886 avis

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

4,4 /5 (886 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
886 avis
Yaya B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Un bon logiciel mais moins compétitif

Publié le 05/01/2021

Cet antivirus est le tout premier antivirus que j'ai utilisé sur mon ordinateur quand j'étais encore au lycée. Aujourd'hui je l'ai quitté pour un autre que je trouve meilleur. Les développeurs devraient pensé à améliorer le logiciel en s'inspirant d'autres logiciels comme NORTON, TOTAL AV, AVAST, BITDEFENDER qui sont vraiment excellents.

Avantages

Bel interface et utile contre les programmes malveillants.

Inconvénients

Le logiciel ralentie souvent l'appareil et est lent au démarrage.

Fiona W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Publié le 05/01/2021

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Avantages

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Inconvénients

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

Ihab M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Publié le 10/08/2020

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Avantages

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing.
Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks.
i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates.
If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Inconvénients

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Zain A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

Publié le 27/04/2021

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Avantages

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Inconvénients

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

Rajesh K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 08/05/2021

This Kaspersky endpoint security must improve visual design and updating virus database.

Avantages

This Kaspersky Endpoint security is better endpoint security than others. They give better support and help.

Inconvénients

This Kaspersky endpoint security give more options in finding vulnerable attacks from the outside of enterprise server.

Alain jove R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

The Endpoint Security you need

Publié le 04/03/2021

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Avantages

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more.

I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that.

Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Inconvénients

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Giovanni P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best antivirus you can find

Publié le 30/04/2020

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Avantages

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine.
Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Inconvénients

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

André L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ease to use and implement

Publié le 17/11/2020

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Avantages

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

• Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 08/11/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Avantages

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Inconvénients

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Michel S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best antivirus I know.

Publié le 29/07/2020

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Avantages

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Inconvénients

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Kamran Y.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Kaspersky for safety

Publié le 26/07/2019

The software is not useful like before it recognizes threats like positive or does not even recognize.

Avantages

If you will not be satisfied in 30 days you can get your payment back which is great because by this way you can secure your money will not go in waste. The subscriptions do not involve only PC security services also mobile security.

Inconvénients

There is not 7/24 customer service which sometimes prolongs the processes. They could do a much better interface for the sake of ease of use. It does not detect every threat.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

Publié le 14/10/2020

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software
Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control
I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Avantages

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD
The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more.
It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Inconvénients

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Rashid A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Workstation security with additional admin features

Publié le 04/06/2020

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Avantages

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages:
Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings).
Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates.
Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software.
Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others
Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Inconvénients

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Matthew D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Publié le 20/01/2020

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Avantages

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security.

There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Inconvénients

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security.

The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Gabriella N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux

Robust tools!

Publié le 22/02/2021

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Avantages

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features.
The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox.

Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Inconvénients

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often.
I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up.
Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Jeffrey B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the top AV on the market

Publié le 31/07/2019

Avantages

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Inconvénients

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Nebojsa P.

Antivirus protection

Publié le 15/12/2020

I like this software, as it has saved many situations during the attacks.

Avantages

The protection shields the OS and makes it more robust that is natively is. I like the updates system that is very automated within the network clients.

Inconvénients

Sometimes this software can make your system slower and "heavy".

Marsha J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus...

Publié le 31/01/2018

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Inconvénients

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Michael M.

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

Publié le 10/05/2020

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Avantages

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Abinadi R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 18/09/2020

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Avantages

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Inconvénients

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones

Abel R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best antivirus there is!

Publié le 21/07/2019

I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Avantages

The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Inconvénients

There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer

Publié le 08/03/2018

Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Avantages

This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another.

It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there.

Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

Agenor R.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you

Publié le 04/02/2019

Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources.

Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Avantages

Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN.

Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security.

The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Inconvénients

Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied.

Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

Gopi N.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Best antivirus out there

Publié le 04/10/2019

In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Avantages

This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Inconvénients

scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

Zaza E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 12/05/2021

Good antivirus, but on some PC-s it is very slow. Hight price.

Avantages

Good server side. Very useful interface. Easy management.

Inconvénients

Hight load on old PC hardware. Slow performance on client side.