Lookout

Sécurité des points de terminaison au cloud pour les entreprises disposant d'équipes distantes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

67 avis

John

I love this product

Publié le 11/04/2018

I am confident that my phone is protected.

I am confident that my phone is protected.

Avantages

I know that my phone is protected. It regularly scans for malware, allows me to find it's location and I really like the scream feature. If I can't find my phone I can turn on the screamer and find it quickly.

Inconvénients

To access location tracking, you need to go to the website. I would like to be able to do it directly from the Lookout app on another device. I

• Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great All Around Security!!!

Publié le 09/04/2022

Overall Great Security Service .

Would Recommend to Anyone!!!

Overall Great Security Service .

Would Recommend to Anyone!!!

Avantages

Really Nice Free Trial Option With Some Useful Features.

Love The Lookout Personal App For Smartphone &Tablets .

It Keeps Your Device and Your Privacy safe from hackers and thief's .

Find Device Feauture Works Well And Is Very Helpful In Certain Situations.

Inconvénients

There isn't A Money Back Guarantee Policy.

Identity theft protection is only available for premium & premium plus plans.

Alternatives envisagées

GlobalProtect et Avast Ultimate Business Security

Pourquoi choisir Lookout

Wanted to try something new.

Logiciel antérieur

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Pourquoi passer à Lookout

Had Some Interesting Features I wanted To Try Out!!!
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Lookout antivirus review

Publié le 20/12/2022

My overall experience, I am neutral there was nothing that made me hate the program and there was nothing that made me love it

Avantages

I like the way it I like the way it warmed you and let you know if you’re about to be somewhere in that contains unsafe files I like the way it can adjust and even if you proceed to go on the website and recommend not, it will provide extra coverage

Inconvénients

I feel like and uses too many apps I feel like it’s a bit paranoid and says sites are high-risk it’s obvious that it’s OK but better safe than sorry I guess ar

Mercedes
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 22/09/2021

Avantages

Easy to use cyber security tracking. I no longer use the program because I changed phones. But when I did use it. It ran in the background seamlessly.

Inconvénients

It wasn't provided with my new phone. I changed from an android to iphone

Melissa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent Lightweight Mobile Device Protection

Publié le 24/06/2021

Overall, I love it when I have a newer phone that can support the resource requirements for Lookout. It has always been very helpful that Lookout saves the location of my phone when the battery gets low in case I might forget where I left it.

Avantages

Mobile security for my phone is important, and Lookout measures up. It's also not a heavy resource drain on my phone which is also important because I use my phone heavily. The ability Lookout has to monitor the integrity and functionality of the OS is also an excellent feature, especially if one does not carry a flagship mobile device.

Inconvénients

At one point, Lookout started interfering with my ability to connect to wifi. It became difficult to manage the extent to which Lookout provided security, and as my phones aged, even lightweight Lookout began to bog down the memory on my phone.

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Unobtrusive

Publié le 25/10/2022

Avantages

This application is placed on my Samsung Android phone so that I can remotely access work data like email, meetings, shared drives, and internal websites. I haven't had any issues with this application and it is working great for monitoring the security of my phone.

Inconvénients

None. Installation takes a few steps but it was not difficult and I was able to follow the instructions provided by our IT department.

Neisha
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Lookout has my back!

Publié le 22/12/2018

Avantages

I like how this software is constantly running in the background, protecting my phone from all of those viruses and hackers. Ever since my phone number had been ported out without my permission, and with it access to all my personal information, including my bank account, I can't live without this app.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any issues yet with Lookout. I would upgrade but I have identity protection with my bank so I don't need the Premium Plus version.

Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

great for your cellphone security

Publié le 20/12/2018

my family all use this on our devices, we make sure our kids have this on because they are always downloading apps because kids dont have any concerns, this runs in the background so its always checking to make sure your info is safe. if there is an issue it alerts you to take action

Avantages

checks apps on your phone, emails you and gives you a notification if there are issues checks in the background to keep you protected.

