Avis clients sur Spotler CRM

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

462 avis

Bruce
Bruce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use CRM

Publié le 11/07/2018

If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Avantages

Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records

Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

Inconvénients

We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Traduction et localisation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use and implement

Publié le 30/03/2022

I am currently working towards switching to Really Simple Systems CRM after a very successful trial.
Switching from my current user made me look at which functions I actually use and allowed me to streamline our requirements, which I believe will make us more efficient.

Avantages

This software appealed to me instantly because it is so intuitive and adaptable. The custom fields creation was very easy to pick up.

Inconvénients

Time will tell but at the moment it looks good.

Pourquoi choisir Spotler CRM

Too expensive and frankly lousy customer service.

Logiciel antérieur

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Spotler CRM

Much more aligned with the way i work
Colin
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Simple as promised, but let down by a fixed architecture and apathetic customer service...

Publié le 28/09/2017

It was adequate when we started out, but the service forced us to explore other options.

Avantages

As expected it's simple to use and get the hang of - basic but functional. The latest version - 5 - is bright and clear on the screen.

Inconvénients

The architecture is inflexible and really didn't suit our business (combined B2B and B2C) without us fudging workarounds. We would have lived with it, and even put up with the mid-term price hike they sprung on us, but it was customer service that killed it. Emails and phone responses were cold and unhelpful. I know they are British so we were prepared for the attitude, but even with that they didn't seem to care about a small business our size. This spurred us to look around, and we found solutions out there with totally superior architecture and service that were priced similarly. So, to the relief of my staff, we made the effort to migrate away.

Réponse de Spotler

Colin, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear our CRM did not suit you and your business. It is designed for B2B so is not a perfect solution if your business is also B2C.

Our products and services are designed specifically for small businesses and this is our key audience, with single-user systems upwards. I apologise if we gave the impression that your business was not important to us at any stage, as this is definiately not the case.

I also apologise if our customer service was in any way lacking in your experience. We pride ourselves on our service and 99.9% of the time receive great feedback from our customers praising our exceptional service.

I am pleased to hear you have found a CRM system that better suits your needs and I wish you and your business continued success.

Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Helen
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good software for smaller companies

Publié le 28/03/2022

Avantages

Easy to use and train staff on. Support is excellent

Inconvénients

as the company grows it is becoming an expensive CRM, so may not be cost effective for much longer

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Support is Amazing

Publié le 01/07/2020

Really Simple Systems CRM has easy search features which I really need and I can customise these which is an added bonus. Most of all it is the customer support that is the game changer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful. I am only a small business start up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as gone over and above with helping me set up my CRM to suit the business needs. It has really taken the stress out of it all and I cant thank him enough for all of the fantastic advise and fast response to my questions.

Avantages

Being able to customise was really good feature.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a Contacts and Accounts upload template.

Pourquoi passer à Spotler CRM

It was easier to navigate and has the customisation I was looking for. But really the number one reason was the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Kelly,

Thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems and I will feedback to the team. I will also look to design an upload template!

Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Andreas
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best CRM tools out there!

Publié le 30/03/2022

I really like it's simplicity.

I really like it's simplicity.

Avantages

Really Simple Systems was recommended to me by one of my clients and having used Hubspot and Soffront before I found it really easy and straightforward to use. The layout is intuitive and it doesn't need much explanation to get to grips with the features of the software.

Inconvénients

Would be great to have an extra page for the accounts that have bought, so they can leave the pipeline and it just leaves the prospects on the accounts page.

Kirsten
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The CRM that evolves as your business does

Publié le 12/04/2023

I would recommend this to anyone starting up a business.

I would recommend this to anyone starting up a business.

Avantages

Good support Literally grows in ability and function with your business

Inconvénients

Would be helpful to be able to format fonts in system (bold, italic, highlight etc)The server can be a bit slow

Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Does what it says on the tin

Publié le 10/05/2023

Very good, particularly the customer support which has been excellent

Very good, particularly the customer support which has been excellent

Avantages

Good value for money and covers all the areas I need in a CRM system

Inconvénients

Bit clunky in places but overall it's good

Gary
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Simple

really good

really good

Avantages

it really is simple and straight forwards to use.

