OpenShot Video Editor

Logiciel d'édition vidéo open source

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

83 avis

Gabriella N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great video editor that needs a 'splash'

Publié le 18/01/2021

I enjoy using OpenShot, but it would be great if they added a splash screen and a notification window?
It works well and competes favorably with similar programs, even with paid programs, given that it is free.
Its performance is good overall but I have found that the processor you use plays a role.

Avantages

OpenShot is a great video editor, I have been using it for over two years now. Its option to separate sound from video in an imported and loaded clip is very good. I use this feature quite a bit and I have not experienced any errors or problems with it. I also like how after separating out the sound I can either remove it or edit it.
Another feature that stands out is the razor tool, it makes removing unwanted sections easy. Bringing the remaining clips together is even easier, you just drag and drop, this is something I have found to be a bit messy with other programs.

I like how it's not too heavy, I have successfully ran it on an entry-level processor. It would occasionally slow down to load, but the plus here was that it would not crash and I wouldn't lose my work. However, I would be amiss if I did not mention that the processor you use makes a difference!

Inconvénients

The issue that I have or perhaps an ask to OpenShot is that they add a splash screen to show that the editor is starting as well as a notification window that asks you to confirm if you want to open more than one instance.
When starting OpenShot it's often not clear whether it's opening or not. I tend to end up with several windows open. Then it becomes a mission to close the extra windows and then wait a bit before starting work to see if there will be more windows opening up.

Adding a splash screen and a notification window would be quite helpful, it would save time & effort and eliminate any frustrations!

Nicholas K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

OpenShot Video Editor Great Aid to Business For Creating YouTube Videos

Publié le 03/06/2020

We got OpenShot because we were so frustrated with the cost of Camtasia. We may add that program back to our software arsenal, but for now are very happy with OpenShot.
As a company, we created a YouTube video channel and we are creating content for that channel. OpenShot is very easy to use to create those videos. Our goal is 2 per day for the first 60 days. We would do more, but we run 4 or more tracks per video and the save process for export is time-consuming.

Avantages

It shows the whole functioning video creation process on one screen and has very easy access for multiple tracks. For me, this is a must. I want to see all of my tracks or at least have easy access to preview them. OpenShot has a little preview screen so you can preview what you are making as you go, frame by frame if necessary.
At first, I had my doubts about this software as a video editor because I had trouble figuring out how to do certain tasks. I quickly found YouTube video tutorials by the program creator that make it so easy. I'm still experimenting and look for video tutorials to learn to do things right when I want to try new things. My newest endeavor is exploring the many transitions offered.
The program allows us to align frames on each track to make seamless videos.
I'm sure we have not even hit the halfway point of learning other benefits we will eventually use.

Inconvénients

Easy to set up video tracks, frames, etc, but this program takes a long time to Export videos so we can then upload them to YouTube. We actually have learned to open other windows to work with while it is exporting video. Otherwise, we cannot minimize during this process and it impedes us from other work.

Camtasia

Pourquoi passer à OpenShot Video Editor

Price and ease of use. The learning curve is much easier
Kelvin F.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

OpenShot Video Editor-Review

Publié le 10/08/2021

Openshot is the best video editing software by far because am able to do good editing for my online video easily without having to download expensive and heavy software. hence its free software and opensource too.

It's very and comes with ample features for anybody who would like to edit videos.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, comes with lots of intuitive tools and you don't need any experience to get started in editing videos.

Inconvénients

Though the features are okay, it sometimes crashes when I do editing on lengthy video or I mistakenly use a .wmv format. I least like the blender option required to embed text in the video, that said, it's good software.

Cristhian josue J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Openshot, the free video editor that everyone should try

Publié le 06/09/2021

Openshot is a fantastic tool, I like it very much, it fulfills very well the function of being a free and competitive video editor, it allows us to do almost everything related to post-production, to a greater or lesser extent, but we can do it.

