Doodly

Logiciel d'animation pour tableau blanc

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

37 avis

Arun Sarathy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Not bad for a whiteboard animation software!

Publié le 18/11/2022

Overall, for a tool with a lifetime license, I'm happy with Doodly and expect little. They also provide frequent updates, so that's sweet!

Avantages

1. Pricing: I believe sometimes there is a lifetime-license that gets advertised. I was lucky to see one and grabbed it. Boy, it was worth it! Doodly is my first experience with a whiteboard animation software and it met all my requirements; until I found a serious flaw in its design - which I mentioned in the Cons. (this is just me and you could be better off without this feature)2. Ease of use: it's quite easy to use, right out of the box. The UI is self-explanatory.3. We can easily import external SVG files and customize our drawings. It is not always smooth and requires some work, but it works!4. They provide frequent updates, as far as I've noticed.

Inconvénients

1. I don't like its rendering speed. It can be improved. But any whiteboard animation tool has slow rendering, not sure why!2. VideoScribe - a similar whiteboard animation software has a feature that can show all our images/designs on a single infinite canvas page. Doodly is a page by page animation tool - the video output cannot show all the designs zoomed out in the end. This is a serious drawback for me because I want to show the "big picture" with all my images in the end of the video - VideoScribe has that option right off the bat, but Doodly fails in that.3. Doodly, and its maker, seem to 'sell' every component associated with Doodly that could easily be provided with a simple straight-forward pricing. For e.g. I first bought the basic Doodly tool, then they offered me as an upsell the color version. This was sick! I would expect color option to come along with the base version and not pay again separately for the same image to use in color. Again, VideoScribe was generous here.

Md. Rezaul

Amazing App but You Need to Get the Upgrade Offers to Have the Best Experience

Publié le 03/01/2022

Doodly is only inexpensive if you buy the Basic Version, which is now available for sale as LTD. The Basic Version comes with only the Black & White version, despite the fact that the developer gives a gift of colored components to Basic Doodly subscribers. Then the tale of push selling begins.

> There is an OTO for the Rainbow Version, which includes colorful props and assets

> For the Premium Temples there will be an OTO. $$

> For the Premium Training, there is an OTO. $$

[However, they included a wonderful playlist for Doodly users, which is a terrific way to get started and experiment with the program.]

> OTO for the AI Voiceover App $$

> OTO for the AI Copywriter $$

> Might be a few more?

Avantages

I bought this for my blogs first and then to fulfill clients’ requirements if it is needed fully. It is absolutely amazing. It is straightforward to use, and you can create professional-looking animated videos within minutes. It is great for explaining the concept of any service or product. I am still learning thanks to this app, and it has a lot more potential than you would think at first glance because of just how little tech know-how required!

Inconvénients

Doodly is a great tool that takes advantage of creative, design-driven people. Though the capability to make a visual mind map has been patented by Doodly, their Basic Version is still quite budget friendly for those just starting out or are in need of a powerful diagramming app at work or school. Users can choose from seventy-seven preloaded templates and download whatever basic assets they want the software to use when presenting their doodles to others (Black & White Templates). However, there is also an option if you need some premade doodle templates or want something colorful (Rainbow Templates). Additionally, there are other templates available such as Business Templates and Training Templates that range up to more than $250 altogether!

Marcius

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best explainer video creation tool

Publié le 07/07/2021

Doodly is great for what it is and what is supposed to be. You can easily create fancy looking explainer videos, and if you're creative enough, can end up making very professional looking videos. Lately I've been creating videos without the drawing hand, just the drawing-without the hand, which makes things look more professional when drawing diagrams and other stuff.
So with a little creativity, the purposes can be quite wide, not just the normal cartoon-looking explainer videos. Tie this with other video editing software and you'll be calling yourself a pro in video producing.

Avantages

The easiest way to create an explainer video. It has a tons of ready-made drawings that you can search for inside the software. Just select the one you want, and the tool will automatically make it as a drawing.

There are a huge amount of assets ready to use, but if you don't find what you're looking for, you can import your own and use the "edit" tool where you can place points on how the drawing hand will make that drawing appear in the video. Honestly, in my opinion, this is the best feature.

Using this, you can use whatever image you want and just tell it how to draw, and you'll have a nice explainer video, with custom drawings, that makes your video unique. This is a lengthier process than normal, since you have to teach the tool how the hand needs to move, but for me, it's better.

The options you have is how fast or slow you want the hand to draw the asset. You can also chose different hand styles, with a shirt, without a shirt, different pen types, and even cartoon hands!

Another great option is you can choose whatever background you want to use. The standard is white, but you can also switch to a blackboard, a greenboard, a glassboard and even CUSTOM - where you upload whatever background you want. This is great if you want it written over a video, or special slides. Again, I like custom the most, but make sure the assets you are using or uploading have transparency for best looking results.