Inconvénients

i lived everything about this app no issues

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Lookout for Landscape Designers

Publié le 26/05/2022

Avantages

It is good protection when installing software on your mobile devices. It also finds your lost device.

Inconvénients

I cannot say I have ran into any problems isibgbthis software.

Connie
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Lookout is practical

Publié le 24/07/2023

It is reliable and easy to use and practical for my needs.

It is reliable and easy to use and practical for my needs.

Avantages

I lost my phone a couple of times and used the GPS feature to find it successfully. Also it keeps me updated on my virus protection and if my email is being used improperly.

Inconvénients

It seems expensive but haven’t shopped around. It doesn’t present to me other capabilities that I could take advantage of.

Sonia
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love this app, all my family use it!

Publié le 21/10/2018

It is a must have app on every device you own, like it will protect your device, and help you like it help me to get my phone back in case you lost your phone.

Avantages

When I first started using it was in the 2014, a friend recommend it to me and I gave it a try. I liked that every time before or if my phone was turning off I received a picture of the person it last had it on my e-mail. It make me felt secure that if I lost my phone I could easily find who took it. In the 2015, my phone got stolen, the person who took it turn of location services, but thanks to the app lookout I was able to get my phone back! I didn't knew but the lookout had a missing device feature, so I was able to track it and told the police officers and they find the person who took it. I also love that the app helps you protect your phone from apps that try to take your information. I love this app and I am grateful to had it that time because I was able to get my phone back.

Inconvénients

One of the things it is that it slow down a little my phone.

Edoardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Il mio guardia spalle preferito

Publié le 26/01/2023

In alcuni casi mi ha segnalato siti malevoli, e piu di una volta ha segnalato file sospetti negli allegati su outlook, finonad allora mi ero dimenticato di averlo..leggero, non appesantisce il sistema

Avantages

Leggero ed efficace, svolge la sua funzione senza impattare troppo sul sistema. Le impostazioni ed i settaggi sono di facile comprensione.

Inconvénients

La funzione VPN se attivata, di fatto da smartphone non mi fa navigare.. va in conflitto con qualcosa che non ho capito. Quindi non la uso, ma magari , anzi, quasi di sicuro il problem a sono io.

Yessenia
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing protection for your phone

Publié le 26/12/2018

It's a great app, all phones must have it to keep all of your information safe and clean from any virus.

Avantages

I have been using it for a few years now, ever since my friend recommend it to me. It is a great antivirus for any cellphone. Before downloading any image, file, or app even if it's from the app store it scans it and makes sure it's clean and safe. Another feature that it has is that it has location service so, in case I lost my phone or someone take it, I can track it from any computer and if they try to turn it off, it will take a picture and send it to my e-mail. It's a great app!

Inconvénients

I have no cons about this app, it is great!

Carla

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Exactly what it does... Lookout

Publié le 07/03/2019

Avantages

I love that it automatically checks everything. With the app works being so huge, it's hard to see what's truly safe these days. I have to admit I'm a little hesitant when downloading anything, but this makes it so much easier! Plus with all the extras like theft control And identity protection, makes me feel way better in world of technology.

Inconvénients

I wish, being budget friendly, more things were free, but you honestly get what you pay for, so if you want protections it's worth it.

Brenda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I downloaded this for my phone, works great and keeps in protected.

Publié le 14/03/2018

Theft protection and phone monitoring so you don't get a virus.

Theft protection and phone monitoring so you don't get a virus.

Avantages

I use this for my phone. It works good. Keeps my phone protected. The theft feature is nice. I thought I had lost my phone and used the theft detection which it made the sound. I had lost it in the couch. Though the wipe feature is good if it ever gets in the wrong hands.

Inconvénients

If you are not to tech. savvy it may not be as simple as one thinks. Drains battery on my phone so i have to comprise some settings.

Olga
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Cool software

Publié le 11/10/2019

Pretty good experience so far. Havent't had my phone stolen yet to experience some features.

