Avis clients sur EZ Texting

EZ Texting

Envoyez des SMS plus intelligents avec EZ Texting.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

143 avis

Suanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Publié le 13/12/2019

Avantages

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Inconvénients

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Alternatives envisagées

Textedly
Maud
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The interface should be updated.

Publié le 06/11/2022

Avantages

I love how easy it is to engage with our potential and existing customers.

Inconvénients

The user interface is running slow. That's why I get bored while using the product.

Hey Maud!

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you're able to engage with potential and existing customers seamlessly! That's the goal! When it comes to our interface, we always recommend using Google Chrome, clearing cookies and cache, or incognito window to troubleshoot slowness. If you have any future issues, be sure to reach out to us directly at support@EZTexting.com. Additionally, we're always open to hearing customer feedback on how you'd prefer your interface to look as well! Shoot us an email. Again, appreciate your feedback!

amitabh
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Customer service is not responding to our failed text campaign

Publié le 11/05/2023

We were trying to send a launch campaign, when you attempted to send them,our messages were rejected with the carriers. Our experience with Eztexting's customer support team has not been so great.I attempted to get in touch with them, what communication you received from them, and they didnt respond to our concerns.They want us to buy another expensive service but no comments on the failed campaign and way to refund the spend we did.

Avantages

ease to use and easy to switch between the plans

Inconvénients

Customer supportLack of taking ownership about the incident and owning it

Hey Amitabh,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you find our use case easy, especially when it comes to switching between plans!

We hear you, carrier regulations are finicky! It sounds like our agent was trying to solve the issue of not being able to refund rejected messages by creating an account with our main EZ Texting brand, at which point we would be able to properly register your business for the volume of messages you're hoping to send. Essentially, finding the correct plan that would benefit your campaign and make up for the carrier blockage. Thank you, again, for your feedback!

Sasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Easy to use, but it be came worst with Delivery rate (Was my favorite platform before)

Publié le 23/04/2022

Overall i like EZ texting. I wish i could stay for longer, because i`m loyal customer, but bad delivery rates+you paying for SMS which are was NOT DELIVERED. Sad. I wish i could come back......

Avantages

I love everything about Ez Texting accept 2 things i will describe in "I don`t like section"

Inconvénients

-Price is high compare to other platforms...and agree to pay this price if my messages will be delivered, but...
-Bounce rate-50%, 60%, even if i know that those numbers are valid, because we are doing phone calls to our customers and communicate with them often (gym members). Those bad delivery rates company started to receive starting from November 2021.

Sasha,

Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about the delivery rate issue. Since the industry and carrier transition to 10-Digit Sending Numbers, we've done much to improve our deliverability. Our support team would be happy to assist you with identifying the reasons for your bounced messages and improve delivery. Would you be interested in having an agent reach out directly to you?

Chastity

Publié le 29/12/2020

None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

Avantages

The ease of use, the value, and options that EZ Texting offered.

Inconvénients

I gave the value a 3; but only because the credits are use it or lose it.... Many months, I didn't have a need for the credits and other months I sure could have used more that I was allowed during a month... my contacting varies widely from month to month.

Chastity,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found EZ Texting intuitive and enjoyable! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the monthly credits not rolling over. While that is part of our agreement, we do offer additional "anytime credits" that don't expire for 12 months that some customers purchase ahead of time in case they're expecting to hold off on campaigns for a month but want to jump back in the next month with more messages. Let us know if this helps and we're also happy to have an agent reach out to discuss your plan further.

Freddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

The Great Automator!

Publié le 05/01/2017

If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

It's a labor saver!

Inconvénients

A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

Andrew
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Safety texts review

Publié le 17/12/2020

I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

Avantages

We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

Inconvénients

So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Vijay
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

A solid texting platform

Publié le 18/12/2019

Avantages

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Inconvénients

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Jamine
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Service

Publié le 30/12/2020

Overall, I love the customer service which is the main reason we've stayed for the last few years.

Avantages

EZTexting provides excellent customer service. The reps are really knowledgeable about the products & services. They value customers are recommend useful products that will enhance your marketing initiatives.

Inconvénients

Lately, my texts have not been delivered to Sprint customers on at least two known occasions. It's hard to accept that it's a carrier issue when my audience of Sprint customers were receiving texts from other companies on both occasions.

Jamine,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting and that you've seen enhancements toward your marketing initiatives--that is our goal! When it comes to sprint customer deliverability, unfortunately, within the industry, Sprint/T-Mobile have more restrictions with 10-digit sending numbers and one of those restrictions is text limits per number. A way around that is to register your number with us within your account (we're happy to walk you through that via our customer service agents). Thank you again for your feedback and please reach out to us if you're interested in registering your number.

Aniket
Aniket

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An average mass messaging software for sms marketing.

Publié le 22/12/2022

My experience with this software is not very overwhelming but It's kind of an average software. It helps me to generate some good leads initially. But these glitches made me to switch to other software.

Avantages

Uploading contact numbers in excel format is very easy in this software. Users can even customise their messages in this software.

Inconvénients

I faced many glitches when I used to do sms marketing through this software. It crashed multiple times after composing my whole message.