Inconvénients

There is rainbow add-on that gives you "colorful" assets, but it basically just gives the option to have those previous characters be filled with color. The color in these assets doesn't have a nice path for the hand to move when filling them up. It just goes to a standard fill, which isn't fancy at all, and looks un-natural to the rest of the drawing. To be honest, I don't even use this add-on and it seems like a lazy attempt to get more money.
There is also no way to mass-add assets that are made for doodly. Over time I got several assets that I've received as a bonus or reward through email, but I just got an archive with image files. Of course I can add these in, but they don't have the drawing paths included, so I would need to edit and configure the drawing paths manually. There are no specific software file types for these types of assets.
You can also buy assets from the marketplace, which I've never done, but I'd expect those to have the drawing paths included in the purchase.

Darlene
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Not Aligned to the Marketed User

Publié le 18/11/2022

Initially, I enjoyed using Doodly. I had great ideas and plans for how I could use the software. But as I used it, I began to be frustrated with the lack of templates. There was a way to suggest features, but the templates were not a part of Doodly when I used it. There were also very limited transitions, so the finished product of mine (and that of most of the others whose work I saw) were cheap looking, unprofessional, and just lacking in style. If the product had been marketed to those skilled in design, it would make sense. But the resource required a pre-existing knowledge of these things--all the while being promoted to amateurs. In order to get an excellent product, too much time was required. Most people using the product are trying to start up something. But the promises of how a Doodly video could help in this start up actually backfired and became detrimental to the start-up. The resulting low-quality videos I saw coming out of the Doodly FB group actually were laughable. All of this is tied to the company MARKETING to those with little skill, promising high quality products, all the while not providing strong TEMPLATES to use to make the product feel and look professional. There also were no strong video training resources to give principles of design to the untrained /non-graphics-design users they had marketed this to.

Avantages

I liked the principle of doodle software. I liked that the animations could theoretically be implemented by people of any skill level.

Inconvénients

Though in theory the idea of using doodle-creation software is easy and user-friendly, in fact, to use the software WELL it takes a long time with a high learning curve and high time-on-task. No training, no templates, and little customer service lined up to big promises and unachievable examples.

Alternatives envisagées

Animaker

Pourquoi passer à Doodly

The cost, with "ending soon" price of about $70 (which has laughably been an "ending soon" price for at least 7 years). In the end, I lost faith in this type of software.
Victor
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of The Best Doodle Video Software Out There!

Publié le 19/07/2022

Doodly is just one of the best doodly video software you can find online!
I own several different video software and among them, I have Doodly as a doodle software and Toonly as a 2D animation software both from Bryxen!

I was looking online for video creating software and I tried many of them and eventually, I kept only the ones I truly found useful and with a great team behind them!

I have Doodly and I love it! I never had even one thought to ask for a refund because it is what I need.

I advise everyone who comes across Doodly just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but you WILL!

I have Enterprise Membership for both Doodly and Toonly!

Love it! It is a 5 Star! They constantly work on improvement and periodically release new updates!

Thank you Doodly for the most recent (01.28.2021) FREE Digital Marketing Bundle!

Avantages

I like everything about Doodly. I like that it is very easy and intuitive to use and I can create amazing doodle explainer videos. I like the drag & drop feature, I like the multitude of drawing hands, I like the multiple boards I can choose for my scenes and even custom my board for my scene. I like the rainbow feature/integration what makes the videos so much better by bringing colour to my scenes, props and characters. I I like the prebuilt templates so if I need a ready made explainer video they have it there for me to customise myself. I like that I'm able to organise my projects in folders right inside the software dashboard. I also like that I'm able to select multiple elements on the canvas and align them. There as so much more features I like in Doodly!

Inconvénients

For this value and for everything that Doodly allow you to achieve regarding doodle videos I can't really name something as least liked.

Hossamudin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Awesome software

Publié le 26/04/2022

has been awesome for my team to use, and my trainees.

Avantages

Doodly is one of the best whiteboard animation software I've ever used!

Inconvénients

Well, the render time takes more than usual even for a good pc, sometimes...

Revanth
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Excellent software for creating Doodle Videos

Publié le 11/02/2022

Coloured Doodles or just Sketched, we were able to add any of them, and the varity of options to choose, video animations for Writing and and erasing the doodles was quite impressive.

Avantages

I liked its working Interface, it has all the necessary features to smoothly create a Doodle video. A wide variety of Doodle images are their to choose from. Other than Adding doodles we can also add Customisable text and Music. Their is also option to add Custom Doodles. This application has all the features and functions to create an advanced and easy to understand Doodle videos , it is depending on editor that how proper and Clear video he will create.