If you want to create simple videos, this is a good option

Avantages

One point I really like about Openshot is that it's free... just kidding.

This video editor allows us to create infinite layers, something that I personally like a lot because I usually used multiple layers, sometimes by the need of the project or simply to have a working order in my timeline.

In my opinion, this video editor is a good tool for those who like me some time ago, only want to create simple montages with good quality, "Openshot" satisfies me, it's light and any PC can run it, even the editing in this video editor is done nicely, I like it.

Inconvénients

Openshot looks very antiquated in some aspects, it has 3D animations but they look like they come out of PowerPoint or some version of windows 2000.

This video editor can't compete in the graphical aspect with other free editors, let alone paid software or software focused on 3D designs. Simply Openshot isn't an option if you want to use or create animations in your video editor.

Omkar P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Openshot Video Editor is a great software

Publié le 17/06/2021

My experience with OpenShot Video Editor so far has been great. My experience with OpenShot Video Editor so far has been great. 2 years ago I installed this software, still it is in my computer. All its options are amazing. Because of me, my friends have also installed this software.

Avantages

If seen, this OpenShot software is a very good software for editing YouTube videos. Along with this, there are many great options in this, with the help of which we will be able to edit the video very easily. I installed this software in my computer 2 years ago, since then I have never needed other software. The best thing about this software is that 5 tracks are already given in it, with the help of which we can combine different things in one video. Along with this, the options for editing videos in this software are given above such as video, audio, images, transitions, and effects. If seen, all the effects in OpenShot are incredible.

Inconvénients

This software does not have the option to download the effect online, if you add it then it will be great. At the same time, there is a shortcoming in this which can be corrected by adding the option of direct YouTube video upload. Also adding a 3D animation plugin to it would be great.

Haris M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Incredible Video Editing Software

Publié le 10/05/2021

I always use Openshot video editor when i need to make some exciting edited videos. The software is very easy to use and available on free of cost. Openshot Video Editor supports multiple formats and can be easily downloaded from their website. My overall experience with this software is very amazing and i strongly recommend Openshot video editor to the professionals who are looking for exciting video editing experience.

Avantages

The videos can be edited in a very simple way by just drag and drop and you can add animations, watermark, sound effects and many other exciting things in your videos. I am using this software for last 3 years and always found it very helpful and full of exciting features. In Openshot video editor you can also trim your videos and add flying text and 3D animations. You can also speed up and slow down your videos according to your need. The interface is so simple and understandable one can easily use this software without any problem.

Inconvénients

As of my experience i have never face any difficulty in Openshot video editor. The software always provide me all the necessary tools and features which i need and to make my videos beautiful and colorful.

Sylvester M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

NO BUDGET VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE, It's powerful and gets the job done

Publié le 27/12/2020

OpenShot is both a SIMPLE and POWERFUL video editing software with the ability to produce great videos.
OpenShot can make dazzling recordings, movies, and activities with a simple to-utilize interface and a rich arrangement of highlights. It can be used on Linux, macOS, and Windows operating systems.

Avantages

It has all the basics you need to edit and produce great videos.
Most importantly, it's FREE, SIMPLE, easy to use, and makes editing faster.

Inconvénients

Some elements and features need improvement.

Sagar N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Openshot is amazing

Publié le 23/05/2021

I am using openshot since 2 years its been a quite amazing experience.its easy and simple to use and edit the videos. I have edited my all videos on openshot and i recommend my team and tell them to use this software which is awesome. Its helping me a lot to become a successful video marketer and YouTuber. I highly recommend this software

Avantages

What i like the most is its easy to use, with simple and amazing interface and features. I love the way i edit my videos with openshot video editor . I highly recommend this software because of their easy to use and the simple interface.

Inconvénients

It can be more improved. I believe it should improve their video quality and its should add more languages to make it more easy. Rest of the things i believe easy and simple,amazing to use.

