BEE Pro

Une suite de conception de pages de renvoi et d'e-mails rapide et sans code.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

139 avis

Raul
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The easiest drag and drop software

Publié le 14/12/2020

Our Marketing Automation Software, Acoustic Campaign, is a bit antiquated when it comes to email design. You can either design an email using a 1990s style WYSIWYG or use a beta drag and drop builder.

However, using BEE Pro has ensured I can design emails as good as any agency while saving on agency prices! After our Marketing Automation Software, BEE Pro is my next go-to tool for doing my job.

Avantages

✔ Drag and drop functionality, meaning anyone with any level of skill can design an email.

✔ The software allows for a fully mobile-responsive design, without the need for coding.

✔ The ability to export in different formats, including PDF (which makes proofing and sign off processes a breeze) but also zipped HTML (for loading into any marketing automation software).

✔ Easy to plug into Google fonts.

Inconvénients

❌Pasting in a text can sometimes be annoying due to loss for formats, etc.

But other than that, which isn't even close to a deal-breaker, is fine.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Hi Raul, thanks for the detailed feedback on how BEE Pro fits with your work. That was really interesting and helpful for us. On the text formatting side, we just shipped a feature that addresses the "keep links active" part, and we'll continue to improve things in the future. We'd love to learn more about how you are using BEE Pro with Acoustic, and whether there are things that we could do to make life easier there. Thanks again!

Cierra
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The platform we didn't know we needed - now we can't function without it!

Publié le 22/11/2022

Avantages

This platform is by far the easiest to use, and offers brilliant solutions for exporting and collaboration. We haven't utilized the collaboration feature yet but are very excited to look at potentials in the future.

Inconvénients

We do run across occasional bugs with the softward, but we've noticed they are resolved quite quickly. We do wish we could have column re-ordering, where we can click and drag or just re-order columns instead of having to manually switch over content blocks.

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hi Cierra, thanks so much for providing us with detailed feedback, which has already been passed to the Product team (they will be looking into column re-ordering). On the Salesforce side, we just shipped an integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud: let us know if that helps and - if not - how it can be improved. We are also looking into integrating with Pardot. Thanks again!!

Owen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great ststem and easy to use

Publié le 03/05/2021

great service and I use it every day

Avantages

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails and I can push them directly to Gmail.

Inconvénients

It would be nice if the system used Gmail font size and fonts so that everything stayed consistent.

Al
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BEE: Inexpensive but powerful!

Publié le 25/01/2023

We were spending WAY too much time tweaking email formatting project update emails in our gmail business email. BEE provides fantastic pre-built and easy-to-edit templates, and these are already formatted for effective display in desktop or mobile email. Building custom formats, adding content, images, special layouts - are a snap with BEE.

Avantages

It’s super asy to use, customize, and implement.,

Inconvénients

Takes a little bit to navigate all the features - but this is not really a con

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you get things done easier and faster. Whenever you have product feedback for us, do not hesitate to send it over. Thanks again!

Pete
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Quick and easy

Publié le 16/12/2022

My overall experience is great. I like being able to search free stock photos to use instead of having to use Google. I like that it is not overly complicated and it is pretty intuitive.

Avantages

It helps me stay organized by creating multiple templates for all of our company meetings. I can quickly write up and edit a new email without having to constantly make everything from scratch.

Inconvénients

It is a little glitchy, but nothing major.

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hi Pete, great to hear that you found BEE Pro to be easy and fast. Sorry to hear that at times it was glitchy: we are constantly improving the service, including the amount of QA that we do, which is more and more comprehensive and automated (end-to-end testing). Hopefully, you have experienced an increase in the quality of new releases. If not, definitely let us know!

Alyssa
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Best Email Design Platform

Publié le 12/12/2022

Avantages

Very easy to use and works seamlessly with our email system to push out eye-catching emails that are cohesive with our brand.

Inconvénients

I don't feel like anything is missing from the BEE Pro software, but we could always use more templates/design ideas!

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hi Alyssa, thanks so much for the kind words. BEE Pro is used by many universities, and we'd love to learn more about what else we could do to make the product even more helpful to higher education customer. Any areas of frustration / friction / waste of time that we could help with? Please reach out!

Damaso
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Satisfied customer

Publié le 13/12/2022

Very good experience.

