SiteLock

Threat intelligence software for eCommerce businesses

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

21 avis

Traoré
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Protect your website with Site Lock.

Publié le 19/11/2022

Avantages

Site Lock is very useful, an excellent tool to protect against cyber threats.

Inconvénients

Despite Site Lock is a very good tool it need to be upgraded. And can be less expensive for beginners.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Great tool but pricing too expensive

Publié le 12/03/2021

Site Lock is easy to setup and the 24/7 support is great. If you are in a mind and your site is already hacked go to them now without pause. The service is solid and has worked and protected us from many attacks. The only issue was the DNS records changed and we missed the notification which caused some downtime. Support is the shining star at SIteLock.

Avantages

The dynamic patching of old CMS systems is a life safer for sites that are out of date and can't update.

Inconvénients

The price has gotten really expensive in recent years, this not a issue for a single site owner but for people with many sites to manage. I have seen prices go up a lot in recent years. The add more features but it is hard to justify the cost.

Donn
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Website Gone Twice in a Year

Publié le 23/11/2022

Awful! They do NOT LOCK YOUR SITE! I have woken up to my 15 year old website GONE TWICE IN A YEAR. They do not protect or "lock" your site. NO HELP WHATSOEVER. Worthless customer service.

Avantages

None. Promises to lock your site but clearly does not

Inconvénients

Does not protect site. We were hacked even with a highly encrypted password. Worthless.

Germie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

SiteLock is the best!

Publié le 21/09/2018

I run four websites and all are protected with SiteLock. Anytime I have a question, they have 24/7/365 support and I am able to reach someone immediately. I am notified of any potential concerns (if any). They make me feel like family.

Avantages

The software is easy to use and install. I can monitor my website through my SiteLock dashboard to view traffic and bots in real-time. Thank you SiteLock!

Inconvénients

I cannot think on any cons to this company.

Réponse de SiteLock Traduire en français

Thanks for the great review, Germie! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we¿re happy to hear you¿ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Ana Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

They have the most incredible customer service of any company

Publié le 15/11/2018

Avantages

Sitelock was instrumental in helping us protect our commercial website. His customer service was quick and friendly.

Inconvénients

Sitelock is much more superior than other companies. Your customer service made me feel like I was the only customer. I highly recommend this company

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

An unethical company - They do not even follow their term of agreements

Publié le 18/01/2021

I agreed to a 12 month subscription 5 months ago with SiteLock due to my hosting service not being able to connect them properly to my Managed WordPress website.

Ok, no problems. So I want to transfer the subscription from one site to another as the old site was killed for a new site after 5 months of use. Ok, no problem another 7 months to go.

NOPE I have to sign for another 12 months of service. I asked why, they said it is in their term, of service that a new site is a new service. I reviewed the term of service with them on the phone and it is not stated that a transfer of domains starts a whole new service, not even covered. So I am forced to agree to another 12 months illegally breaking their term of service with me. That to me is a major breach of ethics for a security company. I can not trust that if a digital breach occurred I that I can trust their terms of the agreement for their liability.

On top of that, I see I have to request 30 days prior to the contract ending that I wish to terminate the contract before renewal. I said, OK start the new 12 months and I am officially declaring that we will not renew. I was told I could not do that as it has to be 30 days prior. (Me venting - Not 365 or 29 days, 30 days exactly prior). I pointed out to the manager that she does not even know her terms of agreement twice and that I was not pleased at all. I would probably stay with them if they honored their agreements.

This company has a decent product but they are unethical

Avantages

They have a decent product but cannot be trusted.

Inconvénients

They do not agree to follow their own terms of agreement. That for a security company is a major breach of trust.

Alternatives envisagées

Cloudflare

Pourquoi passer à SiteLock

It was already part of my hosting package that got screwed up but trusted the hosting company.
Dale
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Disappointed with customer service

Publié le 13/01/2021

I renewed the Sitelock account as normal and paid for one year of service. However, decided to allow the subscription I paid for to lapse after the current term, while I reviewed other protection services to possibly use later. Sitelock customer service told me I could not do that and that I would have to call them within the 30-day window prior to the expiration of my current year's subscription - not before - to cancel. I was told that "It is in our terms of service". This type of arrangement is typical of many, in my view, unprofessional "auto renewal" services that require you to remember to cancel within a certain short period of time and if you don't they charge your card. The only other option, short of cancelling the card I had on file with them, was to cancel their service 10 months early and not receive the full year's service I paid for. Therefore, I cancelled the service since services that I needed were available for free or at much less cost from other vendors. Buyer beware.

