VideoPad

Logiciel de création et d'édition de vidéos

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

83 avis

Swapnil D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Cost effective tool to edit, merge, split your videos with ease

Publié le 19/07/2019

Very cost effective tool and easy to use for video preparations

Avantages

Good feature of sound amplify. If you have recorded some video with low sound volume and want to amplify it then this tool has great feature to do it and it is very useful. I am able to amplify sound of videos with ease. It is easy to add subtitles to video. I am able to define videos targeted with subtitles shown in the video itself instead of SRT file

Inconvénients

limitedsupport for animated videos or videos with special effects. Text to speed conversion is not 100% accurate and there would be errors in text generated from speech

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We offer free video tutorials that will allow you a deeper understanding of our basic features and tools including help with animated films. You can view those tutorials here: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/tutorial.html#animation

Jaze P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

VideoPad Breakdown

Publié le 16/08/2021

I can make quick music videos with it. My niece has been nagging me to show her how to get into video editing for her YouTube channel and she feels as though this is the software that she is most comfortable with.

Avantages

I can edit videos in 3D which brings a new dynamic to your project if you're not used to that. I also found the video stabilization function to be of utmost importance and I'm sure a lot of you aspiring video editors out there will feel the same way too.

Inconvénients

The green screen effect was not as easy to find as I would have wanted it to be. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the software was capable of that until I stumbled upon it while randomly pressing buttons. So all in all I would like for that feature to be made obvious and easier to set up.

Alternatives envisagées

HitFilm Express

Pourquoi passer à VideoPad

From what I could gather, a lot of people told me for some reason to steer clear of it. So I did.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Can't Recommend. Read the Fine Print. It is *really* a 6 mos subscription.

Publié le 01/02/2021

We were able to quickly catch on but discovered the quality of videos we produced were very low quality.

Avantages

Was able to learn quickly and sort out features.

Inconvénients

Purchase is valid and updated for 6 mos. After 6 mos, updates will be applied and your "license" code will be invalid.

You can re-install your purchase version IF you kept your original download.

License codes are not transferable between multiple computers that you own or if you get a new computer.

Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting.

Hi,
For this issue: "Videos recorded at 5000kbps lose 90% of their bitrate upon exporting."
It would be best answered by our technical support team. Please contact them here - - https://www.nch.com.au/support.html Sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Smallest Video Editing Software I know

Publié le 28/06/2021

Brilliant software. Simple to use and takes very little of my PC's storage and RAM.

Avantages

Most of video editing software or even audio editing software take up a lot of storage and ram. Not VideoPad. It's very small but can perform a lot of video editing functions. With this software, I can remove parts of the video that I don't want thus my video Ads are nice and clear. The fact that there's even an Android app for it makes it even more attractive

Inconvénients

Since I started using this software, I have not had any problems that I can report here. NCH is doing a great job.

Jim paul B.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

VideoPad for Easy and Convenient Video Editing

Publié le 22/04/2021

I would give this software 3.5 out out of 5 stars because despite its basic features, it still stands out as a convenient tool that doesn't require much effort learning its buttons. The interface is so user-friendly and is a top-of-the-line application among video-editing tools.

It's not that pricey, that's why anyone can just afford it. And if you're lucky, you might be able to buy a premium version at a discounted price.

For a classroom teacher like me, I don't need high-end software other than a basic video-editing app like this. It works best for me because I'm able to accomplish much (creating video lessons for my classes) with less effort. It's super time-saver! Quality videos created with efficiency-- all thanks to VideoPad!

Avantages

I like the easy-to-use features of VideoPad software because I find them convenient for newbies like me. In fact, it didn't take long for me to get the hang of the buttons because they are just plain and simple. The app is classic and is super user-friendly!

Also, there is pretty much a wide array of downloadables to choose from ranging from background templates, audios, transitions to font styles, stickers, and other effects. I also love the fact that the software allows users to update its system once in a while until a certain period of time where the user must purchase it again. By the way, I did avail the product at a discounted price, which makes this software really amazing.

Inconvénients

For all the good things the VideoPad software has, unfortunately, it also comes with some disadvantages, one of which is its limitations when it comes to its effects and other elements. The functions of the tools are just plain basic, that if in case one wonders going technical or advanced in its video presentation, this application is not the one I would recommend. However, I could suggest that for optimum utilization, this can just be used as an easy-to-use software to complement other products out in the market, because this app also has other features that some tools don't have.

