Rapid Recon

Un logiciel web de réparation de voitures pour les concessionnaires automobiles

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

480 avis

Keith

Rapid Review

Publié le 12/05/2021

For the most part very good experience. I consider it to be a great program.

For the most part very good experience. I consider it to be a great program.

Avantages

Ease of use, accountability, report generation and all of the other functions that we use.

Inconvénients

Would like to see the ability to forward and estimate with photos. I buy several cars per month for our dealership and on occasion have to Arbitrate something on the the vehicle purchased. When submitting an arbitration, I have to send photos and detailed repair/damage estimate for reimbursement and Rapid Recon makes this part of my functions very time consuming. Also would like the ability in real time to edit vehicle information such as stock #s and other items without deleting the entire car 1st or waiting for the program to scrape our DMS for the changes.

James

Front line trenches

Publié le 08/05/2021

Great program. I burned up my 1500 characters before I could express all my concerns.
Please feel...

Please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss my Enhancement thoughts.

Avantages

I feel that the product is well designed.
I like to be able to leave specific notes for the other departments following me. I also like to be able to track vehicle movements. Also to be able to highlight concerns with a picture.

Inconvénients

I feel that the product is well designed but lately it has become frequently unstable under cellular signal even with full bars of signal. When trying to save notes, many times it will have to be pushed twice to finally get it to complete the save. Also when trying to save it may lock up and have to exit the program to reuse.
Is it possible to add a save button for notes? Rather than having to use the add notes tab....I can see it as confusing to some.
Also might it be possible to allow an individual user within an organization to customize there screen for example to setup their order of steps for what they use the most and possibly allow them within their individual programs to blackout steps if they wish? I only use 5 or so steps consistently. But I've accidentally sent cars to the wrong step because there's only so much space to use on a cellphone. I use a Samsung note 20 ultra 5g. There are steps that I will never use and removing or blacking out would save time and eliminate mistakes.
I live and work in upstate NY. 75% of my Rapid recon use is outdoors in the elements. Even though I have my s pen to help navigate, any customization I can perform only saves me time when I'm out in the cold or elements.
Additionally, I'm not an admin. But I see alot of potential issues with select individuals having access to say the notes. Is there a way to limit how much an individual can see?
In our business, salespeople tend to disclose Rapid notes to customers. We use those

kris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Redundant

would not recommend for service department

would not recommend for service department

Avantages

The graphs and charts that monitor each step are neat, but dont fully represent the process.

Inconvénients

It is one of three software systems that the service department uses for tracking vehicles in the dealership. It is redundant and does not benefit the service department very much. It basically adds several extra steps to the processes that we are already using.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thank you so much Kris for your honest feedback about Rapid Recon. We value your experience and I've shared your comments with your account manager. Someone from our team will be reaching out in an effort to support you and ensure your experience with Rapid Recon is a positive one. I've included your account manager's info below, feel free to reach out anytime you need anything. Thanks again!
Tay-lyn O'Grady

Publié le 04/02/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

Love that you can track vehicle progress throughout the entire reconditioning process, but ALSO allows multiple people involved in this process to also track that same progress without having to navigate through multiple sections. Ease of access is 10/10. Doing anything on this software is fairly easy whether you're computer savy or brand new to this stuff. You can track cost, time to lot, effectiveness, and even generate reports that allow you to make the reconditioning process more efficient.

Inconvénients

There are truly no cons to this product.

Anthony

RECON REVIEW

ORGANIZATION
YOU RE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE TOOLS YOU USE!
I'M A PROFESSIONAL!

ORGANIZATION
YOU RE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE TOOLS YOU USE!
I'M A PROFESSIONAL!

Avantages

KEEPS IT EASY TO LOCATE ANY UNIT IN OUR INVENTORY, SENDING TO USED CAR MANAGER TO APPROVE RECON AND BACK TO THE SHOP IIN NO TIME!

Inconvénients

IT SHOWS US WE NEED MORE TECHS!
SOME REPORTS COULD BE EASIER TO FOLLOW.