Inconvénients

few issues uploading bulk data and could do with more info

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

I enjoy Really Simple!

Publié le 13/04/2023

It takes time to learn the basics but once you've started using it, the system becomes more user friendly

Avantages

The simple organization and access to client files / reports

Inconvénients

The language. Some metrics and reports seem to be categorized with more European terms; not all reports or metrics are easy to understand at first.

Andrew
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Moduflow CRM

Publié le 28/03/2022

CRM package meets all of our needs. I find the technical response patchy and they try to deal with everyone at arms length, which isn't always helpful.

Avantages

The capture of our email traffic for each account is a must. Once you understand the basics the CRM system is easy to understand

Inconvénients

As I've said previously REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS should offer set up packages and training when companies begin to start working with the system. In some business people don't have enough time to play around with the programs to investigate how it all works. They need to be able to hit the ground running.

Réponse de Spotler

Andrew, thank you for your CRM review. It's great to hear that our CRM is meeting your needs.

However, it's possible you have missed out on one of our customer support services. Included in your subscription is the opportunity to book a call with our Technical Customer Success team who will help you get the most from the system. This can be with training, custom settings, running reports, and any other aspects of the system that you'd like to find out more about.

If you contact us on ask@reallysimplesystems.com we can set up an appointment for you, but I will also email you directly.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Capital risque et capital-investissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Best CRM System Out There!

Publié le 10/12/2020

Excellent!

Excellent!

Avantages

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Inconvénients

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I think it is absolute quality and value for money, and easy to use

Publié le 17/03/2021

I think they are an impressive team with a great product.. As I said, they got all the core elements right to make it a fantastic choice, especially for the SME market..

Avantages

Superb CRM for doing the basics really well and giving you a lot of power for your pounds/Dollars. Support is quick and efficient, I have set up, integrated and modified and added data to an account and had it up and running inside 48 hours... How's that for ease of use!!

Inconvénients

having sat here trying to think that one out, I don't have a con... or at least I haven't found one yet!

Navita
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

A Perfect 'Fit'!

Publié le 03/11/2021

Im very satisfied at the moment with RSS CRM. It keeps our accounts very organized which is extremely important for my organization.

Avantages

Really Simple Systems has taken account management to a whole new level for my organization. Before using RSS we were using Google Sheets to manage all of our accounts, but with our accounts increasing each year, we needed something simple and easy to use. RSS not only made account management simple and easy, but the set-up is so clearly organized, there's so many options to run different reports, and the customer support is outstanding. What I love most is that each account get's their own profile and within each profile I can upload documents or add an activity such as noting a quote which for my organization is important to track.

Inconvénients

It took some time to learn how to use the system to its full potential, or at least the potential i needed for my organization's purpose, but the customer service support was and still is amazing in helping me learn the system.

Debbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

RSS support is first class

Publié le 12/03/2021

The outstanding feature of RRS is their support team, who offer an absolutely excellent service. As a team, we are not particularly tech savvy, so having a support team who you can explain any issues or problems to and who just get on and fix things is such a bonus. No long wait times and things get fixed without any drama. I can't imagine any other provider offering such a great personal service.

Avantages

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation. No trendy MS type chat boxes, just simple and easy to use records. We have found the customisable fields very useful. Automated email actvity tracking is a good feature, as is the integrated marketing module.

Inconvénients

We were not able to integrate our phone system into the CRM too easily and unable to API AdobeSign into the system.

Bradley
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés

Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup

Publié le 01/11/2018

Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Avantages

Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately.

It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us.

Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

Inconvénients

They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Lives up to the label!

Publié le 07/08/2020

We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Avantages

Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

Inconvénients

I would like more control over screen layout.

Kate
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Using RSS for daily logging

Publié le 31/03/2022

RSS has helped us streamline communication with clients and internal employees. Really useful!

Avantages

The product is very easy to integrate with existing systems. I log onto it every day to copy in correspondence and check on past emails/etc. It makes my life a lot easier, and is always reliable!

