Vergic

Plateforme d'engagement client avec chatbots, messagerie et vidéo optimisés par IA (intelligence artificielle)

Rapport qualité-prix
5/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
5/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

4 avis

Marcus S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use ,customizable customer service platform.

Publié le 08/07/2021

I'm very happy with this product. It lowers the workload from our serviceworkers and lowers the wait time for our customers.

Avantages

As the title describes, The Vergic Engage platform is a fast implemented, fully customizable chat, bot and automation platform.
We handle aproximately 3000+ requests each month with high satisfaction-index from our citizens.

I'm able to help more than one customer at the time and I am not bound to a physical office. I'm able to work from anywhere with a higher capacity than with a Phone.

The chatbot has been helping us for over a year. First an integrated external bot-pöatform and now the buildt in bottrainer platform. The bot has a high confidence rate and helps ut with over 1000 dialogs per month.

Inconvénients

I would like the notifications from the software to be able to notify me when I'm on the move. I could see the benefits of an phoneapp that would make it possible for me our assistans to move around without the computer and still be notified.

Alexander R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Versatile, powwfull communication and automation plattform

Publié le 08/07/2021

Great developers, agile and fast release og requested features

Avantages

Plattform independent videochatt, co-browsing, functionality for setting up and collecting data, seamlesss integration between human agent and chattbot agent, swedish NLU language support.

OOB integration with Microsoft products/ecosystem

Alternatives envisagées

Freshdesk

Pourquoi choisir Vergic

IBM not GDPR compliant, lack of swedish language support.

Logiciel antérieur

IBM Watson OpenScale
Sofia M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Publié le 12/07/2021

We are happy with it! Whenever there is a problem it is always fixed very quickly.

Avantages

What I like the most is that it is so simple to use once you are working in the chat. It is easy for everyone to find the canned responses and to learn how to work in the program.

Inconvénients

Since we communicate with our customers in both Swedish and English all changes have to be made on two different pages in order for the customers see on both the changes on both the Swedish and the English page. This leads to that I have to make all changes twice.

It would be easier if I go to a canned response and can see both the swedish and the english version in one place or be able to change the times we are open in just one place and not two.

John G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent Experience and VFM

Publié le 13/07/2021

Excellent - there are many Chat tools available, bur Vergic is far superior to others we looked at and that I have used in the past.

Avantages

Very easy to use and designed by operational experts that understand customer service.
The Chat Bot is easy to use.
Development an deployment is easy.
Excellent Account Management - the team work with you and are a valued partner.

Inconvénients

Nothing missing - there are a number of activities that will enhance the product.