Windscribe

Parcourez le web en mode réellement privé.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

159 avis

Satyabrata

It's a quality VPN even when you use the Free Version

Publié le 28/04/2022

I feel that as a quality VPN, Windscribe is fast and actually works. My experience is very good with this VPN, and I've been using it for a while, almost every day.

Avantages

First of all, for most basic users, this is a good VPN even if you don't purchase a license. Just by registering on their portal, they give you 10 GB Monthly bandwidth. Which shall be enough for a normal user. Additionally, they give you an option to choose from 10 free server locations. Their speed is very decent. I've tried a few other VPNs, like the Fastest VPN, CyberGhost, and a few others as well. What I've seen with those VPNs is that either they don't offer you to select a server based on your preference or their speed is terrible or there is a waiting period for free users to get access. Some even have a daily data limit. Windscibe is none of that. I get a VPN to access any time of the day, and I get the most decent speed and an option to choose a server from the available locations. Loved it.

Inconvénients

A feel that sometimes this VPN causes some network connection in my computer. Like, I can't access normal internet without activating the VPN. Sometimes when I run this VPN, it takes a lot of Memory and CPU. I've deactivated it from the startup server times, but it almost always starts with the windows. Whenever I encounter a weird network-related issue, I just uninstall it and Install it again to solve the issue.

Pourquoi choisir Windscribe

First of all, I bought Fastest VPN from StackSocial. However, the speed was terrible. FastestVPN even asked me to pay another $2 per month to get access to their premium servers. I felt like being cheated by this company. FastestVPN windows software also crashed a few times. CyberGhostVPN free version is extremely limited and with tons of limitations.

CyberGhost VPN

Pourquoi passer à Windscribe

As I mentioned before, you get a lot of features absolutely free of cost with Windscribe, for which you would certainly have to pay a lot of money elsewhere. The decision was pretty easy. Service is good and support is even better. Wasn't a hard decision to switch at all.
Marcos
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

The Best Free VPN Service, And Yet Worth Paying For

Publié le 14/09/2021

Windwscribe is easy to use, the free servers are fast, and if you spend a bit if time, you can get a pretty plentiful allowance. Understandably, if you want to unlock all of the features, such as Netflix-specific servers, you'll have to pay. But even then, the rates are extremely competitive.

Avantages

Windscribe is, by far and away, the best free VPN I've ever used. And it's so good, I've decided to pay for it, too. The free service is more than enough for most people, though. Taking advantage of some promotions, I was able to get a 15GB monthly allowance, which was sufficient for my work needs. The speeds were fantastic, too, even on the free servers. It's super easy to use regardless of which device you have.

Inconvénients

The free servers do not work with Netflix specifically, but they do work with other streaming providers. Your mileage might vary, but if Netflix is what you're after, then you'll most likely have to opt for a paid plan.

Topik
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Windscribe is THE best VPN, hands down, no question

Publié le 28/01/2019

Windscribe has never let me down. It is a great VPN that everybody should be using.

Avantages

In short, speed, reliability, safety, generosity, and convenience. If you would like to know why, keep reading.
When it comes to speed, Windscribe is a cheetah racing deer. Windscribe delivers the fastest speeds compared to the competition. Before Windscribe, I hesitated to use VPNs at all due to how much it slowed down my connection. You either had to sacrifice security or speed. With Windscribe, no sacrifices are needed. Not even to your wallet. If you don’t use VPNs much or don’t want to spend money on a VPN, Windscribe’s free tier works amazingly great. With the free tier alone, you get a good amount of locations at a fast speed with a 15GB per month cap. If you upgrade, you unlock even faster speeds and a total of 57 locations. Giving away such a great free tier really shows what Windscribe is all about. One of the most unique aspects of Windscribe is it’s generous referral system. If you refer a friend to Windscribe using your affiliate link, you and your friend both get an extra gigabyte added to your monthly plan. The best part is, if your friend decides to get Windscribe Pro, you also get it. And that counts for anybody that you invite. If they upgrade to Pro, you get the exact same plan for the exact same time. No charge to you. Seems great, right? Well, there’s one more thing. If you have lots of computers and not a lot of money, you can upgrade your account by mining Monero. The more you mine, the more credits you get. Once you hit a certain n

Inconvénients

I really am a happy customer with Windscribe. To this day, I haven't had any issues at all.

YURY

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I use Windscribe VPN for a long time and this program has proven to be on the good side.

