Bloomreach

Un cloud de premier plan pour l'expérience commerciale

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

48 avis

Brice
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Orchestrez Votre business Via Bloomreach

Publié le 29/08/2023

Avantages

Au lieu de payer pour un CDP, un ESP, un CRM etc etc, Bloomreach permet d'avoir tout ca en un seul outil.

Inconvénients

Les rapports visuels sont limites a certains formats (Table ou chart), le tracking des visites sur le site. Car elles sont liees au cookies, on a moins de visibilites dessus

Sławomir
Sławomir

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for demanding users

Publié le 24/03/2023

I've been using Bloomreach platform for the last 3 years in a high scale business (retail, 20+ markets) and it proved both on Bloomreach company and platform side to be reliable partner that helps a lot to develop business and drive revenue and customer retention.

Avantages

(+) platform stability and reliability(+) pretty easy to integrate(+) helpful, fast support(+) powerful scenario handling including omnichannel communication(+) first-party data collection and analytical possibilities(+) ease to work with product recommendations and on-site formats(+) personalization possibilities thanks to jinja language(+) Bloomreach academy(+) AB testing capabilities

Inconvénients

(-) there is not predefined templates for use cases so you have to do all on your own (but it's planned to change very soon with plug & play library)(-) Single Customer View card is very simple, not very informative in terms of customer value summary (i.e. CLV, probability to buy, recommended products)(-) there could be more educational or how-to materials, webinars (there is Academy but it's paid) to learn more how to take full advantage of the platform(-) experiments module is not scalable - can't run one test on multiple pages i.e. PDPs (each page is separate test)

Rebecca

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bloomreach has been a great tool in getting us improving our system

Publié le 05/04/2023

I am really enjoying it as a daily user, it makes my job a whole lot easier and I have learned a lot through it.

Avantages

I like the ease of use of the asset builder and the email builder. Scenarios as well are logically laid out and I have throughly enjoyed the course I have taken through Bloomreach Academy

Inconvénients

We currently have a data implementation issue, but I am not letting it get in the way of using the tool as much as I possibly can whilst it gets fixed in the background

Alternatives envisagées

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Bloomreach

We became too big for them

Pourquoi passer à Bloomreach

The people on the call were personable and we enjoyed viewing all the possibilities through Bloomreach.
Anja
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Bert inser friendly

Publié le 22/03/2024

Avantages

The ease of use. It’s super easy to learn the basics and once you’ve learned the basics the rest will be easy to learn as well

Inconvénients

Our business is complex and Bloomreach doesn’t have support for all our needs

Jan
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Great, better and the worst...

Publié le 11/10/2023

Amazing, complicated and unfortunatelly very often frustrating

Amazing, complicated and unfortunatelly very often frustrating

Avantages

Amazing tool with many different features... imposible to pick only few.

Inconvénients

Lack of real-life tutorials (not just lengthy documentation on your website).Missing proper user flow/funnel tools and a simplified way to modify dashboard data by changing just one attribute line, for example, the website URL.Please note that I am aware of the existing funnel/flow tools, but Google Analytics is still far more superior.

Lluc
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Bloomreach use

Publié le 20/02/2024

It's a great tool, and it has a lot of potential, but at the current state and for the needs of my company is quite difficult to implement personalized content for independent native apps.

Avantages

-The responsiveness of the webapp. It works well and it's quite fast.
-Pretty straightforward, bugs are quite uncommon.
-The ammount of tools that has integrated, it's quite complete an a very powerful tool.
-The snapshot preview for emails!!!
-The documentation is quite good, almost perfect.

Inconvénients

-Jinja used in bloomreach is not the full version and Bloomreach lacks a little bit explaining properly all the features available. It would be nice to have all the functionality from jinja.
-Initiatives are sometimes a bit hard to deal with when it comes to dependencies and so. Sometimes moving an asset or weblayer to a different initiative can cause all the items with a dependency to be moved without a very clear message that it's going to happen.

Maik
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Email Marketing ALL IN ONE Platform!

Publié le 07/11/2023

Avantages

Email Marketing campaigns are easy to set up. Afterward, it's easy to analyze the results. To set up Email Marketing flows its also pretty easy - maintaining them too.

Inconvénients

To build Reports is still a bit complicated but its improving.

Alternatives envisagées

Klaviyo

Pourquoi passer à Bloomreach

Because I know it and compered it to the other product - Bloomreach is at the end the better solution.
Yahor
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bloomreach is the ultimate solution for our company!

