Procreate

Logiciel de design graphique pour illustrations numériques

Note globale

4,8 /5
(82)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8/5
Fonctionnalités
4,7/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,5/5

98%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

82 avis

Régis
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Devenir un pro de la creation déssiné

Publié le 03/11/2022

J'adore ce logiciel, sur l'Ipad c'est le parfait compagnon à emmener partout, fini les gros bloc de dessin et les crayons et autres gommes qui disparaissent, tout est intégrer directement à Procreate !

Avantages

C'est LE logiciel de dessin parfaitement calibrer pour l'Ipad et le pencil. Il est accessible, simple d'utilisation, permet de faire toutes sortes de dessin grâce à ses différents pinceaux. Peinture aquarelle, dessin au pastel, page de BD, illustration, animation. Il est fluide et répond parfaitement.

Inconvénients

Les points faible que je lui trouve sont sur la limitation de nombre de calques et sont impossibilité de faire du vectoriel.

Xavier
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Procreate - un très bon compromis

Publié le 10/01/2023

Avantages

- Les fonctionnalités diverses- Le large choix de ce que l’on peut faire dessus- Les différents corps de métiers qui peuvent s’y intéresser- Sa facilité d’utilisation

Inconvénients

- 9 mois sans mises à jour sur l’app store- de nombreuses fonctionnalités présentes sur la version iPad qui ne le sont pas sur iphone

Tatiana
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent rapport qualité/prix

Publié le 11/11/2022

Avantages

La simplicité d'utilisation, le rapport qualité prix, les diverses fonctions présentes dans le logiciel qui permettent, peu importe son niveau de dessin, de faire des illustrations...

Inconvénients

Honnetement il n'y pas grand chose à modifier, le logiciel est ergonomique et facile d'accès...

Laura
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Procréer comme une opportunité d'emploi

Publié le 13/01/2023

Excellent

Avantages

Le nombre d'outils et de possibilités dont il dispose, la perfection qui peut être atteinte.

Inconvénients

Le seul point négatif est qu'il n'est que pour iPad

Pedro
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cheap, efficient and good drawing program

Publié le 17/07/2021

overall i am happy to have purchased this application, i use every day for different activities because you can do whatever you what, from graphic design, fashion design, take notas, to architectural drawings, in conclution i love it.

Avantages

Procreate is one of the best drawing aplications available for IOS devices, it's a very intuitive applications that you can learn by practicing a few hours. It has a lot of Brushes, working with layers, and an export facility in any format.

Inconvénients

The only bad thing is that you need to buy an Apple Pencil or any alternative, because without that it's very hard to use.

Michelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good Drawing App For the Price

Publié le 09/07/2021

Procreate allows me the autonomy to create graphics for logos and collaterals by hand. These features are available with my adobe products, but I use this on my iPad with a pen and often times, on the go. It's just a simple little tool I can use when I'm not in front of a desktop or computer and I just like being able to pop into it and do my work and be done.

Avantages

As a designer who tends to need software to draw out certain logos and images by hand (with an iPad and pen), I did like the fact that the software gave a wide range of brushes and even allowed you to create your own brushes. For the price, it has some good exporting features like animated gifs and downloadable replays of the image you were drawing as you were drawing it, which I thought was cool. Layers are easy to use, similar to Photoshop and Illustrator.

Inconvénients

I did find that there was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There is a Procreate handbook but since I am familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator I figured I could skip the handbook and go straight to creating. I struggled with just a couple of things so you may need to take the time to reference the handbook, particularly if you're a novice.

Alternatives envisagées 

Adobe Photoshop et Adobe Illustrator

Pourquoi passer à Procreate

I use Procreate on my iPad in addition to these products.
Spencer
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Procreate - A Great Tool!

Publié le 31/10/2021

I’ve loved using procreate. It’s helped me create different ads and flyers.

Avantages

Procreate has a lot of great tools and features.

Inconvénients

Procreate has a pretty big learning curve. It takes a lot to get it down.

Mariagrazia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best non vector software for illustrations

Publié le 29/10/2022

I create my products or part of my products using procreate and the best part tvthat it is very easy to use and it is very cheap.

Avantages

It is extremely easy to use and you can achieve a very high level of outcome from it.

Inconvénients

I would add a vector brushes library as well

Katana
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing program with an easy price point. Gorgeous and Intuitive.

Publié le 24/05/2022

I've used it for commission work and teaching projects both, and it's never let me down.