Publié le 22/03/2018

This VPN allows you to use the Internet without worrying that the data can get to the provider. It will easily unlock websites blocked in the country, as well as allow to use services unavailable in the country. All servers support anonymous torrent download and nobody will know about it.
If you want to access is banned in your region site to block tracking activity and make sure that your actions are not logged by the ISP, then VPN Windscribe is a great choice. Windscribe VPN has a high level of protection and is easy to use.

Avantages

Windscribe VPN is a secure VPN service designed for anonymous surfing on the web and circumventing regional restrictions when visiting blocked sites and allows you to absolutely anonymously visit pages on the Internet without the risk of tracking advertising modules.
Windscribe VPN has an easy to use VPN client, convenient, modern and intuitive interface.
In the desktop application developed built-in feature of the firewall that allow you to disable all connections that are established not through the VPN. Thus, Windscribe VPN provides an extra layer of protection, preventing leakage of your real IP address.
The program offers three different connection modes that use different ports to circumvent any limitations of your Internet service providers.
Windscribe VPN does not store any logs about the connection.
Connection of the selected server takes a few seconds. There is a browser extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera, which allows you to hide information about your browser, remove ads from the site, remove social buttons, remove tracking on sites and so on.
If necessary, you can create secure links.
I like that they have servers in many countries of the world, and even in Libya.
Windscribe VPN is a cross-platform service for computers, browsers, mobile phones, TV, routers, NAS and torrent clients
Windscribe VPN has an unlimited number of connections and you can use one account for all family members.

Inconvénients

When installing simultaneous connections from two locations can seriously slow down the speed of the Internet.
Sometimes, when you disable the service, my real IP address is not restored for some time, even after the restart. Shows the subsidiary provider. We have to wait a while.
The big cost of a lifetime license.

The best vpn

Publié le 09/10/2019

I feel safer when using Windscribe to search on the internet. It is easy to use and I don’t need to lose time on setups.

Avantages

It is easy to use. There is a little humor on the communications. Set up an account is easy. You can use any of the standard plans or build your own custom plan - depending on what you need, it could be really cheap.

Inconvénients

Really don’t see any cons in this software. Although I guess the iPhone app could be improved, sometimes it crashes. But for desktop computers, Windscribe is great.

Pourquoi choisir Windscribe

Better service, better price.

TunnelBear

Price.
Aby
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Protect your privacy reinventing how to be anonymous

Publié le 02/10/2022

I am so lucky that this is a good software with easy usability and simple interface can be tested with any other security software. On a single click I am safeguarded with the best anonymous feature Windscribe has provided. I would say they must come with a portable version I can use without additional software installations in the near future.

Avantages

Windscribe has always promoted added security for its users who love protection for their privacy online. I liked their newfound threat response system that can monitor sensitive password protection in an unlike secure terms any VPN can provide. There is an alarm if any data breaches takes place with evidence-based secure strategies signaling my anonymity is protected like an unmatched kill switch. Windscribe never ask for regular updations and could solve my need for the best VPN available anywhere.

Inconvénients

I must add the usual windows update real-life vulnerabilities are overcome when you use Windscribe. There is regular authentication screening each user activity to make this weakness unforgettable with real-time patches must be a proven strategy if anything goes wrong. I feel Windscribe will make this unique contributions for even the free users.

Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage/livraison de marchandises
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

The true anonymity

Publié le 14/10/2019

I have a very positive experience with windscribe. Being able to access different IP addresses allows me to get better purchase prices for my clients. In addition, it allows me to enter pages that are normally blocked. I must emphasize that the connection speed is very good.

Avantages

It is an effective software, change your ip address instantly without generating connection problems. It has a wide range of geographical addresses which has helped me greatly in my work to get the best prices and products for my clients. The customer service is immediate and at the request of a new address act quickly

Inconvénients

More than a counter, I consider it a point to improve. Even, I consider it a kind of utopia for this type of software. In my personal experience, I would like that Windscribe can be anchored to several browsers, including browser windows, and that in each one it can offer a different ip address. This would improve my times incredibly.

NordVPN, IPVanish et Norton Secure VPN

Pourquoi choisir Windscribe

Nordvpn on occasion turned slow

Pourquoi passer à Windscribe

I saw a review of the product
Debjit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Be anonymous, hide ad's and browse safely.

Publié le 14/09/2018

I love the idea of anonymously and ads blocker in one package, it stops ads before it loads and saves you bandwidth cost. It doesn't need any special configuration and has an android app, which includes with your account costs, so you can secure your pc and your phone at same time. It helps to hide your true identity and give flexibility of going anonymous with one click.

Avantages

f you are fade up with ads and cookies are hunting you then this VPN and Ads blocker will help you a lot. I use it to purchase and hide from local firewall. It is really when you found you cannot access your own account in file storage website which you used to share big files, even it is your own created/shot videos. I use this VPN to bypass this awkward situation and access my files. It does not keeps track of my browser's history and give the anonymity. Even when I shop online websites track me and show me different prices for different places. The adblocker works fine all ads on video site is blocked and I can see any video without any ads.

Inconvénients

It sometimes lags very much and doesn't load at peak time. When changing the server on the fly sometimes it stops working and needs to be restart and breaks all my connections.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easy to Use VPN Service with Vast Amount of Servers

Publié le 29/08/2019

Avantages

With security being of our top priorities in our office, we have Windscribe installed on each one of our office computers. While it would be reasonable to think that any VPN would have a massive effect on the connection quality to our computers, with Windscribe that effect is minimal to non-existent. They have an extensive server farm that ensures that regardless of your location, you will be able to connect to a server that is within a short distance, especially in the United States.

Inconvénients

One thing that can be frustrating at times, is the feature on the software that is supposed to connect your device to the closest possible server. This feature, at times, can fail to connect to the closest server but this typically happens when using a mobile device that is consistently connecting to different cell towers. While the effect of connecting to a slightly further server is small, it can get quite annoying to have to manually select the best server location.

TunnelBear et IPVanish

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My favortie VPN on the list

Publié le 28/10/2019

Simply awesome the ui is good, the connection is fast, the speed is top notch, plenty of locations to choose from, etc just say a nice location they don't have in thier list but on top of all the support is outstanding.

Avantages

Seriously, there is not even a function i can say i don't like or don't use, there is ROBERT and autopilot that can connect to a nearest server with best connectivity in real time, manual server selection is so wide sometimes i feel its much more advanced then any other VPN services out there. Been using it since 2 years with no complaints so far better then any other i have used till now.

Inconvénients

nothing, simply there is nothing i don't like, but if i have to say i would say its much more advanced and much more useful then its competitors sometime its feel like ruling and not giving them any chance to grow at all.

Festus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding VPN Services You Can TRUST!!!

Publié le 14/11/2022

With windscribe, we can access namecheap.com which usually have a fluctuating IP address. Now we no longer worry about accessing the hosting provider website all thanks to windscribe

Avantages

1. easy to set up and manage2. available on both mobile and desktop/PC3. free/trail version is great as well4. real time IP address switch

Inconvénients

sometimes, it blocks some website features especially when my team and i are working on a website project. we are unable to access some websites

Pourquoi choisir Windscribe

usa vpn locked our access to other critical websites

Pourquoi passer à Windscribe

windscribe was simply easy to set up and manage. windscribe free version can allow you achieve something great because most amazing features that are free on windscribe must be paid for on other similar platforms
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great VPN, especially for the price.

Publié le 10/12/2019

Port forwarding helps with accessing work remotely, privacy, seeding for shared projects. Convenient when wanting privacy while working remotely.

Avantages

It's a simple and straight-forward VPN. I love that the account spans mobile use and is supported on all major platforms, and the package offerings for the price at the time were incredible. I love some of their security features (R.O.B.E.R.T is handy) and ability to block unsavory content/distractions. Port forwarding option is also convenient. Running across multiple ("unlimited") devices is extremely convenient. Always connects for me, great speeds (a majority of the time). Pretty great security. Strict no logging policy, I have a lot more faith in Windscribe than many competitors.

The company also has a great sense of humor.

Inconvénients

Fairly minimal in feature set past the initial "this is a VPN" situation. Occasions where some applications suffer from iffier download speeds. Haven't been able to use for foreign Netflix or other services, though this wasn't my intention for use. Static IP purchase is separate.

Danny
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent software to stay anonymous

Publié le 19/09/2019

The experience I've had with windscribe has been positive, my privacy is always protected and I can connect to public Wi-Fi without having to be afraid of hackers. Now I can visit web pages that are blocked in my country and without noticeably slowing down the browsing speed. As the Pro plan is quite accessible, I was able to hire it and benefit from all the tools offered by Windscribe.

Avantages

Windscribe has many features that I like, for example, it offers a free plan for new users where you can surf the internet up to 10 Gb of data monthly and with access to 11 countries. As I have the Pro plan (which is quite economical), I can surf the internet safely and unlimitedly, I can connect to more than 60 countries and the speed is really good. Security is strict, I can use Windscribe on my cell phone and also on my laptop simultaneously, that way I am protected from hackers that can steal information. Its interface is excellent very intuitive and easy to understand and the technical support always respond quickly when I have a problem. Without a doubt, a real wonder.

