Stripe Billing

Abonnements et facturation pour les entreprises ambitieuses

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

65 avis

Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for one time payments and recurring

Publié le 05/12/2019

Very satisfied. Definitely great for when you are starting out and even with an established business.

Avantages

I like that I can use it directly as well as integrate it with my own point of sale system. I used to have to pay for a software that could do both one time payments and automatic recurring subscriptions but this beat them out. I work mostly from my computer and its easy to get into and if I can't remember how to do one functions I can easily get what I need from their support forums or support chat.

Inconvénients

Only thing this won't do is notify me if a payment doesn't go through, but there is a quick fix for that. I just use zapier and now I receive an email notification if that happens. Oh and I had a chargeback once I'd like to see an option to upload multiple documents for disputes not just one. I get that there is only so much file size available in messages plus my contract took care of that issue.

Pourquoi choisir Stripe Billing

Cost. There are a few more features in Zoho that came out recently that I would use but I am trying to keep my overhead as low as possible right now.

Zoho Subscriptions

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

Better features in my opinion and how I operate.
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Simply the Best Subscription Management

Publié le 23/09/2020

Stripe Billing was easy to use overall, simple enough to deploy, and has a wonderful support portal and team to solve any other issues you have!

Avantages

I used Stripe to manage Saas recurring billing with a few unique models, and it handled each of them after some integration work. It is a very product/business friendly tool that makes it easy to spin up new SKUs/products, discount dynamically, and analyze your sales. Stripe also integrates masterfully well with other reporting tools. I appreciated the work they put into automatically handling security and authentication as well, as it eased the burden on development.

Inconvénients

Stripe can be hard to implement without at least some domain expertise on the team, and if your model is non-traditional. Doing things like highwater billing or multi-SKU billing on software utilization (seats vs. instances) can be a real challenge, and require coding on your side to roll up the right numbers. However, these are edge cases, and the core product works exactly as described.

Recurly et SaaSOptics

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

Comprehensive product, maturity, ease of integration
Nichole

Excellent App

Publié le 13/10/2022

I’ve been using Stripe for about a year with my small online clothing business. I send out weekly invoices in small increments of less than 100 invoices per week.

Avantages

I love using this app for my small side business. It’s free to use and the only cost I’ve incurred is transferring my funds to my account. And it’s a small fee. Invoicing is super simple and can be done through the app. You can take payments yourself or customers can pay through their invoice. Reports are available.

Inconvénients

Invoices aren’t very customizable. Not idea for large batches of invoices.

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

PayPal’s fees were crazy high.
Karen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Stipe Has Limitations and Difficult to Work With

Publié le 20/05/2021

It is like using software from the 1990s. This is great to use because you do not need a landline but they need to add functionality such as taking a credit card in the field or in the store without an internet connection.

Avantages

I like that I can take payments via my ecommerce website.

Inconvénients

I cannot input a custom note to the customer. I have to have too much info to run a credit card such as billing address. This is very cumbersome. I need to have a credit card swipe to bypass having to key in a lot more info. I have asked customer service about this and they say someone will call to discuss but that has never happened

Shopify

Pourquoi choisir Stripe Billing

needed ecommerce plus point of sale solution that was all in one, not one service for ecommerce billing and one for in person point of sale billing

Square Payments et Womply

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

Shopify is expensive and bills per transaction as well as a percentage of sale
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Still not easy to navigate and understand by a non-developer

Publié le 20/08/2022

Good, but could be much better and easier.

Avantages

It's so essential to so many online businesses and does so many detailed things. I love that I can essentially use it for free and only get charged when a client makes a payment. I love that recurring billings, products and subscriptions can be created easily. I also love that I can see the whole past history of any customer.

Inconvénients

It still needs to be simplified to be understood by a non-developer. There are fees that are not too transparent or still confusing as I have customers all over the world and have to pay differing charges. Overall, it doesn't make me confident at all to use Stripe Billing as a stand-alone tool for all my invoicing, billing and subscription needs.

Gustavo
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

The best in its class

Publié le 27/04/2022

Stripe Billing is the best way to start receiving payments from your customers via online. It does have a powerful dashboard full of features, a great customer service to guide you through any circumstance you need help with. The payouts are consistent, and I find them to be the best alternative in the market after trying different providers.

Powerful invoicing system
Recurring Payments capabilities
Great graphical dashboard
Top-notch customer support

Inconvénients

The fees might be any lower than they are. 2.9% plus $0.3 plus 0.5% per recurring payments, increase the prices considerable, without counting on the federal taxes.