Jayla A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

App Is Amazing for Beginners!

Publié le 23/03/2020

This app was helpful for YouTube videos until I had issues with rendering the video.
Back when I used it it reminded me of early 2000's movie makers. Not bad over all but just didn't work out for me.

Avantages

I really enjoyed this app! Easy to use, Free no water marks, easy to use. When you have the feature to render it comes out in ok quality. I love the most that its free and easy to use. I'm not the hugest fan of this app but I would recommend it for school projects or quick slide shows. The app si very useful for starters.

Inconvénients

The program doesn't render videos after a while, less features than I hoped to have like in the transition effects.

Santiago A.

It's worth every dollar

Publié le 08/05/2018

Easy to use, this program allows you to open almost any audio and video extension in the market. You can use its free version but it convinces you a lot, but it pays to pay a license for a work tool as good as this one. Others in the market worry about great visual details in the interface, but NCH reaches a balance that does not suffer your computer working or your patience.

Avantages

What I like most is the simplicity that it offers to work with any video and audio. They offer you a platform of multiple resources for your video project. I have used it with complete satisfaction. Its use is not complicated, if you are looking for a good option and do not want to spend much this software is perfect with you. It is not as expensive as other options in the market, and it offers you, export in formats that others do not. I am very satisfied.

Inconvénients

They should improve the details of the user interface, not bad, but it can be better. I like that it does not demand so many resources from the teams.

Aaron M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for basic video

Publié le 27/05/2021

It is good for what I need it for. From time to time I do a short film for our church or a music video. It is easy for a novice to learn and to use without being overwhelmed by all the features a more robust software may have.

Avantages

I like that the software is pretty easy to use and has enough features to make an effective video presentation.

Inconvénients

The software takes a bit of time to be able to see a full preview of the video, at times it feels a little clunky in that department and can get frustrating when you are trying to finish a longer video.

Sanjay S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Videopad Review

Publié le 14/06/2021

Ignoring one or two shortcomings, it is still my favorite software for video editing for the last 6 years.

Avantages

You have to study many editing softwares first, but the interface of Videopad is so simple that you create videos from day one and there is a lot of fun in working with Videopad.

Inconvénients

Text effects are not too many on this software and When you type multiple subtitles in a video, the font or position you hold for one subtitle gets applied to all subtitles.

Joe A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Underrated yet still very powerful

Publié le 20/04/2021

7/10

Avantages

-Can use templates for ease of use
-Updates have improved over the years
-Can do green screen, voiceover, and many pro techniques
-Basic tasks are easy (cut, transition, add text)

-Not intuitive
-Lots of manual processes that take many steps
-Intimidating for beginners
-caching sometimes is an issue

• Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

An economic alternative to iMovie

Publié le 31/12/2018

Overall I'd recommend and has recommended this software to a lot of people, friends and family , to be specific, at least 8 people use this software because of me. I have made video gifts for the loved ones , and that too at very short notice period, takes less than half hour to make incredible birthday video gifts ,all for non-profit purpose, only thing i gained is love and respect of family and friends.

Avantages

I absolutely adore this software, i have several reasons for that , it is also the first video editing software i used. I have been using this software from last 6 years now, and for 5 years it remained my primary video editing software. I downloaded it in 2012 because all other software were asking for money (and i am not rich, from a developing country), and this one was free so i downloaded it and the first thing i noticed is the ease of use, i was literally able to do the required tasks without any prior experience or even the tutorials, its so easy to use.
2nd thing i like the the precision it offers when you have to stop or cut at a particular instant, it really allows you to do that and mix several clips.
3rd feature i use the most is clip speed, i make several kitchen videos in which quick action is required and the customization of variable speed, allows me to make videos more presentable and rich.
4th feature i use is text to speech, i use it in my videos, it helps me keep my identity anonymous and get my message across the somewhat dangerous political spectrum in my country.
5th feature that i love a lot is i can export videos in 720p .mp4 format easily,
6th feature that i learned only this year is using green screen, yes it allows you to change your background image/video and this really amazed my friends a lot. I have made birthday video gifts, cooking videos, edited movies for myself, made short video clips, edited music, its a complete package.

Inconvénients

there really aren't many cons, except one or two , you'll have to really go nitpicking for them to showup
first and biggest one is the speed, the time it takes to load a video is less but processing the video takes eons of time, especially if its in HD or full HD. The main reason i shifted from videopad, is the processing speed, be it exporting a HD video or processing it for slow or fast motion, it takes a lot of time while other software does that, atleast the processing part, in split seconds.
the second one is lack of beautiful fonts on text slides, they are just plain boring or uninteresting, I have to go to extra lengths to create slides in powerpoint and then use those screenshot images in video, to avoid the built in text slide in software.
third and final one is the ease of using it fades away in video effect, every time i had to go under the tab video effect, like picture in picture or green screen, first i had to take a video tutorial and then the shifting of images was also not as easy as the rest of software is. you have to consider a lot of parameters.

Supun S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

VideoPad - Simple Video Editor

Publié le 17/12/2019

VideoPad is simple video editing software. This is not a professional video editor. But we can use this software to edit a simple video. Many transitions and video effects are included in VideoPad and we can use them to create a nice video as our wish. Both free version and paid version of VideoPad is available. If you are a beginner to video editing you can use free version and practice. We can make a good video using the free version also. VideoPad is a great tool for the beginners in video editing field and they can learn lot of things from this software because it is very simple to use.

Avantages

VideoPad has a simple user interface and it is easy to use. NCH team has released two versions of this software. One version can be used for free. We can use the free version to try the software. This is a great opportunity for users because they can buy the software if they are satisfied with the features of the software. This software comes with many visual effects. I really like this software because of the simplicity. We do not need to follow any course to learn VideoPad. I learn it through using the software itself. This software supports many common video formats such as avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mp4, mov, vob etc. After finishing the edit we can directly burn it to a DVD or we can upload it to the YouTube through the software. No need to do the burning or uploading process separately.

Inconvénients

We cannot output the video in mp4 format if we use the free version of the software. It is the major disadvantage of the free version. Because mp4 is the most common video format that supports most of the video players, this is a big drawback to VideoPad. But we can output mp4 video if we purchase the software. VideoPad is not suitable for professional video editors. Here we have only a limited amount of visual effects. VideoPad takes much time to render a video. Therefore we have to wait long time to get the final video output after editing the video.

Heidi H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Much More Functional Than Similar Priced Software

Publié le 26/10/2018

I really like VideoPad. After struggling with other similar software I find it a huge relief to use their interface. When I create Intros, I go to other software to do that and bring it into VideoPad. But that's the only thing I create elsewhere. Much more robust and a lot easier to use than Wondershare Filmora.

Avantages

I love that it's possible to create multiple video and audio tracks all layered. Wondershare Filmora does not allow this (!).
It's also possible to drag the tracks right and left on the timeline. Wondershare Filmora, for example, does not allow this either which makes it very challenging to do anything complex. So Videopad supports complex videos with many layers, which is what I always end up creating.
This software was the easiest video software for me to learn to use. The user interface is generally intuitive.
It has a lot of different kinds of transitions - definitely adequate for anything I plan to do
It has a lot of adjustment tools - ways to adjust the video color etc. - for the price.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have as good intros as other software (Filmora Wondershare and Typito have way better intros)
Once a transition vanished from my video and even with emailing Help I couldn't ever future out a way to fix it. I had to do that part of the video in another program ultimately which was super inconvenient. But this is the only time that ever happened. Ever since transitions have always stayed.
The Help responses were slow and none of them helped. But at least people are there and do answer at least part of the time.

Syed R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

‘VideoPad is a dynamic and user-friendly tool’

Publié le 17/09/2020

As I mentioned, I like to use Video Pad and this is more purposeful than similar priced produced. So, my overall experience with VideoPad is very good.

Avantages

I am using VideoPad for a long time and I totally enjoy it when I work with it. Video editing became an interesting job for me. Because this tool allows you to choose a different video format. So that you can make the perfect videos for YouTube which increases the possibility of more view of the video. I would say this is a great advantage of using this tool. To edit 360 videos with VideoPad is super easy. I like to be creative with my videos and export those in a different format is a great option for me.

