AcademyOcean

4,9 (12)
Donnez votre avis !
Plateforme de formation et d'intégration des employés

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

12 avis

Dmitry
Dmitry

• Support client

I tried it with skepticism, but the result was excellent.

Publié le 02/12/2017

Avantages

Perhaps, the most important thing I will mention is the simplicity. We use AcademyOcean to train users who are just starting to use our planfix.com. I had a fear that the users sent to the academy may not understand the training mechanism and this will entail problems in using our service.

Therefore, we acted cautiously: for a few months only a part of our new users were sent to the AcademyOcean (the second part of the users was trained in the form of a traditional mailing list). All this time we conducted A/B testing of conversion from a trial account to a permanent use. The results exceeded our expectations - the percentage of conversion has increased, while we have not received a single complaint about the difficulty in completing the training course.

Seeing this, we went further and started using the AcademyOcean to teach the process of setting up planfix.com and even made a separate course that our customers can share with their friends to explain why they use our service.

Inconvénients

After more than six months of using the service, we have formed only one wish for the AkademyOcean team: more fonts and themes for the courses. I must say that they are very responsive guys and have already done a lot at our request - so I think that there will be no problems with this either.

Barthélemy
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Learning Management System - with a very reactive and available team

Publié le 28/08/2020

We are using academy so that to give access private content to subscribed learners.

We focus on...

We focus on developping the whole learning content, and we do not spend time in developping the front interface.

It let us focus on our real added value, and let the user experience to Academy Ocean who is really good at it.

Avantages

Academy Ocean is a great tool to me because you can think your infrastructure in a very flexible way. They do not have only one way to structure your content - and you can really personalize it by combining their different options.

Inconvénients

The text editor can bug sometimes but that is honestly a detail. You refresh the page and it will be back to normal.

Yevstakhii
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My expirience of use AcademyOcean

Publié le 01/05/2023

I appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to create and manage online courses without requiring technical expertise. The platform offers a range of customization options, including the ability to add multimedia content, quizzes, and assignments, allowing users to tailor courses to their specific needs.I also appreciate AcademyOcean's analytics and reporting features, which provide insights into student progress and engagement. The platform offers detailed analytics on completion rates, engagement levels, and quiz results, allowing users to track the success of their courses and make data-driven decisions about course design and content.Additionally, I appreciate the platform's customer support, which is responsive and helpful. The platform offers email support, a knowledge base, and an online community forum, giving users multiple options for getting help and support.Overall, AcademyOcean is a solid platform for creating and managing online courses, particularly for users who prioritize ease of use and customization options. While there are some areas of potential improvement, such as pricing and design, I generally have positive experiences with the platform and appreciate its flexibility, analytics features, and customer support.

Avantages

AcademyOcean is its ease of use. The software is designed to be user-friendly, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to create and manage online courses. I have noted that the platform is easy to navigate and requires little to no technical knowledge to get started.Another aspect of AcademyOcean that I appreciate is its flexibility and customization options. The software allows me to create and customize courses to fit their specific needs, with options to add multimedia content, quizzes, and assignments. I have noted that the platform is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit a variety of different use cases, from employee training to customer education.I also appreciate the software's analytics and reporting features, which allow me to track the progress of my students and gain insights into how my courses are performing. The platform offers detailed analytics on student progress, completion rates, and engagement, which can help me optimize my courses for better outcomes.

Inconvénients

One area of potential improvement is the software's pricing model. I have noted that the platform can be expensive, particularly for smaller businesses or individuals. I suggested offering more affordable pricing options or scaling pricing based on usage could make the platform more accessible to a wider range of users.Another area of potential improvement is the software's design and visual appeal. I have noted that the platform's design can feel somewhat dated or generic. I have suggested that offering more customization options for the appearance of courses or partnering with designers to create visually appealing templates, could help make the platform more engaging and visually appealing for users.

Oleksandr
Oleksandr
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for training and onboarding, especially in times of remote working.

Publié le 10/11/2020

We started using the academy in times of quarantine and remote work. The first things we started using the academy for were onboarding for new people in the company and little instructions on how to use our system. But we did not stop there and the academy helped us to create an interdepartmental system of education. And we managed to create a whole instruction and a whole learning process for new users of our system.

Avantages

We really like the way AcademyOcean is developing and how many new and useful functions have appeared during our use of this system.