PayPal, Amazon Pay et Braintree

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

Stripe is easier to configure, does provide better customer support, the API and dashboard are way better than all those alternatives, and the features overall go beyond than the ones offered by its counterparts. Additionally, getting access to Stripe was a straightforward process in comparison to other alternatives full of hurdles.
Ceroma
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great too for all fundraising and events

Publié le 27/10/2022

Good

Avantages

It is very easy to use and to link to other platforms

Inconvénients

Se up can and verification can be difficult

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Billing hecho facil

Publié le 04/11/2022

En general es muy buena y resuelve muchas cosas con la opción de reportes desglozados

Avantages

me gusta que se adapta con otra aplicacion de la misma compañia y facturas hace reportes muy detallados

Inconvénients

Mas estabilidad en el sistema y diseño estaria bien

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy to link with other scheduling software.

Publié le 11/10/2022

Very good, other than the portal which is just so confusing.

Avantages

I linked it with a software called Power Diary where I can schedule appointments and take payments from my clients remotely. It's very easy to use.

Inconvénients

The online portal is so confusing. There are too many numbers for somebody who has no clue about it. All I want to see is what money I've taken in from clients and how much I've been charged for fee's etc.

Lameka
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Great Processing Company

Publié le 06/10/2022

Avantages

It is easy to use and efficient. The payouts come fast

Inconvénients

I was not able to use the mobile invoice system

adonay
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

The best payment gateway

Publié le 17/09/2020

Mostly great, like I said, the learning curve isn't the shortest, but as they have lots of options (that, after going through that learning curve you'll find they're needed in order to give your customers the best options and support) you'll be able to offer a great service for your clients, no need to get in trouble with clients because of the payment gateway.

Avantages

They take privacy in a very serious way. And they know their product is used mostly by developers, so their site has plenty of support, examples forums and every kind of resource that makes it easier for developers to implement payments on any platform. Also, they have options to manage clients and subscriptions that can be billed for in a fixed period of time, give them free trials, etc. Their commissions aren't the cheapest, but I consider they aren't also very expensive.
Another thing that we liked is that they keep developing their offer, like accepting payments via convenience stores (currently in beta while i'm writing this review)

Inconvénients

It has a big learning curve. At first it's difficult to get familiar with all the concepts they use for their different parts of the process, I wasn't able to find a simple tutorial on their site (found some in external sites).

STEPHANIE
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome tool for billing management!

Publié le 23/07/2021

I would say I am very satisfied so far and glad that we switched to stripe! Making integrations from online payment forms is also a great feature that I love. I have and would keep recommending this platform to other business owners who want peace of mind in terms of keeping track on their revenue!

Avantages

I really like how organized it is! From the dashboard to pulling up individual clients' profiles. History checking is great too making sure we don't miss any payments made whether they went through or got declined. Updating subscription with proration charge calculation is also very helpful -- one feature we didn't have from our previous vendor.

Inconvénients

I would say I am have not tried adding a note to a specific charge or transaction-- it would have been nice to have this feature added in the future as it will be easier to back track why a certain amount was charged if there's an inconsistency with the regular pricing. This would really make a difference rather than going back and forth with our CRM to check for notes.

Chika
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Stripe Review

Publié le 29/05/2021

Stripe is a fantastic online-only credit card processor with reasonable processing rates and little hidden fees. Businesses with developers that can create a custom online e-commerce experience would benefit from the free and straightforward API. Businesses with limited technological resources will be forced to pay extra for an e-commerce solution.

Avantages

Stripe is very straight forward when it comes to making online payments. Stripe charges a flat fee for accepting online credit card payments. The company has excellent developer tools, predictable flat-rate pricing, advanced reporting tools, integrates properly with Xero accounting software. excellent marketplace tools, exceptional subscription tools, multi-currency support and its ideal for international merchants. Stripe offers secure transactions, easy to use reporting features and consistent service.

Inconvénients

It’s UI could be improved. There isn't a clear breakdown of fees when it comes to volume discounts. There is no automatic tax assistance. This is the most important one for us. Stripe allows you to define tax rates for customers that need to process complex tax scenarios like collecting VAT or GST, but your software team must build out the infrastructure to support appropriate collection. In the future, I hope Stripe improves its built-in tax support.

Khaled
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 20/07/2019

Avantages

Eas of use, and having a mobile app made it much easier to track payments

Inconvénients

there are some features that need technical knowledge to be implemented, like: "Update billing info Form"

Zoho Subscriptions

Recurly was overpriced

Recurly
Pam
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pretty much the service used by everyone for online courses

Publié le 09/12/2020

Difficult and time-consuming to figure out and set up. Took 2 days so far. I recommend that you use someone that already is set up with Stripe and does everything for you... Kajabi, Magento, etc. You will still have to set up the basic account, but hopefully these providers have step-by-step instructions specifically for their platform.

Avantages

Excellent customer service, top notch! Detailed help (too difficult for me in most cases). Seems like the most reliable and security conscious, which is why I think all the course hosting platforms are using them.

