Avis clients sur PHP CRUD Generator

PHP CRUD Generator

Créez un tableau de bord d'administration complet à partir de votre base de données MySQL.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

41 avis

sadri
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Merci PHP CRUD Generator

Publié le 09/03/2023

Avantages

La generation des CRUD me fait gagner du temps et facile à utiliser avec plusieurs entités.

Inconvénients

Rien de particulier, ce que je veux, je l'ai trouvé et je suis énormément gagnant.

Gary
Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Good stuff

Publié le 11/10/2023

Fantastic. This tool has saved me quite literally hundreds of hours of hand coding. Some projects were completed 100% in the tool, making it fast to deliver, easy to modify, and great looking for the end user.

Avantages

It works as advertised! Easy to setup, simple to use, delivers elegant code.

Inconvénients

Price could be a little lower for smaller shops

Leandro
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Much faster development

Publié le 22/04/2022

It was an excellent choice. After evaluating several options I chose PHP CRUD and it was a good decision because I saved time, customer satisfaction and more money.

Avantages

With this software I started to develop my applications much faster. If I save time, I earn more money and make the customer more satisfied.

Inconvénients

I think the interface could improve a bit and I could develop more than one product with a single license.

Alternatives envisagées

PhpStorm

Pourquoi passer à PHP CRUD Generator

I evaluated several and he was the one that seemed most appropriate. Accepted.
Ivan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

it was a deception

Publié le 26/04/2022

a very bad experience, now is is only a bad experience to tell among others developers.

Avantages

it offers many usefull tools , it offers totall compatibility with every database and an easy install process.

Inconvénients

It was imposible to setup in every hosting we try to install it, it needs a exclusive server, the support recommend us to enable features that the hosting company didn't have, to change the version of PHP to a version that the hosting didn´t have. we try every thing to make it works with no sucesess .
we try to install it in hostmonster, en bluehost and en siteground.com and nothing.

Réponse de Miglisoft

Hello,

I'm sorry you encountered these troubles, but if you can't get it working I suggest you ask for a refund.

PHP CRUD Generator requires PHP 7.2.5+ with mb_string extension enabled (https://www.phpcrudgenerator.com/documentation/index#requirements), which is a very standard configuration on shared hostings as well as on more advanced ones.

I never had any other complaints about server requirements, and I'm still available to help you if you will.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

PHP CRUD Generator is the best

Publié le 01/11/2023

Avantages

PHP CRUD Generator is the best, it allows rapid development to manage a database in a simple way, I really like the user authentication.It is very intuitive to use, it does not present great challenges even for people who do not have great knowledge, it is a great tool

Inconvénients

It would be great to allow you to generate a frontend, even if it is simple to use as a cms, I would like it to allow more use licenses, since today it only allows two which limits me from using it in several other projects

Michael

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best CRUD software i've found

Publié le 06/10/2023

I've been using this software now for about three years and it's made our club volunteers very happy. Why? Well, it's so easy to add files to the basic admin dashboard so on that you can extract and present any information you may as administratro be asked for. Here I have connected our club membership forms to map the input fields to the database so data entry is automatic, there are various files run by cron jobs to manage new and old data ,and the biggest time saver of all are fikes to generate a print list for the club newsletter. What used to take three+ hours with a spreadsheet now takes one click of a mouse......Superbe!

Avantages

Very quick to set up and have the basics sorted. Comprehensive documentation and the best support when you need it

Inconvénients

Initially the learning curve when adding to the admin dashboard, took a few months to really get to grips with it

Cindy
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Excellent Support

Publié le 19/10/2023

It's saved us a ton of time. Our business is old school with non-computerized invoices, so finding anything was always a bit of a nightmare. This makes it easy for an admin to enter information, and the rest of the staff to be able to find information without worry about them accidentally deleting anything from the database.

Avantages

I've been using this for probably about 4 years now and there's rarely been any issue. When there is, or if there's something I'm not able to figure out, the developer is quick to respond and help.

Inconvénients

I have to update to the new version which means rebuilding the admin, and because it's been so long I probably will have to reach out for help again!

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Practicality with HP CRUD Generator

Publié le 26/03/2022

Overall, my satisfaction with PHP CRUD Generator can be considered good when I need to develop small applications.

Avantages

The PHP language is still one of the most widespread on the web, so creating web applications and systems in PHP is still recurrent in the market. To speed up the development of systems, the CRUD function is essential, so looking for tools optimized for this purpose is a good acquisition to get jobs in faster. The PHP CRUD Generator meets this standard well.

Inconvénients

It is still possible to create well-optimized processes in any tool, so PHP CRUD Generator can still improve a lot in the GUI, reducing the need to enter long coding.

Réponse de Miglisoft

Hello,

Thanks for your review ; I'm a bit surprized about your "Customer Support" Rating, I don't remember if you got in touch with me, but I care a lot about helping users, always answer within 24h maximum, and each reported bug is solved quickly in a new release with an auto-updater available.

To recap: I'm available for help if you need, and improvement suggestions are always welcome.

Edwin

The Tool is great, Powerful

Publié le 11/10/2023

I use the tool every day, in all my development projects, it saves me a lot of time and work in online administration for databases.

Avantages

The installation was quick, it is very easy to use and meets all my needs and the support is unbeatable, the answers to concerns and the help are unique, the support is the best

Inconvénients

There is nothing to improve, the support is the best, the tooling has everything

Gustavo
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

PHP CRUD get you started in data management project

It was great, we could not deployed the system for other reasons

It was great, we could not deployed the system for other reasons

Avantages

The simplicity of the implementation and the updates that are available promptly.