Avantages

Bloomreach is a great tool and we are enjoying all of its capabilities and features. I love webhooks, it's an ultimate tool to do any kind of workaround. I appreciate the Q4 roadmap and can't wait to use the new features.Reporting is not black box which I love that I can set it up and counts with whatever data are important to our company. Visibility to the data results is so helpful.

Inconvénients

Simultaneously, Bloomreach is too complex which makes it difficult to focus on our efforts. SDK could support more apps for one instance. OOTB is not possible. We need to deal with the workaround and framework outline for integration. What I would improve on Bloomreach?There is a room for more parts where to implement jinja. For experienced users there are some limitations to be more free in instances management.For reporting - I wish I could download the dashboard and work with the data externally.We miss a storage possibilities for retrospective upload of datas for the system events. We want to rely on this more and it could be solved via environmental variables (profile and project attributes and conditions).

Martin
Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a CDP without a rival | Excelent.

Publié le 20/03/2023

Avantages

Bloomreach is able to do almost everything what we need in our CDP system. His competitors are very complicated to set up and to operate without knowledge. We are also able to use Bloomreach throughout company from call centrum to our board management. As for data collecting/reporting or for better customer care. There is big advantage that we can also use it for marketing. Incredible tool and easy to operate.

Inconvénients

I would like to know more about specific roadmap. If I miss something on the platform, I would like to suggest change and be informed if this change would be implemented within roadmap in next app release. But it is minority according to the fact what could Bloomreach do for us in case of SaaS.

Javier
Javier
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very user friendly and personalized

Publié le 06/06/2023

Bloomreach is helping to automate all the campaigns related to the lifecycle of our clients.

Avantages

Bloomreach is a very user friendly platform. You'll easily create scenarios & campaigns, set logics, edit templates and see the automated dashboards for each campaign. Also the support team is very fast and useful when you have any problem.

Inconvénients

Reports feature sometimes could be ver overwhelming and not that user friendly.

Masud
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Best Solution For Email Marketing Campaigns

Publié le 18/01/2024

Avantages

I like the email and campaign management features
It makes marketing automation easy
It helps in designing and implementing email marketing campaigns
Bloomreach is effortless to manage and use

Inconvénients

Bloomreach has quite handled well and no serious issues.

Petr
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Next level of campaign management with Bloomreach!

Avantages

I enjoy this tool is self-service and I don't have to depend on IT. I can access easily our customer data. Bloomreach is a platform with limitless possibilities on orchestration with the right conditions. I love the flexibility of the tool. Documentation is very helpful. Dashboards are visually effective for me. I like how Bloomreach is innovative and following, maybe even setting trends we can explore and take advantage of. Bloomreach listens to our feedback. Minimalistic assess approach is something we'd like to explore.

Inconvénients

As we are insurance company, we are missing Bloomreach's integrations for other communication channels e.g. phone calls (call centre), post, etc. I'd like to see more detailed insights to multichannel orchestration for offline comms. We are able to adjust our campaigns but I would love to get from Bloomreach more visibility how to make this. The partner agency is supporting our integrations and ongoing processes.I completed the Academy fundamentals course - my experience with the tutor was disappointing, the person seemed to be off with the knowledge they shared with our class.

Jack
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bloomreach - a fantastic CRM tool that'll improve your marketing comms strategey

Publié le 15/03/2023

Very positive experience with the tool, it has allowed us to serve the right message to the right user at the right time through the automations tool. It has also opened up alternative channels which previously required our engineering team to build - such as in-app messages and web pop ups.

Avantages

The automation system allows you to quickly and visibility build complicated automations quickly.

Inconvénients

There can be a steep learning curve when first using the tool, there is a very helpful help centre however sometimes the answers to issues aren't clear or easy to find.

Jana
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Bloomreach ist ein tolles Tool, um Kundendaten zu speichern und diese dann effizient zu nutzen.

Publié le 26/05/2023

Insgesamt ist Bloomreach ein tolles und einfaches Tool, was viele verschiedene Möglichkeiten bietet. Diese Möglichkeiten können effizient zusammen genutzt werden und erleichtern uns die Arbeit.

Avantages

Bloomreach ist einfach zu verstehen und kann auf alle individuellen Bedürfnisse des jeweiligen Unternehmens angepasst werden.

Inconvénients

Das Tool zum Aufbauen von E-Mails könnte noch mehr Features bieten.

Neuza
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos

Best CRM Marketing tool

Publié le 24/03/2023

Avantages

Extremely easy to use, everything is intuitive, the templates are responsive and the customer support is superb. Very powerful tool far beyond expectations.

