WordPress website building software

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

Mauvais choix

Publié le 28/02/2022

Arnaque et perte d'argent

Avantages

Rien.Je trouve que c'est un logiciel pour compliqué et frauduleux

Inconvénients

Presque tout. La communication. Le chantage. Difficulté de l'utilisation. Pas beaucoup de choix dans la catégorie basique. If faut acheter les thèmes sans être prévenu d'avance. Je suis très dessus et je regrette d'avoir quitté Wix

Torikul
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bluehost is one of the best web hosting service provider

Publié le 18/09/2021

My overall experience is good, I didn't get any huge type of hosting related problems yet. This hosting provider was able to help me perfectly and grow up my business. Bluehost presents itself so professionally, If someone asks me that hey what is the best host provider? I can tell them about Bluehost.

Avantages

Bluehost is one of the best hosting providers, there are so many reasons I got working with Bluehost that make this company amazing to me. I like their server response time, integration with other software is easy, management and control are good, pricing is not too much, and many more. Bluehost does not provide a lot of things with their hosting packages, but whatever you'll get, you'll get 100% quality things.

Inconvénients

I don't think Bluehost provide good customer service. They actually don't care about the problems that a customer will get. Delay in reply, but once they will reply to you, you'll get some useless things in a long message. Bluehost should improve their technical support part.

Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bluehost provides good reliable webhosting for a low price.

Publié le 08/02/2022

As I mentioned in my review, Bluehost just works. I have been building and maintaining websites since 1995 so I understand web hosting. Bluehost has an easy-to-use control panel where I can set up databases and file folders. The SSL feature is also easy to configure. Overall, it is a trouble-free experience.

Avantages

I am a technology consultant and several of my clients use Bluehost for hosting WordPress and Joomla websites, and I have never had a problem with it. I have been using Bluehost since 2012 and I have never had to contact tech support. Bluehost just works and the price of shared hosting is very affordable.

Inconvénients

In the many years that I have used Bluehost, I have had very few issues. Thinking back, I recall having issues with page speed, but this was very limited and it happened several years ago. I have not had any problems recently and I will continue to use and recommend Bluehost.

SiteGround et Dreamhost VPS

Pourquoi passer à Bluehost

Bluehost is very affordable and I have been using it for years. I decided to stick with a host that I know.
Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Solid web hosting company

Publié le 04/11/2022

Avantages

I have used Bluehost for the past 4-5 years as the hosting service for my business website. The best thing is it’s integration with Wordpress. I was able to build my website easily and if I’ve ever encountered issues, the customer service has always been prompt and effective. I currently host a few different websites with Bluehost with no complaints!

Inconvénients

It took a little bit of a learning curve to initially set up and figure out the interface, especially because I already had a domain that I purchased elsewhere. I think it would have been simpler if I had purchased the domain initially from Bluehost and didn’t have to transfer it over.

Cora
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Bluehost is needed but leaves questions

Publié le 16/09/2022

Its been necessary to have the customer service support, to figure out all the confusion that comes with having a website, but over all I feel like I'm paying far more money than I actually need to be.

Avantages

I know it gives me what I need to have a safe and professional website as well as professional domain, which helps me appear high quality to potential clients. It's also really great that there is customer service chat option at any time.

Inconvénients

It all feels confusing, not very user friendly and theres been a number of times I've spoken to customer service trying to get something figured out between bluehost and another provider I'm integrating with. I wish there was a more clear explanation of how to use it and why we need it.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 13/08/2022

Avantages

Bluehost comes with a vast range of hosting options with a lot of features. It has great uptime and offers unlimited bandwidth. At their mid-range cost for hosting they offer loads of storage capacity.

Inconvénients

Bluehost's speed is not the fast as compared to other providers.

Dreamhost VPS

Pourquoi passer à Bluehost

Their starting plans were cheaper than other hosting provider with unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage options.
Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great hosting platform for HTML/static webpages and Wordpress webpages

Publié le 27/07/2021

Positive, customer service is helpful and always available. Fairly price hosting platform with secure and up-to-date features for any level of experienced website creators.