Inconvénients

Windscribe works perfectly, I just wish it had more Latin countries, such as Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela and Panama, since it has very few.

Marie
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Anonymize your web browsing.

Publié le 21/02/2019

Avantages

1.- Windscribe has multiplatform support, so it can be used in Windows, Mac, Linux. It also has a plugin for web browsers (chrome and firefox).
2.- The installation and use is quite simple. In my case, I use the firefox pluggin, to install it the same process is done with any add-on (you just have to allow the installation in firefox and that's it), and for your use you just have to click on its icon and move a button to the option "on" and you will be navigating safely. In the case of the windows application, you only have to install it in a habitaul way and you are ready to use it.
3.- By using Windscribe you protect your credentials, so you do not give any information on the web, preventing them from easily tracking and obbtangan your browsing history, real ip and other data.
4 .- effectively blocks annoying ads (typical popup automatic) that only hinder navigation on the web.
5.- the connection speed that winscribe offers is really very good, you will hardly notice that you are using proxy since you can download files and surf the web comfortably.

Inconvénients

So far I have not had any problem or difficulty with windscribe, since your app works smoothly. Perhaps the only bad thing is that there are hours of the day where the connection declines and becomes slower, but as a result the connection works very well (although it will always depend on the server you use and the web pages you visit).

Aydin
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall review

Publié le 15/12/2021

Avantages

a stable vpn application that is free, fast and offers the opportunity to connect to many locations. The connection speeds are high and the delay is very low, the best part is developers are so funny :)

Inconvénients

I think the application does not have any bad features, they can only add a little more locations that can be connected as a recommendation.

carl
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

VPN service with good browsing speed.

Publié le 28/07/2019

Excellent software to have more freedom and protection when we are on the Internet. It is effective to avoid the cookies that our metadata and spam collect.

Avantages

Internet browsing speed is fast on the main servers offered by Windscribe. It works smoothly when unlocking pages that have streaming subscription.

Inconvénients

In recent months we have experienced drops in the connection that last more than 24 hours. The support service takes many hours to respond. The location of some countries does not match the address and IP indicated by Windscribe.

Réponse de Windscribe Traduire en français

How these geo-location sites work is they have a database of IP addresses that map to locations. Many of these "ip checker websites" have very outdated databases, so it may still be showing IP location from many years ago. IPs get transferred from host to host all the time, so the IP of that particular server must have been in the detected country in the past.

Our servers are physically in locations that they are claimed to be in, you can verify this empirically by performing a traceroute to the server itself.

"Drops in connection" relate to your ISP. All VPN servers are independent, if one goes down there are others to pick up the slack.

Oguz
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

BEST VPN EVER

Publié le 07/12/2020

Overall I think Windscribe is one of the best VPN provider. I recommend it to everyone.

Avantages

I think the best thing is that you can share your account with unlimited users. So all my family can use a great VPN for a very good price. It connects and disconnects super-quickly. User-interface is also very easy to use and you have a lot of server choices. Windscribe supports a good amount of devices so you can conect to a VPN server whenever you want. It also has a Chrome plug-in that you can use and I think it's a great feature.

Inconvénients

Personally I don't think there are any cons but the connection speeds are slow sometimes.

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Windscribe is an affordable, powerful VPN for safe, anonymous browsing!

Publié le 09/10/2018

Overall this is a solid, powerful VPN that has a lot of great features for a fraction of the price of most other VPN clients. If you can get a subscription on sale, it's an even better value. I definitely recommend Windscribe!

Avantages

I managed to get a lifetime subscription on sale for this software, so I like the price for the features this software offers! This VPN is easy to install and use, and Windscribe doesn't keep logs so I don't have to worry about my browsing information being shared by others. It offers many different VPN connections so you can adjust as needed, should one of the connections be slow.

Inconvénients

The only downside of this software is the frequent updates it needs, but it's more of an annoyance than a flaw. My lifetime subscription also requires that I log into the website every 10 years or so to keep it active, but that's another minor annoyance.

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

An Underrated VPN

Publié le 01/12/2021

Overall my experience with Windscribe has been overly positive. For the first year I used my 60 gigabytes of free data per month without much problem. Unfortunately that case may not be the same as yours, and you may only have a maximum of 30 gigabytes of free data per month, but the packages that you can build are very versatile for any income. As of right now I'm paying $2/month for unlimited data for VPN which is a great price.