Avantages

The amount of features, ease of creating new brushes and overall gorgeous UI really make it shine.

Inconvénients

Could be a little bit beefier with more filters and manipulation. Would love to see vector features.

Liza
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Going on year 6 with this app!

Publié le 29/08/2022

I've been a loyal user of Procreate since 2016, and it was the first design tool that started my journey as a graphic designer. The value for the price is way more than I could expect from a $10 app. I now use this app as part of my design system in my professional work, and sometimes I even create complete projects. This app is great for hobbyists, beginners, and professionals. I've learned that there are no limits to what you can do on Procreate. Many opportunities I have achieved would not have been successful without Procreate. Some things I would mention if you haven't considered are to make sure you have the proper device specs to run the app. Larger projects require an iPad with more memory.

Avantages

What makes Procreate very valuable to me are the advanced design tools, resources, and price.

There are many tools available that make illustrating and photo editing easy, natural, and enjoyable. What impresses me about the design tools and features is the interface is simple, yet you can customize the tool's properties to a great extent.

Procreate has amassed a large community of designers and illustrators across social media that help others make the most out of the app. Many resources from these platforms have helped me with my workflow and improved my design and technical skills. The resources include free and paid courses, brush sets, design feedback, regular updates, and more!

The price for the app is a one-time $9.99! The fact that this app is a complete design system that costs around the same price as a whole meal at McDonald's is unreal to me. There are no ads, no subscriptions, and no tiered plans.

Inconvénients

The few cons I would mention are the inability to render vector graphics (SVGs), the hidden secret shortcuts, the cropping of layers, and having no automatic edit history feature.

I wish you could create vectors in native Procreate. To make vectors from my Procreate designs, I encounter the tedious task of converting them in Illustrator.

I've been using Procreate for many years, yet I'm still unaware of some hidden shortcuts and gestures. I usually stumble on them going through social media. It can be frustrating because these shortcuts cannot be easily found or notified of through the app itself.

It can also be frustrating when you take a layer and move it to the side of the artboard, and the layer gets cut off.

Procreate lacks an interval editing history feature. I now make multiple copies, but sometimes I forget or realize I want to revisit a version I didn't duplicate.

Denisse
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Procreate, the expression tool

Publié le 06/04/2022

I really like procreate. I found what once was tedious fun, I have loved how intuitive it is, the colour pallets and the capacity to import my old pallets and brushes. It is extremely useful when it comes to easy details and creating illustrations for presentations. Every day I learn more about it and find applications for all the tools. Now I enjoy working with all my images and creating schemes to communicate my ideas

Avantages

I enjoy the creative process, it adapts to my hand pressure easily which can be translated into a great drawing process. While editing the work photos I have never had problems manipulating the planes, it is easy to add more information and make focus on what is relevant. While creating a presentation I love how easy is to adjust my image to certain frames. I have a lot of freedom and can play with all the tools. It is easy to import brushes from photoshop and move all my creation processes easily to my tablet

Inconvénients

It says is for everyone but it is necessary to learn the basics when it comes to design and drawing in order to understand the full potential of procreating. Once you get used to it, you'll love it

Silvia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good software for creative people

Publié le 26/11/2022

I think it's a great software for artists. Easy to learn and quite intuitive. I would recommend it.

Avantages

It has a really wide range of creative features and a lot of customizable tools. Plus it's easy to create new brushes and to edit the default ones.

Inconvénients

I wish they give you the option to use vectors as well. Also it would be great if you could play a bit more with the text layers.

Damla
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Provides the most satisfying experience overall

Publié le 12/06/2022

very satisfying. Most drawing apps seem like complex mathematical equations after using this app.

Avantages

Ease of use, simple and easy to remember hand gesture shortcuts makes it memorable, it also allows you to personalize your setup by allowing you to buy brushes and tools and modify them if you want.

Inconvénients

Updates do not work with earlier versions of Ipad Pro, which is a shame because tablet works as fine as the first day.

Mattie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Digital Art App Out There

Publié le 20/11/2022

Avantages

One of the best, most intuitive digital art app out there. I've tried a ton, and for the minimal, one time fee Procreate has, I can't recommend it more. It's amazing.

Inconvénients

Nothing. I really truly like everything. Normally I would say maybe the fee, but this app is so good, I would feel weird about not paying a little bit to the developers, plus there would probably be ads and I love it as is.