Avantages

Set and forget. Good easy to read dashboard

Inconvénients

Had my site hacked, the hack was not prevented by the level of service I paid for and Sitelock could not assist me with the remedy unless I paid more money. I ended up resolving the problem myself. Fortunately I had a backup.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Horrible customer service, does not care about customers

Publié le 23/05/2018

Avantages

Sitelock was a good idea at the start as my website was hacked with malware installed on my hosting account, they were able to scan it and ensure that "all" the malware was removed.

Inconvénients

Before signing up with Sitelock, the rep I spoke to was amazing and went out of his way to help me. After I signed the 12-month contract, the service and the representatives I spoke with went, for a lack of better words, downhill. I found out that I *still* had malware on my hosting account. I ended up moving hosts and with my previous hosting company, Sitelock said they would need access to my FTP account, but once I had a new host, I generated new access credentials and they said they weren't working and couldn't login to my new FTP. I did this THREE TIMES. I asked if there was someone who could call me because I knew for a fact I was doing this correctly and the credentials were correct, nobody called me. When I called to terminate my Sitelock service they tried to talk me out of it for 10-20 minutes even though I had stated that I didn't want to work with them any longer and I just wanted out of the contract. It was VERY frustrating. I should have read other reviews online about the service before signing up with them, but the malware issue was something I was impatient about getting resolved.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your experience with SiteLock. We are sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience. We would love to speak to you further to help resolve the issue and improve our internal policies and communications. May we reach out to you this week to help resolve the issue? Could you please provide the website name you called in about, as well as, the best phone number we may reach you at?

Kind Regards,
SiteLock Customer Experience Team

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

On The Fence

Publié le 03/09/2018

Avantages

Very quick at detecting malware on your website and warns you about it on time.

Customer service readily available with very quick responses. Solutions possibly tailor made (depending on the information you provide them with)

Inconvénients

1. SiteLock is not very specific with diagnosing the malware on websites. It just detects malware. However, where exactly the problem is or what the problem is, sitelock is unable to do.
2. The solutions given to me were actually really expensive and impossible for me to explore leaving me with no other option but to find a solution myself.

Réponse de SiteLock Traduire en français

Thank you for joining the SiteLock family! We¿re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Josh

Worked as expected

Publié le 18/07/2015

Compared to it's competitors, SiteLock seemed to be very fairly priced. I integrated SiteLock with my website about six months ago and it has done exactly as I had anticipated. It was easy to integrate, and when I did stumble at one point, their customer service was very quick and eager to help resolve my issue.

Any website vulnerability concerns I had 6 months ago are no longer present thanks to SiteLock.

Richard

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great service to protect your websites

Publié le 27/12/2017

Great website security

Avantages

This service protects your websites with a firewall to help protect you from Hackers, Bots, and Scripts. They also scan your web server for harmful viruses and scripts. They also have great support. The service also can make your websites load faster.

Inconvénients

It can get a little pricey but it does do what it is meant to do and lets you know if it finds anything suspicious.

Rich
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Does what it is supposed to

Publié le 21/08/2018

Avantages

Completely independent, works without any need for extra work. Very efficient and effective at working as advertised. Great customer service.

Inconvénients

Only issue is more expensive than some other options

Réponse de SiteLock Traduire en français

Thank you, Rich, for your kind words! We¿re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The worst company you could ever support

Publié le 15/02/2021

Unless you love suffering through this life, do not choose SiteLock.

Avantages

I loved wasting my money and time, for absolutely no reason. They broke my email server, do not give refunds, and make it impossible to cancel. I love that

Inconvénients

This is the worst company I have ever done business with. They crashed our email for 2 weeks, and claimed it wasn't our fault, then eventually realized they didn't set the records correctly.

Trying to cancel their bad service? Good luck. You can't do it online, they have to CALL YOU, and after 2 weeks of trying to get ahold of them, they promised me it would be cancelled, although they would not refund my money, even though we decided they fixed nothing and solely crashed our email for our business for 2 weeks.

Fast forward a year, and the BILLED ME AGAIN. I called to get it refunded, they said they had no record of my request to cancel, that I had to give 30 days to request cancellation, and that I should just call back in 11 months and try to cancel it then. Basically," get wrecked, I don't care, and no you can't talk to a manager, I am the manager"

After ripping the sales rep a new one, berating him, his company, and what they purport to do, they all of the sudden "found a note that it was indeed supposed to be cancelled", and that they would take care of it. I still have a $300 pending charge on my card, and have little faith that they will refund it-- I intend to make a fraud claim through the bank instead. Good luck, these guys are the worst of the worst.

dunstan
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

adequate - until I tried to get out

Publié le 22/08/2017

Avantages

Sitelock provides some useful, albeit rudimentary, information about my web site health. Made me aware of a couple of issues.

