Projectsly

Un logiciel de gestion de projets tout-en-un

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

8 avis

Abdul
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Self sufficient platform to complete small to medium range projects with ease and less...

Publié le 21/02/2022

Collaborated and successfully completed a Project with team members from different backgrounds with minimum effort and achieved maximum output. Projectsly has the amazing capability to assign duties to team members and monitor their developments through a common platform without constant pushing and inspection. I am and will continue using this for my upcoming tasks.

Avantages

Well, my manager asked me to complete a project with dozens of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers from different locations. I was a little frustrated to work on Whatsapp based platform because not everybody wanted to participate in the conversations and many of them put the group in mute due to constant buzzing - As a result, I had to call individually to monitor their progress. Then one day, one of my friends recommended me to use Projectsly - what a platform!! Create projects, Assign work to individuals with the time frames and importance - hold team discussions for brainstorming, manage goals, create roadmaps and so on. My absolute favourite is the Board where everyone can see the tasks they have been assigned to. Also, Gantt Chart works as a reminder to pinpoint that "Hey, do your work quickly - we are lagging behind." So, Projectsly is basically a "Say less Do more" site that you should use if you want to finish a perfect project with minimum hassle and maximum trackability.

Inconvénients

Did I say Projectly is good for small-medium projects? YES. That's because it needs more tools to be included such as 7QC tools, ANOVA, Audio/Video conference capability, 6 Sigma and Lean Management, and many others which are mandatory for larger works. I know I may be asking for too much but hey, if I have to pay 14.99$ every month, as I customer I am entitled to ask for more, aren't I?
But anyhow, great Project Management Tool! Loved it!
P.S. Need Projectsly mobile app ASAP!

Shoukhin

Projectsly Made Easy For Managing Any Project

Publié le 15/02/2022

Project management becomes easy to handle with this tool.

Avantages

Project management is made easy with Projectsly. All projects are connected in one place, automatically synced for every team member, and editable by each person who's involved in them. Projectsly offers project templates that give you a head start when it comes to creating new projects - no more starting from scratch every time.
Projectsly is one such tool which handles every aspect of the project workflow and provides insights into what team members are up to.

Inconvénients

Projectsly does not have any function for storing files online which can make it harder if you are collaborating with people with poor internet connections or if your internet connection goes down.

Habibur
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great all in one project management tool for businesses

Publié le 05/02/2022

Avantages

The thing I loved about Projectsly the most is the ease of deployment, for both my team and collaborators. It's super easy to navigate through the dash, and even easier to assign a task and managing those tasks. I mean, kanban board, swiping features, and all those fancy features anybody'd expect from a high-tech project management tool. Great tool with everything included inside, especially for small companies. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients

The only thing I recon could be better is the pricing. There are other services that come in a bit more affordable ranges. That's the reason (alongside the reason I have less than 10 team members) I'm still in the free mode.

Aşkın
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Makes project management easier and more efficient

Publié le 11/01/2022

Avantages

It offers a lot of features in project management. It allows me to easily manage the project and increase productivity. It has many necessary features.

Inconvénients

Design and use present some challenges. The verification email they sent goes into the spam folder.

Md Sazzad
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Allrounder Online Project Management Platform For Your Business

Publié le 31/01/2022

Avantages

If you're looking for project management software to help you manage your projects & increase productivity, then Projectsly can be what you need.
With features like the ability to easily delegate work, it has important features like task scheduling which will make managing your projects easier than ever and allow for more efficient use of time.
It is a great online project management tool that allows you to work efficiently, thereby reducing the workload and stress in your life.
This tool simplifies the process of task assignment and monitoring. They are a great option for helping with projects, assignments, or any kind of work that requires tracking progress and collecting data.
Prepare your business plan with this tool and use it to guide you through every step of your project.

Inconvénients

The project dashboard should be user-friendly. It would have saved us a lot of time with our daily data entry, monitoring, and measuring.

Tejas
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best Kanban Board We Used!

Publié le 19/12/2021

Our team became more efficient in managing our client projects. This was the major USP.

Avantages

What I liked about Projectsly was the use of the kanban board. It was quite helpful for the internal operational projects that we manage. Apart from that, the timeline feature to map the projects was pretty useful. So overall we loved it. This really helped us achieve more targets and be more efficient in management.

Inconvénients

The project dashboard could have been much easier to use. With a lot of options to perform, it's easy to get confused.

Varish
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good Project management Software

Publié le 14/12/2021

Avantages

It also has every apps needed for productivity in the same place, and we can use them in one go.

Inconvénients

Everything is good in this project management system.

Md Abdul
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have been using Projectsly for a while and I am loving it

Publié le 09/03/2022

Avantages

I have been using Projects for a while now and I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use and there are tons of reports you can create. There are many different types of reports that the tool provides, including the ability to track time, expenses, contacts or even your goals! This tool is truly amazing as it has helped me keep my projects organized in one place so that everything seems more streamlined when I am working on them.

Inconvénients

I was looking for a tool that can help me track my projects and Projects is one of the best tools I have ever used. It's easy to use, fast and efficient. The features are also amazing! You will get everything you need with this tool in order to keep track of your project progress reports and tasks.