does its thang. I hardly notice until I think "oh wait, I want to clear some memory" and go ahead and click its menubar icon and jolly well do so. From this quick access point, there are other processes that are vital and on hand like freeing up hard-disk space and seeing what other resources are being used.
It has never failed. It has so much more to it when I open the dashboard and start flicking through the options that I could spend all day fine-tuning and sometimes I have spent quite a long time getting even more space back and clearing apps that are redundant.

Inconvénients

I have not one quibble. Its overhead seems tiny, I hardly notice it is there and yet when I need its full suite of tools they are immediately on hand.

Quaetapo X.
  • Industry: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Company size: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An essential product for any Mac users

Publié le 29/07/2021

I've used CleanMyMac for nearly a decade and wouldn't have a system without it. Always efficient, regular updates and a fun user experience – for such a dry area – make it my most valuable system tool. Not only does it help in my day-to-day productivity, it gives me confidence when I'm upgrading the OS and it has without fail extended the life of my laptop by 3-4 years. Over the last decade I've had 3 MacBook Pros and have only had to upgrade to take advantage of new technology. Throughout their life, CleanMyMac helped ensure their performance was excellent and things run smoothly.

Avantages

This tool comes with so many great features and the user interface and menu bar dashboard make using it a breeze. To quickly free up RAM, run a system maintenance, check for malware, uninstall applications or see which files are taking up too much room, it's all there.

Inconvénients

They've tried to extend the features to be a little too good. There iPhone storage feature is a waste of time, so I disabled it in preferences.

Dave B.
  • Industry: Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Company size: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must have piece of software for any Mac user.

Publié le 29/07/2021

Generally, I would not be without CleanMyMac. Although, to make it even better it would be good to have an anti-virus element, especially as there is a malware remover. The overall look of CleanMyMac is really good and gives you confidence that under the hood things are done well.

Avantages

The main features are so valuable. Firstly the way CleanMyMac claims more space is my primary use, but cleaning the memory and daily routines are as impressive, and it is all in one application. The Malware removal is an added bonus.

Inconvénients

The inspection of large files is a little disappointing and could be better. Yes, it shows you the larger files on your system, but I am guessing most users would have a good idea what and where they are and would deal with them accordingly. It could be better by giving more details about the file, and where there are duplicates even more details about the files would be so much more helpful.

Nancy B.
  • Industry: Rédaction et correction

Worth every penny!

Avantages

I've used CleanMyMac for years on both of my computers as well as others in our household. It has steadily improved over the years and is without a doubt the best program of its kind out there for Mac products. The ease of use is greatly appreciated though I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how aesthetically pleasing it is! Updates and improvements are automatic and always important. Great product!

Inconvénients

In truth, I don't have any complaints. I used to use two other cleaners along with CleanMyMac to cover all functions but that is no longer necessary.

Michael L.
  • Industry: Banque
  • Company size: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Flawless and Easy protection of your Mac!

Publié le 30/07/2021

Like most software for a mac: it just works. You can set it and forget it and it will let you know about updates, remind you to clean your Mac, and more.

Avantages

It has an intuitive design that makes using it a delight. It's easy to find what you need to do, the reminders are super helpful and not intrusive, and it makes staying on top of your software updates a snap!

Inconvénients

In all fairness, there isn't much not to like. It has a small footprint, runs from the taskbar, and is pleasing on the eyes.

Alternatives envisagées

Avast Business Pro Plus

Pourquoi passer à CleanMyMac X

The price and the ease of use.
Neil W.

Clean My Mac

Publié le 30/07/2021

It just gives me confidence that my computers are working optimally and are also kept free from malware.

Avantages

I use the software to regularly clean my iMac and MacBook pro. Since I first started using CleanMy Mac, at iteration 3, I have kept both machines at optimum performance.

Version X now has many extra useful features including the RAM cleaning, the software updater and uninstalling is now so simple.

I like most its ease of use and clear operator interface - no special skills needed to do some complicated tasks.

Inconvénients

I cannot use it on my iPads or iPhones although I am assured it is coming.

Gemini II can also be a bit intrusive.

Mitchel S.
  • Industry: Santé, bien-être et fitness

A Must Have

clean user interface
excellent product

Avantages

After years of trying to keep our work stations up to speed, this product solved all our issues. Installed on every employee and also personal units.

