HostGator

Logiciel de création de sites web pour les entreprises d'e-commerce

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

46 avis

stephane
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Je pense que l'entreprise est dépassé.

Publié le 22/03/2022

Les membre de l'équipe et le système est genre 2010. Dépassé selon moi. Très lent comme le staff qui y travaille.

Avantages

Le logo, la face du crocodile me faire rire.

Inconvénients

Pas très puissant et équipe de débutant.

Torikul
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fantastic web hosting company that is suitable for all kinds of websites

Publié le 18/09/2021

My overall experience is fantastic with Hostgator, this hosting company helped me to grow up my business and take it to the next level. Most of my clients like Hostgator web hosting even I also. In my web development carrier as a freelancer, I have used Hostgator so many times, can't explain how much helpful it was.

Avantages

I'm a fan of their shared hosting especially because every time when I picked Hostgator shared hosting, it was much enough for me. Pricing is perfect, support is amazing, even the server performance is outstanding with almost 99.9% uptime. Hostgator provide WHM/cPanel that make the server configuration and management easier. However, they have multiple plans and packages build with a focus on users need. I tried all those packages and it was good enough for me from all sides.

Inconvénients

My experience with Hostgator is really good, I don't have any cons in my mind about this company. But there is one small thing I really hate about HostGator. I don't know it is maybe a bug related to the IP-Address of the users. When I try to do portal login to my Hostgator account, or one of my client's accounts, I can't do it simply. Page does not load properly, or sometimes shows an IP related problem from my country, this is really annoying.

Ismaël Huberson
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Hostgator

Publié le 22/12/2022

Avantages

If you are looking for a fast, efficient and cheap web host, then Hostgator is the solution.

Inconvénients

The upsell on hostgator is way too much incentive.

Alastair
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Hostgator is good if your website has low to medium traffic

Publié le 03/12/2022

I would say, Hostgator can be considered by small local businesses in case you are certain that the traffic will be limited. That way you will extract the best out of their services at a reasonable price. Once your traffic grows, consider moving out.

Avantages

I've used Hostgator for over a decade and have seen all the ups and downs they have gone through over the years. The hosting service is good and inexpensive and serves you well if your website has low to medium traffic. However, the moment traffic increases, downtime may be seen and you may be asked to upgrade to another tier of hosting.

Inconvénients

Their customer service is shocking. A few years ago, Hostgator suffered a severe outage, and reaching their customer support was almost impossible. Live chat didn't work, phone calls were kept on hold for hours and email queries went unanswered. They have improved slightly but it is still well below par than it should be. Also, their customer retention team is quite rude and will hardly give you any discount for renewals on your hosting package. The main attraction to them is still their new users.

Good and Cheap Services to start your Business

Publié le 17/01/2023

A good choice for small and medium websites due to the cheap price and acceptable performance, but for large websites, performance problems appear

Avantages

•Service stability most of the time•Multiple choices of services offered•Low prices for its services with additional offers and discounts.•Free site transfer service•Free technical support service•Free domain with hosting•The control panel is common, simple and easy•Possibility of refunding within 30 days•The email service is free•High security services and free ssl certificate

Inconvénients

•Unlimited hosting resources are restricted by conditions •Long waiting time for technical support•The backup service is not free•There is no possibility to choose the location of the data center

Musa
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Best hosting platform in India

Publié le 08/01/2023

I do host clients' websites and databases on HotGator for last so many years. I am really satisfied and will never move to any other place

Avantages

HostGator is a well known hosting service provider. It offers almost no downtime services. Web hosting, vps, servers all are really fast and secure. Their security is very good

Inconvénients

I havd not found any issues or cons till date

radoslav
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Decent hosting for small websites

Publié le 11/01/2022

If you are looking for cheap and great opportunities to start off with your WordPress website, Hostgator is a decent choice.

They offer good hosting plans for the price you pay and help you maintain your website, until you decide to end your term and move from them.

Avantages

Hostgator has good support. They may not be fast, but they can really try to help with each of your queries (depends on the person who holds your ticket).

They offer pretty decent plans, which can be helpful for newbies to make a choice and host more than 1 million websites, which can make you feel safe and trust them.

Inconvénients

While Hostgator has some great features, they have problems with their servers. The loading times are often slow, and the downtime is more than what someone could wish for.

• Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Okay for shared hosting, not much else

Publié le 02/12/2021

If you're familiar with a typical CPanel setup, it's pretty easy. If you're new at this type of stuff, you will probably need to read step-by-step tutorials to figure many steps out.

Avantages

Good price especially if you get it on a promotion like end of year or Cyber Monday.

