Avis sur GoToWebinar

GoToWebinar

‘Do-it-yourself’ webinars and audio conferencing

4.4/5 (230 avis)

In a past customer service training job, I conducted daily webinars with GoToWebinar for big groups.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 21.06.2018

Avantages

GoToWebinar was useful for conducting training webinars for large groups because of the ability to easily invite participants prior to the event, with the option to remind invitees of the event from an internal feature of the program. Following the webinar it was valuable to be able to access the roster of those who attended, along with their contact information. This was aided me in providing incentives to attendees and to follow up on the event. While conducting the webinar, the features within GoToWebinar allowed me to track who had their GoToWebinar window at the forefront of their screen (who was perhaps fully paying attention!), monitor and answer questions that came in through the question window, administer survey questions, and provide participants with downloads of PDF and Word documents.

Inconvénients

As opposed to GoToMeeting, I did not like that (although it was easy to invite participants) each attendee had to register for the webinar rather than simply click on a link to access it. Many people did not receive a confirmation for this as the email was sent to their spam rather than to their inbox, causing a breakdown in communication.

Good, Not Great

Publié le 14.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GoToWebinar allows us to connect with customers in a way we would not otherwise be able to reach them, saving us thousands of dollars each year in training and support costs. Although coming with a somewhat sizable annual licensing cost, it's been a very cost-effective method for us to expand our reach to both current customers and prospects.

Avantages

We conduct about 2-3 webinars per month, soliciting both customers and prospects to our online events. We've run into some issues and difficulties, specifically around capturing, encoding, and accessing video but have enjoyed a positive experience overall. I love the fact we can capture registrations through our marketing automation platform and pass the registration details on to GoToWebinar via a simple application connector. The ease of use around integration makes for very easy setup, execution, and follow-up. The reporting features have gotten much better over the years, with the ability to glean helpful insights regarding things like attendee engagement much easier than they used to be.

Inconvénients

The ability to brand your webinars is somewhat limited, with only a single template and limited information that can be provided for items like the opening screen attendees see while on hold. Similarly, the branding associated with reminder and follow-up emails is very limited, forcing us to use our our platform for promotion and follow-up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I needed a webinar tool. I tried the trial period app for GoToWebinar. The app is strong.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am able to do a complete webinar (never having done so in my life) in less than 24 hours. Feature rich with a well thought through design I do not think you can find better.

Avantages

All the controls such as send out invitations, ending the webinar, managing the microphones, and video, running the screen presentation, switching screens when necessary etc and compatibility with Mac versus PC. Best technical support I have experienced, ever. Tech Support's team with whom I interacted exhibited knowledge, courtesy and spoke in easily understandable English. And I was on a freebie! I mastered the app with their help and concluded my webinar successfully. I have another on Tuesday next week.

Inconvénients

Cost is high if you can only use it once or twice a year. Otherwise, the cost is competitive with the other similar apps I tried. I am thinking of ways to increase webinar marketing to spread the cost over multiple webinars. The basic cost of per month for a small company is OK if you use the tool every week. Medium and larger sized companies have other pricing options that appear reasonable considering the features and number of users.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have accessed webinars by using GoToWebinar. The system is easy to navigate as a participant.

Publié le 13.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to engage others virtually in a presentation, webinar, or training session. You can reach multiple people at once and with video option you can see people who are presenting as if you were in the same room.

Avantages

It's easy to set up, attend, and invite others to a webinar. The reminder is automatically sent out to those who are registered to attend/participate. You have the option of listening via the computer on mute or calling in on the telephone. The webinar navigation bar for chatting and asking questions is simple. Uploading the PowerPoint is simple and accessible to those who attend the webinar.

Inconvénients

The cost for this software/program is expensive for the smaller company. Because of the cost, it forces the smaller company to go with the free programs that are available that aren't as efficient.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

An easy way to attract clients from around the world

Publié le 06.05.2018

Avantages

In the modern world gained popularity the way of the attraction of potential clients through webinars. We rejected this way of searching the clients for a quite long period of time before we met with GoToWebinar. They suggested us to try their product for free and we decided why not. And the very first result was fantastic! Through making the free presentation we attracted some clients which in prospect gain us a very good revenue. This software looks the modern and beautiful way, works without lags and have excellent employees which will always help you with pleasure.

