Relayto

Bringing your documents to life.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

15 avis

Jonick
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

best software for new generation

Publié le 24/07/2022

Since my competitors generally use similar formats, PDFs and other static presentation styles are becoming an increasing eyesore. I can differentiate myself from the competition by presenting information in a way that is both conceptually and visually appealing using the RELAYTO document experience. That's why i am very happy that Relayto is very dependable for organizing stuff.

Avantages

I adore this platform since you can use it without having to start from scratch. Your existing PDF documents are uploaded to the site, and the platform handles the remainder of the job. This capability was quite helpful to us as we combed through mountains of old files because we are in the process of restructuring a lot of our old content. Following the initial conversion, you can further modify the document utilizing the platform's many features.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to criticize. Overall, we had a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful.

Erlaine Grace
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Relayto 101

Publié le 15/07/2022

I would recommend RELAYTO to people who want more meaningful interactions with their clients or audiences.

Avantages

The platform is a great way to get your old documents in order. You upload them, and the rest of the work is done for you. We are currently reorganizing a lot of our content, and this feature has been invaluable as we've gone through mounds of old files. After the initial conversion, you can further customize your document using a variety of features on the platform.

Inconvénients

To get started, some users may have to spend time learning how to use the more advanced features of the platform. But it doesn't take long to become familiar with how each tool plays into creating the final experience.

Kris
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Save time so you can focus more on other tasks.

Avantages

Easy to use, the drag and drop function makes work easier.

Inconvénients

None so far as I'm still enjoying the features recently.

Khristine Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Content Creation Game-Changer

Publié le 15/07/2022

As an Executive Assistant, my tasks are varied. They include creating presenting information to my client and his customers. RELAYTO help boost internal and external interactions through the engaging content the platform has helped me curate.

Avantages

I love that I got to improve my existing content in a direction I didn't even foresee. RELAYTO has pushed me to grow past static PDFs and create interactive customer-facing documents.

Inconvénients

Admittedly, the tool took some getting used to. After a few trial and errors (and back and forths with the team who are very supportive btw), I was able to maximize the tool.

Kim Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

My amazing experience!

Publié le 16/07/2022

It is excellent! I will keep using Relayto for all my presentations and content creation!

Avantages

This software helped me save so much time and money as it changed the way I create content. It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools!

Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way. This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations! I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of, I enjoyed everything about Relayto!

Christian Aishaddle
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma

More Engaged Audiences while Using the Platform

Publié le 18/07/2022

With the information I present, I strive to empower my audiences. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I can't say enough about RELAYTO, my experience giving presentations has significantly improved. It's a game-changer for getting my ideas out of my head and into the minds of others. I am constantly being asked to present ideas and products, but now that I'm creating from within RELAYTO, it's easy to explain complex concepts to people in a way they can understand.

Avantages

In comparison to traditional PowerPoints, I can present to my clients in a more engaging manner. I can flow between different ideas during my presentation more effectively and organically thanks to the platform's great visuals, embedded videos, and animations. Not to mention that the platform is simple to use and allows users to instantly transform old documents while requiring minimal coding experience, allowing me to effectively engage with my audiences.

Inconvénients

At first, it could be a little hard to get the hang of all the different tools on the platform. but once you are familiar with it and have a feel for how they all interact, creating amazing content becomes a breeze.

kreisler
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reimagined the way we portray information

Publié le 30/07/2022

Overall, I found RELAYTO to be simple to use and effective. I've finally found a website that allows for quick and easy creation, and I'll be using RELAYTO for future document presentations.

Avantages

A document transformation platform for converting older documents into new format. The user interface is very clean and sleek. No coding required.

Inconvénients

The platform's more advance features take some getting used to, but they don't take long to learn. It provides a seamless experience for users with design experience, particularly those who are new to this type of document creation.

Mara Lyka
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple yet the best and creative app

Publié le 25/07/2022

10/10
Relayto allows me to experience an improvement to my presentation.

Avantages

The app is exceptionally smooth. You'll be easily add photos, recordings, videos, and so on with just one click. The platform makes it possible to convert older documents to the new format automatically.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to be unhappy about. Overall, we have a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful and I will recommend it to others to try this amazing app.

Rafael
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Innovative tool to help you with pdfs and presentations

Publié le 16/07/2022

Great! It has helped my documents really come to life!

Avantages

Lots of powerful features, relatively easy-to-use, great results.

Inconvénients

Some features are maybe too advanced for entry level users, although there's enough learning content to get going in no time.

Franco Miguel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Game Changer for Document Management and Content Presentation

Publié le 16/07/2022

Saves me time, energy, and creative juices by doing the work for me.

Avantages

I love how the platform enables me to migrate my old files/documents easily instead of starting from scratch. For example, I can upload existing PDFs that I have - and relayto does the work for me.

Inconvénients

So far, I have nothing to complain about. It works smoothly and does the job that I need it to do.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easier than most software for content creation

Publié le 16/07/2022

It really has helped my day to day work.

Avantages

It's versatility and ease of usage despite being a beginner.

Inconvénients

Some pop-ups that appear while using the software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Life saver!

Publié le 15/07/2022

I loved Relayto! Would recommend this to friends in the same field

Avantages

I like how user friendly the app is. Usually I get turned off when I see too many complicated steps when opening an app but Relayto will not scare you off with that.

Inconvénients

Some features can be improved, especially when you want to use it in sync with other people

DJ Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Princess And I

Very good

Avantages

The features of the software that can be easily use

Inconvénients

The features of the software that is very hard to use

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

State-of-the-art Document Experience

Publié le 15/08/2022

Overall I like Relayto and would recommend to others! It's a game changer! Helping me organize my documents, bonus with helping me have fresh visual designs! I also use it whenever I have presentation and NGL it helped me improve giving presentations to audience! Relayto is not only giving me a state-of-the-art document experience, but also I commend Relayto Team having such an approachable and reliable service!

Avantages

Relayto is so easy to use. I like how my existing documents are converted into new one, and helping me organize what I need to. I like it having an impressive array of features and tools.

Inconvénients

Some glitches happen but I guess it's because of their continuous improvement in the features with every update.

Maria Cassandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Handy Tool for content management

Publié le 30/07/2022

My experience is nice especially when doing my content since they have a very accessible template to customize with plus the safe and secure document management is very helpful too.

Avantages

I like content creation the most, since I'm not good at it. Relayto helps me a lot with my content with its very handy features

Inconvénients

I'm still new with it so I really don't have issues yet.