Inconvénients

Owned by EIG, who owns Bluehost, iPage and several other brands. Which means you can expect the same mediocre support. Granted, if you're only using a cheap shared hosting account, you shouldn't really expect real-time phone support, but when you do get someone on chat or email, it would be nice if they were more technically savvy. I rarely had to contact support but when I did it was because I needed more technical support than sending me help file links that I had already read.

Not bad, that's it!

Publié le 08/06/2022

Since some of my websites are still on HostGator, I am still using it. I don't host new websites on it anymore. In my opinion there are better hostinger at this price point but you can try it to see if you like. Not much to loose here.

Avantages

I'd like to thank HostGator for being a great hosting company when I was starting my website building. The pricing and tools where good those days. The shared hosting gives you the ability to test new websites and even run more websites on a cheaper plan and it really works. The loading speed is enough to start.

Inconvénients

The pricing is high for a shared hosting by this speed. it's good overall but they cannot compete with Hostinger and other hosting platforms. I think HostGator needs to rethink the whole service by giving better quality and cheaper price point and design much better user interface.

Cloudways

Pourquoi choisir HostGator

Dreamhost had that $12 fix price at that time. My clients wanted a cheaper hosting
Ricardo

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Security is a concern

Publié le 12/03/2022

Lacking in cyber security.

Avantages

The service itself works great. The response time of their servers are fast, and load webpages with ease.

Inconvénients

Security seems to be their least priority. My cPanel was hacked into and MySQL databases were poisoned. Someone was hosting their website on top of mine. No 2FA.

Josias
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

HostGator review

Publié le 03/12/2022

Avantages

Thanks to HostGator I was able to set up my professional website easily and quickly. It is understandable even for a beginner

Inconvénients

My experience with HostGator is very good, I didn't find any drawbacks with this software

Roger
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

La mejor opcion para webhosting

Publié le 26/09/2022

Para mi es la mejor opcion para poder hostear tu sitio web, rapidez, velocidad de carga de las paginas, facil configuracion de los mxrecords, asi como el manejador de Dominios.

Avantages

Que he podido implementar mi sitio web facilmente ya que todo esta muy bien organizado y es entendible para los usuarios que manejan el panel. Poderme conectar a traves de ftp para la subida de archivos en Filezilla.

Inconvénients

Lo que menos me gustado es el manejador de archivos en la web ya que si quiero subir una carpeta que tiene varios archivos no puedo realizarlo, tengo que ir subiendo uno por uno, por eso optamos por usar Filezilla y asi poder subir archivos en Bulk.

Pourquoi choisir HostGator

Porque es muy limitada la opcion de websitebuilder de godaddy y los servidores se caen de vez en cuando dejando a mi pagina sin poder ser visible. Hostgator tiene servidores mas estables.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à HostGator

Porque me siento mas comodo usando hostgator, es muchisimo mas facil de usar que Godaddy, el Panel es mejor, las opciones estan correctamente en su lugar, un usuario sin experiencia pudiera usar Hostgator sin problema.
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Excellent Value for Small Business

Publié le 31/07/2022

Overall, my HostGator experience has been without issue. HG made it simple, and affordable, to obtain web hosting, build/design a website, and get my business online. I also like that I feel as though there are many additional features I have not been taking advantage of that are included with my hosting package (if I had more time).

Avantages

My favorite thing about HostGator is the value! I use HostGator to host my website through a cheap shared hosting plan, and it was super simple to build my website and get it online using the tools that HostGator provided for a few bucks per month. I would certainly recommend HG to anyone starting a small business or needing a relatively simple way to give their business an online presence.

Inconvénients

The biggest difficult I have had so far with HostGator has been with correctly setting up DNS to properly direct a doman that I purchased from Google Domains to the HG servers while also allowing the Google Workspace email I purchased to function correctly. And this is something I really can't blame HG for. HG appears to allow integration with Gmail if you purchase your domain and hosting via HG and then add Gmail to handle your email. But, when you purchase your domain through Google and setup a Gmail account before purchasing hosting from HostGator, getting everything to work right did take a bit to figure out.

Geoffrey

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Cost effective shared hosting with good 24/24 support

Publié le 23/12/2021

They were the one of the first ones to ditch the old school email tickets system where you had to wait hours if not days to get an answer when an issue arises...
Support was always fast, friendly and available, and that's what made us chose them in the first place and then stick to them for many years until we needed to scale our operations. Running under cpanel gave us extra peace of mind.

Avantages

I loved the fact that their chat support was available 24/24 when we used them.
And fast resolution was their key strength when it comes to chat support.
It was also a very good value for the money, uptime was good, servers were quite fast as well.
I've been a very happy customer with Hostgator.

