Yodeck

Plateforme cloud d'affichage dynamique

Note globale

4,9 /5
(445)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,8/5
Fonctionnalités
4,7/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,7/5
Support client
4,8/5

99%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Avis sur 445

Brisson M.
Note globale
  • Industry: Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

outils formidable

Publié le 09/01/2022

Avantages

l'installation sur un Raspberry est simple et prend peu de temps
la gestion reste simple et épurer

Inconvénients

il manque un menu de configuration étape par étape ce qui est dommage mais la prise en main ce fait facilement

Isaac R.
Note globale
  • Industry: Médias de diffusion
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Evaluation

Publié le 07/08/2021

Avantages

Facilite d'utilisation, et bien sur l'intégralité avec d'autres systèmes

Inconvénients

dans l'ensemble ont est très satisfaits sur tout de l'aide inconditionnel du service technique, entre autres

merci

Capafons F.
Note globale
  • Industry: Hôtellerie
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficacité et bon rapport qualité prix

Publié le 29/10/2021

Avantages

Facilité de mise en oeuvre, qualité des templates.
Nombreux widget disponibles.

Inconvénients

Rien tout est facile, il faut prendre le temps de suivre le guide. Ensuite il n'y a plus qu'à faire.

Alexis A.
Note globale
  • Industry: Matériaux de construction
  • Company size: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Utilisation de Yodeck depuis 1 an

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

Rapidité de déploiement des documents à partir d'un ordinateur ou d'un téléphone

Inconvénients

J'aurais souhaité pouvoir diffuser des rapports documents Power BI mais les paramètres sécurité de mon entreprise ne le permettent pas. Pouvoir faire des avances, recul, pause dans les diaporamas serait appréciable pour mener des réunions dans les ateliers mais ce n'est peut-être pas possible.

Lawrence W.
Note globale
  • Industry: Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Product platform

Publié le 24/07/2020

I am extremely satisfied with Yodeck as both a digital signage and management platform.

Avantages

I was looking for a digital marketing platform that I could promote to a particular niche market and Yodeck provided most of the features I was looking for. Ease of management, workspaces and user privileges all make this ideal.

Inconvénients

The only problem I experienced was with the scheduling module. Not being able to set a schedule to occur on a particular day for a period means a lot of additional manual scheduling.

Julie B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Automobile
  • Company size: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

So easy to use

Publié le 06/12/2021

Avantages

Being able to see if a TV is offline and even getting a screenshot. Having multiple locations that can each have their own separate content. Being able to integrate stand alone slides along with videos.

Inconvénients

More options would be nice with the "ticker" and "time and date" features, such as fonts and colors.

Ken B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Not worth it

Publié le 02/04/2020

Poor

Avantages

Product relativity Easy to use but due to lack of features

Inconvénients

Little options for widget. Customer support lousy. No good direction.

Réponse de Flipnode Traduire en français

Hi Ken,

we would like to apologize for the delay in shipping out your Players. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there was a delay in our suppliers shipping out orders. Now, our suppliers have caught up with all pending orders. Our customer support did the best they could to speed things up, I am sorry that we could not serve you as best as possible but it was out of our control.

Concerning features, Yodeck is constantly being developed, so a feature that you might be missing might be released soon. Send over a ticket with your requirements and we can get back to you with estimations on when your required features will be released. If you feel that Yodeck cannot serve your requirements now or in the near future, please reach out and request a refund.

Thank you,
The Yodeck Team

Derek B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Hôtellerie
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wonderful App

Publié le 27/11/2021

Avantages

I have a single screen in a rental property that I want to utilize for information sharing about local businesses, welcome information and details about the property. Other similar products either do not work (failed installs with unresolved bugs) or expect you to pay. Yodeck offers all the features I could hope for in a robust and well built application and it's free as advertised. Amazing!!

Inconvénients

The application is quite easy to use, no cons identified yet

Mika alexander H.
Note globale
  • Industry: Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

We found our digital solution and are happy with it :-)

Publié le 30/11/2021

Everything worked fine from the beginning. We ordered two raspberry´s as devices. They are pre-configured including our WIFI settings and ready to use. They were sent by UPS and were delivered already the next day (Greece -> Germany). We are happy!

Avantages

It´s easy to use and very intuitive. It is a cloud based software so you login into their website. Everything is explained well and can be used just right away. They just launched a webbrowser based digital signage player. So you only need a pc and a webbrowser to show a digital signage show. It is still a "beta version" but it works fine.

Inconvénients

Nothing negative has yet been discovered :-)

Alternatives envisagées 

Play Digital Signage

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

I liked to work with PLAY, but the presentations got stuck regularly on the screens. Furthermore one screen per month would cost approx. 16 US$ which is much too high.
Francis F.
Note globale
  • Industry: Design graphique
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product for the price but need to buy another equipment to be up and running,

Publié le 02/01/2022

Since we tryint in free....Everthing went good so far. As long of the designer or creating template.

