MarketBox

Logiciel d'automatisation de l'entreprise pour les entreprises de services mobiles

5 /5
Rapport qualité-prix
5/5
Fonctionnalités
5/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

11 avis

Amine H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

MarketBox, thank you!

Publié le 14/03/2022

It's been a great experience so far, the support team is very receptive and helpful. As customers, we feel engaged, valued and most importantly heard, when our feedback is taken into consideration!
All the best to the MarketBox team!

Avantages

MarketBox has helped us to optimize the time needed to onboard a provider, make changes to an existing booking and even better, it allows our providers to manage their own schedules with complete ease.
The dashboard has real-time data for our daily sales performance, we appreciate that, since it serves as motivation for the time to hit our daily targets.
The automated notification feature (Ex: When a booking is made or a customer placed an inquiry) has been crucial to our response times and our overall customer experience.

Inconvénients

MarketBox does a great job capturing different data points for different stakeholders. With that being said, it would be great have more flexibility to create custom reports (Ex: Sales in a given city).
Otherwise, everything else is great, the team loves

Workday HCM et Google Sheets
Charlotte S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Marketbox - great solution for my personal training business!

Publié le 01/04/2021

Pretty happy - I have more time to take on additional clients, or not work ridiculous hours.

Avantages

Marketbox is a great all in one app for personal trainers and fitness professionals to easily sell services and reduce the amount of manual work associated with running a small business. When I looked to the market to see what was available to run my business, I was left with three poor options until I found MarketBox:

1) Cough up the cash for a solution that is really only aimed at a big box gym (I don’t need half the functions and the fee structure doesn’t make sense)
2) Spend a lot of time and money cobbling together a bunch of scheduling apps with basic booking and payment abilities
3) Do it on the cheap, and with lack of a technology option, use sweat labour and google drive + social and hope for the best

Marketbox has clearly done its homework – and there is hope for the independent personal trainer to be able to make money and survive in this industry. FINALLY! I couldn’t be more happy.

My fav things include:
1. Managing all of my business data in one location. This includes client sales, bookings, payments. I'm spending less time doing admin work.
2. Option to easily sell services at different locations; sometimes I travel to meet a client, or I train them virtually. This flexibility is key
3. MarketBox is the only system I've seen that allows me to set up travel zones and a zoom integration all at once.
4. Client self-booking - The interface is easy to use (even if you aren't a techie), and my clients love it.

Inconvénients

Cool to have more integrations with additional apps like Fitness Pal, Apple Health, and TruCoach so I can have the complete picture of my client. But these are nice to have.

Geoffrey K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best e-commerce option for service businesses with a travelling workforce. Customizable and...

Publié le 08/03/2021

Overall, this is a powerful and customizable booking platform while empowering our providers with proper technology to scale our business.

Avantages

MarketBox easily allows our instructors to set their preferred travel zones, availability, and manage their bookings whether it’s online or via the mobile app. This keeps them more engaged, decreasing turnover, minimizing back and forth logistics issues with our support team, and allowing our team to focus on building customer demand/revenue.

The MarketBox team is incredibly responsive to feedback and is pushing out features at an impressive rate. It seems like every month at least one major improvement is announced that helps make our team’s jobs easier.

Powerful features like self-book for clients, automated reminders to our providers, customizable services and skills, and regional pricing allow us to focus on sales and marketing, and not logistics.

Inconvénients

The admin portal could have better UX. But what it lacks in design, it makes up for in power.

Captyn, Jobber, Workday HCM et Google Sheets

Pourquoi choisir MarketBox

Our internal tech team just couldn't keep up with our user's needs and we were falling behind by losing talent and customers when the user experience wasn't up to modern standards. All the while becoming increasingly expensive. Lost revenue opportunities and increased costs forced us to look for different options.

Réponse de MarketBox Traduire en français

We're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our MarketBox software! We're continuously adding new features so it will continue to be an even more powerful tool!

Julie D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Outstanding Customer Service & Easy-To-Use

Publié le 13/04/2021

10/10

Avantages

I like how customizable the software is so we can turn on the features that apply to our services (and turn off the ones that don't). The booking flow is so simple and quick and learning how to maneuver the admin dashboard is too! The customer service is also super speedy to attend to any questions or concerns we may have which makes the onboarding process stress-free.

Inconvénients

Any minor roadblocks we've encountered during the onboarding process have been not only answered by customer service but incorporated into their next round of changes/updates.

Teachworks

Pourquoi passer à MarketBox

The support during the onboarding process and customizable options.
Ayesha H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredible software for managing bookings, schedules & travel areas through a mobile app &...

Publié le 17/03/2021

Switching to MarketBox has been invaluable for us.

Overall, the automations, scheduling software, booking and provider profile management have been useful features for our team.

Avantages

MarketBox includes great capabilities that work for our business (private home swimming lessons) and solves many problems we were facing with our old system.

We have a lot of part time workers. Instructors have the ability to add multiple travel zones that include different service types and schedules, allowing them to accept bookings in advance conveniently. When an instructor can’t accept a booking, MarketBox will even send out a job request to other instructors in the area to see who can accept it, so that we can get our instructors more jobs, and keep clients happy with a good matching instructor.

Additionally, client bookings can be confirmed via text message rather than logging in to the account online or on the mobile app (resulting in quicker response times).

Inconvénients

The availability section needs improvement. Some Instructors have difficulty understanding the functionality at times.

Image size of the profile picture has to be less than 100kb.

Holly M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Amazing for mobile businesses

Publié le 17/03/2022

My overall experience has been wonderful. I have recommended MarketBox to other mobile businesses as well.

Avantages

I would not have begun my mobile swim lesson/lifeguarding company if not for MarketBox. Every function needed to operate a successful MOBILE company has been thought of. The customer service is exceptional. There is a learning curve as with any new software and they are there for you every step of the way. All of the instructors said the app is great, easy to use and extremely efficient with the scheduling. Having multiple travel zones, being able to have a different cost per package is extremely useful in determining cost for the demographic.

Inconvénients

Honestly nothing! The Help feature has been hugely beneficial.

Lynda K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy to use and has many features

Publié le 11/03/2022

Avantages

I love how versatile MarketBox is, our instructors have the flexibility to manage their schedules, block times they're not available and set the services they offer and the areas they serve. They also can accept bookings through text and email which saves them time and reduces the number of missed bookings.

Inconvénients

The booking flow could use more flexibility in choosing the appointment dates and times.

Yafa S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Excellent

Publié le 17/03/2022

Avantages

Love how user friendly it is. Really easy to setup.

Inconvénients

Wish there were more features but I know those are coming

Kristen D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

MarketBox learn to ride

Publié le 11/11/2021

Avantages

The Scheduling system saves me so much time. Automated confirmations and reminders are important for clients and employees.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any complaints. Blocking times is easy, scheduling services in different travel zones is the only service I have found that does this well.

Jerry R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Software for ANY Company!

Publié le 03/08/2021

Amazing from the start.

Avantages

Actually, the customer service is incredible. While you will find something similar, you wont find one with better customer service. Highly, Highly recommend them :)

Inconvénients

Honestly, our team loves it. There is nothing to say we really dislike.

Tariq A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Incredible software

Publié le 10/08/2021

very helpful for time management

Avantages

Very useful for managing bookings, schedules & project site visits areas through a mobile app & platform I hope to get to use the most of its features

Inconvénients

saving my time & cash and helped to be always in time