Hey Aniket,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you found our contact upload seamless! We're sorry to hear about the glitches that you had. Did you happen to speak to a customer service agent at any point? Wondering if there was something specific with your account that we could have looked into. If you're open to it, we'd love to look further into your account. Thank you, again, for your feedback.

Casper
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great SMS marketing

Publié le 29/06/2022

From the time I signed up to sending my first message, it was all very intuitive. I'm used to email marketing and this works in a very similar way. So similar I'm surprised the email programs don't have it. But maybe it's better to have it separate. At least this is simple and fun to use.

Avantages

It's easy to use and does exactly what I wanted: bulk texting

Inconvénients

The only thing I'd like added (and I haven't used all features yet to be sure) is in contact deletion: when I send a manual follow-up message to a group of people I recently contacted about coming to our concert, I clone the group, then delete the contacts that already responded they couldn't attend the event. This seems to be done one by one. It would be nice to be able to select multiple contacts. But it's a small thing.

Hey Casper!
Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that you're enjoying EZ Texting. As far as the contact deletion goes, if I'm understanding you correctly, you should be able to delete more than one contact at a time, check out this link for further information: https://eztexting.force.com/answers/s/article/How-To-Remove-Contacts-From-A-Group. As always, though, please reach out if you need more help or information. In the meantime, I will pass along the feedback to our product teams to develop a better process for this as we can 100% see the value. Thank you again for your feedback!

Lisette
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Easy to implement

Publié le 17/12/2020

Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Avantages

Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Inconvénients

Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

Publié le 19/09/2018

If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Avantages

This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Inconvénients

I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Almost perfect texting app!

Publié le 15/10/2019

Avantages

I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

Inconvénients

I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

Keith
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great product

Great experience

Great experience

Avantages

Easy to use, great customer service and inexpensive

Nothing at all, I am very happy with EZ Text and service

Stan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Publié le 13/07/2018

Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Avantages

Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Inconvénients

Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Maria
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Very helpful!

Publié le 23/03/2018

Avantages

This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

Inconvénients

We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Megan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Happy we bought this platform

Publié le 18/12/2019

It has been a pretty good experience. Not perfect, but we would make this choice again.

Avantages

It is generally easy to use. For the most part it seems to reach the audience.

Inconvénients

We have a fair number of people that it gets bounced back from. I have even been bounced before and I have not opted out of these texts. We feel like we need to send text and emails now because of the folks that it bounces back from. Also, when we first got it the Subject was bold and on top of the picture, and now the subject is not bold and is in ( ). We do not like this change at all.

Brandy
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Overall good system

Publié le 22/12/2020

Easy to use, great way to communicate with a large group of people!

Easy to use, great way to communicate with a large group of people!

Avantages

We use this for mass communication with our agents about events, meetings, upcoming reminders, etc. It helps keep everyone on the same page.

Inconvénients

It seems to nickel and dime you, you run out of texts quickly when you have a large group of agents you're communicating with. For that reason, we decreased our use because we didn't want to pay to go to the next upgrade.

Brandy,

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear not only that you enjoy using EZ Texting, but also how you use it! Our customers and their businesses are truly why we do this.

We're sorry to hear that you're decreasing your usage in order to stay within your current plan. While we completely understand, we're happy to help figure out the right plan for you moving forward so that you don't have to limit your texts. Please let me know if you'd be open to an agent reaching out.

Chris
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

EZ Texting is easy to deploy and use

Publié le 03/11/2020

If you need a rock solid messaging system with the cool and slick graphical arts integration this is your software package.

Avantages

It was a rock solid performer and NEVER dropped any messages. We used a texting service that we found out the hard way dropped inbound texts whenever it became stressed. This was not the case with EZ Texting which has been solid as a rock in delivering messages.

Inconvénients

It was not able to send follow-up messages linked to the original message.

Deb
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Easy to Use

Publié le 07/09/2018

Avantages

This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.

Inconvénients

EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 22/12/2020

we have had a great experience using EX texting. Our childcare and sports families like the easy form of communication.

Avantages

easy to use this program in communicating to staff and familes

Inconvénients

getting an accidental block back in the system so they receive texts

Terry

Publié le 09/12/2018

Terrible.

Terrible.

Avantages

There is very little to like about this software.

Inconvénients

I signed up for this app to notify my employees in an emergency situation, such as weather. So today I needed to notify the employees about a weather delay and my message will not go through because they are verifying my account. Why now? I call support and they are closed because all employees are attending a company meeting. Unbelievable!!! Obviously, I picked the wrong company for a extremely important process. Just a fluff company, not a serious application for business.

Réponse de CallFire

Terry apologies on the delay with your account. We noticed that your account was placed in a "Review State" due to it being the first time you've utilized the MMS option in your broadcasts. EZ Texting does require a quick review for each account's initial MMS broadcast. This review is done to protect all of our clients and our company. Please know that your account was verified shortly after the notification. We'll have an account manager reach out to you today to discuss your review!

Kelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The advantages are right there in their name!

Publié le 23/07/2019

The support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.

Avantages

You simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.

Inconvénients

The reporting features leaves a little to be desired.

Valorie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Very User Friendly

Publié le 23/12/2020

No problems

No problems

Avantages

Easy to use on phone, tablet or PC. Easy to send out texts on the fly.

Inconvénients

I would like to use at least 2 graphics within a text.