Mindstamp

Créez des vidéos interactives en quelques secondes.

Rapport qualité-prix
5/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
5/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

17 avis

Josselin C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

Easy & powerful

Publié le 15/04/2021

Avantages

There are very few options for creating an interactive video. Mindstamp offers a lot of options to add interactivity to any video you might have. We only grasped the possibilities with our first project but it allowed us to create the interactive experience we had in mind, in less than a month shooting included. The team was super helpful throughout the production to help us with what we wanted to do.

Inconvénients

Nothing too bad. As a no-code guy I use powerful solutions that go super far into allowing you to control the thing you're building. All interactive video platforms can really improve on that aspect, allowing you more and more customization to build profound experiences. But remember it's still a new market and Mindstamp has a lot of options already.

Kaltura Video Platform

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Thanks for your review, Josselin! It was a pleasure working with your team and we look forward to doing so in the future!

Dana S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

Love Love Love Mindstamp

Publié le 18/11/2020

The best! After wading through so many interactive video platforms, trying to contact them, trying super un-user-friendly editors and getting frustrated, Mindstamp was a breath of fresh air- I literally felt like I could breath and complete my project in a reasonable time on a budget. There really isn’t any other platform that delivers the quality at their price, and I have looked!

Avantages

Where do I begin? I love the simple straightforward editor- much more user friendly than any of the competition. I love the functionalities- does almost exactly what I envisioned my interactive video to do. I love the customer service. I get a real person right away, in fact, they reached out to me first and I always get a response same day. I also agree with other reviewers that my suggestions were considered -and implemented within a couple days! Wow you can’t get that service anywhere! I also love how easy and flexible it is to embed and share the videos on any website. Woohoo!

Inconvénients

Hmmm, this is tough, all of the issues I thought there were have already been addressed by the programmers, I guess I wish I would have discovered them sooner!

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Dana, thank you so much for your kind review! It's been a pleasure supporting the School of Visual Philosophy and watching you utilize the Mindstamp platform. We look forward to serving you now and in the future! Thank you!

Alex D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for training and sales outreach

Publié le 19/08/2021

By far one of the best customer experiences we have had to date. Very informative team and very helpful. Always willing to give us some more time to help us understand how we can do things easier.

Avantages

This platform offers very detailed analytics on very valuable information that is so important in both the sales process as well as in training. Being able to easily insert videos and overlay messages that we want to portray without typing something up in a different forum is very nice.
Additionally, throwing in the question and answer process really helps managers track things during onboarding, trainings, etc..

Inconvénients

Honestly, anything that ever came up was addressed extremely fast by the Mindstamp team. That’s all you can ever really ask for.

Tyler S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best value for a video branching platform. No contest

Publié le 02/12/2020

Mindstamp is the best value you can find for a video branching platform. Within the current market, there are probably close to a dozen competitors that offer similar services. However, none of them come close to the pricing of this service, the ease of use, and support of the staff. Similar products on the market will run you close to double this price and don't even come close to the level of service provided from this company. Mindstamp has repeatedly been able to implement my suggestions, make small tweaks, and tailor my experience to our company's desire. Trust me, I spent weeks researching the entirety of the market, and this is by far the best option. Unless you are looking to spend around $15,000 a year for a top of the line product used by major film and production companies, you will NOT be able to find a better product than Mindstamp. Head to toe, in every aspect and fashion, I highly recommend this company, their team, and the product itself.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, virtually no errors, and provides every function with seamless load times and a visually appealing display.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Slight errors, if they ever occur, are handled immediately by the staff. Zero complaints

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Tyler, thank you for your review! It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to creating even more powerful e-commerce experiences going going forward. Cheers!

Anthony L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Arts de la scène
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Don't hesitate. An incredible experience all the way around.

Publié le 16/06/2021

Switching to Mindstamp from another platform has been an excellent experience. The support has been incredible and the platform itself is simply the best we've used. You really have the ability to customize things the way you envision them and the software has been reliable and effortless.

Avantages

First, the software itself is incredible. Everything runs smoothly and looks stunning. It's easy to use and has an intuitive feel. I've used several other interactive video softwares and everything just feels right.

Secondly, the support is the best I've ever seen in a similar company. They're always willing to help whenever you have questions and the response time is fast. It sounds cheesy, but it feels almost as if you have a partner in your efforts with a team that genuinely wants you to succeed.