Avantages

Easy of use and ability to export html files to use in other platforms.

Inconvénients

I can't find any cons for this software, its what I need.

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hey Damaso, thanks for the positive feedback. We'd love to learn more about the platforms that you are using BEE Pro with. Please reach out when you have time!

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

One of the best email tools out there

Publié le 05/12/2022

Fantastic!

Avantages

I've loved using BEE Pro for designing email newsletters, particularly because I can create things that other builders just don't have. What I've done in most cases is build the email in BEE Pro and then download the zip folder to upload in my sending software. Because it's primarily a builder, the templates and design options are so much more robust than native builders I've used. Highly recommend!

Inconvénients

I'm not a fan of the new pricing structure.

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hi Anna, thanks for the kind words! And thanks for the negative feedback on the pricing changes: we regularly review our pricing plans and overall strategy, so we will take this into account. Thanks again!

Robert
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent Software

Publié le 05/12/2022

Avantages

This enables us to offer great html templates for our clients with minimal fuss.

Inconvénients

I feel most things are spot on. The only thing that could be improved (this is minor) is if there was a way of seeing issues that might arise on mobile notifying when designing for desktop.

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hi Robert, thanks for the kind words! With regard to quickly detecting potential issues on mobile, have you tried switching to mobile view in the design stage? It's really handy. You can switch back and forth super fast, without having to go to the mobile preview. Here is more information: https://support.beefree.io/hc/en-us/articles/360020851740-Mobile-design-mode

Ming Fang

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Mushin review

Publié le 20/12/2022

Avantages

Easy to use for the beginner user, and also easy to share

the price is getting expensive, it was $15 for a month, but now it is double

Réponse de Growens SpA - MailUp Traduire en français

Hello Ming Fang, thanks for your feedback. Yes, the price for the Team plan did go up, but that was to allow us to introduce a completely free plan. If you only use BEE Pro occasionally, the free plan might work for you! Otherwise, we hope you enjoy all the additional features that you have access to with the Team plan. Thanks again!!

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Best Designer Focused Email Design Tool

Publié le 18/12/2020

I love it. After using a handful of email design tools professionally, and testing over 30 template builders, I can say that this template builder is the best all-around option for a small team with different levels of technical/design saavy. Probably ideal for users with a small amount of web/graphic design.

Avantages

My favorite aspect of the software is it's flexibility in design. The ability to make granular changes to rows, content boxes, etc is a breath of fresh air.

Inconvénients

I've found that it can be a bit buggy at time. It's never been a very big deal, but removing some of the consistent bugs would make the experience feel a bit smoother. For example, the rendering of font sometimes has issues. For non-standard font, sometimes the difference between bold and normal is almost impossible to detect. This isnt the case on all templates, so I'm not sure if this is user error, or just a minor bug.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Ryan. Really appreciated. If you have more details about the bugs that you have run into, please reach out. For example, we'd love to take a closer look at some of the issues you've had with fonts. Thanks again!

Candace

Easiest & most efficient program I have used

Publié le 03/05/2021

I use this for real estate listing email drafts updated twice a week. My client is bombarded with daily emails & this helps him get back to his clients efficiently with photos & general information. I have tried other programs but they were not as user friendly. I absolutely love BeePro.

Avantages

It's easy to use. Not crowded with a bunch of unnecessary options & ads, however it's very user friendly with many useful options and templates.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the placement of items doesn't work the way I want in the rows, but not a major problem & more than likely a user error not a software issue.

Alternatives envisagées

Constant Contact et Mailchimp

Pourquoi choisir BEE Pro

I had to consolidate my clients emails, programs & subscriptions. I did not personally find either of these efficient.

Logiciel antérieur

Constant Contact et Mailchimp

Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Arts de la scène
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Thanks BEE Pro!

Publié le 26/04/2021

Avantages

I was able to set up a free non-profit account for the non-profit I work for. This has helped us create mobile-responsible beautiful emails much quicker and more easily. I’m grateful for the dramatic improvement to our workflow.

Inconvénients

Having to navigate out of the email editor in order to change the preview text and export is sometimes frustrating. I wish it was a next step from building.