Avantages

WordPress is integrated into the hosting portal, which makes it easy for the developer to access advanced settings or other users to interact with non-advance, user-friendly settings to edit the website.

SSL certificate is included with yearly service at no additionally cost.

Inconvénients

Blue Host does not currently have the option to deploy dynamic web apps.

HostGator et GoDaddy Website Builder

Pourquoi choisir Bluehost

The yearly cost dramatically increases after promotional period is over, and SSL certificates are not included in annual cost.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Pourquoi passer à Bluehost

SSL certificate is always included in annual cost, even after promotional period is over.
Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Disappointing overall experience

Publié le 18/01/2022

Overall disappointing experience. They bill themselves as a bright shiny hosting provided that's easy to use, when in reality they're clunky, unprofessional, and unhelpful.

Avantages

Bluehost has always been on the cheaper side, though this is balanced with requiring a bulk purchase of months upfront (before you even know if the service has worked out for you....).

Inconvénients

Bluehost has been consistently unprofessional in my support conversations with them. First, my website is taken down when I'm not sent payment reminders to my email on file (though they claimed to), then they take my website down and, as a result, my business email inbox is permanently damaged to the point where half of every email sent to me never lands in my inbox. I lose clients because of it. Next, Bluehost takes no responsibility and says that, "everything looks good on their end" and that there's nothing they can do about it. My registrar (GoDaddy) confirms that the issue is on Bluehost's end and something which they did.

Lastly, as the cherry on top, any time I've had to speak with Bluehost about a payment-related topic, their "customer service" reps become salespeople more than anything. I get sold to at multiple points in the support call and feel more like they care about upselling me than they do actually helping me with my support issue.

Thanks, Bluehost, for permanently screwing up my business's inbox and refusing to help fix the problem. Then, upselling me instead of helping your customer. I've never written a review like this, but after that kind of treatment, I've been compelled to for all the wrong reasons.

Ismaël Huberson
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 25/10/2022

Avantages

Bluehost is one of the best hosting providers on the web. They are one of the top 5 hosting companies in the world and are one of the only ones to offer an unconditional money back guarantee. I've used their service and I've been very happy with their performance.

Inconvénients

Although Bluehost is excellent but the renewal is expensive.

Arumugam
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Fantastic

Publié le 18/09/2022

Avantages

It has a very low price and it's very easy to buy it online

Inconvénients

easy to buy the software and secure to use our personal details

James
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Bluehost is one of the most affordable hosting provider ever existed!

Publié le 23/10/2022

When I was still starting my blog, I used Bluehost since it's super affordable compared to other hosting providers with the same features.

Avantages

What I love about Bluehost is that it is very affordable compared to other hosting providers. I highly recommend this one specially if you're still starting out.

Inconvénients

I like least is their basic plan. It can only host one website, unlike other hosting providers basic plans.

Vishal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

BlueHost - Quality hosting services

Publié le 16/08/2021

I have been used the Shared hosting services provided by Bluehost for hosting multiple small and medium scale websites on a single plan. Have observed good performance for all of the websites.

Avantages

Bluehost offers a wide range of hosting plans for various levels of website development needs. The hosting services provided by Bluehost offer excellent performance in terms of server up-time.

The best thing about Bluehost is the website loading time, which is very quick.

Another feature which is of great help is that all annual plans at Bluehost come with Free SSL certificate.

Finally when it comes to support, the customer support team at Bluehost provides good and timely support for any kind of technical issues.

Inconvénients

Nothing specific in terms of dislike.

Only word of caution is regarding the discounts offered on your first purchase. Bluehost offers heavy discounts on your first purchase (Generally for their 12-month, 24-month or 36-month plans). The discount offered may not be available when you renew the products. So carefully check the renewal prices before going ahead.

HostGator

GoDaddy Website Builder
Thierno Ousmane
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bluehost, a good website hosting tool.

Publié le 05/09/2022

This is a good product for anyone who wants to create a functional website. I recommend it.