Avantages

THe ease of use of Apps and the product in general

Inconvénients

We have to buy another equipement to deploy our solution so it not available build in on the Roku Channel that we buy. So we descide to go with another solution available.

Alternatives envisagées 

OptiSigns

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

I did not swicht i dont want to wait the order to be able to be up and running fast for my customer.
Chris W.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Using Yodeck in an Elementary Schoool Setting

Publié le 03/01/2022

Yodeck has constantly updated their experience adding new features in the 2 years that we have been using it. The few times that I have needed to contact support, they have been quick in responding to my questions which is important to us.

Avantages

I love the ease of use of Yodeck and the ability to use it anywhere that I have a internet connection. Being able to change and push out information from any web browser makes it very appealing. We previously used Google Slides to push out information to our monitors in the building and this is so much easier and much more robust.

Inconvénients

So far I have not found anything that it can't do for our needs.

Tolga A.
Note globale
  • Industry: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Absolutely impressed

Publié le 09/01/2022

I'm using Yodeck since years and can prefer it in comparison to other Digital Signage solutions.

Avantages

Yodeck is very easy to set up and use. It's features are various and great. Especially as a Digital Signage usage.

Inconvénients

The easy way to configurate and the UI are stunning.

Thomas D.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Perfect software!

Publié le 17/11/2021

Avantages

It has so many features, we used other software before and it was expensive but this one is so much cheaper and better

Inconvénients

The loading time for some widgets like google presentation, it takes like 5 sec with a message on screen loading widget.

Cammy B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Divertissement
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best of the best!

Publié le 01/12/2021

Incredible. Class software!!

Avantages

The “come on board and try” approach - the “let us do it or customise to your liking” approach… too much to list

Inconvénients

If I were to be picky, I wish you could overlay timers over images in playlists (for example a Christmas countdown timer)

Christian B.
Note globale
  • Industry: Marketing et publicité
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Digital signeage made easy

Publié le 07/09/2020

With Yodeck we can not only entertain and inform our customers in the waiting areas, but also have the opportunity to provide this service for our customers.

Thanks to the highly scalable structure of the system, not only can small individual solutions be created, but customers with multiple locations and company departments can also be wonderfully supplied.

We are currently working on connecting the shops of several petrol stations to our system built with Yodeck. The test operations for this are already running extremely promisingly.

Avantages

The fact that each individual display can be provided with individual content or combined into groups and locations ensures that a wide range of solutions can be implemented.

The schedules and playlists are a particularly powerful tool for delivering the right content to the right place at the right time.
With yodeck this is solved much more efficiently than we know from other systems.

User roles and work areas make it possible for technically less experienced people to provide content for the displays without jeopardizing the security and functionality of the entire system.
Anyone who knows other solutions knows that this cannot be taken for granted.

We are happy to now not only be able to use the various possibilities ourselves, but also to have found an extremely interesting new product for our customers.

Inconvénients

In the beginning, some processes were much more complex, not clearly explained, poorly labeled or misleadingly translated. In addition, some functions that were important to us were missing.

However, since the software is continuously being improved, these problems could gradually be resolved, so that Yodeck has now become a powerful tool at a fair price that flexibly adapts to the needs of the users.

For digital menu boards, we would like to be able to show and hide content in an animated manner and to move it across the screen with keyframes, a timeline or such.

Graeme M.
Note globale
  • Industry: Loisirs, voyage et tourisme
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product does everything I want.

Publié le 26/08/2020

Before I found Yodeck I would have to travel to the coffee shop to update a PowerPoint presentation which ran on a tower PC under one of the customer tables. If I was on holiday it would not get updated until I returned. Now I can update the display from my home or anywhere on the planet. Another advantage is the time out feature. Before I would have to put in an expiry date in the notes so I knew when to delete them then go through them all looking at the expiry date and delete them.

Avantages

This is a fantastic product it is so easy to use and set up. I administrator the display in a charity coffee shop in Scotland and have updated this screen from South Africa, Vietnam, Germany and many other places while on holiday. The timeout feature is a fantastic feature which I use all the time. The Free option is perfect for us and is very much appreciated. I have also installed it in a small Solar company next to our coffee shop which they administer themselves.
Great product 10/10.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I would say is the SAVE button position be more consistent in its location. Some screens it's at the top others at the bottom. A very trivial thing but it's all I can think of at the moment. The ability to have a slide automatically deleted ounce its expiry date has passed would be good would just date that bit extra time. Just a tick box so that you would still have the option to keep it.

Andries K.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Company size: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ultimate digital signage tool!