Avantages

One of the things I liked about this software is just how simple it is to use. I created an account, installed the program and with one click of a button it did what I needed it to do. It's as easy as flipping a switch, because that's exactly all that was needed to get it to work. It's also free to download and create an account, and on top of that I was given the chance to get more gigabytes of data by doing small things like adding a phone number or referring people. I have about 60 gigabytes of data to use every month without spending a penny. But it's also fairly cheap compared to most VPNs. You can build your own plan as cheap as $2/month for unlimited data usage.

Inconvénients

What I liked least about this software is its limited data usage. Normally you would get about 20 gigabytes of data per month for a free account. There's also few worldwide servers to connect to for a free account, only one or two Canadian and American servers.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It's a product of high quality but not without it's flaws

Publié le 26/07/2021

I have no complaints per se. I have had a blast using the app and I intend to keep it that way.

Avantages

Perhaps the best thing about Windscribe is that I have been a member of their free tier plan from the start. I will never have to pay for a VPN subscription again. The 60 GB free tier plan is sufficient for what I need and works just like the pro plan. Using the 60 GB plan has been fantastic but not without some noticeable flaws.
The best part is that is set to auto-renew every month.

Inconvénients

It failed to pass undetected on some sites with sophisticated algorithm software. I ran multiple tests on my android device while Windscribe was active and my location was visible.
I had issues, particularly with the US servers. It's only fair that would be the case since most people use this server more often than others.
I read on their website that you have to use the browser extension in conjunction with the desktop app for optimal performance. While this bit of information is valuable, It does cause some issues for me; It often consume more of my computer's battery than it should.

LTD Hunter
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Worth every penny

Publié le 20/07/2019

Extremely satisfied with the purchase. Use it every day on every device.

Avantages

Never disconnect, unlike many other VPN providers. Super fast to connect and disconnect. Affordable. Compatible with Chrome OS which is a huge plus because not many VPN apps support Chrome OS.

Inconvénients

I can't think of many cons. Maybe at the very beginning, I was having some issues installing the client on my Windows PC but that was because I had another tap software which conflicted with Windscribe. So my advice is to uninstall any other VPN before installing Windscribe.

Ricardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Best VPN ever!

Publié le 26/11/2022

Avantages

This is the best actual VPN I’ve used that works the best, you can even build your own plan to still get the best server connections and still get the service you want. Trust me you won’t regret using this software.

Inconvénients

The least thing I like about this software is that it does not allow me to view thumbnails before actually clicking on the video to play it.

Orlando
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

A very fast VPN

Publié le 17/09/2019

I have been using Windscribe for 2 years and it has worked perfectly. I have the Pro version and that way I can surf the internet safely and unlimitedly. The cost of membership is very economical and if I pay the annual plan I get much cheaper.

Avantages

I like several things about Windscribe. First, I can use it for free. It's really good because it hides the IP perfectly and allows me to enter pages that have restrictions for my country. In addition, security matters a lot to me and with Windscribe I feel protected and I can also use it on my cell phone. As for the connection, Windscribe is very fast, I can connect to the server you want in a few seconds. The cost of the monthly membership has an affordable price. I really like its interface too.

Inconvénients

I would like it to have more Latin countries, such as Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Honduras, etc. Everything else is excellent.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Securely surf the net even in repressive areas

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

It works even in regions where VPNs don't, I was in an asian country that has this thing against VPNs and it was just working, was in Zimbabwe and social networks and VPNs were once blocked and it was still working so that's definitely great
Their free data is great and the unlimited data is much better
It's still just as fast unlik some connections that slow down when it's vpn
No configuration hassles just username and password and you good to go
This is besides the point but I like the memes they send in their emails lol

Inconvénients

At time the firewall the blocks traffic can just turn on while I'm not connected and I can spend a bit of time not knowing why my browser keeps saying Blocked Access
My PC would crash when I'd turn it on, on a network with Sophos equipment, I don't know why... maybe it was a Wifi drivers thing also.

Karambir Singh
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Affordable VPN for Router

Publié le 03/03/2022

All-in-all, Windscribe was well worth the effort to configure OpenVPN. They are dedicated to providing a high level of service.

Avantages

I can configure my router to access Windscribe via OpenVPN. That way, all devices on my WiFi network benefit without the necessary effort required to install VPN software

Inconvénients

The documentation for configuring OpenVPN on my router was nonexistent and support could not direct me to appropriate resources. I was able to find documentation and determine the right settings through trial-and-error.