Inconvénients

Some changes impacted our development and the update implementation created a sit back. Also the response and documentation sometimes was slow.

Sridhar
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Excellent PHP CRUD Generator

Publié le 13/10/2023

Overall experience is just amazing, I managed to get what i visualised with minimum effort and with very proactive help of the author

DocumentationClean CodeFeaturesAmazing Technical Support

Inconvénients

I did not see any cons as per my requirements

Franco
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

An ideal product

Publié le 20/01/2023

The software is excellent, regularly updated, it accomplishes its task in an efficient and easy way. The support from Gilles is the TOP

Avantages

Features, User Interface, ease of use and installation, support, support, support

Inconvénients

licensing mechanism, in case of complication it is necessary to get in touch with the developer

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Professional quality admin panels in minutes

Publié le 26/07/2020

Take the time to get used to this tool and it will save you a ton of time building an admin panel from scratch. Even though the issues I came across were self induced [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was super responsive (within timezone constraints) and very helpful. Once I'd created my first admin panel this helped me realize some mistakes I'd made in building my database - that's an added bonus. Well worth the money!

If you agonize over admin panel design, even if your data set isn't huge, this is going to make life a lot easier for you. I would hazard a guess the ROI is going to be realized in a short period of time.

Avantages

It can take me days to craft a decent admin panel, and even then I need to find the snippets of code I use - or rewrite code etc. Once I learned the nuances of the product it took me minutes to create a state of the art admin panel.

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve here - it's a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed - but - there is a ton of documentation and how to's, as well as the author being very responsive to questions

Sergio
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for making from single tables to a full system

Publié le 12/06/2019

My experience was really satisfactory. I got the necessary help from the creator when I needed and I got a nice system develped from scratch without writing a single line of code.

Avantages

Ease of use, strong database relational definitions, great range of field types, username and password definition to enable security levels, two ways of data filtering: simple way for non-programmers, complex way for users with SQL knowledge. Responsive design to enable desktop and mobile developments. Multi language development.

Inconvénients

Some minor bugs should be corrected but don't affect too much it's usability.
Installation process may result confusing.
Not possible to create a "view only" form type, only Create, Update or Delete forms are implemented.
Documentation isn't as complete as I would like.

abdullah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

php is the best thing happened in develpment world

Publié le 16/07/2022

Avantages

it easy to use and free cost also the comunity of php is vere big

Inconvénients

To be honest, it is one of the best languages ​​for me and I do not face any problem in dealing with it

Vinicius

PHP CRUD Generator

Publié le 06/04/2022

Great for testing stage, PHP code samples, teaching Web programming.

Great for testing stage, PHP code samples, teaching Web programming.

Avantages

Easy to use, install, deploy and test. Great for testing stage.

Inconvénients

Code customization looks a bit confused for starters.

Tom
Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Greate support, easy implementation

Publié le 03/05/2022

very good, great support too

very good, great support too

Avantages

ease of use, can quickly create a crud system running of mysql databases

Inconvénients

some more customisation options would be nice

Lucas
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Excelente relation price/features

Avantages

You can make joins and mix information from different tables

Inconvénients

The front end could be updated and maybe also add charts

Magnus
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Fast and easy CRUD!

Publié le 21/04/2022

I have continued to use and buy more licenses so I'm very happy with it!

I have continued to use and buy more licenses so I'm very happy with it!

Avantages

Very nice and easy to set up permissions, what and how each field should be handled and edited. Stable and easy of use!

Inconvénients

The prod/dev license could be more flexible

Franco
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Geat tool for managing databases through simple forms

Publié le 09/06/2020

It helped to improve the quality of db management within our non-profit organisation

Avantages

power, efficiency, support and again support

Inconvénients

better user manual and examples to allow even easier implementation and setup by final user

Scott
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Great product and support

Publié le 14/06/2020

Avantages

PHPCG makes it easy to develop competent PHP CRUDs for MySQL db's. The underlying PHP Formbuilder is a powerful toolkit to leverage for this.

Inconvénients

Occasionally there are non-intuitive bits in the dev, but the documentation and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]' support easily offset this.

Tomislav

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing app for the money

Publié le 07/10/2021

I love it, amazing product that helped me with advanced tasks, admin dashboard. I believe it is amazing tool that even beginners can use.

Avantages

Customization options that are limitless. You can build admin dashboard and custom pages in no time, that look and feel professional, with less effort.

Inconvénients

Only little thing that I would change, would add few dots in documentation for beginners. This tool is very powerful on its own, but with little knowledge in coding it is even more powerful.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Awesome customer service

Publié le 22/10/2023

Avantages

Very well documented. Does what it says on the box.Very fast (1 hour) response time from developer.

Inconvénients

Nothing to not like. Well supported with extensive FAQ and good online help.

Stanley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to install, use and provides a beautiful user interface

Publié le 31/08/2020

Need a tool to help me update lookup tables without spending time doing development.

Avantages

The PHP CRUD generator is an outstanding tool for developing all of the CRUD functionality needed for your tables. It is easy to generate the screens with excellent default settings. There is a lot of flexibility in how you set up the screens and they look professional. It has knowledge of the data structures and can easily generate the SELECT drop downs for the lookup table. I was also impressed with the quick response answers I got when I needed technical support.

Inconvénients

I have not run into any problems and it is not missing any of the features that I need.

Olivier
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

A nice discovering !

Avantages

I have my database, we can add change or delete without dissiculties.

Inconvénients

Some adjustement to make in the code, for exemple to add an image on a colomn…