Inconvénients

There was no cons I could find.
For the price we paid, it was way above the competition, especially compared to french providers.
In the end, we moved away from them, because we needed more RAM and CPU to run our client's product launches, which was way out of the original scope of a shared hosting. I'd still recommend hostgator for someone getting started with a website.

Pourquoi choisir HostGator

Poor customer service at OVH. You had to send a ticket (email). Wait a few days before getting a reply at best. Sometimes, it was just lost and you had to write again... I'm always surprised they have so many customers given all the problems we had with them.

Pourquoi passer à HostGator

At that time, hostgator was offering everything we needed at a fair price (shared hosting with cpanel and unlimited disk space provided with 24/24 chat support).
Thierno Ousmane
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

HostGator, a solution for bandwidth issues.

Publié le 11/09/2022

This is a good product if you’re looking for a well-performing web-hosting solution with good and reactive customer support. Whether you’re a small, mid, or big business, you can try it. Anyway, if you’re not satisfied, you can still get your money back in the next 45 days using the “refund if not satisfied” program.

Avantages

Hostgator is web-hosting software. The things that I like the most about this product:
- The interface is actually navigation-friendly and intuitive, with the different sections and tabs clearly separated and well-disposed. There’s a cPanel that offers the same intuitiveness: We can type in a searching bar (located on the up-side of the screen) to find apps or any other function available, from the right-side of the cPanel there are pieces of information about the IP address for the server and some statistics such as the bandwidth capacity being used. It is a smooth ergonomy indeed;
- Unlimited bandwidth for all three plans. This is a good thing because Hostgator is one of the few softwares in the market that offer unlimited traffic;
- Regarding the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) topic, the loading speed is good: Hostgator loads at 2.7 seconds. It can be improved because the Google standard is 2.5 seconds. But, it is not a bad result at all! As soon as it is not below 3 seconds it is good. Many web-hosting opponents are behind in terms of loading speed.

Inconvénients

- Some security features like Sitelock (a security layer that protects us from hackers) need to be integrated into the basic plans without trying to sell them separately in other plans;
- It would be better to decentralize the servers outside of the U.S to optimize the loading speed which will improve the SEO in the ranking competition.

Juan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hosting con todo lo que necesitas para empezar tu proyecto

Publié le 18/10/2022

Llevo años utilizando Hostgator para lanzar proyectos personales hasta que empiezan a requerir grandes recursos. Es perfecto para empezar, pero requiere en ocasiones tener algún conocimiento técnico para solucionar cosas que el soporte no es capaz de ayudarte a solucionar.

Avantages

Dispone de un panel de control global que permite acceder y configurar todas las funciones necesarias, además de contar con autoinstaladores de aplicaciones desatendidos que facilitan el uso del servidor.

Inconvénients

El soporte y ayuda que ofrecen no siempre está a la altura, ya que dependiendo del agente que te toque hay unos que controlan más que otros dependiendo de la consulta.

Sodiq
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Best Hosting Company

Publié le 01/03/2022

I have hosted all my websites and blogs on HostGator. I also built different blogs and websites for clients big and small. In many years of using the product and hosting and designing blogs works for people around the world, I have hardly had someone tell me their issues were not resolved through their amazing support chat. Also, while it takes some practice to master using the different tools on their control panel, it gets easier the more time you spend working on the platform.

Avantages

HostGator is a great hosting company for hosting and building websites with all the necessary support one can get. When you talk of prominent web hosting companies out there, HostGator always makes the list. This is because nearly every web designer uses it to host their websites or blogs. With HostGator, creating a professional website with a peace of mind that one would probably not get elsewhere is assured. With their swift customer support, it is hard not to have your issues resolved within a single chat.

Inconvénients

Like all other products HostGator has its little hitches. For instance, their rate of down-time is increasingly becoming worrisome these days. Something that was unknown to the company since knowing them. Apart from this, the HostGator should also have a security product against malware that is affordable, the current one is expensive.

Frederico

I love hostgator

Publié le 23/06/2021

I have been a Hostgator customer for 9 years and I love the company. I can say that they offer the best service. I've never had any problems with the hosting, emails and features they offer. Just joy.

Avantages

Easy and intuitive hosting platform, attentive and competent support, it makes my job a lot easier, endless possibilities for project development.

Inconvénients

I would like to have the option to renew for another 3 years always following the new user value. When the 3-year period ends, the plan doubles the value. To continue with the affordable value of the new user I have to hire a new 3 year hosting and migrate all the content to this new hosting. In my view it would be unnecessary work if I had the option of recurring renewal without making the plan so expensive and maintaining loyalty.

Raul Alejandro
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Es un sitio para crear páginas web muy limitado

Publié le 20/09/2021

Para hacer una página muy sencilla es un producto adecuado, pero si es algo profesional y avanzado es nada recomendable, su mayor área de oportunidad está en el soporte.