Avantages

It keeps my phone safe, scans all the programs constantly and keeps me alerted if anything is wrong. It's pretty cool to see a picture emailed to me if anyone tries to open my phone. I can track it pretty accurately.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, it doesnt start. It wasn't very obvious to me how to keep it constantly running in the background. Took some tuning.

Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My experience has been satisfactory, working with this application has been easy and easy

Publié le 27/05/2018

I have a powerful antivirus I can find in it the solution to several problems. The first, the viruses. The second that we rob or lose the phone and we do not know how to use the native Android application. The third, that we lose all our contacts and also do not know how to get them from Google.

Avantages

Lookout is not only an antivirus application for your smart phone, it also has other security components in case of loss or theft helping to protect your personal information and even locate your computer. It also protects contacts in case there is any problem where they are lost in the system. It is important to highlight that in its free version offers many opsiones and great power of protection for your smart phone.

Inconvénients

The free version is very simple, Regarding the paid version, the truth is that the only feature that could be interesting would be the extra phishing control. Everything else you can do with many other apps that also allow other extra features without paying anything for them. So if you like Lookout, stay with the free version, and above all, install it by the power of your antivirus.

WILLIE
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love this security and antivirus software.

Publié le 16/06/2018

Avantages

The fact that it checks app and other downloads for viruses and malware and spyware. It also had a find my phone feature that has came in handy a couple of times when I could not find my phone and the ringer was off. I have not had a problem with this software.

Inconvénients

This software has served me well for over three years and I do not have any cons to list at this time.

Jamison

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to download. Keeps your device safe

Publié le 14/03/2018

Protects your device, Theft Protection. Also new upgrades to keep you protected.

Avantages

This is a good application that I use for my device. Keeps my device running smoothly and protects. Lets me know if any threats have been detected. Also the theft protection is a plus. Free to download.

Inconvénients

Drains battery if you device is not set up correctly, It does interfere with browsing of some sites.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great

Publié le 12/12/2019

I have realized using this app helps to prevent others from having the ability to steal your information from other apps.

Avantages

I like that it lets you know if an app that you have downloaded on your phone is good to use or it may cause your phone some harm.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything that I don't like about the software because to me it lets you know whats good and what bad

• Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Perfect mobile security app

Publié le 04/05/2019

I like that it has theft protection and identity protection options, but I've never gone so far as to use them. I use the free tier of this app and it's exactly what I need.

Avantages

It runs in the background on my phone without ever slowing it down. Occasionally it tells me a website isn't secure; otherwise it leaves me alone.

Inconvénients

I've never encountered something I didn't like about Lookout!

Wyatt
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great mobile device security software!

Publié le 14/03/2019

Avantages

I love this app as it protects my mobile phone which I not only use for personal use but also a lot of my business use. So it is important that my mobile device is secure at all times. Lookout helps me sleep at night, knowing they are doing a great job keeping my phone secure.

Inconvénients

I have yet to dislike anything with this software.

Y'Nita
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Awesome

Publié le 10/10/2019

Very good system, I would recommend this product for an antivirus.

Very good system, I would recommend this product for an antivirus.

Avantages

This is a very effective antivirus! I download it to every device that I get android or apple product.

Inconvénients

You have to download every time you get a new device. I wish it traveled with your google account that’s my only complaint.

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Outlook

Publié le 14/06/2021

It's been a great experience using this product for my phone.

It's been a great experience using this product for my phone.

Avantages

Outlook seems to be a solid, antivirus, competitor for Android devices that's very easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients

There's really nothing that I don't like about Outlook. It seems to be protecting my device properly and securely.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Lookout Keeps My Mobile Device Safe

Publié le 10/09/2019

My company locked down on mobile security a few years ago, so you had to download security apps on your phone to keep using work emails. Lookout was one of the apps.

Avantages

Lookout is on my phone (per my work requirements) and I barely notice it's there unless it's updating or checking out a new app or download.

Inconvénients

As I said, I never really notice it, so there isn't much con. I was upset that my employer made me put this on my phone, but that's not the app's fault.