Viddyoze

Cloud-based video making and editing software

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

15 avis

Bernadette W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

TECHNOPHOBICS are very Easily able to Publish their First Video with Great Self-Satisfaction!

Publié le 18/09/2021

I've had many marvel over my video creations, and while I'd love to say that I created them from scratch, lol I too have to stand back and admire what I've created. Professional Animation that even a young student with Learning Disabilities could create easily with no step-by-step instructional video needed.
Bravo Viddyoze on your OUTSTANDING PASSION to help the average entrepreneur.

Avantages

I help those with Extensive Learning Disabilities and they are able to go through the Platform without having to have an extensive Learning Curve with other Software Platforms.
In creating courses for those with ADHD, ADD, and Visual Processing Disorder, I'm able to keep their interest at every moment of my teaching.
The Support has been incredible, but I've only needed it twice in 3 years.

Inconvénients

I know there is are different price points that are offered with monthly memberships, but as someone whose been around Viddyoze for quite some time, what used to be a frustration in the limited amount of videos available, is no longer an issue. They now have over 2,000 templates that increase on a daily basis.

Umair B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Incredibly Professional Video Animation Software

Publié le 12/04/2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really perfect because I have used a lot of professional templates offered by Viddyoze for my clients. I have designed and created a number of videos for my clients and even for my own business advertisement purpose, I always use Viddyoze and create beautiful animated videos.

Avantages

Viddyoze is a really best software that allows you to convert your video viewers into customers by creating stunning and professional videos. If you want to grab the attention of the users and if you want to increase your sales conversions then Viddyoze is really perfect for you.

Inconvénients

The features and options of this software are really nice, easy to understand and use. I never felt any issues or cons in this software. According to my point of view, Viddyoze is amazing without any cons.

• Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Streamlining the basic FX creation

Publié le 21/10/2020

Weighing out the pros/cons if you don't need to make any extraordinary FX it a great solution, but don't think of it as an easy out to do amazing intros/outros, at least not without spending the extra monthly subscription, at which point it might be worth spending your money on CC and undertaking the learning curve

Avantages

The possibility to easily create intros/outros without having to deal with expensive and difficult to use software

Inconvénients

The limited gallery/library of the "one time purchase" suite, if you subscribe to the monthly plan, which converts it into the next CC without all the added functionality at almost the exact same price and the limited functionality of edits and changes you can make

Alternatives envisagées

InVideo

Pourquoi choisir Viddyoze

ease of use

Pourquoi passer à Viddyoze

the possibility of signing up for a lifetime subscription.
Christian H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Plantillas con estilo

Publié le 04/06/2021

Mi experiencia con Viddyoze ha sido buena, pero lamento que el club de miembros sea demasiado caro para poder acceder a él.

Avantages

Con solo agregar tus imágenes y textos tendrás videos sencillamente sorprendentes, cuenta con plantillas de diversos tipos: textos, personas, animadas, textos animados.

Inconvénients

Si compras el software tendrás acceso a un número significativo de plantillas, pero las mejores están en el club de miembros el cual es bastante caro si no te dedicas a vender videos de forma autónoma, no hay muchas opciones para incrementar las plantillas en algún paquete.

Las plantillas en las que puedes agregar textos solamente puedes poner dos o tres palabras, por lo que tendrás que tener frases muy cortas para poder hacer un buen video.

Muddassar B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Make Professional and Stunning Videos in Minutes

Publié le 18/05/2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really nice because I have created a number of videos for my clients using the Viddyoze. The platform is so faster, better, and easier.

Avantages

Viddyoze is an incredibly amazing and outstanding platform where you can make scroll-stopping videos within few minutes. The tools of Viddyoze are professional and easy to use. You can start with hundreds of templates.

Inconvénients

As a professional video editor and designer, I never faced any problems during the video creation in this software. For me, Viddyoze is nice and perfect without cons.

• Secteur d'activité: Sécurité publique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy Intro and Outro Creation

Publié le 05/02/2021

Viddyoze is good for what it does. I've gotten good value from it.

Avantages

Video into and outro creation is really simple with the templates provided by Viddyoze. I can create customized video intros and outros with my branding in just a couple of minutes with a few clicks.