Steve

Life Saver

Publié le 06/05/2021

I frankly cant imagine doing business again without Rapid Recon! It changes everything!

Avantages

Ability to track vehicles through reconditioning process. Also able to track vehicle for other processes as well. Easy to use and reliable.

Inconvénients

Inability to have a vehicle reside in more then one step at a time. It would be nice to be able to set a vehicle for sublet work (windshield replacement for example) but also still have the vehicle in another step such as inspection or detail.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Steve, thanks for your excellent review. We actually have exactly what you're asking for in relationship to being able to have a vehicle in a vendor step and a service step. In November we release Vendor Advantage, there's no additional cost, but it does require some setup. I'll ask your account manager to reach out to you to get you set up.

Willam
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Very Helpfull

Very happy

Very happy

Avantages

It is the "Bible of Info" for our company and every car that we own. It's my first stop when looking for where a vehicle is

Inconvénients

It could look a bit more sleek, but that is not a big deal at all

Brandy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rapid Recon is a game changer

Publié le 06/05/2021

Overall everything has been great. It is easy to use. The mobile is another great feature for those constantly moving around.

Avantages

I love being able to track all the vehicles in real time. To which status and/or department they are in to seeing how quick it moves through the recon process. Also seeing what jobs are completed and the dates helps with warranty issues.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the software runs slow if too many people are using it and it takes a while to add jobs or move to another status.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Brandy for the thoughtful review. We're stoked the product is working so well for you. Also, I'll have your account manager, Stephany McLaughlin, look into the site speed and she'll be reaching out with any additional info she may need from you. Her contact info is below should you ever need it. Thanks again!

Stephany McLaughlin
stephany@rapidrecon.com
623.428.0025

Michael
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Recon process improvement!

Publié le 06/05/2021

A++ This software revolutionized our recon process. The biggest benefit is instant communication between all departments including offsite vendors regarding the entire recon process from the day you take the car in to the day you sell it.

Avantages

Easy to implement and easy for your team to learn and use.

Inconvénients

Inability to manage and modify individual steps. Need your rep to do that.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Michael for taking the time to leave us a review! Your feedback is so helpful and I'll have your account manager, Stephany McLaughlin, reach out to get more details. Sounds like a great thing to get on our roadmap! Also, below is Stephany's contact info should you need to reach out anytime.
Stephany McLaughlin
stephany@rapidrecon.com
623.428.0025

RITCHIE

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Rapid Recon Works as hard as you!

Publié le 14/05/2021

Rapid Recon is great

Rapid Recon is great

Support
Price
Ability to add / delete steps

Inconvénients

Nothing really, everything work as it should

Andreas

Dre dogs review

It helps make sure all cars get fixed in a timely manner

It helps make sure all cars get fixed in a timely manner

Avantages

The product is easy to use with minimal issues. It does pretty well for having a lot of users at once

Inconvénients

They came out with a gps way to know where the car is at, at our location it is not very accurate at all. I like the attempt though. There are certain things that if you change them it reset a lot of the time clocks that my managers use daily, so it makes it difficult to change those items

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks for the review Andreas, I'm going to have your account manager reach out to you about your GPS comment. Our platform uses the location of the cell phone that scanned the vehicle and that is using cell towers, we do see issues when phones are connected to wi-fi since they're not using cell phone towers to triangulate the location. Hopefully this will clear things up. Also, the only thing that should be resetting a clock is if the vehicle is completely deleted and then reentered. We'll reach out to learn more about your operations and see where we can help. Your account manager is Ali Ramstack.

Ryan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Track Progress, Identify Areas Of Opportunity, Execute Changes For Positive Results

Publié le 06/05/2021

Rapid Recon has been instrumental in our success with used vehicles. We can identify which steps within the reconditioning can take too long and address with our service team and vendors. Lots of information to analyze, will be extremely beneficial to your dealership.

Avantages

This software is utilized by sales, service, and administrators. We track where the vehicle is within the reconditioning process, with ease.

