Relayto

Bringing your documents to life.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

35 avis

Meet
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Relayto is a game-changer tool for content marketing

Publié le 06/01/2023

The business sectors where we work are turning out to be progressively aggressive. New contestants are coming in, and client needs are turning out to be more unpredictable. It isn't just pivotal for us to produce encounters that make us stick out, yet in addition track our client needs so we can answer and adjust to the evolving climate. RELAYTO has permitted us to accomplish both of these objectives in a productive and reasonable way.

Avantages

What I love about this tool is that you don't need to begin without any preparation. You transfer your current PDF archives to the tool, and the remainder of the work is finished for you. We are currently revamping a ton of our old substance, and this capability demonstrated important to us as we went through hills of old documents. After the underlying transformation, you can additionally redo the record utilizing the range of highlights on the stage.

Inconvénients

I have encountered a few periodic errors utilizing the stage, yet the group at RELAYTO is extremely responsive and settled my issues rapidly.

Sharem
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Fast and easy app

Publié le 07/01/2023

I had beautiful experiences with Relayto and I wish the app to continue in helping us to provide great service and astonishing content creation in marketing our business especially in Social Media. Aside from that it helps your old files transform into digital format that you can easily share to your clients and customers.

Avantages

As a Social Media creator we want to attract more audience to like and engage in our post and Relayto is very effective in achieving that goal. Relayto has world-class designs that leverage you among other competitors. Converting files to PDF is very smooth. It's rewarding-to-use as it leaves the best impression your client can give.

Inconvénients

Nobody is perfect and everything has a room for improvement and Relayto is not an excuse or exempted in that matter, fortunately they have dynamic and friendly customer support that solves the glitches, bugs and some delays in the app.

Kris

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Save time so you can focus more on other tasks.

Publié le 16/07/2022

Avantages

Easy to use, the drag and drop function makes work easier.

Inconvénients

None so far as I'm still enjoying the features recently.

Syed

AI Powered Digital Awesomeness

Publié le 07/11/2022

Overall, its been a great experience with Relayto and i've already recommended it to a couple of my friends who work as business development managers in other companies.

Avantages

The whole idea behind the " Digital experience " is what makes it stand out from all other competitors. Clubbing your documents and your music to turn it into something productive and hasslefree is what relayto to me is all about. Time saving is one factor that is not mentioned anywhere. If this digital content experience had to be developed manually, we'd be spending hours in an anticipation of this outcome and still not be convinced. Totally an amazing piece of investment. All worth the price!

Inconvénients

Because the company was only a startup and i being a primary user, can only comment so much. I mostly used relatyo for proposals, newsletters, and flyers. Content curation was my area of work and relayto just made it easier for me. Although, I did not utilize/experience all the other features of relayto, I'm happy to say that its the best software i've come across so far.

Alternatives envisagées

Paperflite

Pourquoi passer à Relayto

Relayto seemed more innovative and AI oriented than paperflite.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Reconceived the manner in which we present information.

Publié le 02/01/2023

As a presenter, my goal is to impart knowledge and empower my audience. However, I have found that traditional PowerPoint presentations can struggle to hold the attention of some audience members. Since adopting the RELAYTO format, I have noticed a significant improvement in the reception of my presentations. There are more questions being asked and the overall dynamic of the conversation is more engaging.

Avantages

In comparison to other options in the market, RELAYTO is a cost-effective solution to differentiate our sales content from that of our competitors. Rather than relying on standard PDFs and PowerPoints, we can create immersive EXPERIENCES for our clients using the platform. The visual tools available on the platform add an additional level of engagement to our presentations and enable us to convey complex concepts in a way that is not possible with more traditional information formats. Utilizing the platform's user analytics, we have seen a 300% increase in client engagement over the past quarter.

Inconvénients

While some of the more advanced tools may require a brief period of orientation to become proficient, the assistance provided by the dedicated team at RELAYTO ensures a smooth transition.

• Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great way to tell your product story

Publié le 02/01/2023

The markets we work in are getting more and more competitive. More companies are joining and our client's needs are changing a lot. It is important for us to be unique and also keep track of our client's needs so we can change and meet their needs. RELAYTO helps us do both of these things well and at a good price.

Avantages

The best part about it is you do not have to start from the very beginning, you can just upload your existing PDF documents to the platform, and the rest is taken care of. After the initial conversion, you can further customize the document using the variety of features on the platform. We were in the process of expanding our product line and this function proved great to us and helped us completely change the way we create content.

Inconvénients

My experience with the software has been really amazing apart from a few instances wherein I faced some glitches using the platform however the team at RELAYTO is very responsive and resolved my issues in a timely manner.

Ace
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

A Banger Software

Publié le 13/01/2023

My experience on using the RELAYTO are mind blowing, they have the style, design, easy to use,, easy to adjust, all are convenient to me. All are ready made, you can just manipulate the designs and its done. By presenting information in a way that is both mentally stimulating and visually stimulating, the RELAYTO document experience enables me to stand out from the crowd.

