Yodeck

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

390 avis

Isaac R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Evaluation

Publié le 07/08/2021

Avantages

Facilite d'utilisation, et bien sur l'intégralité avec d'autres systèmes

Inconvénients

dans l'ensemble ont est très satisfaits sur tout de l'aide inconditionnel du service technique, entre autres

merci

Alexis A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Utilisation de Yodeck depuis 1 an

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

Rapidité de déploiement des documents à partir d'un ordinateur ou d'un téléphone

Inconvénients

J'aurais souhaité pouvoir diffuser des rapports documents Power BI mais les paramètres sécurité de mon entreprise ne le permettent pas. Pouvoir faire des avances, recul, pause dans les diaporamas serait appréciable pour mener des réunions dans les ateliers mais ce n'est peut-être pas possible.

Lawrence W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité

Product platform

Publié le 24/07/2020

I am extremely satisfied with Yodeck as both a digital signage and management platform.

Avantages

I was looking for a digital marketing platform that I could promote to a particular niche market and Yodeck provided most of the features I was looking for. Ease of management, workspaces and user privileges all make this ideal.

Inconvénients

The only problem I experienced was with the scheduling module. Not being able to set a schedule to occur on a particular day for a period means a lot of additional manual scheduling.

Christopher G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Easy to use digital signage solution for Raspberry PI

Publié le 01/03/2021

We use Yodeck as an information system in a public high school cafeteria. Students are presented with PSA images, lunch menus, sports schedules, weather reports and a synchronized clock. The system runs 24 hours a day has has done so without error for more than a year now.

Avantages

Coming from Samsung Magicinfo, Yodeck was far superior in almost every aspect. Wide varieties of media are playable as part of the slide deck, including PDF, images, videos and remote HTML. Our screen sat dead waiting for a solution before we found Yodeck.

Inconvénients

The software does require a connection to the home server to operate, would be nice to have a fully offline mode. I haven't had a chance to test how the system would work in a fully offline environment.

Screenly

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck

Poor support from Samsung forced a change to new software.

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Compatibility with our PI boxes, outstanding user interface, great customer support.
Kalen M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats

Yodeck for Digital Lobby Sign

Publié le 17/08/2021

Avantages

1 free monitor. Very easy to setup with various different media types. Our requirement was to serve up a youtube playlist and this was easy as pie. Auto updates, this thing has been 24/7/365 for a few years now. BYOD

Inconvénients

Price for additional monitors was a little steep for our needs though you do get a great suite. Saved us lots of time over rolling our own with self hosted/open source solutions.

Ken B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not worth it

Publié le 02/04/2020

Poor

Avantages

Product relativity Easy to use but due to lack of features

Inconvénients

Little options for widget. Customer support lousy. No good direction.

Réponse de Flipnode Traduire en français

Hi Ken,

we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping out your Players. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there was a delay in our suppliers shipping out orders. Now, our suppliers have caught up with all pending orders. Our customer support did the best they could to speed things up, I am sorry that we could not serve you as best as possible but it was out of our control.

Concerning features, Yodeck is constantly being developed, so a feature that you might be missing might be released soon. Send over a ticket with your requirements and we can get back to you with estimations on when your required features will be released. If you feel that Yodeck cannot serve your requirements now or in the near future, please reach out and request a refund.

The Yodeck Team

Blaine M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exactly what my church needed!

Publié le 05/06/2021

Avantages

The price and performance of this Yodeck system are incredible. We are saving hundreds of dollars a year and getting a much better product than what we used to use for our digital signage. Functions well and also turns off and on the TVs on schedule which is what we really wanted!

Inconvénients

There are some times where it can seem cumbersome, but once you get the hang of it's not that bad. The support is incredible so we've never had too many issues.

Jimmy G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best digital signage solution we implemented at the ocean reef club

Publié le 06/01/2021

Overall it has been a positive experience, we previously had an unreliable digital signage platform that frequently failed and in turn created many work order on our end (I.T)
YoDeck solved all of our issues.

Avantages

How easy it was to learn and teach other users/ departments to self manage their own signage.

Inconvénients

I did have a few users express how they would like to have their power point animations play in yo deck.
When uploading power point files that have animations on certain slides, those animations show up as still images.

Dustin H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall a great piece of software!

Publié le 25/11/2020

Avantages

It's powerful and has a ton of features that other software like this designed to run on the Raspberry Pi does not have.

Inconvénients

I really have no complaints. If someone who wasn't tech-savvy was trying to navigate the software, it may be a bit difficult for them.

Hansel H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Awesome Product.

Publié le 07/05/2021

We did a remodel of our show room and was looking for a way to do digital advertising and pricing. I ran across this product during the search and compared to others on the market YODECK gave you more bang for your buck. After using this product now for over 2 years I would not use anything else.