Inconvénients

I wish it could further integrate with our CRM (Tekion) - to approve/decline recommended service items.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks Ryan for highlighting areas of further integration for our software. I've passed your suggestion to you your account manager, Joe Baye, and he will be reaching out soon. I've also included Joe's contact info below should you ever need to reach out. Thanks again!
Joe Baye
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
joebaye@rapidrecon.com
303.529.0525

Tommy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

User Experience

Publié le 06/05/2021

I am perfectly happy with Rapid Recon and it's mostly because of the ease of use for me.

Avantages

I think the best part of Rapid Recon is that people who are new to the software will be able to figure it out in a short amount of time. The buttons and functions were placed in relatively common sense places and it does not take a long time to get accustomed to the software.

Inconvénients

This is just the recon department perspective in a car dealership, but customizable buttons that cut down on repeated button clicking would be nice for work flow efficiency.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Tommy for the great product recommendation. I've shared this with our team here and hope we can make this happen in the near future!

Brian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Rapid Recon Review

Publié le 06/05/2021

Rapid recon is a great product with great customer support.

Rapid recon is a great product with great customer support.

Avantages

I really enjoy the step by step function of this process. It makes it very simple to see where every vehicle is in the process and to communicate with everyone involved.

Inconvénients

The software reporting is not very customizable. We have multiple stores using the system and it is hard to delineate the ADR and that kind of thing for the different stores as it only shows the one store at the top of the page. It is also not necessarily a true average time as there are multiple steps that could change this window.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks for the review Brian, we'd like to hear more about what you would like to see in the reporting to help make it more customizable, Stephany McLaughlin (your account manager) would like to reach out to pick your brain and get your opinion on how we can make this even better. She'll be reaching out.

Thomas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rapid Recon helps make internet sales easier

Publié le 06/05/2021

I am not setting appointments on cars that are junk or wholesale. I am also using the tool to inform customers of value built into the cars through our service process.

Avantages

I can see where cars are at if off-site or being worked on. I can see immediately when marked wholesale to set appts at the right time. With a couple of stores in our group it makes checking on the service and body work process simpler.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is challenging to Log in and it can be slow to learn (took months of use to really become familiar). No one provides any training its basically here's your login and hope you can use it type of experience.

Matthew

Helps us keep track

Publié le 11/05/2021

It's been a helpful tool for us but for it to be effective, all users need to buy into using it. There is a bit of a learning curve and even though it adds a little time and steps for those in the back of the dealership, it's helpful for those in the front of the dealership to keep track of the status of our inventory.

Avantages

When used properly by all involved parties, RR helps us keep track of what vehicle is where in the recon process and ultimately saves us time. This translates to quicker turn around times. It's a one stop resource to see what's left in the process. Again, it's only as good as the info that is input by the various users.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the app freezes up when viewing retail/recon photos and either can't be taken back to the previous display or, the app needs to be restarted.

Justin

Necessary Program

Publié le 17/05/2021

Rapid Recon has definitely helped to improve the flow of our reconditioning process, which overall cuts down the time to get a vehicle through the process and on the front line ready for sale. It has helped us identify where we need to improve to get vehicles through quicker and make changes as needed.

Avantages

Rapid Recon makes it easy to keep everyone in the dealership informed on what is going on with a car in the reconditioning process. It also holds people accountable for their part of the process and it makes it easier to identify bottlenecks. I also like that the program can be customized to fit the organization that is using it.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of any cons. As I said in the pros the system is completely customizable so you basically will get out of it what you put into it.

Bayley

Good Product

Publié le 11/05/2021

Overall it has been good. It makes identifying bottle necks in the process easy and keeps all processes efficient.

Avantages

I like how easy it makes organizing and keeping track of used inventory. It truly optimizes the reconditioning process.

Inconvénients

I feel as though my company does not use the software to its full potential. I can't speak as to those functions but I don't have any complaints with what I frequently use.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Bayley, thanks for the great review. Your account manager (Claudia Rodriguez) wants to reach out to you to get your team set up with a walkthrough of the new features so you know what's available to you. She'll be in touch soon.