Inconvénients

There were some troubles to connect to the webinar from some countries. The internet connection was good enough, and everything else seemed fine too, but somehow they just could not connect. But then the supporting team did something and after that, we never faced this problem again.

Next-Gen Tele-Presenting

Publié le 14.07.2018

Avantages

As a User who would set up meetings or attend "webinars" presented by other industry professionals, GoToWebinar is the next generation of telecommuting. Directed to use this as an employee, this was an incredible tool to learn more from industry insiders and successful companies to be able to ask questions in real-time chat, participate in polls, and be able to revisit the "show" at later times. As the employer using this, GoTo was an immensely helpful tool in presenting our findings and creating the overall conversation locale for business meetings. Whether through live camera feed or screen share, this tool was incredibly helpful.

Inconvénients

Without too many complaints, sometimes there were occasional hiccups in the start/beginning stages of a call. Once issues were discovered and "fixed" the show would go on without a hitch, but we could have run into a number of issues. That may be browser hang-ups, lack of video but with accompanying audio or vice versa, and seldom, lag. Overall, very efficient.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Host monthly presentations for our customers so they get updates about our company.

Publié le 21.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hosting monthly webinars with customer with an easy sharing and connection method.

Avantages

Attendees connect in muted mode. Attendees can join before the meeting has started.
Presenters can share screen and record. Recorded webinars can be converted to movies and shared on websites.
The system reports on the users attentiveness so you can see how effective the presentation was.
Simple to start up and connect to meeting for attendees.
Easy method to unmute a participant so they can speak and ask a question.
Question system has handy option to just reply to that one customer or you can reply to all.

Inconvénients

You can't disable features like raising hand, which has no real purpose that I can see.
If something goes wrong it can be difficult to know. E.g. how can you know if the audio stops or if you forgot to share your screen. (some of this is user error).
As you often share your screen the window is a bit cluttered. Ideally you need two computers. One to connect share screen the other to administer the webinar.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have been a customer invited to meetings. I enjoyed my experiences when using this product.

Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

I like the ease and usability of this program. It has always been a pleasant experience when using webinar. I receive an email, accept the invite and the appointment automatically loads into my calendar. This helps me organize my day so I can devote the appropriate time to the webinar appointments. This program has always ran smoothly for me once I have been able to login.

Inconvénients

My one concern is logging in via my mobile phone. This has always been a struggle for me. No matter how I try, I cannot log in as instructed. The only way k have been able to log in had been via calling in. This isn't particularly convenient when I am on the road. Besides this, webinar had been quite efficient for me.

Good quality service

Publié le 07.04.2018

Avantages

I love using GoToWebinar. Good quality of audio and video during webinars. GoToWebinar uses multiple connections at the same time, which I assume is the reason for this high bandwidth. Also, you can make a branded waiting room with your logo and a welcome message that members will see before the presentation begins. It has been a perfect training tool for our customer success team. I would recommend ensuring that you should buy a good quality microphone and recording set up so that the recordings that are produced are the best quality they can be.

Inconvénients

I would like for there to be more options to interact with the presenter. Also, the polling questions design is functional, but no flexibility to change the design. At rare times it is glitchy with the audio when there are more than several panelists.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GoToWebinar is a vital platform for our business

Publié le 14.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We get lots of benefits from this software, the main one being its a lead generation tool for us; by helping us deliver webinars we are able to educate our prospect base and build a solid sales pipeline for the future.

Avantages

There are so many things I like but highlights for me are the great control panel that lets me see the attendees behaviour, the reporting feature that shows who was interested, the recording function that lets me share and finally the stability and reliability that I can count on. I think its really well thought-out and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Maybe a few more local dialling codes for more countries could be useful.

I have clients who use GoTo Webinar and I find the user experience quite easy

Publié le 20.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I get an easy experience that encourages me to join a meeting or a learning opportunity via the internet.

Avantages

It costs the invitee nothing and I rarely have trouble getting connected. This keeps me from having to drive to the city to be in a meeting. We can join learning sessions from the comfort or home or office. It is a good way for my clients to have me join their "events" so I can support them better.