Michael C.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

It's Good For Light And Home Videos

Publié le 22/05/2021

Overall it was a rather pleasant experience. Especially since it allowed me to explore the world of editing and develop my skills on a low-end computer with relative ease. I'd recommend it to everyone I know who's wanting to start.

Avantages

I like how simple the software. Plain drag, drop and adjust. It's super lightweight and it rarely stutters on low-end PCs unless your videos are in 60 fps or something. I really like the app because it was what allowed me to edit short videos on relatively low effort and what got me aiming higher and higher until I needed more developed software to achieve the results I was looking for. I recommend this for those who want to edit home videos or even if you just want to learn the basics of editing without having to necessarily dive too deep and learn all of the advanced techniques.

Inconvénients

Even though the software is rather simple it should at least have a few options here and there for basic adjustments like exposure, lights and shadows. It's a small thing but the main reason why I had to move onto other software.

Musonda K.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simplistic Video Editor

Publié le 04/06/2021

OpenShot is simple to use and free to use. Exports high-quality videos in less time.

Avantages

It's easy to use and has a user-friendly interface, it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or professional you can still use it with ease. I like making slide shows with OpenShot using some animating effects a built-in feature of OpenShot to make nice-looking photos that are jumping around the screen. It has a lot of built-in functions, pre-made titles and you can integrate with blender and Inkscape to create your own animated titles.

Inconvénients

High-resolution videos lag when editing making it difficult to properly edit but I think my computer needs a lot of memory.

Abid S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

OPENSHOT IS SIMPLY THE BEST VIDEO EDITOR

Publié le 04/04/2020

OpenShot video editor is incredibly easy to use and poweful video editing software which are helping professionals all over the world with its excellent features. OpenShot supports multiple operating systems like Mac, Linux & Windows and it is absolutely free of cost and can be downloaded easily from its website. We can save a video in any of above mentioned OS and can be open it on another. OpenShot can read and wirte most image and videos formats and with the advanced tabs users can use any FFmpeg format.

Avantages

I am using OpenShot for last 2 years in editing videos and found it very simple and easy to understand. With the help of this software i can add desired sounds to any of video and also trim the videos to find perfects moments. I can easily drag and drop the videos, audios and images from file manager into OpenShot for editing. There are lots of builtin background videos in OpenShot which makes it very easy to add titles and rearrange it according to the need. Unlimited layers allowed the users to add watermark, sound track and more. You can also add 3D animations such flying text, snow and many other things to your videos to make them looks nice and beautiful. The videos can be speed up and slow down with help of OpenShot and the user interface is so simple that one can easily understand their features in first use.

Inconvénients

OpenShot video editor has all the necessary features and have excellent user interface with all the essential buttons but i would love if they add some external plugins for 3D animations. By adding some extra plugins user can takes some more benefits from this remarkable software.

Abdullah M.

Excellent Video Editor For Professionals

Publié le 06/04/2020

OpenShot Video editor is a professional video editing utility which has been admired by number of professionals all arround the world due to its remarkably easy and simple to use interface. It has all necessary tools and buttons which are required for excellent video editing experience. The main reason of OpenShot popularity is becuase it is available free of cost and can be downloaded from its official page. OpenShot video editor supports 70+ languages and can be transalated online via LaunchPad.

Avantages

OpenShot video editor is very easy and simple to use software. The user can select different options like adding text, images and audio visuals to their videos to make them attractive and nice. Different available themes can be selected from the menu with single click which complete the video editing task quickly. The slow and speed up of videos can be done and further you can also trim and re-arrange the videos. There are many audio editing features by which you can adjust and split audio from your videos and adjust each audio individually. Flying text and beautiful 3D animations can be added and users can also adjust colors and brightness of videos very easily. OpenShot supports unlimited layers so we can add as many layers as we required to our videos.

Inconvénients

According to my point of view, there should be more background animation presets in this Software. Because if we are designing the composition from scratch, often we need background effects. So if the users will able to apply more background animation options, that will be really awesome. Overall we can do almost everything related to video editing in this software.