Inconvénients

To be fair, there's nothing I can complain about this ESP. They're just that good, my work is so much easier thanks to them.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incredibly powerful software, great design, great support

Publié le 19/04/2019

Avantages

It is an incredibly well-designed and well-featured software. The scenario builder concept is brilliant and much of the user interfaces were accessible and not terribly daunting despite how feature-rich the software is. Their support team and account managers who we worked with were all fabulous, responsive, and knowledgable.

Inconvénients

Exponea is constantly developing and growing, which is great, but a con that comes with that is that some of the newer features would have kinks that needed to be worked out. However, they are always responsive to troubleshooting and putting in updates when needed. Just part of the territory of being on the cutting edge.

Christopher

Excellent, easy to use CDP

Publié le 15/03/2023

Love the platform

Love the platform

Avantages

The dashboard is easy to use and full of features

Inconvénients

Sometimes the reporting section can be confusing but practice makes perfect

Benedetto
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Customer Data Platform fully

Publié le 25/05/2023

Avantages

Detailed overview of each user.Customizable weblayers.Collaborative account support.Integrations with the main advertising platforms.Visual flows help creating atuomations.A lot of webinars and case history sharing.Bloomreach academy is very useful.

Inconvénients

Implementation and some developments required a consultancy agency to manage the settings.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Bloomreach is a tool for complex campaigns

Publié le 26/09/2023

Better then with the tool we had before Bloomreach.

Better then with the tool we had before Bloomreach.

Avantages

Bloomreach is a tool for complex campaigns, I like analytics, ease of use and scenario building, AI features are good to have.

Inconvénients

AI features are good, but could improve for analytics and recommendations. We are missing more in-depth data insights for campaign automation. Surveys could improve.

Cosmin

Lots of features

Publié le 17/05/2023

Avantages

Lots of features, easy to use, fast customer support

Inconvénients

Maybe add a search engine and use a catalog as an index?

Andrej
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Incredibly helpful!

Publié le 16/06/2016

Exponea is immensely useful for helping us with segmentation, analysis of our own data and overall marketing performance optimization in the company. Huge help with most campaigns and guys are really helpful with their professional and humanly approach. Highly recommended!

-easy integration
-segmentations based on whatever you specify
-e-mail service direct integration
-custom scenarios and campaigns
-advanced analytics of sales funnel based on occams razor
-if integrated intelligently, not blocked by tracker blockers

Inconvénients

-UI still in evolution process
-mobile version (but 99% of time, you do not do analytics on your mobile :))

Milan
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bloomreach Analyses

Publié le 23/05/2023

gute und einfache Navigation wenn man eine Kampagne aufbaut

Inconvénients

man kann Analyse nicht vertrauen (Üffnungsrate ist mehr als 100%)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Exponea

Publié le 10/12/2019

I am satisfied with this tool. It has many great feature (some of them we for now do not use but I believe we will integrate it soon and start using it)

Avantages

I use it daily. Mostly for analytical and reporting purposes. You can import data from many sources (brick-and-mortar branches, call centre, mobile app). We can approach the data directly through Google Big query with Power BI. Exponea has also Funnels, Flows where we can see the data in a graphic way and use it for example in Dashboard for a quick look.
Also we use it for sending automated & customised emails, creating weblayers which customise the website for particular users, integration with advertising systems Google Ads and Facebook ads.

Inconvénients

I encounter only one small issue and that is reporting abilities in Exponea interface (for example row limit 10 000 for the report or limited options for data visualisation)

Slavo
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exponea helps in increasing effectivity of Telco operator's campaigns

Publié le 15/06/2016

We have used Exponea for effectivity increase of campaigns for a leading Telco operator. In this exact case, we appreciated mainly its incredible flexibility. That is built on an autonomous, immediate entry into the system of our client's website, without intervention of their web administrator. That was the only way we could reverse negative trends in their media curve. Waiting for administrators would cause fatal delays in each of their campaigns. This real-time change option, as well as real-time analytics of Exponea, which allow us to adjust campaigns several times a day, have resulted in a clear increase in ROI for this particular client.

Branislav
Branislav
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Exponea

Publié le 02/08/2016

With Exponea we are able to introduce to our customer their each individual consumer with its unique digital behavior, explore the real performance of Marketing Campaigns investments and use Automation to understand and drive unexplored sales potential. Using various analytical functions (segmentation, attribution, funnels and retention analysis) we are able to understand "what is happening in real time" and what needs to be done trough communication channels (SMS, email, layers…) to improve the sales performance for our customer.