Inconvénients

I haven't found any issues, but as a suggestion I would recommend to add, the 3d doodles to make video more advanced.

Bed Prakash
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Best Video Editing For My Educational Video

Publié le 15/12/2021

I am using doodly for creating my ads campaign video that increases my sales and conversion rate. Sometimes I use to create presentations by using doodly which is more eye-appealing and grabs the attention of all presentation participants.

Avantages

Doodly supports multiple templates, characters packs that enable the creator to create a video with rocket speed. Doodly is suitable for educational videos, marketing videos, and analytical videos.

Inconvénients

They do not disclose their pricing in a transparent way. They regularly promote one-time payment plans but you need to know one thing that you have some limitations on an on-time plan that you get noticed in ads. If you are willing to use enterprise characters and templates you need to buy separately from the doodly marketplace.

glen
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

The Power of Explainer Videos

Publié le 08/06/2022

I like the ability to start strongly with production and the ability to find how to videos and apply the learning quickly.
It's about creating short, simple explainer videos that keep the viewer fixated on the screen with the animation, getting the message across effectively.

Avantages

This software is very easy to get a grasp of. Doodly supplies a host of short videos on YouTube covering all aspects of use. It's possible to create a video within minutes.

Inconvénients

The editing stage can look a little low res and jittery, but that's to enable editing at a fast pace. Once you have rendered the video, it is in high res.

Rogelio
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Passive aggressive marketing

Publié le 05/10/2021

It was very unpleasant to see this message when I was buying this and you got to the part where they were offering you to upgrade it to add more doodles:

"No thanks, I don't want Lifeime Enterprise Membership which includes access to 4,516 additional images, 100 more audio files, 20 extra video templates and other awesome benefits, I realize I'll never have this chance again"

Come on! What are they doing? After buying the standard version, I got several emails about upgrading to enterprise premium version again and again and how fast the clock was ticking out. Not good for a product which isn't that good.

Avantages

You can illustrate videos really quick. It has a library of items you can use and that animation of the hand drawing while you have the audio commenting lets you create fewer scenes while delivering the audio content.

Inconvénients

It has 2 versions: the standard and the premium. There's not much of a difference between the 2 just that it has more doodles to work with. But there are several doodles that are badly drawn or difficult to work with. I chose a doodle named "Amanda" and there are like 5 of these Amanda doodles that show her face as if she had a seizure with half of the face ok and an eye all twisted like if she were high.

The extra doodles you don't get with premium aren't that good. You aren't missing a thing.

You can't edit the sounds. You just have the chance to put them and that's it. No trimming, no volume.

The edit GUI let's you put items above the other, which is intended but you can't change the order of how are they drawn if you don't mess the layers and end up putting an item behind of another breaking the whole idea you were designing.

Finally, the preview won't let you start from a desired point, you need to start from the start every time you want to preview your work and you can't add markers to the timeline either.

Jose Manuel
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Doodly. Great toool to create videos

Publié le 13/03/2022

I'm very happy with this software. I can create videos very quickly and moreover these videos are very attractive. I can also use my own images to create these videos.
Finally, I can add music to my videos. I like it a lot.
You can create videos for you own for selling them.
Today, video marketing is very important and Doodly could help you a lot.

Avantages

I like the final video, because is different to the other type videos. These videos attracts users' attention

Inconvénients

There are some capabilities that you have to pay, like images with colors and additional templates

Puneet
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to create engaging video content with minimum effort

Publié le 02/09/2021

I needed a tool that could help me create high-converting doodle videos. This tool not only saves me time but does a great job of creating professional-looking videos with minimum effort. Doodly is super easy to use! The coolest thing is, I can upload my own images, doodle over them and add my own voiceover, it's really easy to use and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Avantages

This is one of the best video creation tools I've used in a while, it's super easy to use and I can create my own explainer videos in minutes, instead of paying someone else to do it, I'm using Doodly to make videos for my courses and for marketing as well. What I like most about Doodly is
- Ability to upload my own images
- Free preloaded soundtracks for background music
- Ability to upload your font styles
- Custom voice over audio
- No limits over the number of videos, create unlimited videos!

Inconvénients

- Internet connection is a must in order to use the software
- The Length of preloaded soundtracks are short, even I couldn't find soundtracks of more than 3 mins in length

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simply Solution to add a little more life into your presentations

Publié le 19/09/2021

Overall, Doodly is a cheap and effective tool that can turn standard presentations into an animated clip. For the price, it is worth it.

Avantages

Doodly is really easy to use. The drag and drop functionality allows the user to create quick and simple animated presentations

Inconvénients

The image library isn't as big as other software, but it does do its job. It was annoying to have to pay for the coloured images.