Publié le 06/02/2020

We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Avantages

- Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all!
- Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription.
- Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play!
- Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Inconvénients

No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

Alternatives envisagées 

Xibo

Logiciel antérieur 

Xibo
Christopher P.
Note globale
  • Industry: Vente au détail
  • Company size: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Super Easy To use and Setup !!!

Publié le 01/11/2019

We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Avantages

Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Inconvénients

I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

Réponse de Flipnode Traduire en français

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones.

http://support.yodeck.com/forums/301815-general

The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

Austin D.
Note globale
  • Industry: Organisme social ou civique
  • Company size: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Blair House Community Bulletin Board

Publié le 31/01/2021

At the age of 70 my age and IQ I was able to create a system that improves so many people's lives with a easy learning curve for free and still have the energy engagement page displayed.

Avantages

I have a blog for the Blair House a seniors residence in Ottawa Ontario Canada and this Yodeck software has given me the ability to display in real time The bus schedule for our bus stops ( 4 in total ), plus the weather, Emergency warnings system, Our Community Events Calendar, Covid 19 status all edited from my home pc or cell phone.
In Canada we are a bilingual country English and French so all the webpages have to be repeated in both languages. easy as can be.
The building is an Ottawa Community Housing building with an energy engagement program that consists of a monitor in the lobby that informs tenants of how much energy is being used ( electricity and gas) and compares it with other similar buildings .
Now the information is of some value to the tenants as they do not have to wait outside in the rain or cold to catch a bus.
I was somewhat concerned about the new Raspberry Pi 4 that replaced the Pi 3 as to how much work it would be to upgrade it involved 8 letters and a hyphen WOW works fine!
This is by far one of the best Raspberry projects that I have come across thumbs up.

Inconvénients

In the Ottawa Community Housing building we have a large percentage of people that do not speak either of Our official languages and it would be nice to incorporate Google Translate into this platform.
I would like to see a camera on the raspberry Pi that could scan a QR code that when displayed would translate to the appropriate language.
It is very important to try to create a hands free environment in this time of Covid.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Industry: Immobilier
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect Balance of Features/Reliability/Price for Digital Signage

Publié le 15/01/2021

Using it for a nationwide digital signage network. Content is web based. Very Happy with performance and pricing.

Avantages

Best digital signage platform for displaying websites and HTML5 content. Raspberry Pi 4 expanded RAM options make a huge difference for complex visualizations!

Inconvénients

A little technical to set up for the average user. Its worth the tradeoff for power in my opinion though.

Alternatives envisagées 

OnSign TV

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck 

Pricing, and support for web content.

Logiciel antérieur 

OnSign TV
Richard S.
Note globale
  • Industry: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Digital signage for large secondary school

Publié le 12/12/2019

Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Avantages

All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages.

Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

Alternatives envisagées 

Screenly

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck 

Wanted the ability to use normal TV screens and update remotely.

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Trialed YoDeck and worked brilliantly for us.
John M.
Note globale
  • Industry: Biens de consommation
  • Company size: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A+ Cloud Based Signage !

Publié le 07/11/2019

I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Avantages

Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Inconvénients

I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

Rich L.
Note globale
  • Industry: Production alimentaire
  • Company size: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Perfect for our needs!

Publié le 04/06/2020

The best part about Yodeck is that I can get a message out to our employees in under five minutes. I can't imagine a better system for our needs.

Avantages

We are a small manufacturing plant that needed a convenient way of passing messages along to all of our staff that work at all times of the day. I simply create slides in PowerPoint and quickly upload them to Yodeck. The software is extremely easy to use and fits our needs perfectly.

Inconvénients

I have tried implementing some of the widgets and they don't always fit the screen, and sometimes don't work so it is hard to depend on them enough to use them.

Christopher G.
Note globale
  • Industry: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Company size: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use digital signage solution for Raspberry PI

Publié le 01/03/2021

We use Yodeck as an information system in a public high school cafeteria. Students are presented with PSA images, lunch menus, sports schedules, weather reports and a synchronized clock. The system runs 24 hours a day has has done so without error for more than a year now.

Avantages

Coming from Samsung Magicinfo, Yodeck was far superior in almost every aspect. Wide varieties of media are playable as part of the slide deck, including PDF, images, videos and remote HTML. Our screen sat dead waiting for a solution before we found Yodeck.

Inconvénients

The software does require a connection to the home server to operate, would be nice to have a fully offline mode. I haven't had a chance to test how the system would work in a fully offline environment.

Alternatives envisagées 

Screenly

Pourquoi choisir Yodeck 

Poor support from Samsung forced a change to new software.

Pourquoi passer à Yodeck

Compatibility with our PI boxes, outstanding user interface, great customer support.
Michael K.
Note globale
  • Industry: Construction
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

There is no better value

Publié le 02/01/2020

Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Avantages

Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Inconvénients

Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.