Inconvénients

We can't single out anything that we don't like.

Alternatives envisagées

TalentLMS

Pourquoi passer à AcademyOcean

It's very useful and easy to use.

Thank you, Oleksandr!

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very easy and beautiful academy solution

Publié le 29/11/2017

I was able to quickly deploy a learning academy for my leads and customers without any coding or long project cycles.

Avantages

Hard to say what I like most, the top 3 things I like would be the ease of getting started and creating the courses, the smoothness of the end user sign-up process and course enrollment, and last but not least, the beautiful design, style, and UI/UX of the academy.

Inconvénients

A tradeoff of the beautiful style is some tradeoffs in customization. One feature currently missing is the ability to include your own custom javascript (for chat widgets, google tag manager, analytics, etc) and also on the course creation pages, you cannot add your own javascript.

Réponse de AcademyOcean

Thank you! Custom Google Analytics field will be released in 4-6 weeks.

Olivia
Olivia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for lead generation and education!

Publié le 23/11/2017

Avantages

What i like most is elaborate UI/UX and ease of use for both admin and learner. It takes literally 10 min to create a new education course and launch it. AcademyOcean is great for educating of current users and as a channel for lead generation - once the course is published, you see the list of learners of a particular course in admin panel. Here's our experience for lead generation - we export .csv file of learners and add them to lead nurturing campaign.

Inconvénients

Lack of integrations to automatically export leads to CRM or email marketing / sales acceleration tools. Apart from this it's great.

Thank you, Olivia!

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Absolutely great !

Publié le 28/05/2018

More leads and customer engagement !

More leads and customer engagement !

Avantages

Everyone in the team has been able to publish his own academy without me or Academy Ocean's team to train them, and the fact that we can promote the content not only for our existing customers but also for marketing purpose is brilliant. Last: the team is absolutely great and is always ready to help in a minute!

Inconvénients

Only small point may be but that is not a big deal: sometimes the copy paste from existing documents does not work for images, but it's very rare.

Thank you, Louis!

Guillaume
Guillaume
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Academy Ocean is THE best platform to create an academy to federate and engage your users

Publié le 09/10/2018

Avantages

The user interface is really smooth and it's extremely easy to use and set up. The team is super responsive and the support is amazing!

I really like the fact that all the certification process is handled directly from the app! I also enjoyed the analytics which is very detailled

Inconvénients

Not really any at the moment.... the software is really easy to use and straight forward...

Thank you, Guillaume!

Dean
Dean
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Replacing whitepapers with something more interactive

Publié le 03/01/2018

Massive lead pool and interactive editable content.

Massive lead pool and interactive editable content.

Avantages

High engagement rate, analytics provided for every piece of content published which means you can tweak and edit it in a way that makes it more efficient.
Academy in itself looks more valuable than any other type of text content.

Inconvénients

It lacks preview features or some other solution to rank it on Google. So far all texts seem to be hidden.

Andrey
Andrey
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Platform for Online Courses

Publié le 30/11/2017

Avantages

It's a simple yet powerful product. We've been thinking about creating our own educational solution for the prospects. Academy Ocean was a perfect solution: no prototyping, coding or maintaining just a few steps and our first course is in the air!

Inconvénients

Some issues in applying an SSL (https://) certificate applying. Everything else about the Academy Ocean is great.

Réponse de AcademyOcean

Andrey, we highly appreciate your review!

George
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Academy Ocean lifts the burden off my shoulders

Publié le 05/12/2017

It saves me a ton of time during demos, since I don't have to cover basics and can simply direct people to our Academy to learn how our system works at a time that's convenient to them.

Avantages

I love how simple but elegant the design of an academy is, how easy it is it to create an Academy for any product, as well as a customized Academy for a specific subset of customers or even a single customer.

Inconvénients

A good academy requires spending some time on it, like recording video tutorials and demos. I wish Academy Ocean also included a tool for that.

• Support client

The best solution I've used for creating and managing gated content.

Publié le 25/01/2018

Avantages

Analytics. Data it provides on user behavior is invaluable for our sales team.
Editing content based on how different parts of it perform in terms of lead nurturing is a great step up from PDFs.

Inconvénients

Not a fan of editing solution used for content creating, can't paste text properly with formatting so had to switch to working on content inside the system.