Procreate

Logiciel de design graphique pour illustrations numériques

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

34 avis

Pedro G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cheap, efficient and good drawing program

Publié le 17/07/2021

overall i am happy to have purchased this application, i use every day for different activities because you can do whatever you what, from graphic design, fashion design, take notas, to architectural drawings, in conclution i love it.

Avantages

Procreate is one of the best drawing aplications available for IOS devices, it's a very intuitive applications that you can learn by practicing a few hours. It has a lot of Brushes, working with layers, and an export facility in any format.

Inconvénients

The only bad thing is that you need to buy an Apple Pencil or any alternative, because without that it's very hard to use.

Denisse B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Procreate, the expression tool

Publié le 06/04/2022

I really like procreate. I found what once was tedious fun, I have loved how intuitive it is, the colour pallets and the capacity to import my old pallets and brushes. It is extremely useful when it comes to easy details and creating illustrations for presentations. Every day I learn more about it and find applications for all the tools. Now I enjoy working with all my images and creating schemes to communicate my ideas

Avantages

I enjoy the creative process, it adapts to my hand pressure easily which can be translated into a great drawing process. While editing the work photos I have never had problems manipulating the planes, it is easy to add more information and make focus on what is relevant. While creating a presentation I love how easy is to adjust my image to certain frames. I have a lot of freedom and can play with all the tools. It is easy to import brushes from photoshop and move all my creation processes easily to my tablet

Inconvénients

It says is for everyone but it is necessary to learn the basics when it comes to design and drawing in order to understand the full potential of procreating. Once you get used to it, you'll love it

Teya B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Great for amateurs. Bad for Pros.

Publié le 15/10/2021

I downloaded it because of the hype around it. I needed to check if it is that great and I kept my mind open.
Unfortunately it was uncapable to turn me into their regular user and make me leave my favorite drawing app.
I still use it occasionally hoping that it will impress me.

Avantages

It is wonderful how easy it is to start drawing with Procreate. One does need any tutorial or Help menu. It is that intuitive that even kids can start using it right away.

It is affordable and the people making it are not resting - they keep trying to make it better and richer.
The interface is a masterpiece!

Inconvénients

As someone who makes her living from drawing, I find Procreate poor in functionality.

The brushes engine is really not the best and many of the functions that I use and need the most are hard to access, others don't even exist.

Guadalupe R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Procreate, create what you imagine

Publié le 07/03/2022

I'm pretty happy with Procreate. It is very simple to use it, can experiment and explore a lot of techniques and even outside of my job I enjoy drawing and sketching just for fun and relaxing time

Avantages

I really enjoy how easy it s to use it. The functions are intuitive and while playing with the app you can understand how it works. Has limited tools and it has helped me with my work image in an easier way than other image editing apps

Inconvénients

The only aspect I don't totally enjoy is that you have to get familiarized with some terminology related to imaging and design in other to better understand the way procreate works, hence is not totally rookies friendly

Sarah W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I’m addicted! Invaluable to any artist of any medium!

Publié le 28/04/2022

I’m able to do all our lettering, create custom art for our emails and newsletter, as well as instantly edit any image. Love it!

Avantages

I love how intuitive it is, how fast and easy the learning curve is, how many brush options are available, as well as tutorials on the web

Inconvénients

The only thing I don’t like is the lack of an Undo option after you switch pages or projects. And it would be great to have some in-app textures already available. But no complaints.

Patrick R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

For the tattoo industry this program is essential

Publié le 08/05/2022

Flawless

Avantages

The ease of use i have tried some free apps I’ve tried paid but this one is by far the easiest to use.

Inconvénients

I would love if they implemented a way to organize the files in an alphabetical order

Mengjia C.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect tool for iPad user!

Publié le 16/04/2022

Avantages

For iPad users, Procreate is a very good and affordable app to edit photos. This spp has various functions.

Inconvénients

It may take some time to get familiar with functions in Procreate.

Robson G.
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Drawings and illustration

Publié le 21/04/2022

I have only used it for a few weeks and I actually liked it too much.

Avantages

Procreate is very complete and full of features for drawing.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't like about the software is the interface of the layers, it could be more clearer.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Best graphics editor app!