Avantages

Es muy intuitivo para crear páginas web incluso para los que no saben nada de programación y diseño web, se publica muy fácil y no tiene caídas el servicio.

Inconvénients

Sus plantillas son muy limitadas, le hace falta mas funciones de edición, es muy caro relación costo-beneficio y lo más importante que me hizo cambiarme de empresa, el soporte tarda mucho en responder, son muy groseros y no tienen la mínima intención de ayudar.

Angel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Useful, yes. But expensive and not so friendly for beginners.

Publié le 15/04/2022

Avantages

HostGator allows you to have overall control of your site and domain.
- You have access to Wordpress in which you can (kind of) easily develop a nice professional looking website for your business.
- You also have the corporate e-mail feature, which gives you an improvement to your corporate image. Of course HostGator includes platforms to check your inboxes in case your e-mail is not linked to any other popular service.
- In general, the cPanel gives really useful features in the technical aspect. Backups, access to codes, files, creating new corporate e-mails for new team work members-
- Also important, cPanel has great and essential mailing features such as automated responses, address importer, and mailing lists so you can have control over your mailing leads or clients in the same place you control your website.
- Customer support chat is effective in case you're having difficulties.

Inconvénients

- Pricing is probably the weakest HostGator's point. Kind of expensive deals even for shared hosting plans. Also add some important payment features like other website builders, security and SEO tools, between others.

- Is almost sure that you're going to have problems learning to use this service if you're a newcomer. Of course you have costumer and technical support, however, cPanel takes time to understand. Between the mailing management, domain management, and the website builder, beginners are gonna need some patience to get along, despite it sounding easy at first by just saying "hey, get your domain and build your page here, simple".

Jithin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Affordable Web Hosting Service for Small to medium sized businesses

Publié le 27/07/2022

Overall HostGator web hosting services provide efficient service and value for money. Customer service, especially the chat-based support is always my go-to.

Avantages

HostGator interfaces are easy to use. Their Intro pricing is unbeatable and the support has always been great. Installing SSL certificates via Let's Encrypt is easy and automated.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more location-based server selection. For instance, I'm unable to choose a shared web hosting service that is physically located in Canada.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Decent choice for newbies looking for a hosting company to take care of the complicated stuff

Publié le 15/07/2021

This was useful for allowing me to get some of my earlier web clients set up with their own sites.

Avantages

Unlike services like Digital Ocean, HostGator tries to take away the difficulty of launching and hosting websites. When I was newer to web design, this was a decent option for me but eventually I needed more freedom and control.

Inconvénients

Add on services, like adding an SSL certificate, end up being much more complicated and expensive through HostGator rather than doing yourself, and I found the documentation to frequently be erroneous or confusing.

Isaac
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very flexible hosting and pricing options

Publié le 31/10/2021

Hostgator allowed me to skip the services of professional web developers in launching business websites for our clients. This not only allowed us to save considerable costs, but also saved time as well, as we could readily go back and edit published content whenever we needed, without having to rely on any technical third party to do it for us.

Avantages

The Control panel feature is very well organized and offers very great functionality. It allows me to manage all the important elements of my account from one spot without needing to navigate back and forth between pages. The web builder tool is also quite intuitively designed for easy website designing and building.

Inconvénients

The customer service representatives, although readily accessible, were not very helpful in helping me resolve the issues I had with my published websites not appearing on search engines.

Maureen
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Previously used, but switched to SiteGround

Publié le 03/03/2022

Over time, the renewal cost because exorbitantly expensive and the customer service became just awful. We switched over a year ago to Site Ground, so they may have improved, but it caused us to search for a new provider.

Avantages

This was the first webhosting we used for our company when first starting out. At that time, as a new user, their customer support was incredible.

Inconvénients

The cost to continue to use their service.

Pedro
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Hostgator a Melhor e Mais Barata Hospedagem de Sites

Publié le 24/08/2021

Avantages

Hostigator é fácil de usar, intuitiva e completa.

Hospedagem multisites com preço bem acessivel.

Suporte é nota 10 e sempre atende prontamente, com pessoas incriveis que realmente resolva os problemas.

Ao acessar a área do cliente, temos muitos recursos e cursos gratuitos para ajudar a alavancar sites e blogs e como se posicionar com mais autoridade sobre nossa marca.

Tem uma ferramenta incrível de criação de sites com páginas e layouts realmente belos.

O suporte é fanyástico com atendimento 24H como eu já disse, é pontual.

Inconvénients

Não tenho nada para descrever contra Hostgator, sinceramente não encontrei nada de negativo.