Avantages

Mostly everything, in terms of managing documents, it is way much easier and faster. For the templates, the design looks cool and awesome, the transition is big wow factor, it gives the presentation more power and pleasing to the eyes of the clients. In web design, they have some template that no ones has, it is also convenient to use, no coding and doesn't need a knowledge in terms of web programming.

Inconvénients

I occasionally ran into complications when utilizing the platform, but the RELAYTO crew was incredibly fast and swiftly fixed my problems. Yes glitches do happen all the times, no things are perfect, what's good on using RELAYTO is their costumer service, just like I say they were incredibly fast on solving the problem and update us when it fixed.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Relayto for ESL E-Learning

Publié le 24/11/2022

Relayto is a best tool to collect all your projects from other sites into one.

Avantages

This software is easy to handle and it does not have any complicated buttons. It can also be linked to other sites and platforms online which makes it so inclusive when it comes to its adaptability and functions. I love how the software makes it more reliable for the users.

Inconvénients

Maybe on the layout part. We can actually add some layout options like how the hubs and contents be presented on screen. If users will be given the freedom to have some layout options it would allow them to personalize the templates.

Marian Nicole
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Game-changer for Document Experience

Publié le 27/12/2022

This platform is extremely useful for being quick, simple and useful if you needed to transform and repackage a large number of old documents and I am looking forward to use it on my daily basis.

Avantages

What I loved about this platform's workflow is simple and intuitive, allowing users to instantly transform old documents while requiring little coding kowledge. Because old documents are automatically transformed into the new format, the patforms allos for bulk document transformation. The user interface is simple and elegant.

Inconvénients

When I used platform's more advanced features, sometimes I experience a learning curve at first. However, it does not take long to become acquainted with how the various tools contribute to the overall experience.

Bryan Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

The Art of Storytelling

Publié le 24/11/2022

Avantages

Impressive visuals really set this apart. Options for visual design that are both classic and up-to-date in style. It's easy to add videos, transitions, and more with just only few taps. Making presentations in this way allows me to engage my audiences more than with traditional Slides. With the help of the platform's high-quality images, videos, and animations, I'll be able to more easily switch gears between the presentation's numerous topics without losing audience attention.

Inconvénients

You will be required to go through a brief orientation process in order to become skilled with some of the more complicated tools; nevertheless, the friendly assistance offered by the RELAYTO service makes the transition as seamless as it possibly can be.

Ayesha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making Pitch Decks on RELAYTO is so easy!

Publié le 29/09/2022

RELAYTO is solving a big challenge of making content that is unique and stands out. In our case, we have client meetings very often and require pitch decks that not only have the required data and stats on it but is also presentable at the same time and RELAYTO does a great job in helping us achieve this goal.

Avantages

We have been using RELAYTO at our agency for a good time now and it has been a great user journey so far. For all our client pitch decks, we ensure that all the decks are made on RELAYTO by adding additional interactive features that help us come up with out-of-the-box presentations that impress the client at the very first meeting. RELAYTO is great not only for pitch decks but also for creating and distributing interactive social media content.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike about the tool as of now. Me and my team loves all the features of RELAYTO and looking forward to see more development in the coming updates of the app. They also have a customer support who is readily available to help.

Vikas
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

Publié le 23/08/2022

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

Avantages

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

Inconvénients

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Aamerkhan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

Publié le 20/08/2022

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

Avantages

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

Inconvénients

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best tool for interactive social media content creation

Publié le 27/09/2022

RELAYTO is a unique tool that solves the problem of creating engaging content. Brands and agencies always look forward to creating engaging content which will help them establish a strong presence in the digital world. With RELAYTO's help, this has become easier and achievable for most of the emerging brands.

Avantages

The features of RELAYTO are amazing because it makes it so easy to create content with buttons, links and other interactive elements that can be shared. This has helped us improve our presence in the market and also create viral content. We also use it to create the presentation decks as it gives a entirely unique look and feel to the old boring presentation formats.

Inconvénients

The tool lags a little when used on chrome browser but works fine on my safari browser. Nevertheless, if the files are small in size then you should have no problem in using it

Ayesha

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Working remotely with Slack is productive and super easy!

Publié le 18/10/2022

Slack is easy to navigate and does not require any training. They have a freemium version that comes with a few restrictions but is sufficient if you don't have multiple projects to handle. I recommend Slack to every organisation that is looking for a simple project management tool.

Avantages

Slack is one of the best project management tools I have ever used. It lets you organise all your projects, submit tasks, allocate resources to tasks etc. This tool also has a mobile app which helps you stay updated and work even on the go. All these features together make Slack a great tool for task management and project handling. The teams can coordinate with each other online and get an instant chat feature.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't seen any cons but a few features of this tool can be too advanced for entry level users. Otherwise it's a great tool to use.

Erlaine Grace

Relayto 101

Publié le 15/07/2022

I would recommend RELAYTO to people who want more meaningful interactions with their clients or audiences.

Avantages

The platform is a great way to get your old documents in order. You upload them, and the rest of the work is done for you. We are currently reorganizing a lot of our content, and this feature has been invaluable as we've gone through mounds of old files. After the initial conversion, you can further customize your document using a variety of features on the platform.