Umair B.

The best free and Open Source Video Editing Software

Publié le 10/03/2020

Almost always I use OpenShot for my video editing projects. I record videos and then upload them to Social Media. So before uploading, I always edit the videos in OpenShot. I have also edited a lot of videos for my clients in this Software. So my overall experience with OpenShot is really awesome. Transitions and effects panels of this software are really awesome. Because I have applied transitions and effects to my videos using these two panels.

Avantages

You can download OpenShot for any Platform. No matter you are a Windows user, Linux user or Mac user. You can download and use this software Because it’s totally free and open-source. According to my point of view, OpenShot is the best free video editing software. You can easily import the project, then you can drag and drop the components in the timeline of your composition. Then you can apply stunning effects and transitions to your files.

Inconvénients

According to my point of view, there should be more options for 3d editing. Or there should be some external plugins or modules that can be helpful for the 3d editing in OpenShot. All other things about this software are really Incredible.

Muddassar B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Professional and Open-Source Video Editor

Publié le 18/04/2020

I have used the software to edit my own personal videos. Also, I have edited the videos of my clients. The software has helped me to create compositions from scratch to the advanced level. No doubt, OpenShot is the really simple and powerful video editor. I really like this software, because I have created a number of stunning videos using the OpenShot. I can export the video in different formats. So sometimes I export or save my work as a MP4 file and sometimes I use other formats. So my overall experience with this video editor is really incredible.

Avantages

OpenShot is the best and perfect video editor. We can download the software free of cost because this is open-source software. This software is very easy to learn because the dashboard interface is very simple. We can easily understand the features and functions of different panels. From the effects and transitions panel, we can drag and drop beautiful effects in our timeline. We can create a lot of layers for your different videos and soundtracks. We can also apply different beautiful animations like fade, bounce, slide and more.

Inconvénients

I would really like if I will able to find more plugins or templates on the official website of OpenShot. No doubt, there are hundreds of effects, features, and transitions that we can also simply apply from the software. Only if they add some external plugins in the website, that will be really Awesome. So for me, all other features of OpenShot Video Editor are really fabulous.

Annam K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

The Best and Open-Source Video Editing Software

Publié le 06/04/2020

My overall experience with OpenShot Video Editor is really outstanding because I have used the software for my personal projects. I really like the 3D animations which I usually apply in my projects. Especially I need slow motion in my video projects, so I easily add slow motion in the videos. Sometimes I also create title in the beginning of the videos. So I really like this simple and incredible video editing software. Once i apply the transitions, then i preview the video before the export process.

Avantages

Openshot is really awesome and a professional video editing software. The most important thing that it is completely free. The interface of this software is really easy to understand and use. All panels are really fabulous. You can simply import the files then you can drag and drop the files in your timeline. Then using effects and transitions you can apply a hundered of beautiful transitions. You can easily trim your exisiting videos or if you want to edit audio you can also edit the audio or sound. You can add unlimited layers.

Inconvénients

According to my experience, we can find all video editing features, tools and options in the OpenShot Video editor. So as per my point of view, every features and use of this software is awseome. Only if we find more external plugins or modules that will be really awesome. Here plugins means, like we will able to apply more new transitions and effects. All other options are outstanding.

Syed R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

OpenShot Video Editor is a great tool to make a perfect video

Publié le 25/08/2020

OpenShot is a versatile tool. My experience to work with it is great.

Avantages

I am using OpenShot almost daily to make varities type of videos and this is really a handy tool to make videos quickly. I can mix and match my all video elemants, also I can add extra tools if I need from the OpenShot. It's really easy to get a complete video with in few minutes and I think you don't need to be an expart video editor to work with Openshot. Now a days, so may people has their own channel and they also want to make videos to show everyone and I think OpenShoot is perfect for inexpert people. For official use Openshot is a great video editor.