Publié le 16/04/2022

Avantages

This is such a fun app where you can be your own artist and create as many art pieces as you want.

Inconvénients

This is only available for iPads not Android devices.

Aaron richter W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Deal! Super Quick Return On Investment!

Publié le 05/05/2022

What I like most about Procreate is that

Inconvénients

I would like Adobe Illustrator functionality built-in. That would be awesome.

Michelle S.

Good Drawing App For the Price

Publié le 09/07/2021

Procreate allows me the autonomy to create graphics for logos and collaterals by hand. These features are available with my adobe products, but I use this on my iPad with a pen and often times, on the go. It's just a simple little tool I can use when I'm not in front of a desktop or computer and I just like being able to pop into it and do my work and be done.

Avantages

As a designer who tends to need software to draw out certain logos and images by hand (with an iPad and pen), I did like the fact that the software gave a wide range of brushes and even allowed you to create your own brushes. For the price, it has some good exporting features like animated gifs and downloadable replays of the image you were drawing as you were drawing it, which I thought was cool. Layers are easy to use, similar to Photoshop and Illustrator.

Inconvénients

I did find that there was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There is a Procreate handbook but since I am familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator I figured I could skip the handbook and go straight to creating. I struggled with just a couple of things so you may need to take the time to reference the handbook, particularly if you're a novice.

Alternatives envisagées

Adobe Photoshop et Adobe Illustrator

Pourquoi passer à Procreate

I use Procreate on my iPad in addition to these products.
Camille M.

Procreate - Simplicity and efficiency

Publié le 20/02/2022

Procreate has an option called Time-lapse video which records every step of your work then speeds it up to get a short video and you can export it! Which is super convenient to share it on Instagram for example.

Avantages

Procreate is easy to use and the menu is not overloaded with a varied set of unfamiliar icons. The most interesting thing is that everything is customizable. You can modify all the brushes to have the same effect as a drawing on paper. Another handy trick is that you can choose these brushes to erase, so you can just smudge the color of certain areas instead of erasing everything.

Inconvénients

The higher the size and quality of the canvas, the less you can add layers.
Another problem is that it is only available on IPhone or IPad.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

So easy with iPad and Pencil

Publié le 06/01/2022

It allows me to easily express myself creatively when inspiration strikes. For that alone it’s worth the money.

Avantages

It’s intuitive to use, and has a big community of illustrators and graphic designers that share lots of helpful tips and tricks about Procreate.

Inconvénients

Not much, it does what it says it will do. I guess if it had better image editing capabilities? But not a biggie. I’d prefer seperate tools that are superior at what they set out to be.

Mariana P.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Must have for artists

Publié le 31/08/2021

I can accomplish art projects much faster than then when with paper, digitalizing, photoshoping...!

Avantages

Easy to use, it's possible to export to pdf, psd, png... makes a hand lettering art project much more easy ans is a time saver.

Inconvénients

It requeries a lot from the batery, I need to recharge several times or keep recharging when working in a bigger project.

Carl S.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Must-Have Drawing Software for the iPad

Publié le 17/06/2021

I love using Procreate, and recommend it to anyone interested in doing art on the iPad; especially beginners who might be wary of investing in more expensive software. Though I primarily use Clip Studio Paint these days, I still have my copy of Procreate and will occasionally bust it out for simpler drawings.

Avantages

One of the best drawing apps available for the iPad, and unbeatable for the price. Has great functionality, and they are constantly adding new features.

Inconvénients

It's not especially intuitive, and does lack some features that more robust drawing programs have. Moving files from your desktop to iPad and back again as you work on them can be a bit tedious.

Kayla B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, endless possibilities

Publié le 27/06/2021

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase of procreate. The more I use the software, the more I have enjoyed it. I have learned so much and grown as an artist with procreate.

Avantages

Procreate is very easy to use and has endless possibilities to explore. Everything is extremely customizable and makes designing easier than I’ve ever experienced before.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve to all of the features on procreate so it may take a little while to understand all the features it has to offer.

Janice S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best drawing software for iPad

Publié le 27/07/2021

Avantages

It's relatively easy to use if you're already familiar with traditional design software. Versatile, and has the best brush algorithms of any iPad software.