Inconvénients

Some webinars are easier to participate in than others and being only the user and not the driver, that might be a function of how they have set up the session. I don't deliver them myself so I'm not sure how everything works behind the curtain. Sometimes we can see each others and other times we cannot.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I use GoToWebinar every month to run my online demonstrations & webinars

Publié le 18.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use GoToWebinar to present to customers across the world. It is easy to use & setup a meeting, configure how & what you present & makes presentations online easy.

Avantages

I like that you can easily switch between multiple screens, programs, etc. You can configure whether you're viewing and/or listening on your phone or computer.

Inconvénients

If you're running a more than one piece of software during your demo or webinar, GoToWebinar slows your computer down. You have to slow down how you present. However, I haven't really found a competing solution that doesn't do this. It's no better or worse in this aspect that its competitors.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

You will have nice and smooth meetings with GotoWebinar

Publié le 06.04.2018

Avantages

On my opinion Webinar is a great service with a lot of interesting features. At first, it allows you to conduct webinars without delay in the broadcast. Secondly, it's constantly developing new tools for solving your problems. I use GoToWebinar in several ways related to my project. Sometimes I present free webinars as a sales tool to introduce prospective clients to my workshops. Also, I make the recordings of these sessions available to the participants to replay later. I've had to call support on several occasions, and I appreciate the fact that it's available 24/7.

Inconvénients

If speak about cons, then I don't have what to say. Generally, a program working good and gives good opportunity, but the design is poor and no customization. Private pop-up notifications when questions are received by attendees, I sometimes miss new questions if I'm viewing the attendee list.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great option for streaming presentations

Publié le 08.05.2018

Avantages

The organization I work for has recently started selling out for certain events due to the size of our conference room so we decided streaming the presentation for people so they could still be apart of it. So far we have had no issues- everyone can hear well and the process seems to be very easy for anyone to figure out. Once we register someone we put in their email and send them the webinar info and they can join the webinar. I like that they are able to interact even when they aren't there, they can ask questions through chat and do different polls. You can have many different users join and I think they love the fact that can all interact.

Inconvénients

The cost is high so I suggest only purchasing if you will use it more than a few times a year. If you are only needing to conference call with a few people I would stick with gotomeeting. It could use a little re design as well.

Support client

As a participant it's pretty straight forward. As an Admin, it can be a bit glitchy.

Publié le 16.07.2018

Avantages

When registering, it provides you with everything you need to get connected - the phone # to dial in, the access code, and audio code. Tools to use once entered are easily viewed and straight forward.

Inconvénients

As an admin who also participates in webinars, the software does not do a good job of distinguishing the difference. When logging in as a participant, it will set you as the organizer and take the controls away from the actual organizer.
Another oddity is sometimes the audio controls don't work and you have use a different string of commands to activate.

Support client

Our main service for training employees

Publié le 19.04.2018

Avantages

The best advantage is that the login for clients is simple and understandable, no additional passwords or registrations, like some programs, are required. I like how easy it is to use, and it looks professional. Everything is self-evident. I've used many platforms for webinars, and GoToWebinar competes with the best. The software unites everyone with the opportunity to exchange documents and presentations in our team. This tool is especially useful for us for learning and teaching our employees.

Inconvénients

I wish I could set up landing pages and automatic emails to reflect my company's branding. In addition, it would be nice if GoToWebinar found the default sound device and went with it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Super easy to use UI, great hosting tool, good bang for buck!

Publié le 25.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Video conferencing, private rooms, hosted webinars, a good deal of attendee space

Avantages

The pricing structure is just simple. You get everything (webinars, meeting rooms, and free audio. The UI is incredibly easy to use. It also comes with attendee lists and basically attention meters that tell who paid attention.

Inconvénients

The big downside is that your attendees have to download a software, which can be a problem for some enterprises. It also does not working with smartphones nor tablets, so users have to be on desktops.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GoToWebinar crushes the competition, hands down

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 08.03.2018

Avantages

We recently switched from a platform that we've used for over 10 years. The saddest part of the breakup is that we didn't explore GoToWebinar sooner. The price is a fraction of what we've been paying for all that time, we have experienced no technical issues whatsoever and the support is phenomenal. Every question we had was answered promptly and in a thorough manner. We use webinars for educational purposes and it's a relief to be utilizing a platform that our audiences as well as instructors can use, seamlessly. Lastly, even our account rep who primarily handles sales, was extremely knowledgeable on the tech-side too - which helped us make the jump with confidence.