Inconvénients

As a regular user of OpenShot I would say it's a great tool. But I wish if they could have more additional elemants and tools then it will be more easier to complete videos. However, I like use this tool and this is make my task esay.

Iqra Z.

The best and Professional Video Editor

Publié le 16/06/2020

Video editing is the need for our business because we have to make videos regarding the content and work of our business. So I always compose and make videos in OpenShot Video Editor. There are lots of reasons, the first reason it is free and open-source. Second, the dashboard, panels, and all features are really easy to use.

Avantages

OpenShot Video editor allows you to make stunning and fabulous videos. You can import the content like images and videos in your composition. Then you can apply lots of different beautiful transitions and effects. You can add as many layers as you want. The software allows you to export the video with different formats and options.

Inconvénients

For my personal and business needs, OpenShot Video Editor always helped me and I never faced any kind of issue during the use of this software. Especially it is free. So according to me, there are no cons. Everything of OpenShot Video Editor is awesome.

Farhan B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Open-source and Award Winning Free Video Editing Software

Publié le 14/06/2020

For me, OpenShot is really important. Because I always create my business videos using the OpenShot software. Especially I apply slow motion and different animations to my videos. So my overall experience with this software is outstanding.

Avantages

OpenShot is an open-source and award winning free video editing software. You can create stunning and beautiful videos using different professional transitions and effects. The software is really easy to understand and use. You can use different video and audio layers. There are lots of video effects you can apply to your videos.

Inconvénients

According to my experience, there should be more 3d animations and transitions for the beginners. No doubt, we have thousands of good animations, transitions and effects in the software. But some few more 3d transitions will be awesome.

Sarada K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

The friendly video editing software

Publié le 08/03/2020

Before finding this software I faced many problems using different video editing software. That software was more complicated and difficult to use. anyway, the outcome also not much good. But after finding this software I'm making high-quality videos without any difficulties with minimum time-consuming. I would like to say this is the best software for video editing because this is very friendly software anyone can use this with the minimal knowledge. The good thing is the best quality videos we can make within a minimum time period.

Avantages

The best thing about this software is easy to control or use. It means the way of using this software very much familiar to me. This is free software. Nowadays most of the peoples are using this software to make the videos. Especially, When they are making videos for the business promoting purpose. Personally I'm using this software to make the video clip by using the pictures. Then I can use the audio track also. Othe thing is I can insert the letters to my video, Finally I can make the subtitles also. I like this software and recently I installed the latest version of this software.

Inconvénients

So far I don't have much problem during using of this software, But I think it is some difficulties I felt during the making of subtitles. It was a little bit of getting more time. Still, I'm also studying about this software. I think later on It will be ok for me.

Michael A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

OpenShot is easy to use but limited

Publié le 07/07/2020

We were using this to put together instructional videos for YouTube. We were able to get the file ready for uploading, but once we wanted to overlay PowerPoint slides on the green screen things became more complicated and not as usable as we wanted.

Avantages

The learning curve is very easy on this software! I was up and running within an hour without much research or instruction. Very easy and intuitive, very mouse driven, graphically driven, not pull-down driven.

Inconvénients

The ability to do basic editing is great but there is not a lot more to do. If you need only basic editing it is so incredible easy!! Overlays, text can be done but are not as flexible as I wanted. Tried adding an overlay but it tried splitting the file to fit it in.
Did more research and found out better way to make it work but it was not as intuitive as I wanted.
Was going to recommend to a friend, but after the editing experience I decided to recommend something for flexible and powerful. I have gone back and forth with the software. I love the ease of use but the limitations are troubling.

Shotcut
William B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Drag and drop video editing for free!

Publié le 07/04/2020

I can add several video clips together to produce one seamless video. I can add dozens of built in transitions. Adding titles is a breeze. Then exporting to MP4 has many choices to meet my needs.