Inconvénients

I think it has room to grow and become more complex. Some of the tools feel a little clumsy.

Abdullah O.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Procreate

Publié le 26/07/2021

Procreate is really smooth and easy to start with. talk about jump in and start drawing, no tutorials needed. that is procreate

Avantages

Procreate is really great for iPad users. the interface is very simple and the tools are at the edge giving enough screen real estate for artists to draw on. you don't need a digital pencil to draw but it's very recommended.
it has features like palm rejection and gestures. it makes working easier and faster.

Inconvénients

not detrimental but, it consumes more battery power than expected. due to it's palm rejection features coupled with my screen protector, it doesn't respond to finger gestures sometimes.

Giselle O.
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A really wonder for beginners

Publié le 29/08/2021

Im not surprised that is been considered the best art app by many users. I have been really happy using it.

Avantages

As a beginner, and doing some drawing just for fun it has been a really enjoyable experience, the app is easy to use and have a lot of features that allows you to explore different styles and possibilities while drawing, have a lot of brushes to play and colors, and even options for adding palettes from a picture, layers, its just amazing.
Also, Procreate have some tutorial videos on youtube for you to learn more about how to use the app.

Inconvénients

Since it can be considered an app for professionals, an amateur maybe cannot seize all the features that the app have without knowing some art related concepts.

Marius K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wife wanted drawing program on her iPad purchased without even thinking

Publié le 30/06/2021

Avantages

It's full featured drawing program for iPad, have tried on both iPad and iPad pro and it's spectacular. Brushes, masks, layers, good canvas size, capability to export in multiple formats.

Inconvénients

one needs to be aware that there is still canvas size limitations depending on the device. Also depending on canvas size procreate starts to limit the amount of layers.

Nancy G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Procreate - the go to software for iPad artists

Publié le 10/01/2022

Procreate has been a huge plus for my business and I use it several times a week to create artwork for clients.I enjoy playing around in it on my own time as well!

Avantages

Using Procreate on an iPad with an i pencil is the closest I have gotten to feeling like I am working in a sketch pad. The range of brushes and features is excellent and I like that there is such a large market of add-ons (brushes, color palettes etc.) available as well! Exporting artwork is a piece of cake!

Inconvénients

There is a lot to his program, therefore a lot to learn. The learning curve was a little steep for me and I am still learning the ins and outs of how it functions.

Crystal C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Once you get it...

Publié le 03/06/2021

I struggled initially and gave up frequently, however I found the right tutorials out there to help me along and now I use it to mock up and design logos and graphics to use for my business.

Avantages

I love the ability to do a huge variety of graphic design work in a single application. It has what feels like a million different pens to choose from and a ton of different things you can download and add to the app to make it even more functional for whatever you choose. Thankfully there are also a million and one different tutorials out there so you can figure out how to do what you need to do

Inconvénients

There is a learning curve if you've never used this type of software (obviously) and it's easy to get frustrated at first until you figure things out. However, once you learn where everything is and how to use it, it is awesome.

Leona L.

Love

Publié le 23/01/2022

I love using procreate for creating digital art, stickers, and other items.

Avantages

With procreate, you can drop and drag colors from the palette to your workspace.

Inconvénients

I am unable to think of anything I don't like about this software.

Meghan H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Game Changer

Publié le 23/07/2021

I have an old school mindset when it comes to drawing, but drawing on the computer has always been a challenge for me. This is the first program that is not only rich with extensive solutions, but is also so incredibly simple to use.

Avantages

I am a graphic artist and generally in the past I had drawn my ideas on paper, scanned it and then got to work....many, many hours of work. Since I got Procreate, I have saved myself HUNDREDS of hours of work!

Inconvénients

There isn't much to not like. I am able to easily get fonts, draw and get support!

Haley J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Wonderful software!

Publié le 10/08/2021

I love this software! I am constantly finding new ways to use it. From animation to creating posters, making text, graphic design. It's wonderful! Highly recommend.

Avantages

This software is amazing! So many options, so easy to use, so much potential for graphic design!

Inconvénients

There's certain features I've been unaware of for quite some time, so maybe more instruction would have been helpful. Otherwise I can always use Youtube to watch tutorials so it's not of huge importance.