They've even been responsive to feature requests and value your opinion for ideas to improve the software. After using other platforms and sampling ever more, Mindstamp is at the top of their game.

Inconvénients

I literally cannot think of anything that we haven't liked so far.

James D.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A perfect solution for our distance learning needs

Publié le 20/01/2021

Overall, the experience has been extremely positive. As I mentioned above, their customer service, flexibility, willingness to go the extra mile, and creative solutions to issues we encounter have not only made them a great partner, but they have also really helped our new product launch succeed.

Avantages

The team at Mindstamp! They have been more helpful than I could possible articulate. We chose their platform to make our distance learning materials more interactive and engaging. Throughout the whole process with us, they have developed a custom solution for us that we can scale and deploy to all the districts that we work with. It goes without saying that this year has been a bit chaotic and yet at every turn, Mindstamp and been incredibly flexible in helping us adapt to new requests or needs. Their customer service is unparalleled and their willingness to be a good partner and work with us to create the best platform possible has helped our company succeed this year.

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything - Every problem we have encountered, Mindstamp has worked with us to redevelop the platform so we no longer had that issue. They've been incredibly helpful and their custom solution has allowed us to fit our exact needs.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Thank you Jimmy for the fantastic review! We're pleased to work with you and looking forward to the future!

Seth H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best platform out there for custom CTA buttons and other features

Publié le 28/07/2021

Super nice people, responsive and helpful to my questions.

Avantages

I chose Mindstamp because of its custom CTA buttons, which are terrific. I could find no comparable feature on Vimeo, YouTube, or any other platform I considered. The buttons are beautiful, customizable, and appear (and disappear) where and when you want them. There are many other features for adding other elements to the videos, which I have not explored fully. The video library is very attractive, so visitors can see your whole library of videos. I have not yet implemented Hubspot integration, but look forward to doing so.

Inconvénients

There is nothing not to like. The one feature I like would to see improved is increased customization of the video player.

Vimeo Pro

Pourquoi choisir Mindstamp

CTA button functionality

Logiciel antérieur

Vimeo Pro

Pourquoi passer à Mindstamp

Superior CTA buttons (see above)
Marc L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

An almost ideal Video transformer

Publié le 13/08/2020

We had a beautiful corporate video but it was too long and boring. With Mindstamp, I managed to bring life to it and re-use it in areas where I never thought it would have been possible.
Mindstamp solution is a must have for business with restricted budgets that needs to use and reuse existing material to cope with plenty of various needs.

Avantages

The software is very intuitive and easy to use whereas the support is second to none. Also, when you push an idea to improve the product, you are always welcome and your idea is implemented in a blink. That makes you feel like the solution is a little yours and I like this.

I cannot imagine doing that with GAFAs, can you ?

Inconvénients

There is very little I like less in the solution, it is just that sometimes the editor seems like having his own life, but at the end of the day, when you watch the finished product, it does exactly what you expect it to do. I guess that the weird things that happen are mostly to be associated with the browser you use.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Marc, thank you for your kind review. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and serve you as a Mindstamp customer. Your thoughtful feedback has helped us improve the platform and we appreciate it. We look forward to serving you for a long time!

Forest R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It does exactly what I wanted!

Publié le 02/04/2021

My goal was to create a video presentation with a Q&A section that allows viewers to click on which option they want, and when they click it jumps to a different section of the video. Mindstamp was the ONLY service I could find that could do this for a 30+ minute video without costing a fortune.

Avantages

Mindstamp is easy to use and has all the functionality I was looking for at a good price. You can add hotspots and buttons to a video that viewers can click on to jump to other media, or different timestamps in the video. It works.

Inconvénients

Integration with Youtube is not great due to Youtube's pop ups and stuff, but you can use Vimeo or other services instead.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Thank you Forest for leaving us a review! It's a pleasure to serve you and we're glad we were able to meet your needs.

Max L.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If you're creating any videos, you got to use Mindstamp!

Publié le 16/04/2021

It's been unbelievable! As a person who lives with a learning disability the staff at Mindstamp have been very accommodating, including incorporating ideas we have mentioned that can help people who have a disability or learns differently to be able to participate.

Avantages

Incorporating cool interactive features to your videos is very straight forward and easy to use. Also the features you can add into your video makes the video more engaging to your audience, so people retain information that you're giving out.