Inconvénients

I wish if they could have more features and functions. Sometimes, I also observed to export different videos is a slow process. However, I think it’s a helpful tool and cost-effective.

Réponse de NCH Software Traduire en français

Hi there, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. We wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart. -NCH Software Team

Charles O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fit my purposes perfectly. Not too high end or ridiculous learning curve, my 1st video in 10...

Publié le 07/12/2020

Avantages

I wasn't looking for an extreme high end video production platform with endless hours of instructions for features I'll probably never use. Just wanted something that was basic but high enough quality for youtube and presentations, straightforward, easy and intuitive to use.
VideoPad seems to fit that purpose perfectly. Already have the NCH WavePad and MixPad audio recording & mixing platforms, so was familiar with interface, and wanted to as easily as possible merge my video and audio files together, quick and easy.
Very reasonably priced for what it is. Haven't tried the tech support yet, but haven't had a need to.

Inconvénients

Pros:
Very easy and intuitive interface. Without even reading any instructions, just started right in with an 8 minute long AVI video file, and a WAV audio file. In less than 10 minutes, had this edited together and posted up to YouTube.

Cons:
At the moment, there might be some hidden cons in there, but at least for my basic purposes, have had no troubles yet.

• Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A must have for editing any video

Publié le 29/07/2019

VideoPad helps in day to day video editing needs. Its quick, extremely easy to learn, yet robust and immensely powerful in what it does. VideoPad is an extremely stable software. It is a must have for those who want to edit their videos without diving deep into technicalities of video editing.

Avantages

The best thing about VideoPad is that anybody can edit a video with this software right out of the box. VideoPad is so easy and intuitive to use and the learning curve is almost nil. So if you want to edit video in the blink of an eye, then this is the software. Plus it has several handy tools to edit your video like a pro.

Inconvénients

All though one can edit videos of any sort with this program but VideoPad is not intended for movie making, thus lacks a lot of features that one would expect from a professional film editing software. So if anyone is looking for a software to edit films or movies then this is not the option.

Réponse de NCH Software Traduire en français

Hello there, thank you for your feedback.

In our efforts to enhance our products, are there any specific features you would like our team to add in future versions?: Kindly share your suggestions directly with our Development Team here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

Crystal Y.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Almost lost me, got me back

Publié le 20/08/2020

Overall I use this to create testimonial videos. I like that it is affordable with tons of features, and most of all, when I was having issues with the last upgrade, customer service fixed it for me in under 10 minutes. I thought it wouldn't be worth the hassle and was considering buying another kind of software, but it was so easy to fix the issue.

Avantages

I'm a novice, but I like that after a bit of learning, I could use it creatively with more options than I really needed

Inconvénients

I feel like it is more on me as a novice user, but it take a long time to edit video!

Réponse de NCH Software Traduire en français

Hi there, Thank you very much for your balanced and fair review. We are glad that you are happy with VideoPad. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we will continue to make improvements on our next releases based on your recommendations. -NCH Software Team

Michael ugo A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Video Pad

Publié le 27/05/2019

The overall view of Video Pad is completely satisfactory, very simple , affordable but delivers high quality audio visual output.

Avantages

It is very simple but very effective to use with a high quality HD Audio / Video output. Also, the video and audio channel offers multiple layers, enabling video editor to add different visuals and adjust differs audios. It comes with additional audio wave pad mixer enabling a perfect audio transitions and videos transitions cuts .

Inconvénients

I consider they should work on improving the 3D effects because some of the effects are little outdated.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we thank all of our user's feedback. Kindly suggest any tools or effects you think can enhance our program here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It gets the job done, with lots of bells and whistles

Publié le 17/07/2019

Avantages

I like how easy it is to export video in different formats from VideoPad. I also like how easy it is to pull clips from larger videos. I use it weekly to pull clips from long-form videos to create more bite-sized content for use on social. It was also very easy to train other users to do the same task.

Inconvénients

The interface is a little basic looking. It reminds me of the old winamp. The features and functionality are huge, but the UI skin looks dated. This doesn't really bother me though, as I don't need shiny distractions when I'm trying to get some basic tasks done!

Alberto M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Interesting but something to improve

Publié le 22/11/2017

Possibilities to import ififerent format of files

Avantages

A full set of features to edit, cut, merge etc. videos; intuitive and with a fairly comprehensive set of possibilities.