Support client

We switch to GoToWebinar as our main webinar provider and find it is easy to use

Publié le 07.05.2018

Avantages

Running a webinar is a fairly easy process in GoToWebinar. It doesn't take too much setup, depending on how custom you want your webinar, and running the webinar itself is intuitive. The GoToWebinar dashboard during the webinar is pretty easy to navigate and doesn't require too much training beforehand to learn how to use.

Inconvénients

We've run into occasional compatibility issues both on the attendee side and the administrative side. We'll get complaints from attendees of not being able to see or hear a presentation, though not very often. On the administrative side, there are occasional issues of broadcast quality not being great, though this is rare.

5.0/10

Clunkier than it should be, but likely still one of the best Webinar options out there.

Publié le 07.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It allows us to setup both webinars and smaller meetings with screenshare.

Avantages

Basic functionality is fine; it's easy to organize a webinar and invite participants. It's relatively intuitive to figure out.

Inconvénients

Lack of support of playing recordings within a webinar. Lack of ability to customize questions in registration (we run through a third party to do that). Limited ability for sharing webinar responsibility. The team setup is clunky, and it's frustrating to switch between people who rarely (but occasionally) need to use it.

5.0/10

When it works, it's just "OK"...

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When it worked, it was functional and semi-easy to use.

Avantages

The idea is good. And when it works, there is nothing to complain about. The problem is that it only works about 50% of the time, and it takes a lot of effort and time to set it up, which no one ever anticipates so we always have issues with users being unable to connect...

Inconvénients

The sound is glitchy, it takes FOREVER to install required software and connect to a webinar, and our employees have reported sound issues any way we try it. If you can get it to work, it's fine. But that is a risk we are not willing to take. We have gotten halfway through webinars before only to find that our remote employees are not even able to hear us...

5.0/10

I have used this software for multiple webinars and it is great.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 06.07.2018

Avantages

What I like most about this software is how it allows the users to easily be invited and from the viewpoint of those in the webinar have the ability to interface quite easily with the person or persons leading the seminar. It is very easy for those who have never used Webinar software before to understand how to use it when invited to do so even if they have not had much exposure to attending a webinar or even setting one up. This makes it very useful for the person holding the webinar and it saves a lot of time as the meeting is able to start sooner.

Inconvénients

What I like least is some of the functionality controls that this software has. For example, let's say I were to maximize my screen to the webinar screen, I am not always able to easily minimize it without using specific key bard shortcuts or buttons like the escape key. I feel like there could be some more easily accessible user options, but all of the functionality I need is there and is accessible. Overall it is a great product and this is not something that would stop me from using it, but better tools and options buttons/tabs would be nice to see in newer versions.

Support client

Excellent for webinars with multiple organizers

Publié le 29.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's really good and easy to use, specially if you are familiar with GoToMeeting software.

Avantages

It's excellent to divide training among several instructors. As a participant you get to participate and even ask your questions without interrupting the training.

Inconvénients

It has a limited amount of participants per Webinar, 25 total, which forces you to create multiple sessions to allow everybody to be in the training. Q&A seems from the participants perspective confusing since you never get to see that other participants are asking questions.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Multi presenter and/or high capacity virtual meetings

Publié le 23.04.2018

Avantages

Very easy to use. It's easy to send out the link and have large numbers of people click into it without trouble. Being able to have multiple presenters in different locations is huge when you work at a company with people all over the place. This can get a little confusing if it's not planned out beforehand but that is 100% user issue and nothing to do with the software. There is also a feature where you can have people "raise their hands" either to get a response to a question you are posing or if they have a questions. There is also a chat box for this.

Inconvénients

Aesthetically it is a little dated looking but that doesn't affect the functionality. If your internet connection isn't strong there will definitely be a lag but all presentation software has that.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Best webinar software out there

Publié le 09.11.2017

Avantages

We have partners spread out over a vast region, and this software allows us to all connect for training, educational presentations, etc. It's been a big help in saving time and money to conduct training seminars that is available to everyone electronically, rather than traveling to their areas for the same materials.

Inconvénients

I don't really have many "cons" for the software. It took a little bit of training so that all the users know how to use it initially.