Inconvénients

There is not a lot I disliked about the software. The only suggestion I would have is to continue to speak with people who have a disability as more features can be added to continue to improve this unbelievable product.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Max, thank you for your review! It's a pleasure to support you and we look forward to continuing to help you engage your audience through interactive video.

Becky V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive tool with great features

Publié le 19/11/2020

We use Mindstamp to supplement one of our training programs, and it provides great value to our colleagues who participate! From an administrative perspective, it's easy to set up and deliver high-quality content.

Avantages

The ability to provide time-stamped comments on a video, and share that video and comments with other team members. It is also user friendly and easy to figure out the platform.

Inconvénients

I've sometimes run into technical issues, but it's typically user error. When it has happened, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been very quick to help resolve.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Becky, thank you for your review! It's been a pleasure to serve you over the past two years. Looking forward to many more!

Niall H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mindstamp for use in medical assessment and education

Publié le 20/08/2020

An excellent and enjoyable experience so far. Excellent feedback received from our national and international cohort of users.

Avantages

Mindstamp is an excellent interactive platform. It is intuitive to use for both administrators and users/guests. Extremely helpful support staff willing to adapt the platform to your needs and provide expert advice at short notice.

Inconvénients

Some small technical issues when setting up Mindstamp for our specific purpose but these were solved in a quick and professional manner by the support team.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Niall, thank you for your stellar review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with the UCD Centre for Precision Surgery for your novel research study. Thank you and we look forward to working together in the future! https://mindstamp.io/blog/improving-surgical-decision-making-through-interactive-video

Michelle M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Game-changing for people with disabilities

Publié le 05/05/2021

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Great customer service. Super responsive and helpful. I think this team is doing something really special and they really value their customers.

Avantages

I love the concept of video interaction software and see the potential for this to really benefit the deaf and hard of hearing communities. Being able to add captions, transcripts and other features really puts this ahead of its time.

Inconvénients

I don't think the platform is 100% intuitive and requires a bit of training to use. But once you've got that down, it's fairly easy and even fun. I look forward to the new features and UX updates to the platform.

SurveyMonkey

Pourquoi passer à Mindstamp

The visual aspect is friendly for DHH community.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Michelle, thank you for your review! We are happy to work with you and the DHH to enhance learning and engagement.

Sarah P.

Mindstamp for Orientation

Publié le 05/08/2021

They are fantastic! So fast to respond, an AMAZING deal on price and just really pleased with the software and the company.

Avantages

I love that there is a searchable transcript! I wish it was editable but it gets pretty close for most all words.
It is invaluable for students searching for something specific.

Inconvénients

I would probably say editing the searchable transcripts and more customization for the series page.

Charlotte M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Amazing Interactive Video Platform

Publié le 24/08/2021

Outstanding team. Customer service, willingness to work with us, and flexibility and knowledge earn them an A+ rating. I wish I could find this kind of enthusiasm and quality customer service all the time with other businesses.

Quick responses and always on top of things too!

Avantages

The interactive video capabilities, flexibility, and ease of use.

Inconvénients

At this time, I have no Cons to post about MindStamp.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Charlotte, thank you for the review and for being a Mindstamp customer! It's a pleasure to work with you.

Mike H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A lead generation game-changer

Publié le 30/12/2020

Avantages

As a marketer, Mindstamp allows me to take video to the next level and deliver more value for sales teams. We can drive interaction with buttons and surveys throughout a video, learning more about what leads/customers are looking for, so they can be approached with customized solutions. Actionable data like this gets you a step ahead going into the next sales call or when you build out the rest of your campaign.

Inconvénients

I had a slight bit of trouble figuring out how to customize some buttons and other branding on a video, but the Mindstamp team has been so helpful - they quickly taught me how to make adjustments to get exactly what I was looking for.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Thank you Mike for leaving us a review! We're happy that you love Mindstamp and hope to continue to serve you for a long time!

Jeroen D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good piece of software to show future students around in our school

Publié le 15/02/2021

In this pandemic situation (corona) future students weren't able to come to our school and look around and talk to people. Now we kind of simulated that with Mindstamp.

Avantages

Steep learning curve, easy to implement and for viewers very friendly!

Inconvénients

At some point being able to copy and paste certain 'screens' would come in handy. In a menu structure the same choices come up and you have to rebuild them everytime.

Réponse de Mindstamp Traduire en français

Thank you for your review, Jeroen! We're happy to serve you and your students.