Inconvénients

Registering and paying process cumbersome; moreover, I could not port my licence to the new PC when I changed my old one.

Hi Alberto,

Our Registration Support Team will be happy to re-send your registration code and installation file to the software you previously purchased. You can contact our Registration Support Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html You can find need further assitance on how to register your products here: https://www.nch.com.au/kb/10053.html

Jacqueline M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

With VideoPad i can edit videos easily and they look great.

Publié le 14/05/2018

I'm learning a lot about the video editing

Avantages

This is a super cool tool, because it is easy to use, which makes it ideal for beginning editors like me, but also has a number of options for the editions look professional. It is ideal for editing home videos, it is also ideal to upload videos to social networks directly.

Inconvénients

The free version does not have the ability to export socially if it has the paid version, so if you want to test how you can publish your videos directly on social networks you have to buy the paid version.

Hello there,

We are very sorry to hear you had this experience with our software.Some functions in our app do require an upgrade to the full version, however many features are completely free forever. We appreciate your feedback, our support team is always available if you have any further issues or concerns here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/supportcontact.html?software=VideoPad

C peter A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Has Problems and Poor Support Knowledge

Publié le 26/12/2020

Poor, frustrating and not straight forwards as an ex iMovies user.

That it would load onto Windows 10 and be used without problems

Inconvénients

It might be ok for simple video but with loading a video, removing the sound and adding voice over together with jpeg inserts the program becomes buggy and has a will of its own. Wondershare was useless for loading to my Win10 - I was hopeful with this program but it is buggy. My 6 minute video took a week to make - no help from support with preview windows, they didn't say about hidden options. So my 6 minute video ended up with a burn video of 2.5 hours of which most of it was black screen. This was reduced down to 1.5 hours when I found that the program had moved sound and image file 1 hour further on! I reported this and their Bug Support sent details for upload but using their information that didn't work to allow me to send the BUGGY file - tried to reply but its one of those don't-reply. Not helpful

Alternatives envisagées

VideoStudio

Pourquoi choisir VideoPad

iMovies was being corrupted due to lack of Apple support

Pourquoi passer à VideoPad

Because it would run on Win 10
Ben A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Perfect easy to use software

Publié le 28/02/2019

Great, I needed something to be able to finish off editing a video and this was the perfect option. Likely to buy premuim version

Avantages

Being completely free its the perfect option to be able to do video editing, paid versions with watermarks immediately push people away from the software however videopad does not have that problem

Inconvénients

UI may seem a bit outdated to some so could do with some redesigning however it has all the functionality you need

Hello Ben,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback, If you would like you can suggest any tools or effects that might make our UI better. Kindly suggest your ideas here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html

-NHC Software Team

Gonzalo B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Lighter than others but as powerful

Publié le 15/11/2019

Great for homemade movies and a bit more, quite robust for its simplicity I would recommend it for everyone that need a cost-effective, simple and easy to use with a not so steep learning curve. Recommended.

Avantages

VideoPad has been my choice to cut, quickly edit and create simple, home-made films for over a year now. I love how simple is the interface, it reminds me a bit to the good old MovieMaker but way more feature-rich and able to cope with something more than a few pictures and text. I love that I can layout my videos on layers, something that the big players on the market have (being the heaviest and most expensive) but the simplest don't.
As soon as I opened VideoPad I was welcomed with a nice and simple hybrid: easy to use but yet powerful enough to have layers, speed adjust and export into multiple formats easily.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike, what I do remember is that even if I got the non-commercial license it keeps asking me to verify I am using it for non-profit only.

Missaka G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

VideoPad video edit Review software

Publié le 27/05/2020

I am a Sound engineer.mostly i create a flute covers track while my free time .after compose it ,i want create a video for my Flute cover.then i mostly use this software for create my video.i can edit it easily.and export it of specific format.

Avantages

Mostly i like this software,It is most user friendly,It can edit our video with basic editing tools easily.It can create photo slideshow, support mostly popular video formats including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, MPG/MPEG, WMV, etc.and It can edit audios use basic editing tools.(Trim the length, change audio pitch, adjust volume)

Inconvénients

Some time i met export problems and import problems.