VideoStudio

Video editing tool for corporates & educational institutions

4 /5
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
4/5
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

20 avis

Sanjeep L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

My experience: Why I choose VideoStudio

Publié le 25/05/2021

My experience on using VideoStiduo is very satisfied. One of the best software for to start beginner. Every software has rooms to be improve. I am very happy with VideoStudio

Avantages

I am very happy to use VideoStudio because it was very easy to learn and use apart from this, some points are mentioned below for using:
- Easy and Simple to start
- Clean and Clear GUI (well organized)
- Rich in features/function
- Flexible and cool performance

Inconvénients

I have realized some features which would have been better if mentioned below points are updated:
- Still some effect and transitions are missing
- Crash if large file is processing
- Does not support all types of file
- If try to open existing file, it take time to open

• Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Friendly interface and easy to use.

Publié le 12/10/2019

In general. I still like this VideoStudio software. The visual interface is very user-friendly in operation. During the editing process, the cache file occupies relatively little hardware. Therefore, the requirements for the computer are not too harsh, so it is not necessary to use a highly configured computer.

Avantages

The interface is friendly and easy to operate. Especially for novices, as long as you are using your native language, you can perform basic video editing operations according to the operator panel prompts or menu options. For relatively in-depth operations, you can do this by reading the user manual. There are master materials available.

Inconvénients

Software installations are more or less problematic. Last time I used the 2018 version, I contacted the customer service 4 times to solve the problem.

Kelly F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Good video editing program

Publié le 19/08/2021

Avantages

Has a lot of editing options. Easy to use.

Inconvénients

I couldn't find anything of note that displeased me.

Xavier S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A great video editor for the beginner

Publié le 21/10/2019

When I was using the software I was making videos for the first time and needed something really simple and intuitive to be able to pump out some videos and VideoStudio did that. When I needed something to feel and look more professional I switched to Davinci Resolve.

Avantages

This video editor is a really good suite for beginners. I used it when I started to make videos of my performances and videos for YouTube. I found that it had everything I needed to make my videos for YouTube. It had titles, transitions and some color grading that was very basic but very good to start learning the basics of video editing. Now I use Davinci Resolve to edit my videos but thanks to VideoStudio I was able to make that jump to a more professional video editor.

Inconvénients

One of the things that I did not like was that sometimes the videos would come out sounding not the greatest and the videos I was making needed great audio because I was playing piano in them and needed that to sound really good. It is a basic nut useful editor but the things that it has sometimes makes the production look a little cheap and basic and not like at least a little professional looking.

Damith D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

This software will make video editing a lot more easier

Publié le 13/08/2021

Avantages

A thirty-day free trial is available to use the software and check whether it is what you are looking for. It is very good for video masking and audio lapping. It supports most of the graphic processors so no need of upgrading the machine.

Inconvénients

The free trial does not contain all the features and software might be a little bit complex for a beginner to work with.

Betre M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Corel Video Studio has no outstanding features

Publié le 14/09/2019

We bought the software for the purpose of editing the output files from rendering videos. Though it did the job, no extra unique features that made the videos look special was there. The overall presentation is still very basic.

Avantages

Video studio comes with all the basic tools to edit your video. Two video splicing, frame by frame edit, audio track addition and Text on Screen display. It has a title block editing tool and preset templates that makes your work easier. It accepts alot of formats, both video and audio.

Inconvénients

The truth is that Video Studio has no outstanding features. It comes with outdated templates, nothing special that won't come on any App on Android or online video editing platform for free. The program does crash often with no help from customer service.

Manuel F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

video Studio easy to learn.

Publié le 25/07/2019

very easy to learn and I recommend it to a lot of friends

Avantages

videostudio is very easy to learn there are a lot of tutorials online about it and it has its own Learning Center too.

Inconvénients

not as many free uploads and freebies as it used to have

• Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good intro to video editing

Publié le 15/02/2021

I have used VS for many years now to edit videos for home, Boy Scouts, and even some for work. I find it to be an extremely powerful entry-level tool capable of executing any visual that I have come up with for my purposes.

Avantages

A lot of features are simple to use that were not even available to the home user just a few years ago. Key framing for layering multiple shots, motion, text overlays, as well as a modest selection of pre-designed functionality such as titles, music, and transition effects.

Inconvénients

It is a little cumbersome (and in some cases impossible) to create more advanced effects, etc. But for the average user this is not an issue. Also, early on I had issues with it crashing on occasion, but this seems to have been resolved via updates.

Andrew B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

A reasonably inexpensive solution for video editing, albeit with multiple long-term glitches

Publié le 02/08/2021

I've used VideoStudio since around 2004. It's always been a pain, but it's always been affordable, so I've persisted. The multitude of minor irritations requiring workarounds, within all sections (capture, edit, titling, render, etc) mean I will never love this software - because it's clear they will never give it the full overhaul it clearly needs.

Avantages

On a good day, with a safe combination of files and if not employing many effects or complex edits, it can be easy to edit simple clips.

Inconvénients

This software has multiple issues that persist after so many years. It's inelegantly programmed, with new features bolted on, so things slow down rapidly with any complexity of edit or effect. There are still too many actions that cause unexpected lock-ups.

Joyce C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good for basic video editing

Publié le 23/12/2020

Avantages

Easy to learn and use. I f you do not need a lot of complicated effects and transitions for video editing, this software is a good fit for you.