Inconvénients

Sitelock may perform a useful service, but be wary of giving them your credit card information.
When you sign on for the paid service, Sitelock:
1) hides (makes it difficult to find) the fact that they default auto-renew (you can't sign up without agreeing to have them automatically bill your credit card every year);
2) hides (makes it difficult to find) how to stop auto-renew:
a) you can't just stop auto-renew from your billing panel, the way you can with reputable businesses;
b) you have to hunt their web site for a link (in extremely small font) to the page which contains instructions for cancelling;
c) when you get to that page, turns out it's the 5000+ word "Terms of Service" document which you have to scour to find the - get this - PHONE NUMBER - you then have to call and get put on hold (or if you like, they will call you back 3 days later.) Once you finally get through, you have to jump through a lot of security hoops.
All that just to cancel the service.
Their product may or may not be OK, but be forwarned that with Sitelock, it's not easy to get out once you're in.

Daniel
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Support client

saved my website! my site was infected with malware and viruses

Publié le 01/08/2018

Avantages

They were prompt in removing all viruses from my website and keeping my website safe. I got reports on the health of my website

Inconvénients

Honestly my only issues i have with this software was the pricing. Even though I was a go daddy customer and they gave me a better rate, it was way too expensive

Réponse de SiteLock Traduire en français

Hi Daniel! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we¿re glad to know you¿ve had a positive one.

• Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

SiteLock saved our website

Publié le 27/11/2018

I was on vacation when our manager called me in a panic. Our company website had been hacked and was displaying an offensive message to all who visited it. I called SiteLock and within 2 hours they had fixed the breach and safeguarded our site from future attacks. Being able to handle the situation while I wasn't at the office, and getting it resolved so quickly, was a lifesaver for us.

Avantages

Since installing SiteLock, we have had no issues with malware or site attacks. I especially like the weekly email report I get that shows me where the deterred attacks are coming from.

Inconvénients

I have not had any negative experience with this software.

Vanessa
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Unimpressed with Customer Service

Publié le 27/02/2021

The fact that the customer support isn't very helpful. I had to request a database scan and specified two folders that needed to be double-checked for malware. The support agent seemed to be the least bit interested. I was told I would be notified in a set number of hours. I had to call back a week later to confirm the information. The support agent i spoke with at that time was very casual and stated "it should be fine. if you don't see anything standing out in your dashboard scan." I had to request a confirmation email just to make sure things were taken care of.

Avantages

The dashboard is nice and easy to monitor your website. Yet it seems to be a bit cluttered at times with notices. I was told i needed to upgrade my current sitelock (free) service to help clean my website of suspected malware.

Inconvénients

Not a very good one. I've used the service for nearly a month and don't find it very worth the price I had to pay. The scans are general and don't offer much detail. There aren't many notifications via email either.

Donal
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Worst Service Ever

Publié le 28/10/2022

Probably the worst online service I have ever used. Their poorly trained customer support are very hard to understand and unable to resolve anything over the phone. Do not get this service!

Avantages

Nothing really to like about this software.

Inconvénients

They advise you that malware issues are resolved and then bluehost advise you that they are not resolved. They advise there are issues but are unable to resolve any issues.

Sanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Impossible to get a reply from them about my issue

Publié le 07/09/2020

Very negative. I can't get anyone to speak to me about the issue I am having with their VPN.

Avantages

They seemed to be a professional business offering a reliable service but this turned out not to be true.

Inconvénients

Their support. I've been trying to get an answer to my question for several months but they keep referring me back to the same form, promising someone will contact me when I fill in the form, but nobody ever does.

Sara

Great Experience

Publié le 14/07/2015

I haven't had any negative experiences with SiteLock so far, and I don't expect to. It's extremely comforting knowing that I don't have to worry about malware attacks anymore. Their customer service is great, which just makes the whole experience that much better. I would definitely recommend this product.

Loretta

I am pleased

Publié le 23/11/2016

With Site Link, I have had quick responses, even when I have requested assistance outside of their business hours. They have called me back ASAP even without my leaving a message. I am very pleased with their product as well as their customer support.