Inconvénients

To get started, some users may have to spend time learning how to use the more advanced features of the platform. But it doesn't take long to become familiar with how each tool plays into creating the final experience.

Aamer

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best Tool for preparing the quick reporting decks!

Publié le 27/10/2022

RELAYTO is a widely used tool at our agency and helps us create great looking presentations and reports for the clients that help us stand out in the market. This tool no only is used for client documents but also is used for internal purpose like social media and creating content for the new employee training.

Avantages

We at socialiency have a weekly reporting system where we send the reports in PDF via email to the clients. RELAYTO has helped us create reports that look great and also help us add the interactive elements to the report. We also create case study with the same tool that helps our BD team during pitches.

Inconvénients

I love every feature that RELAYTO has and have no complaints so far on the user interface and response of the tool.

Vikram
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool to make interactive training materials

Publié le 19/08/2022

It has been great using RELAYTO for more than 6 months now and the team is already loving it. This platform not only saves time but also gets your work done in an efficient manner. Looking forward to using this tool more often.

Avantages

The seamless integration with other apps and the addition of interactive elements to statics or PDFs have been the best part about RELAYTO. We have been using this to update our training materials for new onboardings and it has been saviour. RELAYTO allows you to add interactive elements like buttons and links to the PDFs which is a great feature.

Inconvénients

Initially I faced a few glitched on the platform which was resolved quickly by the customer support team. Since then, no complaints.

Khristine Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Bureau exécutif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Content Creation Game-Changer

Publié le 15/07/2022

As an Executive Assistant, my tasks are varied. They include creating presenting information to my client and his customers. RELAYTO help boost internal and external interactions through the engaging content the platform has helped me curate.

Avantages

I love that I got to improve my existing content in a direction I didn't even foresee. RELAYTO has pushed me to grow past static PDFs and create interactive customer-facing documents.

Inconvénients

Admittedly, the tool took some getting used to. After a few trial and errors (and back and forths with the team who are very supportive btw), I was able to maximize the tool.

Kim Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

My amazing experience!

Publié le 16/07/2022

It is excellent! I will keep using Relayto for all my presentations and content creation!

Avantages

This software helped me save so much time and money as it changed the way I create content. It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools!

Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way. This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations! I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of, I enjoyed everything about Relayto!

Rouf
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Quick and Convenient Microsite Creator

Publié le 19/09/2022

Overall, I have loved my experience with Relayto. Most importantly, I am not dependent on my tech team for creation of any microsites, all thanks to Relayto

Avantages

Relayto is game changer when you are in need to create an interactive microsite for a product launch or a campaign. All you need is an asset which could be a ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4 or even a jpeg and Relayto will help you make a microsite out of it.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive .

Jonick
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

best software for new generation

Publié le 24/07/2022

Since my competitors generally use similar formats, PDFs and other static presentation styles are becoming an increasing eyesore. I can differentiate myself from the competition by presenting information in a way that is both conceptually and visually appealing using the RELAYTO document experience. That's why i am very happy that Relayto is very dependable for organizing stuff.

Avantages

I adore this platform since you can use it without having to start from scratch. Your existing PDF documents are uploaded to the site, and the platform handles the remainder of the job. This capability was quite helpful to us as we combed through mountains of old files because we are in the process of restructuring a lot of our old content. Following the initial conversion, you can further modify the document utilizing the platform's many features.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to criticize. Overall, we had a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful.

Christian Aishaddle
  • Secteur d'activité : Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

More Engaged Audiences while Using the Platform

Publié le 18/07/2022

With the information I present, I strive to empower my audiences. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I can't say enough about RELAYTO, my experience giving presentations has significantly improved. It's a game-changer for getting my ideas out of my head and into the minds of others. I am constantly being asked to present ideas and products, but now that I'm creating from within RELAYTO, it's easy to explain complex concepts to people in a way they can understand.

Avantages

In comparison to traditional PowerPoints, I can present to my clients in a more engaging manner. I can flow between different ideas during my presentation more effectively and organically thanks to the platform's great visuals, embedded videos, and animations. Not to mention that the platform is simple to use and allows users to instantly transform old documents while requiring minimal coding experience, allowing me to effectively engage with my audiences.

Inconvénients

At first, it could be a little hard to get the hang of all the different tools on the platform. but once you are familiar with it and have a feel for how they all interact, creating amazing content becomes a breeze.

Robin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Savior and helpful for my organization

Publié le 16/08/2022

It has been amazing and I believe it has been game changing for the orgnisation

Avantages

The best part of this software is how easy it was to use and how efficiently API's could be used by the designing team using different software while integrating

Inconvénients

While there is no such feature but there was one instance where the was a small glitch but the customer care cleared the issue almost instantly

Piyush

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fastest way to build digital experiences

Publié le 07/11/2022

Avantages

I am fascinated by knowing the way they convert PDFs & presentations into captivating ebooks, and whitepapers

Inconvénients

There is no such thing that I don't like about this tool however it is little expensive but then they provide this much value to the users