Avantages

The ease of use is amazing. Self explanatory and easy to implement

Inconvénients

I can't say that I find anything wrong with this product

ScreenCloud, OptiSigns et REACH

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Way less expensive and the software looked easier to use.
Mark F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and quick digital billboards odne right

Publié le 10/03/2021

We needed a simple and cost-effective digital billboard solution. We looked at other providers and chose what we realize now, which was the simplest solution out there.

Avantages

We were able to get it up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Inconvénients

We have found nothing negative. It appears to be the best out there.

Harrison W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product but does take some getting used to the layers to setup.

Publié le 22/06/2021

In my brief time it is a much more polished product to its competitors and I have many other project sin mind after our testing of it.

Avantages

Easy of deployment and once you figure it out not to bad over all.

Inconvénients

Not all options flow through; for example folders of content to playlists.

Christian B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Digital signeage made easy

Publié le 07/09/2020

With Yodeck we can not only entertain and inform our customers in the waiting areas, but also have the opportunity to provide this service for our customers.

Thanks to the highly scalable structure of the system, not only can small individual solutions be created, but customers with multiple locations and company departments can also be wonderfully supplied.

We are currently working on connecting the shops of several petrol stations to our system built with Yodeck. The test operations for this are already running extremely promisingly.

Avantages

The fact that each individual display can be provided with individual content or combined into groups and locations ensures that a wide range of solutions can be implemented.

The schedules and playlists are a particularly powerful tool for delivering the right content to the right place at the right time.
With yodeck this is solved much more efficiently than we know from other systems.

User roles and work areas make it possible for technically less experienced people to provide content for the displays without jeopardizing the security and functionality of the entire system.
Anyone who knows other solutions knows that this cannot be taken for granted.

We are happy to now not only be able to use the various possibilities ourselves, but also to have found an extremely interesting new product for our customers.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, some processes were much more complex, not clearly explained, poorly labeled or misleadingly translated. In addition, some functions that were important to us were missing.

However, since the software is continuously being improved, these problems could gradually be resolved, so that Yodeck has now become a powerful tool at a fair price that flexibly adapts to the needs of the users.

For digital menu boards, we would like to be able to show and hide content in an animated manner and to move it across the screen with keyframes, a timeline or such.

Graeme M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product does everything I want.

Publié le 26/08/2020

Before I found Yodeck I would have to travel to the coffee shop to update a PowerPoint presentation which ran on a tower PC under one of the customer tables. If I was on holiday it would not get updated until I returned. Now I can update the display from my home or anywhere on the planet. Another advantage is the time out feature. Before I would have to put in an expiry date in the notes so I knew when to delete them then go through them all looking at the expiry date and delete them.

Avantages

This is a fantastic product it is so easy to use and set up. I administrator the display in a charity coffee shop in Scotland and have updated this screen from South Africa, Vietnam, Germany and many other places while on holiday. The timeout feature is a fantastic feature which I use all the time. The Free option is perfect for us and is very much appreciated. I have also installed it in a small Solar company next to our coffee shop which they administer themselves.
Great product 10/10.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would say is the SAVE button position be more consistent in its location. Some screens it's at the top others at the bottom. A very trivial thing but it's all I can think of at the moment. The ability to have a slide automatically deleted ounce its expiry date has passed would be good would just date that bit extra time. Just a tick box so that you would still have the option to keep it.

Andries K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ultimate digital signage tool!

Publié le 06/02/2020

We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Avantages

- Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all!
- Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription.
- Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play!
- Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Inconvénients

No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

Xibo

Logiciel antérieur

Xibo
Christopher P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super Easy To use and Setup !!!

Publié le 01/11/2019

We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Avantages

Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Inconvénients

I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

Réponse de Flipnode Traduire en français

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones.

The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

Austin D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique

Blair House Community Bulletin Board

Publié le 31/01/2021

At the age of 70 my age and IQ I was able to create a system that improves so many people's lives with a easy learning curve for free and still have the energy engagement page displayed.

Avantages

I have a blog for the Blair House a seniors residence in Ottawa Ontario Canada and this Yodeck software has given me the ability to display in real time The bus schedule for our bus stops ( 4 in total ), plus the weather, Emergency warnings system, Our Community Events Calendar, Covid 19 status all edited from my home pc or cell phone.
In Canada we are a bilingual country English and French so all the webpages have to be repeated in both languages. easy as can be.
The building is an Ottawa Community Housing building with an energy engagement program that consists of a monitor in the lobby that informs tenants of how much energy is being used ( electricity and gas) and compares it with other similar buildings .
Now the information is of some value to the tenants as they do not have to wait outside in the rain or cold to catch a bus.
I was somewhat concerned about the new Raspberry Pi 4 that replaced the Pi 3 as to how much work it would be to upgrade it involved 8 letters and a hyphen WOW works fine!
This is by far one of the best Raspberry projects that I have come across thumbs up.