Avantages

What is Bluehost? It is a website hosting software for the WordPress versions and any other Open source category. The software is navigation-friendly with the different sections clearly separated. It is actually very intuitive and fluid to use. What I like the most about this product are:
- The ability to upload and manage our files through either the basic FTP (Files Transfer Protocol) option or the secure FTP when it’s turned into an anonymous mode;
- The three backups periods give a sufficient timeframe of backup for your sites. They are: daily, weekly, and monthly. A site backup is a process of saving its files into a Cloud storage space or straight up into hardware such as your local PC storage, memory card, or USB item. This is a security measure in case something happens to avoid losing your files;
- The C-Panel (it is a Web-hosting control panel) offers good integrations: We can add an email auto-responder, apps that track marketing metrics like the numbers of clicks on our websites, and we can also set content management systems apps other than WordPress, such as Drupal or Joomla. It shows that the software gives importance to Automation. This is good because the automation trend will just keep raising.

Inconvénients

- Ads are recurrent with this software. It’s disturbing if you’re someone who doesn’t like seeing ads while working;

- It’d be better if Bluehost diversifies its servers in other parts of the world outside of the U.S to boost its speed.

• Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Glad I Switched Over!

Publié le 27/10/2021

I've had no issues with Bluehost. Once you find your way around on the platform, Bluehost is very easy to use to host WordPress websites.

Bluehost is one of the hosting heavy weights that's been around for years. They are very popular and very reliable. Even WordPress.org recommends them as a hosting company.

I now regret that I tried a different hosting platform for my websites first.

Avantages

I love that you can easily create subdomains with Bluehost. With subdomains, I can easily make as many landing pages as I want for online lead generation in my business.

Inconvénients

I wish there were clearer instructions on how to add-on domains to Bluehost and then install WordPress onto those add on domains. I had to go over to YouTube so I can figure it out. It turned out to be easy to get this done, but it would have been nice for it to be clearer inside of Bluehost on how I could've done that myself instead of having to watch different YouTube tutorials to figure this out.

Nrip
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bluehost is a good low cost hosting solution

Publié le 05/08/2021

Have been using bluehost for around 12 years now. Has improved leaps and bounds.

1. Its cheap
2. The customer support is top notch. It is unfortunate that one needs to contact the customer support for as many things as one needs to , for. e.g approving web forms for sending emails . That said, the support is efficient and it gets it dine fairly quickly

Inconvénients

1. Quality of Email services offered alongside the hosting packages are not as good as they should be
2. Mailing from the websites forms or via CTAs is not as straightforward as one would like

HostGator et GoDaddy Website Builder

Pourquoi passer à Bluehost

Bluehost offers better control on the hosting with a competitive pricing
Marcus

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

We moved on to Hostinger

Publié le 24/06/2021

We were a customer for 15+ years but customer support didn't care. Business must be going well when you don't care about your long-term customers. The support team would repeatedly push our questions to someone else, wouldn't respond for several business days, and suggested that they weren't responsible if our sites were offline.

Avantages

The intro promo price is what attracts most users to Bluehost. It's hard to beat a couple bucks for getting multiple websites online.

Inconvénients

For the price, the service is actually pretty good... when it stays online. We got tired of repeated downtime (1-2x per month) and several times our sites were offline for a couple days. Customer support was not at all supportive, even trying to say that it was on us to make sure our websites had backups and that they weren't responsible if our websites were gone for good. Luckily we have redundant backups in place so it only took a little work to transfer to Hostinger (where we have only gone offline for a few minutes in the past couple years)

shukurah
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Bluehost review

Publié le 04/07/2021

In general: We were a client for 3+ years however client service couldn't have cared less. Business should get going admirably when you couldn't care less about your drawn out clients. The help group would more than once push our inquiries to another person, wouldn't react for a few work days, and proposed that they weren't dependable if our locales were disconnected.

Avantages

It is easy to use, even a novice can develop a website using bluehost, it has beautiful premade template that can be used.another fantastic thing about bluehost is, it is inexpensive and it came with a bonus. After purchasing hosting from bluehost, you get a free domain name for one year.

Inconvénients

For the value, the assistance is in reality very great... at the point when it stays on the web. We became weary of rehashed vacation (1-2x each month) and a few times our destinations were disconnected two or three days. Client service was not in the least strong, in any event, attempting to say that it was on us to ensure our sites had reinforcements and that they weren't capable if our sites were away for acceptable.

