WorkInSync

4,8 (138)
Donnez votre avis !
Une seule application pour tous vos besoins en matière d'espace de travail hybride

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Un meilleur produit

Publié le 13/10/2023

Avantages

WorkInSync est un très bon produit qui propose une solution SaaS permettant aux organisateurs de mettre en place des lieux de travail hybride. Je le recommande

Inconvénients

C'est un très bon produit et très simple à utiliser, facile à déployer. Je le recommande

• Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

A Great Desk Booking App

Publié le 22/04/2022

My apprehensions about coming back to the office no longer exist thanks to WorkInSync. I can book my desk whenever I am visiting the office. Also, I can permanently block my desk so that no one uses it.

Avantages

What I really like about WorkInSync is how simple it is. Like I really do not need to worry about booking. It is all there.

Inconvénients

Once you book the desk, it keeps sending you notifications till you check-in. It is very annoying at times.

James

Happy to listen suppier

Publié le 30/04/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Avantages

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Inconvénients

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Réponse de WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Publié le 19/08/2022

Avantages

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Inconvénients

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Desk booking made super easy!

Publié le 22/10/2021

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Avantages

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Inconvénients

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to mark my attendance

Publié le 20/10/2021

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Avantages

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Inconvénients

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

Publié le 14/04/2022

It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

Avantages

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

Inconvénients

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Publié le 11/07/2022

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

Avantages

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Inconvénients

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

Publié le 20/08/2022

With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

Avantages

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

Inconvénients

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

• Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Excellent flexi desking tool

Publié le 08/07/2021

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Avantages

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me.
Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead
Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Inconvénients

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My return to office became breezy

Publié le 13/10/2021

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

Avantages

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

Inconvénients

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

Santhosha
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Publié le 11/10/2022

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Avantages

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

Inconvénients

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Ipsita
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

ABInBev user's review

Publié le 25/05/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board,...

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Avantages

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Inconvénients

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It provides all the tools we need to develop the remote work environment to suit our needs.

Publié le 26/01/2023

WorkInSync gave more value to remote work, as it brought us all the tools we need in one place, and also helped document remote working hours accurately.

Avantages

WorkInSync is a very flexible and easy-to-use tool, with which I can transfer my real office to virtual reality, and I can format it as I want, as there are many great tools that help in performing all my daily duties naturally. I love how I can document working hours, as WorkInSync enables me to record start and leave times, and scheduling enables me to arrange my work program accurately. It also helps coordinate booking appointments and obtaining approvals, thus ensuring that tasks are completed on time.

Inconvénients

I don't see any negative things about WorkInSync, as I find it very easy to use, but I would like more improvements to the meeting room.

Thippareddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 13/12/2022

Its a great application for business, helps a lot to manage safety of associates

Avantages

Scheduling, Desk booking, Security dashboard and Safety alerts.

Inconvénients

I did not like the dependency on Network which impacts a lot on Safety alerts.

Deepak
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Workinsync in societe generale

Publié le 23/05/2021

Avantages

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Inconvénients

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

Publié le 31/03/2022

we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

Avantages

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

Inconvénients

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Harsh
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have used the product several times and it has been great every time!

Publié le 19/02/2022

Despite the amazing software, the best thing about WorkInSync is the outstanding customer service, always responsive and generous!

Avantages

I primarily use Meeting room Management and Visitors Management, and I am really pleased with how simple it is to use. I did not have any trouble implementing it.

Inconvénients

Getting used to some of the tools requires a little more work than I think is necessary, but once you've got the hang of them, they're easy to use.

Arpit
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's an excellent tool that's simple to use and is of great help!

Publié le 17/02/2022

The product has consistently demonstrated its performance and adapted to our changing needs for over a decade.

Avantages

Meeting rooms can be booked in advance, and by having visibility, I was able to plan my meeting spaces efficiently.

Inconvénients

It seems as though the updates have reduced the click-heavy nature of the technology. Thus, I have no dislikes at present.

Vipul
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

User-Friendly

Publié le 19/05/2021

Avantages

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Aparna
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Commute made seamless

Publié le 27/05/2021

Avantages

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Inconvénients

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To...

Publié le 17/11/2021

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office

Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity

Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Avantages

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Inconvénients

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

Bandi
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Seating

Publié le 23/04/2021

Avantages

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Inconvénients

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Réponse de WorkInSync

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Tania

WorkInSync is a A great Hybrid Workplace Solution

Publié le 15/08/2022

The amalgamation of Physical and virtual office has changed the way of working. Employees now see the office from a very different perspective now

Avantages

Everything starting from the fact that the workplace has now become Hybrid, to booking your own office desk before even visiting the office. Being able to book meeting rooms in advance. I believe the software has been designed with a lot of deliberation.

Inconvénients

I believe there is a scope for more features like visitor management. It will make our experience even better.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go for their space management software

Publié le 05/10/2021

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Avantages

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Inconvénients

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.