Pourquoi passer à BEE Pro

We still use Pardot to send emails, but we use BEE Pro to build the emails. BEE Pro is much easier to use and allows me to create beautiful emails quickly.
Xavier
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Great Job ! really

Publié le 08/12/2020

Great experience, I've contacted the support only once and the answer was clear and simple and I had no other reason to complain, great editor

Avantages

Easy to use, constent improvement. It allows me to make really nice Emails with drag and drop and it's almost perfect on every web client (only Outlook is not always working)

Inconvénients

Honnestly, I don't see a think to say here, it's way cheaper than other editor such as Dartagnan but have only a few less features

Alternatives envisagées

Mailchimp

Pourquoi choisir BEE Pro

Price

Better rendering

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Hey Xavier, great to hear that you like BEE Pro, and that you've also had a good experience with our support team. They'll love to hear that!

Jessica
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Mailchimp's Design Features Weren't Cuttin' It

Publié le 20/04/2021

Beepro has been great. I've been using it to design emails for about 3-4 years now.

Avantages

I love the design features of Beepro - I love how it acts like the world's easiest webpage builder. For example, I moved from Mailchimp to Beepro because of the expanded features - even something simple like editing rows and having 3-columns rows (both of which mailchimp, at least at the time, couldnt do!). I love how you can export as html and upload your email design to other email sending providers (I still use mailchimp as my crm / to send eblasts).

Inconvénients

I really dont have any negatives to speak of!

Réponse de MailUp Traduire en français

Thanks for sharing this, Jessica. Very happy to hear that the design flexibility that BEE provides has been helpful as an add-on to Mailchimp. Also, great to hear that you are enjoying the new page-building features!

Jocelyn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Has always been helpful-now it’s even better!

Publié le 14/12/2020

Excellent. We put out 3 emails + a day in addition to the other print & online content we create. This really makes me so much more efficient. Lifesaver (ahem. Sanity saver) for sure!

Avantages

Super easy to use, with easily accessible history, packaging of images & code, and downloading proofs. So much better than writing the code myself! A timesaver.

Inconvénients

The adaptability of code for MSO use is always a huge PIA no matter which program you use. But I feel that with Beepro there are issues around this in particular and I have to manually go in and check/adjust spacing etc.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for the kind words. We're always super happy when we hear words like "sanity saver"!! And thanks for pointing out compatibility with Microsoft Outlook as an area for improvement. It's a tricky one, as you indicated, but it is indeed something that we are constantly trying to get better at. Thanks again!

Tanis

Easy to Use, Easy to Port

Publié le 08/12/2020

I found BeePro after using Stripo and MailStyler2, and being frustrated with MailChimp, Constant Contact and Hubspots internal tools. I did an assesment, and BeePro beat Stripo because the interface was easier, and it beat MailStyler2 because it is an online tool. I didn't want to download software.

Avantages

We use this software because we provide branded emails to companies that use different email platforms. The email design / editing software across platforms are different, and not always very good. By using BeePro we standardize our design / production on a development platform that is very good. Upon approval of the design / content, porting is very easy.

Inconvénients

I like everything about this software. However, it would be great if platform specific templates could be made, for example for MailChimp. It would save steps to be able to create a design, like monthly online sale, and then be able to export as a template to MailChimp

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Hi Tanis, thanks for sharing your experience. Great to hear that BEE Pro has helped you standardize things. We'd love to hear more about improving the integration with Mailchimp & other sending platforms. Thanks again!

Natalia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The tool that makes email marketing easy

Publié le 27/04/2021

My general impression of BEE is positive as it cuts my designing time and helps me stay creative. It has its small issues (like the one with autosave), but it's the most convenient and affordable tool that I used so far

Avantages

The tool is easy to use due to the user-friendly interface. I love the ability to organize and keep my email designs in separate projects (as I create a lot of different campaigns and BEE helps me keep it clean).

Moreover, they have looots of templates where I get my inspiration (and sometimes save some elements from the templates to use in my designs - it saves my time as I don't try to imitate but use the ready-made element). All you have to do is to enter the words like "newsletter" or "welcome" and you get numerous options to choose from.

Inconvénients

I really need the round corner functionality (to make the corners of the blocks smoother, I need to go to Figma, create a top and the bottom with the round corners, and then insert it as images - but it works badly for devices with dark modes (if the user uses dark mode - he/she gets email where the block changes the color accordingly but the top and the bottom images with round corners don't and it looks pretty bad).