Sergio

Doodly Is Perfect For Explainer Videos

Publié le 21/03/2022

Doodly helped me by creating professional explainer doodle videos for my freelance clients.

Avantages

I love the simple user interface how easy it is to create a scene, drag and drop characters, add voiceovers, and benefit from an existing template.

Inconvénients

The standard plan (67$ lifetime) is far from enough, offers limited features, and offers a lot of upsells after buying the license; on the other side, their customer support is far from professional, they never resolved my issue.

Emmanuel

Nice software

Publié le 21/10/2022

Avantages

It is easy to use when it comes to making doodly video, the structure, whiteboard, glass board, green board, it is really lovely.

Inconvénients

You have to upgrade before you can use some important features but you can import your files from your computer.

Gurvitch
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

The best of its kind!

Publié le 02/09/2021

Avantages

It is the best budget friendly software for whiteboard animation. It works so fine and have a lot of cool products associated with it. The images are really amazing!

Inconvénients

It would be awesome to post directly from the software.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Software solution for Coaches

Publié le 18/11/2022

For the price, a really good and different way to present what I do. Doodly are responsive if you have a query

Avantages

A great way to showcase what I do and make that available to my prospective clients. Being able to create a presentation in a different way is great

Inconvénients

Some features are a little more complex like adding the audio track. Some images are not quite right and it can be hard to import your own.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Explainer vids made (almost) easy

Publié le 20/08/2021

Good, but after creating a few productions they all look alike. They recently created an add-on a "character builder", no experience with it yet but sounds interesting.

Avantages

The tool is easy to use for the basic creation of explainer material. But some more advanced scenes require hacks, no good interface has been provided for them (movement for example)

Inconvénients

The marketing and sales of enhancement. Always the same "we have spend.... week / months / years" adding coloured items. But for you, for a limited time only, you can get access for ... (<-- amazing price here).

Michael

Quick Video Creation

Publié le 19/05/2022

Doodly makes it easy for me to create whiteboard or explainer-type videos for my clients and my own companies.

Doodly is affordable and easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of animated or explainer videos for their business.

Avantages

Videos are easy to create and edit. I like that I can add captions and or audio. The various add-ons (such as adding color to the animations) are great for keeping the videos fresh or accenting/highlighting certain things.

Inconvénients

There is a little bit of a learning curve when learning how to create the videos, as far as how all of the elements work together.

Irina
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best video creating ever

Publié le 10/12/2021

Avantages

I have been using Doodly to create videos for my website for 2 to 3 years. The videos engage readers, and I am happy I trusted my feeling to go with this software!

Inconvénients

There is nothing to say about what I dislike about this product.

Barry
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Having a Blast Creating Whiteboard Videos

Publié le 31/07/2022

Having a blast creating whiteboard videos with Doodly! The software is easy to use and makes creating videos a breeze. Doodly made my video creations much more interesting.

Avantages

They have a huge number of scenes and characters to choose from. Creating a scene is simple.

Inconvénients

You're limited to the number of characters, scenes, and objects unless you pay for the upgrade.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

base product is not worth it

Publié le 16/03/2022

I haven't actually been able to use it without upgrading - I work in special ed so the graphics I need are generally not available for what I need without upgrading.

Avantages

It is easy to use and can add good graphics

Inconvénients

I bought the base product but find the graphics very limited with lots of example of what I could have if I paid more! It's like in-app purchases. So to find graphics I have to sift through so many graphics I can't access. So far I have not found it overly useful. For what I spent I have very limited graphics

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Basic version is easy to use

Publié le 05/05/2022

It works as an attention getter in emails. That's about it.

Avantages

If you want simple handwriting attention-getting emails, this software is for you. As people aren't used to seeing emails with motion that often, it can get you more clicks than you otherwise might get.

Inconvénients

Beyond basic characters and fonts, everything is an upgrade. $67 for making it color, $$ for adding fonts, $$ for adding characters. Expect the basics, pay for the basics if you want the simple handwriting function.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Good Explainer Video Creation tool

Publié le 30/08/2021

Overall it does seem like a good value just to make some not too advanced explainer videos untill we upgrade to the premium add ons which i did not know you had to do before investing in it.

Avantages

Even though the basic program does not offer much variety, it seems like a very robust program for creating explainer videos and its very customizable even though i favor using the templates because of use.

Inconvénients

The basic version does not offer much variety so I am not able to use it as much as i had anticipated.

Edwin M
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

lets me add value with minimal talent

Publié le 01/12/2022

I am able to add lots of value to our learning assets and video products by quickly introducing animated scenes.

Avantages

its easy to get and running and produce your first video really easily and quickly

Inconvénients

I would like to see more library assets provided from the initial purchase.