Inconvénients

some features are unclear when or why to run

Krishna N.
  • Industry: Secteur maritime

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An amazing, must have product for your Mac

Publié le 30/07/2021

About two years ago , I suddenly started experiencing a number of issues with my Mac. It had slowed down considerably and it showed that I had completely run out of space on my HD ; a problem which would not go away even after I transferred virtually everything I had on my Mac.
I tried every suggestion available on the net without any result.
I was frustrated and vexed when I stumbled across CleanMyMac. Read some reviews and got myself the software .
The results were absolutely amazing.
Trust me , my machine was functioning as good as new after the first run.
Very impressive.
Ever since, I have run the software once a week and I am prompted to do so even if I forget.
My daughter had similar issues, a year ago ( mainly with her Mac slowing down) and demanded a new machine. Gifted her a subscription to CleanMyMac and saved myself a lot of money.
Value for money. Highly recommended.

Avantages

Keeps my system clean, helps removes malware and bugs , removes junk that is taking up valuable hard disk space and improves machine speed.

Inconvénients

None that I can think of particularly except perhaps that it does not integrate with other software.

Alan H.
  • Industry: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Mac Home Use

Publié le 29/07/2021

CleanMy Mac gives peace of mind on the protection aspect and the freeing up of RAM.

Avantages

As my iMac has aged over the years, the usage of RAM required has jumped for reasons unknown, with regular prompts that its 16GB is running out of space. CleanMyMacX and previous versions are a simple and effective way of removing junk and freeing up RAM without having to instal upgrades.

Inconvénients

I have no quibbles with the software and no improvements to suggest.

Scott S.

CEO

Publié le 29/07/2021

LOVE IT - TRUST IT! It's the first program I add when I upgrade equipment, and the last program I'd ever do without. Brilliant product!

Avantages

My trust level is very high in CMMX. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about what's crept onto my drive; this program keeps it clean, healthy and protected.

Inconvénients

It's got everything I can think of, and it keeps getting better!

Allan S.
  • Industry: Conseil en gestion

Maintain and avoid pain

Avantages

I welcome the peace of mind I get from this software - it is watching for uninvited viruses, cleaning out useless files and ensuring my MacBook Air is running at peak performance.

Inconvénients

I have not yet found the software wanting. Perhaps a disk map showing file allocation after clean-up would be appreciated.

Jennifer H.
  • Industry: Art

Keeps my Mac Clean!

Avantages

What I like most about CleanMyMac X is that it provides a simple 1-click operation to check vulnerabilities, repair, and remove ‘junk’ files all at once, and that I can review specifically what files the app has identified for removal before the files are actually removed, keeping my Mac optimized and running great.

I also like the attractive, and easy to understand user interface, and all the custom settings that allow me to make it fit my specific needs.

Inconvénients

I can't think of any cons for this software.

Charles C.
  • Industry: Services et technologies de l'information

Run it Once and You will keep it Forever

Publié le 29/07/2021

This one program salvaged a 2015 Macbook Pro which was clogged, cluttered, poorly indexed, with multiple memory leaks. I've since installed it on all my Mac's (personal and business).

Avantages

The simple complexity is perfect for my environment. I can quickly flush cache, file compare, update, uninstall, and run scans from a slick interface. Eliminate multiple scripts, terminal commands, time, and effort.

Inconvénients

Some of the pesky notifications I wish was more customizable. However, for most users, I predict will leave all notifications on or turn off completely.

Elizabeth G.
  • Industry: Immobilier
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Peace of Mind

Publié le 04/08/2021

Avantages

I appreciate the peace of mind this software gives me as protection from malware or viruses. However, the hands down best feature of CleanMy Mac X is how polished this software keeps my operating system. I am consistently surprised how much junk is being emptied after running this software. It keeps my files tidy, my system smooth, and my operating speeds optimal. Beyond that, I find myself enjoying Uninstaller and feeling good about removing ALL files associated with an application. It allows me to be more bold with trying new apps to know if they are not for me, I am clearing them entirely once I decide to delete them.

Inconvénients

The first time I opened the Large & Old Files, I was overwhelmed by how many were store on my computer. Plowing through what to keep and what to get rid of was not as intuitive as every other piece of this software.