Curtis

Great for everyone

Publié le 06/05/2021

We have been able to be more organized as an entire group with this software. Our turnaround time has decreased, we have become more accountable for individual vehicles, and that reduces the time it takes to get them back no the lot. You can't make money if you aren't selling!

Avantages

Ease of use across all of the departments. It is really useful to be able to see where a car is in our entire process, and see what we are still waiting for, or what it needs

Inconvénients

I don't really have any things that I don't like. I do think that if they could integrate video options into the suite, that would make it more valuable to dealers.

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks so much, Curtis for the great suggestion. I've passed your feedback along to the product team. It's always super helpful to hear suggestions for improvements!

Kenneth

im use for rapid recon

IM HAPPY , DEFENTLY GOT TO USING IT AS A TOOL

IM HAPPY , DEFENTLY GOT TO USING IT AS A TOOL

Avantages

MOST IMPACTFUL IS THE TIME IT SAVES, EACH MEMBER OF TEAM. CAN WHICH CURRENT STEP VEH IS IN OR COMPLETE

Inconvénients

IT SENDS ME A EMAIL EVERY TIME SOMEONE MOVES A CAR. WHICH WHICH IT WOULD ONLY NOTIFIED IF IT MOVED TO SERVICE

Réponse de Rapid Recon

Thanks, Kenneth for taking the time to review. I've passed along your comments to your account manager, Claudia Rodriguez, and she'll be reaching out soon. She should be able to help you out with your email notifications. Her contact info is below too should you need anything else.
Claudia Rodriguez
claudiarodriguez@rapidrecon.com
210.907.8990

Robert
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Love Rapid Recon

Publié le 12/05/2021

I'm a fan of Rapid Recon. It has worked well for our dealership, and there are have been steady improvements to the product since we started using it.

Avantages

The ability to track the recon process and evaluate the effectiveness of the overall process, step by step, is invaluable.

Inconvénients

There is at least one additional report I would like... A drill down report that starts with every move by a user, broken down by step.
Also, I would prefer that the Notes section for each vehicle to be close to the top of the page where users can see it immediately.

Justin

Every day user.

Publié le 14/05/2021

It saves time for me from how we used to do it. The one time I had an issue it was resolved the same day.

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the reliability. I've been using it for several years, and only once when they were updating features did I have an issue using it. It works every day, every time.

Inconvénients

Not many things to dislike about it, it works and that's what's important to me. Makes my job easier. If I had to pick something, I guess it is very basic and nothing is overly exciting about the design or layout.

Branden

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Almost flawless

Avantages

Everything is easy to get too, easy search. Not overly complicated having to press many different things to get to where you need to go.

Inconvénients

At our dealership we can not see photos taken of the vehicle before it is detailed and photos are taken for it to go on the front line. Only managers are allowed permission to the photos that are taken before it's ready for sale (This would be very helpful for us to have an idea of the condition of the vehicle a guest is interested in) There is no way for us to see the photos without giving manager permissions which they will not. It'd be great if sales consultants/BDC reps had access to this information.

Bud

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Controlling your used car repair process

Publié le 06/05/2021

After using this program at our main store, we installed it at our satellite stores also.

Avantages

The Rapid Recon Team has developed a software that is user friendly, easy to train, and the best way I have found to manage my used car repair process. I can find any car in our inventory, and know what step of the reconditioning process the vehicle is in, and how long it has been there.

Inconvénients

No issues at this time, set up was fast and easy with the help of the Rapid Recon Team

JOE
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Amazing product

Publié le 12/05/2021

Rapid Recon has become a necessary part of our process. It has allowed work to be approved when off premises and gives me instant access to plan my departments day before I have finished my morning coffee.

Avantages

The software is user friendly while allowing you to drill down to find complex information and reporting if you want it. It allows you to custom tailor your process and make changes as you go.

Inconvénients

There are some features that would make tech life a bit more efficient. Specifically while adding work items.