Inconvénients

In the Ottawa Community Housing building we have a large percentage of people that do not speak either of Our official languages and it would be nice to incorporate Google Translate into this platform.
I would like to see a camera on the raspberry Pi that could scan a QR code that when displayed would translate to the appropriate language.
It is very important to try to create a hands free environment in this time of Covid.

Richard S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Digital signage for large secondary school

Publié le 12/12/2019

Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Avantages

All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages.

Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

Screenly

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck

Wanted the ability to use normal TV screens and update remotely.

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Trialed YoDeck and worked brilliantly for us.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Perfect Balance of Features/Reliability/Price for Digital Signage

Publié le 15/01/2021

Using it for a nationwide digital signage network. Content is web based. Very Happy with performance and pricing.

Avantages

Best digital signage platform for displaying websites and HTML5 content. Raspberry Pi 4 expanded RAM options make a huge difference for complex visualizations!

Inconvénients

A little technical to set up for the average user. Its worth the tradeoff for power in my opinion though.

OnSign TV

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck

Pricing, and support for web content.

Logiciel antérieur

OnSign TV
John M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

A+ Cloud Based Signage !

Publié le 07/11/2019

I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Avantages

Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Inconvénients

I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

Rich L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Perfect for our needs!

Publié le 04/06/2020

The best part about Yodeck is that I can get a message out to our employees in under five minutes. I can't imagine a better system for our needs.

Avantages

We are a small manufacturing plant that needed a convenient way of passing messages along to all of our staff that work at all times of the day. I simply create slides in PowerPoint and quickly upload them to Yodeck. The software is extremely easy to use and fits our needs perfectly.

Inconvénients

I have tried implementing some of the widgets and they don't always fit the screen, and sometimes don't work so it is hard to depend on them enough to use them.

Michael K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

There is no better value

Publié le 02/01/2020

Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Avantages

Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Inconvénients

Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.

Frank C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Fantastic Solution for Video Displays at our C-Store Chain

Publié le 20/03/2020

We have been quite happy with YoDeck. They have been quite responsive when we had questions, and were a huge help as we worked to set up our first store with 15 monitors and 15 Raspberry Pi units. We are overall very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Avantages

The ease and speed of updating our content at will is the best part about YoDeck and our Raspberry Pi video units. I can update from almost anywhere...can even do most content updates from my phone.

Inconvénients

We had sought a solution that would allow us to sync 10 - 15 monitors in our stores. Unfortunately the only way to get that right now is a system that is way out of our budget for the size stores that we have. YoDeck and Raspberry Pi video units were as close as we could get - though they don't sync up as of yet - they were well within our budget.

FirePoint

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Quality of the product and price of the service & video units.
Mark M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Fantastic and Inexpensive Digital SIgnage Solution for a small restaurant

Publié le 06/07/2021

Yodeck allowed us to cost-effectively test digital signage in our restaurant and has been a very positive addition to our branding and customer experience efforts. Even with their paid plan ($7.99/screen/month), we've found so many ways to utilize it that we consider it a very high ROI investment.

Avantages

We wanted something very inexpensive to be able to change the slideshow on the TV in the dining area of our restaurant easily and remotely. Yodeck was amazingly simple to set up, even using your own Raspberry Pi, and the Free lifetime plan for one monitor obviously can't be beaten.

We used just the free plan for about a year, but it is so convenient and easy to use remotely that we've gone to the paid plan to use a second screen as a digital menu. We've also designed our upcoming second location specifically to take advantage of 2-3 screens there as well.

Inconvénients

You need to invest a bit of time initially to get used to how to upload media, create playlists and schedules, assign things to monitors, etc., but their documentation is clear and thorough. Overall, I'd describe Yodeck as complex, but straightforward.

Tom erik B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations gouvernementales
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great!

Publié le 18/11/2019

Yodeck solved our need to keep the team updated in a easy way. The municipality in which I work, has a hich cost, heavy and extremely low intuitive system for handling information onscreen. So when I discovered Yodeck, I was thrilled. It solved all of our needs, and the one lisence I needed, was free. I installed it on an old Raspberry PI, and it works like a charm. Now it work as a center for information in our office of about 30 employees. Except that I have to take a clean install of the system every 2-3 month, it works as a charm. So we are excited.

Avantages

It's just GREAT! It solved all of our problems, for free.

Inconvénients

I have yet to discover any cons... The only problem is that I have to take a clean install of my OLD Raspberry PI every 2-3 month. But I reccon this is the PIs fault, not the system.

SmartSign2go

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

My job already has a lisence of this product, but it is really crap!!