Frederico
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

O melhor software para ilustrar

Publié le 05/01/2023

Excecional!

Avantages

Tudo! O programa está muito bem construído, é intuitivo e bastante funcional

Inconvénients

A forma de salvar os ficheiros, devia haver uma forma mais prática e intuitiva para exportar os ficheiros.Pena só haver para Ipad

Mariana
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Must have for artists

Publié le 31/08/2021

I can accomplish art projects much faster than then when with paper, digitalizing, photoshoping...!

Avantages

Easy to use, it's possible to export to pdf, psd, png... makes a hand lettering art project much more easy ans is a time saver.

Inconvénients

It requeries a lot from the batery, I need to recharge several times or keep recharging when working in a bigger project.

Kayla
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, endless possibilities

Publié le 27/06/2021

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase of procreate. The more I use the software, the more I have enjoyed it. I have learned so much and grown as an artist with procreate.

Avantages

Procreate is very easy to use and has endless possibilities to explore. Everything is extremely customizable and makes designing easier than I’ve ever experienced before.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve to all of the features on procreate so it may take a little while to understand all the features it has to offer.

José
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

best drawing app

Publié le 13/07/2022

A great experience. I allways use it.

Avantages

It is super easy to use, the interface helped me a lot to handle the app. I have been able to use it very well without problems.

Inconvénients

I don't like the limitation of layers for when designing, drawing, animating. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Abdullah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Procreate

Publié le 26/07/2021

Procreate is really smooth and easy to start with. talk about jump in and start drawing, no tutorials needed. that is procreate

Avantages

Procreate is really great for iPad users. the interface is very simple and the tools are at the edge giving enough screen real estate for artists to draw on. you don't need a digital pencil to draw but it's very recommended.
it has features like palm rejection and gestures. it makes working easier and faster.

Inconvénients

not detrimental but, it consumes more battery power than expected. due to it's palm rejection features coupled with my screen protector, it doesn't respond to finger gestures sometimes.

Nancy
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Procreate - the go to software for iPad artists

Publié le 10/01/2022

Procreate has been a huge plus for my business and I use it several times a week to create artwork for clients.I enjoy playing around in it on my own time as well!

Avantages

Using Procreate on an iPad with an i pencil is the closest I have gotten to feeling like I am working in a sketch pad. The range of brushes and features is excellent and I like that there is such a large market of add-ons (brushes, color palettes etc.) available as well! Exporting artwork is a piece of cake!

Inconvénients

There is a lot to his program, therefore a lot to learn. The learning curve was a little steep for me and I am still learning the ins and outs of how it functions.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love procreate

Publié le 21/07/2022

It's my main tool of work and I tried others. This one is by far the best

Avantages

It’s easy to use. The brushes have an analog sensation and it's fun to use.

Inconvénients

Since I don’t have the last iPad some features are not available

Mengjia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for iPad user!

Publié le 16/04/2022

Avantages

For iPad users, Procreate is a very good and affordable app to edit photos. This spp has various functions.

Inconvénients

It may take some time to get familiar with functions in Procreate.

Haley
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wonderful software!

Publié le 10/08/2021

I love this software! I am constantly finding new ways to use it. From animation to creating posters, making text, graphic design. It's wonderful! Highly recommend.

Avantages

This software is amazing! So many options, so easy to use, so much potential for graphic design!

Inconvénients

There's certain features I've been unaware of for quite some time, so maybe more instruction would have been helpful. Otherwise I can always use Youtube to watch tutorials so it's not of huge importance.

Alanna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Just get it!

Publié le 23/08/2021

Avantages

If you’re an artist, you will adore this program. Procreate let’s your creativity come to life in so many ways. Just when I think I know all it has to offer, I learn a new hidden trick within the app. Look up videos and tutorials, and you’ll see what I mean! It never ends, and it’s amazing.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I didn’t like at first, was the learning curve. It isn’t necessarily straightforward, because there are hidden actions with things like two finger taps, or dragging from the color wheel into a drawn object to make the whole object one new color. Make sure you watch tutorials before digging in deep, or you may get frustrated! It’s much easier to use once you know the “hidden” features.

Misty
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Favorite drawing software!

Publié le 22/04/2022

Overall I like this software and will continue to use it.

Avantages

This software has so many options of things you can create. I'm learning something new everytime I use it.

Inconvénients

I would like tutorials within the software to teach me what all the software can do. I have to watch videos on instagram to see what new tricks and tips are relevant for me.