Ok well priced hosting

Publié le 31/08/2022

I have had some issues with Bluehost but nothing at all major. All in all it's a good budget choice for people wanting hosting.

Avantages

Good hosting, and great customer support. Relatively easy to integrate with other apps and make changes in cpanel. Provides seamless WordPress login,

Inconvénients

It has been glitchy at times but customer support has always helped me sort things out relatively quickly.

SiteGround

recommendation
Tibor
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Bluehost Hosting is great value

Publié le 31/08/2022

We have been with Bluehost for years for a reason, best value, best hosting, best overall support.

Avantages

Bluehost is one of the best value for web hosting out there and we also especially like their support team, they always resolved every issue for us, if a support team member didn't have the answer, they always found someone else to help and resolve the issue with one ticket.

Inconvénients

Need more control on customer email spamming, we had issues before from some companies putting us on a blackmail list simply because some of Bluehost customers used their email for spamming. We hope more spam control is installed in the future.

• Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Best shared hosting provider

Publié le 07/07/2022

Bluehost has been my go-to hosting provider for the past 3.5 years and they have never disappointed me so far.

Avantages

Affordability without compromise for performance

Inconvénients

Nothing to complain about much especially considering the price and features they offer

SiteGround

Pourquoi choisir Bluehost

Customer support was not satisfactory.

Hostinger

Pourquoi passer à Bluehost

Bluehost offers much more affordable prices and several other benefits such as a free domain name for the first year.
Fabiola
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great hosting service

Publié le 05/08/2021

I will keep using it as it gives us security and safety, in few words peace of mind.

Avantages

We work with this hosting service everyday with our landings pages that receive more than 10k visits per day and it behaves just great. It almost never crashes so we are pretty confident when we are not working.

Inconvénients

what i like least could be the price, sometimes it gets very expensive depending on the traffic of the web.

Marlieke

Perfect Hosting Solution

Publié le 21/01/2022

Bluehost is my go-to host and when looking for a hosting provider for a small to medium website, I highlight recommend them.

Avantages

Bluehost is affordable, has an easy to use interface, and outstanding support function. Even with little to know technical experience one would be able to get around in the extranet. In case you get stuck, there's always the support chat with a very responsive and professional team. Any of my questions have always been answered within minutes.

Inconvénients

Some claim that Bluehost is not the most ideal host when it comes to website speed. However, I feel that they have greatly improved on this point.

Lucie
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Bluehost for Beginners

Publié le 16/12/2021

Web presence is crucial, and Bluehost simply makes it more painless to create that presence.

Avantages

Bluehost makes it easy to start a website. It’s not the very cheapest around, but that’s not a bad thing, because the value for the money is what matters. Ease of use and installation, quick help whenever necessary, strong wordpress integration, and beautiful presentation all make this software worth the buy for those that really have no idea what they’re doing.

Inconvénients

I wish that customer service was a bit more clear. They were helpful with my problems so far, but I didn’t always understand all the things they were doing to solve those problems. This is only an issue because understanding the process more would help me solve problems on my own.

iPage et HostGator

Value for money, reviews
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Reliable Website Hosting service

Publié le 01/04/2022

Avantages

I like that their shared hosting plan for the website are reliable enough if you are starting out with your very first website and can later upgrade if your hosting needs increase.
The basic email they provide via Cpanel is reliable enough to receive and send an email, for me to conduct my daily business communications.
They have good enough built-in integration to work with WordPress easily.
Whenever I reach out to their support chat for help, I have got a live response and got all my queries resolved.

Inconvénients

They promote Sitelock along with the hosting purchase, which I got for the first year but did not find good enough service to continue for the second year. I hope they stop promoting Sitelock as an addon in their purchase option as it isn’t that good.
Their pricing has increased over the last few years.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A very affordable web hosting

Publié le 22/02/2022

It was a very good option for VPS. I later move on to cloud hosting.

Avantages

Easy to deploy, good customer english-spoken support, whm and cpanel support.

Inconvénients

Too many custom interfaces, not enough versatility on their offer.