Inconvénients

They will process your customer's credit card, but you have to install a shopping cart. You can do this in multiple ways. I thought it was very very difficult to figure out which way is best. They have a shopping cart that has less features than competitors, and they also have another one that you have to be very technical to install. Stripe Checkout wouldn't install on my hosting provider for my website because their software is 7 years outdated. So I had to find someone else's checkout. No choice. Stripe has a list of checkout, carts, etc. But they are all mixed together. The one I chose from their list was not good, so I don't think they check them out very much.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Nuestra solución favorita

Publié le 01/07/2022

Avantages

En todos nuestros ecommerce usamos Stripe, y en especial Stripe billing lara la gestión de suscripciones, el proceso es muy sencillo, y la documentación para el onboarding muy detallada. Y sin duda, lo mejor que ofrece Stripe es la atención al cliente 24/7 a través del chat.

Inconvénients

Contentos con la herramienta, aunque estaría muy bien que el fee sea un poco más bajo.

Braintree
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Must Have For Your Business

Publié le 27/08/2022

Awesome experience, and use it as much as I can when I can!

Avantages

Very easy and simple to use interface. Easy to navigate and get a read on your business transactions.

Inconvénients

Wish the software I use now would incorporate a stripe option!

Use them in addition.
Zeeshan
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Stripe easy integration

Publié le 20/11/2020

We are running Stripe On-Site and Stripe billing in parallel. With Stripe on-site we have good conversion and complete control on recurring transactions we can charge the recurring and apply the discount on run time by running a simple cron whenever we want but with Stripe billing you loose that control and you have to modify the recurring from Stripe dashboard. However Stripe billing provides you better conversion.

Avantages

We were using Stripe on-site which increased our conversion rate and had hold on recurring transactions but to compare the difference between on-site and Stripe Billing we integrated the Stripe billing and found that Stripe Billing increased our conversion than the previous Stripe on-site integration. Stripe billing provides built-in dunning management.

Inconvénients

You loose the complete control of recurring transactions and have to use Stripe dashboard to update the recurring transactions.

Jake
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Great for MRR

Publié le 12/06/2020

Overall i'm happy with Stipe Billign and will continue to use it

Avantages

We use this mainly for our MRR clients where we can set it up for the customer and forget it. Nice to not have to bill a customer every month.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you cant pro-rate a month of service, this makes it difficult to keep billing dates consistent

DeAnn
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Great Payment Feature

Publié le 09/06/2022

Avantages

Stripe is easy to use and set-up in a variety of apps. I can easily intergrade Stripe on registration form or event.

Inconvénients

Unless you pay for a plan, customers can register but can bypass payment; leaving the accounting to follow up with individuals who did not have a Stripe account to collet another form of payment.

Vanco Faith

Pourquoi choisir Stripe Billing

There were issues with PayPal and it was more expensive than Stripe. Plus, we use Wufoo form builder and Stripe is under their company.

Pourquoi passer à Stripe Billing

Stripe was most cost effective.
Lee

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Once it's set up - super easy

Publié le 27/05/2022

On the whole, I'd highly recommend - it integrates beautifully and hides in the background, taking payments for you.

Avantages

How easy it is to integrate with e-commerce. I've used it for 2 websites I've designed for selling service products. It's completely seamless, and depending where you integrate, the reporting can be done from the platform. In my case that's Squarespace.

Inconvénients

Once a client forget their password and the process of recovering the account was long and difficult.

Danielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stripe for payments - it’s a great product

Publié le 07/09/2022

Excellent product.

Avantages

This is a Very easy to use and user friendly. It keeps client information confidential. If it’s berry affordable and a fair price.

Inconvénients

It would great if it were slightly quickly with depositing money into the business account. It typically takes 3 days or 4 if it’s over the weekend.

Egor
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good billing processor

Publié le 29/04/2021

I use Stripe as an alternative payment method along with other payment processors. Some people may prefer Strip over others
Most of my online products and subscription plans are set up with Stripe.

Avantages

If Paypal would not be that integrated everywhere I would only use Stripe.

- modern dashboard
- easy to find your way around
- easy to find things
- great API integrations
- except any credit cards
- a little better fees than Paypal
- the option to withdraw the money with Instant Payout for as little as 1% of the payout amount
- ability to have a customized online storefront at no cost
- very good friendly and carrying support via chat available 24/7 and responding immediately

Inconvénients

Not many Cons except in some cases you may need some developers skill but the Stipe support is always there to help you till you're all set

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Fantastic

Publié le 03/10/2019

it was convenient for running cards and it was fast

Avantages

It was easy to use, i likes the emailed statements after each closing day. it had a great work flow to it

Inconvénients

No cons really the support staff was great never a problem no wait time on the phone an always got the answer i needed

Ani
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

My Money

Publié le 09/04/2022

Avantages

It's easy to set up products, coupons, pretty much all the choices I need to make my clients experience easy & simple

Inconvénients

Wish they had an app, that would make my job easier to collect my money from one place only.