Inconvénients

After I bought a lifetime offer I found that the really good templates are reserved for the Template Club.

Mitchell S.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My Viddyoze Review

Publié le 06/12/2020

overall the software gives me the ability to create professional-looking animations.

Avantages

The quality of the animations is very good and also the variety of styles and the live-action options are very cool.

Inconvénients

What I like least is the cost of the template club. I do not use that software enough to warrent paying $37 per month

Kelli D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Love what it does-but the constant upsell RUINS the customer experience

Publié le 27/08/2020

Avantages

It's a simple one function software- it makes awesome looking video logos. and it does that exceptionally well.

Inconvénients

THE UPSELL. Every email you get from them, every pop up while you're using it, every interaction involves them trying to upsell you to a version with more robust templates. If I needed more templates, I'd buy the upsell, but what I bought works just fine and I dread going into product because I have to wade through the aggressive sales tactics. If I hadn't already purchased a one time license, I would absolutely quit using it.

Sean G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

good for those who don't want to learn Premier Pro etc...

Publié le 01/06/2021

I did make dozens, if not hundreds of creations using Viddyoze templates. They did have some quick tutorials, and the customer service was very good...I am considering becoming a "club" member again.

Avantages

Many cool templates, I was an agency member for 2+ years pre-Covid...I did use Viddyoze for myself but wasn't able to convert sales to others, which was my goal.

Inconvénients

many of the templates require a certain size image for optimum results. This should have been an easy enough fix but I never saw it happen...

Ozhan K.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Their terms and Conditions are not Customer friendly

Publié le 23/06/2021

Hey guys! Be careful of these memberships... If they will get the payment they will never give it back... Their terms and conditions are not customer friendly... You are not allowed to forget it or you are not allowed to cancel it through their portal... you have to send an e-mail to them. They are really sorry to hear this but they just charge the full year and when I would like to cancel it they say sorry! As per the terms and conditions, we can not do this. But we can cancel it for next year! Can you imagine I just pay it and next year as a promise they will not keep the membership... What foxy terms and conditions... So I this tool is useful go ahead if not be careful whit your membership you will lose your money for nothing for the next following year... @Viddyoze what a surprise...

Avantages

In the beginning, it seems like it's a nice tool... but later on, I figure out it's not enough for my needs.

Inconvénients

Time and money trap. But, in the beginning, creating short intros seems like a solution but not at all...

Steven F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I understand why..

Publié le 03/12/2020

I love it. When they updated the look of it, it confused me a little but their customer service and Facebook community really helped me.

Avantages

I've got the lifetime usage deal and love. I tried their premium service and whilst I thought it was great, it was a cost I can't justify at the moment but will in the future invest in their premium service.

Inconvénients

I understand why they don't add so many new templates for the the lifetime use but a just a few more over the year would be greatly appreciated.

Bill G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great bang for your buck... and simple to use!!

Publié le 26/03/2021

Love, love, love it! I won't make a video without using Viddyoze to enhance the appearance!

Avantages

This software is remarkably simple to use... while making your videos look incredibly professional! The price point is very manageable, even for a small nonprofit like mine. It helped turn our video projects from boring to exciting! I can't say enough about this great little piece of web based software!!

Inconvénients

It would be nice if there was a way to save projects... to reuse later. There is a way... but, it falls into the category of a "work around".

Mark C.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Lots of templates

Publié le 23/11/2020

So far very happy with product.

Avantages

Fast and easy to use usually e clicks and your done.

Inconvénients

Like others rendering speed at times is very slow.

John H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Needs more

Publié le 28/09/2020

Overall I like the service, just wish the lifetime membership that I paid for came with more.

Avantages

Super simple online platform for making professional looking moving graphics and videos for your business. Makes me look more competent than I am.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I was lured in the door with the promo of all that I could do, only to find out that to get everything out of it that I was promised, I would need to get the next level subscription. Felt lie a bait and switch that I haven't given into as of yet.

• Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Deceptive practices

Publié le 19/02/2021

I had a horrible experience. Would not recommend them because of their scummy practices.

Avantages

Solid concept but poor execution. I bought a lifetime plan through appsumo which promised updates and so on..

Inconvénients

No updates. Same templates as 5 years ago. There's a new product line that you have to upgrade to to access all the features. Super scammy.