Avantages

Drag and drop video editing for free! Love this program. It is simple to use right from first install. I have used other bundled software, and even Adobe products. OpenShot is way better and easier to use.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything that is lacking in this product. But I am a nubie at video editing. So that I can create a video from multiple clips and add photos and title is awesome.

Adobe Creative Cloud

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

So frustrating

Publié le 03/10/2020

If I had the money to afford PowerDirector on my own, I'd buy it. I don't, so I'm stuck with this clunker. I assure you this is not an ad for PD. I 'm sure there are many better programs out there. But OpenShoot just frustrates me to no end, and PD is my only other frame of reference.

Avantages

It's free, and if I was starting from scratch and using this and learning along the way, I would probably love it ... because I wouldn't know any better. I got it because right now my budget doesn't allow for anything better, and it's the closest to what I use at work, PowerDirector, which I love.

Inconvénients

It's very frustrating to use when you're used to using a platform that is easy to learn and relatively intuitive.

For instance, while you can see how far into a video you are (e.g., 01:06:25). It's on the lefthand side of the timeline. But if you click on that (say to jump forward or backward), it takes you all the way back to the beginning. Now there is a place in the lefthand column (that pops up with some digging around), but it renders the time in *seconds*. So, for instance, right now I'm working on a 1 hour, 10 minute project, so if I want to jump forward or backward, I have to calculate the time in seconds (e.g., going from 1,284 seconds to 1,173 seconds) by translating that from minutes. Whereas in PowerDirector, I just click on the time stamp in the right, type in the place to which I want to jump and, voila, I'm there once I hit enter.

Another frustration I'm dealing with at this moment is how difficult the minimize functions are. I want to be able to see all the images I plan to insert in one window, but the video playback screen goes over that. So I minimize the video window. It virtually disappears, and it takes a stroke of luck to get the window containing my images and other videos and titles to appear as I want it. Once I do that, I try to get the video back. I have to shut it down, hoping the project doesn't save as it's currently configured because that does me no good. This is too much wasted time when you're editing a 1 hour, 10 minute video!

Adnan H.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

The Best Video Editor for Video Editing

Publié le 20/04/2021

My overall experience with OpnShot Video Editor is really nice because I have edited a lot of videos using this software. I always edit my business videos with OpenShot Video Editor.

Avantages

OpenShot is an incredibly professional video editing software for video editors. The tools are really powerful and simple to use. You can edit and compose videos from scratch to the advanced level.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of features and functions that we can use in OpenShot Video Editor, But if the administration will add some extended 3d animation plugin, that would be greater. All other features are amazing.

Debjit B.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Opensource video editor with cloud and api capability.

Publié le 28/11/2018

If you are experimenting and want a completely free/ open-source solution for your video editing solution this software is for you. I just update it to my KVM VPS and I have a cloud editor all by myself. The feature is simple, effects are not that impressive but it workes.

Avantages

This is the most awesome piece of software for videos editing. I just install it to a VM and use the app to convert/create/edit video using its api. Just awesome. I have also tried the desktop version with GT710 my entry level card and its output was smooth. Playback for 1080/30fps is just smooth and doesn't take many resources. As it is an Opensource and community-driven software I can use it for free and for anything. Some transactions effects and sound channels. It is still its first stage and evolving rapidly.

Inconvénients

As it is an Open-source software I have to wait if got any problem or find my own solutions for it. The effects are limited due to no team is developing them.

Michael T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very video editor that doesn't cost an arm and a leg

Publié le 09/04/2018

I use to use Openshot to edit my drone footage, and I still do from time to time. I have never had any issues with it, and it has always done the job excellently.

Avantages

Openshot is a free and open source software. It is maintained by a community of programmers that are very helpful in keeping it working and up to date. It has a wide range of transitions, and even has an add on for Firefox.

Inconvénients

As with a lot of open source software Openshot can be buggy at times, and occasionally some of the features do not work as well as they do in paid software, but if you do run into any issues, there is a huge community of users to assist you with any issues.