Inconvénients

There are times when it suddenly crashes while you're in the middle of a project.

Ashley T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Value for Money Video Editer

Publié le 27/11/2019

I have used to to make promotional videos, case studies and training videos for the various products that we own and support. We do not find a need to outsource this activity anymore. Apart from this, any changes you need can be immediately accommodated.
Apart from this, personal recreational use is very high and my family and friends are all happy with my creations.

Avantages

Easy to install, Easy to use
For people who at least used Windows Movie Maker, this software is very easy to start using.

Inconvénients

It takes some seconds to load the application, and while thats happening, the Corel Logo stays on screen and does not let you do anything else on your computer. I am not sure this is applicable to all versions

Michael J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worst Customer Service, Zero Product Support, Product Doesn't Work as Advertised

Publié le 04/05/2020

Horrible. Customer service didn't want to help. Product was faulty and never worked as advertised in several area.

Easy to Use, Functional, On Paper Looks Great

Inconvénients

Straight off the bat of buying the Ultimate Edition I had issues with strange glitches, major drops in quality, blurry rendering. This wouldn't usually be a problem with a great customer service team to assist if it was something I was doing wrong, however, when I asked them how to fix these things, they seemed to have no clue about their own product. Asking several questions that had already been answered to draw out the time to get back to me - I ended up waiting a week with no answer on simple questions. I followed all instructions step by step and nothing seemed to work, which were all copy and paste answers such as "delete temp folders" ect. When it came to the realization the product was faulty the customer service stopped altogether. I had to ask for a refund and am still pending this coming back. If the product worked as advertised it would be great I think, however, dodginess with the product and a highly inefficient customer service team means you should steer well clear of the product.

Stephen P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Is Corel VideoStudio Pro for the Pros?

Publié le 06/05/2020

Avantages

The Software is easy to use and supports a large number of file types. The exporting process is really quick.

Inconvénients

There for a piece of software with the name “Pro” in it, there aren’t a lot of pro features. The software is filled with basic and generic transitions along with mediocre keying plugins. The software crashes easily. The layout isn’t the best. The editing is really basic.

Bryce B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

Perfectly Fine PC Video Editing

Publié le 31/10/2019

I don't have to do a lot of video editing, this was what my predecessor had used and it works just fine.

Avantages

Corel VideoStudio is fairly easy to use, not to processor heavy, and let's me do the little bit of video-editing that I need to.

Inconvénients

While I have no problem using it as a fairly proficient user of PC technology, it is a bit difficult for some of my coworkers to deal with.

• Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Corel VideoStudio Review

Publié le 20/09/2019

Avantages

Many functions, able to edit the videos in detail and quickly with the ready-made transitions

Inconvénients

Will hang and crash occasionally when there are other softwares open or when I upload too many videos.

Dewey B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for Beginners

Publié le 29/08/2019

Corel is off to a great start with VideoStudio, and we really hope they decide to add more video tracks in the future!

Avantages

VideoStudio is great for emerging content creators that want an easy to use video editor, and even features advanced features like chroma key and VR video editing. There's also a feature (FastFlick) that automatically creates a video for you with the clips provided, although any professional video editor would stay FAR away from that feature!

Inconvénients

VideoStudio only has ONE video track, which makes it almost useless for more advanced projects that requires multiple layers of video or graphics. Although they do provide an "overlay" track, this alone makes it pale in comparison to a more robust NLE like Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.

Ilia T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Does the job well

Publié le 03/12/2020

Overall I'm very happy with the product, it's easy to learn and you can be up and running in almost no time at all.

Avantages

I've had almost no experience in video editing software but thought I would try this out for fun. What I liked most was the video tutorial which got me up and running in about 30-40 mins. The features here are awesome and I can see this being used by professionals and amateurs alike.

Inconvénients

Since I am quite new to this I didn't have much video/music content to play with. I feel like the sample content libraries within the suite could be developed further both music and video.

Steven C.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Clunky, and just doesn't work right

Publié le 07/10/2020

I have found this software to be hard to use except for the most basic features. When you try to go off the beaten path and do things, like motion tracking! There is no real detailed instructions on how to use that on your own. If you are a very basic user and just wanna use their templates, it works fine, But anything beyond that all you’re doing is setting yourself up for frustration and a very long and wide learning curve that nobody has the time to spend to figure out.

Avantages

Lots of features that look really cool in their sales videos, but are really hard to use in any customized way.

Inconvénients

Much of the features are hard to use, hard to figure out, and sometimes still just don’t work. You watch a video, but they live out of state that you need to actually make it work the way you want it to..

Joshua L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Armée
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great, powerful video editing software

Publié le 08/02/2021

I would definitely recommend it. It allowed me to make professional videos that I used for multiple platforms, and people liked.

Avantages

I liked that it could do the basic video editing tasks, while also having the power to do more if I wanted to learn how to dig in and make us of what it has to offer.

Inconvénients

It seemed to have less of a flow to its user interface, which some may find more difficult to use. Kind of like Windows versus Mac, but I didn’t mind it too much.

Maddie S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

10/10 Software!

Publié le 30/01/2021

Avantages

I love how easy to use VideoStudio is! Very easy to catch on when first learning how to use the software.

Inconvénients

I have yet to find something I dislike about VideoStudio! Always a 10/10 experience!