One more thing that sometimes annoys me is the Autosave functionality (I always save any changes I make, but when I get back to the edited email, it offers me to restore autosaved version (which may be the older version), so you really need to be careful with that as autosaved is not always the freshest version so you may lose the changes you've made and saved (!). I haven't found the function where I can see the editing history, and in case of trouble with autosave, that'd be good just to open the history and roll back to the version you need.

Scott

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Vetted many similar products and this was the one.

Publié le 08/12/2020

BeePro helps me be more productive, working faster and better. Really happy with my choice to go with BeePro over other products.

Avantages

Great interface, easy to use. I am able to use it to create emails how I want them, with features I didn't find in other editors. I am able to work more quickly with the Bee editor. I import my emails into Constant Contact, because their editor was too limiting and too slow.

Inconvénients

Would like easy access to the code so I could customize right there in the editor if needed, such as changing the default vertical-align:top to bottom.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Hey Scott, thanks for sharing your thoughts on using BEE Pro with Constant Contact. Great to hear that overall the experience has been a good one, and thanks for the feedback on vertical alignment. We don't have plans to provide access to the code (we're sticking to a no-code editing environment in BEE Pro), but providing more control on vertical alignment is something that we will likely look into as it's been asked already many times. Thanks again!

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Game Changer

Publié le 20/04/2021

BeePro has been a complete game-changer for me. It is so easy to build and edit emails with BeePro. Hands down my favorite program.

Avantages

Bee Pro is the easiest software to learn. Within minutes you are creating beautiful responsive emails.

Inconvénients

Every issue that I've had with the software has been addressed in updates.

Réponse de MailUp Traduire en français

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle! Very happy to hear not only that BEE Pro met your needs, but also that the frequent updates gradually addressed the issues that you were having with it. If there are things that still give you a headache, do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 17/04/2021

Very happy, would love to see an integration with Marketing Cloud.

Avantages

Ease to build emails, love the drag and drop feature (compared to Content Builder in Marketing Cloud)

Inconvénients

Integrating dynamic content blocks with Marketing Cloud/overall integration with MC is non-existant.

Réponse de MailUp Traduire en français

Great to hear you like the ease of use, Tom. We would love to learn more about using dynamic blocks in BEE Pro. Please reach out to us when you have a few minutes so that we can gather more information. Thanks again!

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BEE Pro is great for school communications

Publié le 26/04/2021

BEE Pro has allowed our school district to create fully branded communication that meets the needs of our community.

Avantages

My favorite thing about this product is the ability to include specific hyperlinks to our messages. We use it to send text messages to our families with links to our emails.

Inconvénients

The only con is that it is not yet fully integrated with SchoolMessenger. Would be nice if I did not have to design it on one site and then transfers the HTML.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The easiest email editor compatible with everything

Publié le 18/12/2020

Avantages

I love the simplicity and ease of use with BeePro. They eliminate the time it takes to learn the software by making it intuitive and user-friendly. The .zip and .html files are accurate and transfer to other email softwares quickly. Would recommend BeePro for any single user or team.

Inconvénients

I have no current complaints about this product. I've used it for a year and love it. Maybe they can eventually turn into a software that deploys campaigns as well.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Thanks for the kind words, Eric! No immediate plans to allow you to send an email campaign directly from BEE Pro, but we will continue to invest in making the integration with sending systems as seamless as possible. Thanks again!

Daniel

Amazing Drag and Drop Builder

Publié le 17/12/2020

This software is amazing, you can create great emails in minutes (maybe a little more time at the beginning). You have a great library of templates to start with and they are amazing.

Avantages

It is really easy to use, has the standard+ features you need to create a great email. I have been using this software for the past 2 years to create emails and it is a great solution. It is always improving, I have seen some many changes in the past years.

Inconvénients

As a front end developer there are some things that can’t be done in the editor, but you can always export and modify the code afterwards.

Réponse de MailUp Group Traduire en français

Thanks for the positive feedback, Daniel. Great to hear you liked the improvements we shipped this year!

Steve

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for designers with little coding knowledge

Publié le 27/04/2021

I'm cutting the cost of paying a developer to code the email.

Avantages

I love having full control of designing a HTML email and then building it with ease in BeePro knowing that it will look and perform how I want it to. Usually I rely on a developer to undertake the coding process but now I can deliver the job from start to finish.

Inconvénients

None! I've only benefited greatly from using this software.