Inconvénients

I'd like to be able to search with a reference word – appreciate this could get many results but could work in a similar way to searching in email! It would make some cases of searching for a specific issue or product (in our line of work, a manuscript name) easier.

Réponse de Spotler

Kate, thanks for your review of Really Simple Systems. We can probably help you with your search requirements. I'll email you a link to book a call with our Technical Success Manager who will be able to advise you on your specific needs.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use but could be made more streamlined

Publié le 02/11/2022

RSS makes it easier to have data in one place on a simple CRM. If you have any degree of IT knowledge you will easily pick up working on it and can use webinars to increase knowledge.

Avantages

Easy to set up and upload data to. Email campaigns are quick to set up and very easy to add content to. Adding your own customer fields is simple to do. Support is good and helpful.

Inconvénients

Everything is too long winded. To add something to an existing contact you need to find the contact, click the contact, click edit, make your change, save. And the system isn't fast so all of that loading time to add in. It would be easier to be able to edit once you are in a contact then just save changes not start editing separately! Lists and reports being the same would also be better. You view a report for data then have to make the list separately to send email campaigns. Can't copy email campaigns easily.Everything just seems a bit complicated and not so simple!

Price
Vincent
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Works Well For Us

Publié le 16/11/2022

Our overall experience has been great and we recommend the software. The pricing is acceptable. If the pricing were to go up, we might seriously consider other alternatives. But for now, at this price structure, we will be sticking with Really Simple Systems indefinitely. It’s suiting our purposes.

Avantages

This software is pretty intuitive. They have decent tutorials. The custom fields are an excellent feature that are basically a deal breaker if they were not available.

Inconvénients

We would like to be able to list only certain types of accounts. Instead, it always lists all of them. Maybe we are not seeing how to do it. It allows you to list by account alphabetically, which is helpful, but it would be nice if you were working on one set of accounts to be able to stay focused only on that one rather than having to scroll to that group each time.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Easy user-friendly system

Publié le 09/11/2022

Easy user friendly system with great support when needed!

Easy user friendly system with great support when needed!

Avantages

Easy to learn the system and adaptive to our specific needs

Inconvénients

For the package we on, the software is perfect!

Zoho CRM
Leslie
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

All in One Place

Publié le 10/05/2023

The CRM is used in every aspect of the business - marketing, sales & data management of prospects & clients.

Avantages

I have hundreds of clients and with a click of the button, I may locate a name and all their information. Any time, I choose to add a data field, the response is quick. The reports help me track growth and opportunities. Really Simple Systems has chelped me manage my business.

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a way to scroll through client names without input each time.

Byron
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An easy to use, high quality CRM, with great features and excellent customer support.

Publié le 19/07/2017

As a company we've been able to grow considerably due to the fact that Really Simple Systems allows us to easily keep track of communications with our existing accounts and potential customers. We've been able to drip feed marketing emails and other mailshots using their fantastic email system.

Avantages

Really Simple Systems is fantastic. I've never had an issue with it. It's a highly capable system with all the features you could need from a CRM. The email tool is fantastic and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your sales performance. Also, if you ever get stuck, their support team is incredible.

Inconvénients

The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the time between version 4 and version 5. In the changeover period things became slightly clunky and it maybe wasn't as seamless a process as they might've wanted. It's all working fine now though.

Rachel
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for our small business

Publié le 12/04/2023

Excellent, easy to use and great support if needed.

Excellent, easy to use and great support if needed.

Avantages

We use for all our customer history of service and support. We find it very easy to use and can add or take off any fields we need to fully customise to the needs of the business. Great for task management and recording field/workshop service activities.

Inconvénients

There is nothing we don't like about it.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

The simplest CRM out there

Publié le 02/11/2022

We now have a complete solution for our business. We can keep the customer data, prospect data, email marketing results & reports all in one place, in a GDPR Compliant way

Avantages

How customisable the whole UI is, so easy to use. Reports are a breeze & segmentation is very easy

Inconvénients

The Email marketing side - The mailshot builder could have more fonts & the creation wizard could be a little easier to use

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Mailchimp et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Spotler CRM

I was recommended by someone I trust