Apptivo

CRM pour la gestion des comptes clients

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

576 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Don L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Publié le 18/06/2021

Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Avantages

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Inconvénients

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

ACT! is a waste of money! DO NOT BUY ACT!

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Better customization, easier to use, licensing was the least expensive, cloud-based, 24/7 customer service support at no extra charge.
Chris R.

New CMS software

Publié le 06/05/2021

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Avantages

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus.
Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Inconvénients

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

This product has an online web version but it is slow, cumbersome and with rather limited functionality which is really quite challenging to access online. We needed to be much more nimble and be able to access our diaries much more quickly and do not regret the move away from ACT.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

All the other options were far more costly / user with apparently similar functionality.
Steve H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Transport routier/ferroviaire

Nice Product for the Money

Publié le 28/10/2021

Very good experience thus far.

Avantages

This platform is user friendly and is cost effective.

Inconvénients

Possibly shorten the length of the screen shots to where you dont have to scroll down

Sean C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Decided to switch to something else

Publié le 02/04/2019

Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks.

Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Avantages

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Inconvénients

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Hello Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback!

Gina M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Exceeded Expectations

Publié le 16/08/2021

The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Avantages

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Inconvénients

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Salesforce Sales Cloud et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

We were going to need to spend a lot to re-vamp some processes and it is all consultant based with Dynamics so we decided to look around at other options. Apptivo was by far the best fit for us. It is less costly and easier for us to maintain ourselves. Support and onboarding with Apptivo is top notch.

QuoteWerks et Freshdesk

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Apptivo is incredibly feature complete and they are more cost effective and support their own product so we can make changes ourselves and also reach out to their support team for help if we need it. It was the best fit for our business by far.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

Publié le 02/04/2021

So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

Avantages

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

Inconvénients

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Very intuitive overall. It's great how all the apps integrate and work with the others. It's very nice to have so much functionality in one place.

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Everything I need in one app at one monthly price. Not nickel & dime like the others for the same functionality.
Paula L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Solo User Migrating from Act! Not a sophisticated CRM user

Publié le 18/05/2021

I would rate the support team excellent. They are helpful. I need to spend more time working with Apptivo to evaluate the software properly

Avantages

I am an independent rep working with many brands and had 15 years of contacts in Act database that I needed to extract with all my fields and notes intact. I am not super tech savvy! I made the switch to Apptivo because they have a data migration service for a reasonable fee. The team leader was wonderful and helped held my hand throughout the process. They created the apps that I needed to integrate my data.
I have only been using the system for a few months and still learning so i will circle back once I am proficient.

Inconvénients

I use Contacts-Customers & Leads - calendar & marketing. I have the same custom fields in all three apps. I am not thrilled with the fact that if you change a custom field in one app- it doesn't integrate with the others so I have to go into each app each time an update is needed which is time consuming. I wish there was a feature that addressed this. You can only integrate one mail platform so I cannot pull my mail from my various accounts into the Apptivo Suite.

Paul D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Apptivo is a good CRM system

Publié le 16/08/2021

Really good, the integration team and helpdesk are awesome and our company contact has been really helpful, despite our slowness.

Avantages

Full fetured system for managing leads and contacts as well as invoicing, inventory and quoting

Inconvénients

Would be good if it could integrate with MYOB

Salesforce Service Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Price and ease of use during demo, just seemed most logical and easy to use.
Anthony F.

Price and Ease of Customization

Still very early in our use of Apptivo

Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Price and lack of customization

Salesforce Sales Cloud et Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Price and ease of customization
Niraj K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

is so good

Publié le 03/12/2019

last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Avantages

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Inconvénients

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Mark P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great CRM software with excellent service

Publié le 17/02/2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Avantages

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Inconvénients

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

HubSpot CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud et Pipeliner CRM

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.
Shannon M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Secteur maritime

Learning and loving

Publié le 07/10/2020

The more I learn, the more I love it!

Avantages

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Inconvénients

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

ClickUp, Asana, Adobe Workfront et monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Apptivo just has so much more to offer.

Tigerpaw Software

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

The look and feel, It's very user friendly and the support is amazing! Between chat, google and youtube you have seem to cover it all.
Kevin M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Meubles

Great Value and exceptional support

Publié le 11/08/2020

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Avantages

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Dynamics 365, Zoho CRM et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Dynamics 365, Zoho CRM et Salesforce Sales Cloud
Ted M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

New user that is loving the customization and support

Publié le 06/07/2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Avantages

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Inconvénients

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Streak, Insightly et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Lucious G.

Here's What You Need to Know

Publié le 13/01/2020

Fulfilling

Avantages

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

Inconvénients

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Zoho CRM

Tooe xpensive

Salesforce CPQ & Billing

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support
Dave C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Publié le 20/08/2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Avantages

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Inconvénients

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

NetSuite CRM

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

NetSuite failed (refused) to provide a free trial period of the live product without a sales support person escorting us along the way. This type of independent trial is very important for us, and we are not trying to abuse the generosity of companies who extend such trials in the normal course. Apptivo not only provided a 30-day trial, they willingly extended it for another 30 days to help us complete our evaluation.

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Michael A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sécurité et enquêtes

General

Publié le 28/06/2019

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Avantages

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Inconvénients

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Needed a more feature rich application

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Some of the alternatives were expensive and didn't offer the value that Apptivo offers. Only Zoho had all the CRM and Project Management features that we needed. Although we thought Zoho was a little easier to get started on, it seemed to have problems with it's integration between it's internal apps and ultimately frustrated us.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

Robert P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making a small business look large and professional

Publié le 23/03/2019

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Avantages

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Inconvénients

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices.

Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen.

My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Hi Robert!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.
You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to support@apptivo.com.

Thanks again!

Vernessa T.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Publié le 20/06/2018

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Avantages

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Inconvénients

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Réponse de Apptivo Traduire en français

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Marcel O.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Publié le 01/05/2018

Avantages

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Inconvénients

While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Réponse de Apptivo Traduire en français

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us (support@apptivo.com) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Heath B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Designed for us

Publié le 26/07/2021

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Avantages

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Inconvénients

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Freshdesk, Zendesk, Zoho CRM, Insightly, HubSpot CRM et Zapier

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.
Marisa N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

Publié le 16/02/2021

The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team.

We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Avantages

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Inconvénients

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

The old system that we had been using is out-of-date and around 12-years-old. There were many glitches, and it did not allow for updates to be made. We were unable to track membership dues, and many members had fallen off without our knowledge. Our reports were minimal and not what we currently need.

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

We chose Apptivo because their customer service stood out to our organization. From the start, the Apptivo team has been great at communicating with our team and meeting our expectations for this project build.
Bryan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Publié le 22/09/2019

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Avantages

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Inconvénients

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Alternatives envisagées

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud et Act!

Pourquoi choisir Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Pourquoi passer à Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.
Edwin S.

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Publié le 22/02/2015

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.

At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.

Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together!

Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa

www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za

Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: edwin@giftsngadgets.co.za

Avantages

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Inconvénients

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Josh S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Highly Recommend!

Publié le 27/10/2020

So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

Avantages

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

Inconvénients

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Pipedrive, monday.com et Salesforce Sales Cloud