WorkInSync

Une seule application pour tous vos besoins en matière d'espace de travail hybride

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

119 avis

Rajneesh

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

Publié le 07/04/2022

We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

Avantages

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

Inconvénients

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

Santhosha
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Publié le 11/10/2022

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Avantages

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

Inconvénients

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Shalini
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

My Experience

Publié le 20/05/2021

Avantages

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Inconvénients

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

İbrahim Enes
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good software for project management

Publié le 13/11/2022

Avantages

Nice GUI, useful tools for working with team members

Inconvénients

It would be nice if it had some plugins and tools for general purpose project management.

Rajan
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

My Experience with WorkInsync

Publié le 27/05/2021

Avantages

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Inconvénients

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WorkInSync is the best desk booking software

Publié le 27/10/2022

Using WorkInSync for my office was the best decision. It is very easy to operate. While I can select a desk of my choice, it also gives me the option to choose a parking slot as well. By combining all the essentials in one place, the desk booking software ensures that I do not have to open multiple apps to deal with various needs.

Avantages

I can update my preferences. For instance, I like sitting on a particular seat every time I am in the office. By saving my preference, every time I try to book a desk, it suggests that I sit there.

Inconvénients

It is an amazing application. I haven't found anything that I do not like about the product yet. Great job done by team WorkInSync.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WorkInSync has made scheduling easier

Publié le 19/08/2022

When I was called back to the office, I was given the choice to pick days according to my preference. WorkInSync’s scheduling app has allowed me to pick the days of my choice and make bookings accordingly.

Avantages

While I can schedule my shifts, that is I can pick the days I want to be in the office and the time I want to be for, I can also book my desk, meals and parking along with it. The app is not only limited to scheduling my shifts, and I appreciate it.

Inconvénients

Sometimes my preferences are not picked up by the app.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One solution for various workplace challenges

Publié le 11/08/2022

The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

Avantages

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

Piyush

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best tool for a manage

Publié le 27/08/2022

The facility management features from WorkInSync is a class apart. It is convenient especially if you have a hybrid workplace. The ability to see the floor occupancy is something that really appeals to me a lot. The dashboard helps me track office occupancy.

Avantages

I can access the analytics shown on the dashboard and download them in the form of Excel reports. I can customize the reports. Also, it gives me access to both historical and real-time data.

Inconvénients

Nothing about the product I dislike. I like using WorkInSync and believe that it has given me a better perspective of the office.

Vaishali
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to use - conference room booking solution

Publié le 22/11/2022

Avantages

It is very easy to book a meeting room in few clicks and outlook plugin is very convenient.

Inconvénients

Option to book meals for the guest would be great.

Mayank

Team Scheduling at its best

Publié le 09/04/2022

As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

Avantages

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

Inconvénients

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Publié le 22/05/2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Avantages

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Inconvénients

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Publié le 20/05/2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Avantages

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Inconvénients

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Publié le 14/04/2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Avantages

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Poorna
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Publié le 27/06/2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Avantages

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Inconvénients

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

Nitika
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Publié le 07/04/2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

Avantages

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Inconvénients

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

Alternatives envisagées

Condeco Desk Booking Software et Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Publié le 22/05/2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Avantages

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Inconvénients

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

James

Happy to listen suppier

Publié le 30/04/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Avantages

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Inconvénients

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Réponse de WorkInSync Traduire en français

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Publié le 14/11/2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Avantages

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Inconvénients

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Alternatives envisagées

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

ABInBev user's review

Publié le 25/05/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Avantages

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Inconvénients

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

neha
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Publié le 09/04/2022

I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

Avantages

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

Inconvénients

I wish the UI was better
App has fewer features than web portal

Shubham
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Resources or Employees. WorkInSync lets you schedule everything.

Publié le 28/08/2022

Be it my employees or the resources they need, everything can be scheduled and managed using WorkInSync. Their scheduling software allows me to approve my employees’
visits to the office. They can also put in requests for resources such as desktops or LAN cables,
and it gets processed by the software.

Avantages

Nothing needs to be done manually, and that is what I like most about the software. The options are all there. Employees select what suits them the best
and that is it. The requests come to me and all I need to do is approve the same. Everything else
gets taken care of by the software itself.

Inconvénients

The software can be more intuitive. It works great right now, but yes, there is scope for improvement

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Publié le 06/08/2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Avantages

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Inconvénients

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sushma
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Download reports to know office usage

Publié le 28/09/2022

Knowing how the office is being used is important. I can manage my workplace better with WorkInSync. The dashboard shows me everything I need to know about the office and how it is operating. Kudos to the team for developing such amazing software.

Avantages

I can download the usage reports for my reference. While I can see everything that is happening in the office on the dashboard itself, I can download the analytics and refer to it if I need to make improvements to the office space.

Inconvénients

While everything about the employees is included in the WorkInSync software, I would also like to get a report on the visitors.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Publié le 07/07/2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Avantages

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

Inconvénients

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,