Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Logiciel de renseignement sur les menaces avec détection des points de terminaison

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

907 avis

Yaya B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Un bon logiciel mais moins compétitif

Publié le 05/01/2021

Cet antivirus est le tout premier antivirus que j'ai utilisé sur mon ordinateur quand j'étais encore au lycée. Aujourd'hui je l'ai quitté pour un autre que je trouve meilleur. Les développeurs devraient pensé à améliorer le logiciel en s'inspirant d'autres logiciels comme NORTON, TOTAL AV, AVAST, BITDEFENDER qui sont vraiment excellents.

Avantages

Bel interface et utile contre les programmes malveillants.

Inconvénients

Le logiciel ralentie souvent l'appareil et est lent au démarrage.

Fiona W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Publié le 05/01/2021

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Avantages

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Inconvénients

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

Pourquoi choisir Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found that with AVG being a free antivirus that anyone can download from the internet, that it had become saturated and not providing the protection that I needed.
Giovanni P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best antivirus you can find

Publié le 30/04/2020

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Avantages

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine.
Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Inconvénients

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Tom S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques

Kaspersky Endpoint Security quickly detects threats

Publié le 30/07/2021

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security software for several years. During this time, he saved me several times from infection with the virus .

Avantages

The software is easy to configure and use. Detects threats quickly.

Inconvénients

While using the software, I did not notice any problems .

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security was the most functional.
Rajesh K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 08/05/2021

This Kaspersky endpoint security must improve visual design and updating virus database.

Avantages

This Kaspersky Endpoint security is better endpoint security than others. They give better support and help.

Inconvénients

This Kaspersky endpoint security give more options in finding vulnerable attacks from the outside of enterprise server.

Avast Business Pro Plus

For Testing

Thomas C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great software, good protection, light on the PC. A bit too many warnings.

Publié le 16/07/2021

I still think it's the best choice out of other similar products. It has done a great job and balance on the software.

Avantages

Performance was great, and does not eat up CPU or memory on my computer. Lots of ways to configure which to enable and which to disable. I can even disable marketing features, that prompt me to upgrade etc.

Inconvénients

Making every change requires some sort of administrative prompt. And with this prompt, if I'm remoting in using TeamViewer, I get stuck and cannot further operating my computer until I physically operating my computer.

Also, sometimes it gets quite annoying when I try to open a trusted website, and it prompts some sort of warning for me. And even if I add it to exclusion, it will still prompt me next time. A bug I guess?

Recently, it even prompts me for new WiFi hotspots, which is even more annoying.

I can see it was trying to protect me, but it's a bit too much I feel.

Norton AntiVirus et AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Pourquoi choisir Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Ads, eating up CPU / Memory and affecting performance.

André L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Ease to use and implement

Publié le 17/11/2020

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Avantages

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Norton AntiVirus et ESET Endpoint Security

Company decisions.

Falcon

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The price, and what were offered on the package.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 08/11/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Avantages

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Inconvénients

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Romesh P.

Review on Kaspersky Endpoint Security - 2021 Update

Publié le 18/06/2021

Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes with full scope of advance tools such as Host intrusion prevention, encryption, Vulnerability management and patching, application whitelisting etc. Single application can control almost all the security components in the endpoint.

Avantages

The most loved feature is Application whitelisting option. This feature helps you to set which applications can be run and which applications cannot be run in the endpoint. We have enabled this feature in our ATMs to enhance security and it just works fine.

Inconvénients

If Kaspersky has a endpoint DLP application that could be installed wit Endpoint security, Kaspersky will be unbeatable.

Intercept X Endpoint

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The features that Kaspersky had set Kaspersky ahead of the game. Specially out of network policies can be configured and slave servers can be installed in windows client OSs.
Sajith D.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 09/06/2021

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is is very efficient and user-friendly application and it will protect your entire organization by using advance security methods.
KAS is saving our time and money. And also it will free our self from hassle

Avantages

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can mange all end point by centrally. And also we can manage end point software installation too such as WSUS

Inconvénients

Kaspersky DLP function need to be improve

Tatevik B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Golden standard for me

Publié le 16/06/2021

Very pleased, I'm going to use this as my antivirus software on daily basis and recommend to people who ask.

Avantages

For me this by fast the most comprehensive tool for information security out of many that I've tried (both paid and free-trials). This helped me to get rid of a virus that impacted my USB device. Also I think it helped to prevent more threats from web, thanks to the prompt scans and harmful activity checks. It also provided easy user friendly interface for me not information security person to understand what's going on and how my PC is protected. Overall, good quality tool I'll recommend and will use myself on daily basis.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it was hanging during a scan especially while scanning my work related folders that contain many small files, no issues other than that.

Alain jove R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

The Endpoint Security you need

Publié le 04/03/2021

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Avantages

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more.

I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that.

Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Inconvénients

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

Publié le 14/10/2020

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software
Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control
I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Avantages

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD
The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more.
It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Inconvénients

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Panda Cloud Office Protection

2016

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

On premise solution and rating
Ihab M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Publié le 10/08/2020

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Avantages

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing.
Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks.
i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates.
If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Inconvénients

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Rashid A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Workstation security with additional admin features

Publié le 04/06/2020

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Avantages

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages:
Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings).
Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates.
Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software.
Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others
Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Inconvénients

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Suitable price and advantages for administrators
Matthew D.

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Publié le 20/01/2020

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Avantages

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security.

There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Inconvénients

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security.

The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Pourquoi passer à Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.
Gabriella N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux

Robust tools!

Publié le 22/02/2021

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Avantages

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features.
The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox.

Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Inconvénients

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often.
I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up.
Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Zain A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

Publié le 27/04/2021

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Avantages

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Inconvénients

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

Jeffrey B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the top AV on the market

Publié le 31/07/2019

Avantages

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Inconvénients

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Pourquoi choisir Kaspersky Endpoint Security

McAfee would be a giant resource hog on any scans.
Michel S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best antivirus I know.

Publié le 29/07/2020

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Avantages

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Inconvénients

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Muhammad ashhar H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Best anti virus for a big enterprise

Publié le 24/02/2021

It's recommened by me, if you can afford, go for it, it is not just an antivirus.

Avantages

Following are the features which I like:
- You can set different policies to any pc throughout the network.
- Simple interface with lots of controls like you can disable/enable usb, camera or any setting or device.
- A very good network monitor

Inconvénients

Altough there is nothing bad I found, but installation process could be a little easier, it asks too many questions. Also, it is very expensive and any small company may find it heavy on pocket.

Marsha J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus...

Publié le 31/01/2018

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Inconvénients

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Michael M.

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

Publié le 10/05/2020

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Avantages

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Ramon F.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Powerful protection

Publié le 26/02/2021

I'm feel very protected using Kaspersky as my antivirus.

Avantages

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus aplications. I'm use this at my work and at my home computer.

Inconvénients

The HTTPS scan is intrusive, showing me warnings to accept or decline at much hosts. I'm always deactivate this function after instalation.

Pourquoi choisir Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky has a better security engine.
Abinadi R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Publié le 18/09/2020

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Avantages

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Inconvénients

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones