GoTo Meeting

4,5 (10 005)
Logiciel pour vos réunions en ligne et visioconférences HD

Note globale

4,5 /5
(10 005)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,3/5
Fonctionnalités
4,4/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,4/5
Support client
4,3/5

90%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

10005 avis

Dorian
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Très pratique pour faire des visios. La fonction de message et un réel plus lors de réunion en...

Publié le 23/10/2022

Avantages

Logiciel vraiment très pratique pour les visio conférence. Les fonctionnalités proposées soit vraiment intéressantes.

Inconvénients

Il faudrait améliorer l’intégration des visio

Nadejda
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Utilisation facile

Publié le 03/03/2021

Nouveau, nous avons fait des excellentes réunions sans moindre soucis

Avantages

Pas de limite pour utilisateurs,bonne visibilité, accès simplifié, bonne sécurité. Vraiment très bon

Inconvénients

Le seule point faible je le trouve en première conection. Il faut avoir un lien sécurisé et le logiciel t'envoie sur le site au lieu de réunion

Adji Maloum
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Incroyable logiciel

Publié le 17/01/2023

A la recherche d'un outil a moindre coût et je suis tombé sur ce logiciel.

Avantages

GoTo Meeting fournit un large éventail de fonctionnalité d'appel en vidéoconférence, optimisé pour les communication en entrprise, il facile une interaction en temps réel permettant ainsi un gain de temps.

Inconvénients

Son coût élevé rend inaccessible par certaines entreprises

James
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the best meeting softwares

Publié le 20/07/2019

It has been great, helping our meetings to go on as planned.

Avantages

I love that it doesn't have a lot of defects and errors and meetings go as planned. I say this because InterCall caused so many problems on a daily basis that going back to GoToMeeting was awesome. The interface is good and we can use the software or the web interface or even the mobile app that has never given me trouble.

Inconvénients

There aren't too many cons to this product. It works great. I guess they could work on better connecting it to Outlook as I have some trouble getting the correct information to feed over when I want to schedule through Outlook, but I don't mind doing it manually.

Matthew
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Good audio quality and very good recordings

Publié le 04/02/2021

Overall the experience has been good. GoToMeeting in my experience isn't the most popular choice and it has been unknown for a few of my newer clients. If you organize a meeting with people unfamiliar with GoToMeeting - be sure to factor in time for them to set it up.

Avantages

I love the ability to record my meetings in very good quality. I am then able to place it in a share drive and share it with clients and/or team members. Due to the high quality of the recordings it can take quite a bit of space - but I rather not compromise the quality for storage space.

Inconvénients

I dislike the high cost. I had wanted to acquire this for my personal use and it isn't worth the price. There are alternatives like Zoom and Google Meet that can perform well that I use in my personal work.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoom Meetings et Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Meeting

My organization already had a licence for the software - so extending the licence was easier than a switch.
Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good application for holding online meetings

Publié le 25/01/2023

Overall, it's a good app for business meetings, it shows high-quality video, and it has many good options for viewing

Avantages

Ease of holding meetings onlineThe main device can be changed during the meetingDisplays high video qualityYou can view the device screen during the meeting

Inconvénients

Limited number of meeting participantsMore than one person cannot be addicted at the same time

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Customer Service Nightmare

Publié le 03/01/2019

I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Avantages

I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Inconvénients

Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

Sheree
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go to Meeting is Very User Friendly

Publié le 17/01/2023

GoToMeeting worked great during the time we were closed and unable to have people attend our School Board Meetings.

Avantages

Very user-friendly. You can share documents in real time. It allows large meetings.

Inconvénients

The only issue we ever had was when we were having an in-person meeting and wanted to still use GoToMeeting to allow people to watch the meeting. There was an issue with people hearing what was being said at the meeting.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Meeting

Because people have had some security and privacy issues with Zoom.
Amber
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Go To is amazing!

Publié le 25/01/2023

I mainly use this app to text and communicate with patients to recap what we have discussed, to give directions for their next visit and to assist in any way possible. With the way the world works today, all through technology, it is so helpful all the way around to have this form of communication with our patients.

Avantages

The flexibility that GoTo and the simplicity of the program is so helpful and makes my job just that much easier.

Inconvénients

I really don't feel like much needs to be improved. It is very easy to navigate through and learn, keeping up with everything.

Rushanna
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Why you should choose GoTo Meeting

Publié le 24/01/2023

GoTo Meeting is a virtual telephony solution with adaptable and user-friendly features that meet our demands. It operates without a hitch from any location and on any device. I've had a happy experience generally since utilizing GoTo Meeting. I really appreciate this software.

Avantages

I like that GoTo Meeting works on any device, including iPhones and Androids. I also like that GoTo Meeting is relatively inexpensive and makes video conferencing easier.

Inconvénients

To be honest, I don't think there is anything I dislike about GoTo Meeting. It assists in bringing my team together so that we can complete our tasks efficiently.

razakou
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

meetings online

Publié le 22/01/2023

Avantages

this is a very good software for virtual meetings or online courses with teachers.

Inconvénients

the software needs strong data before it works well.

Gianni
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent software for private and business apply

Publié le 17/01/2023

Very helpfull for educational apply and private communications

Avantages

Very easy to use for all the persons even not epert

Inconvénients

Low number of partecipants allowed to partecipate

Nazim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I tried GoTo Meeting but didn't feel much good

Publié le 14/02/2023

Avantages

GoTo Meeting is really an old company that provides good products. I liked the different solutions they are providing.

Inconvénients

I used GoToMeeting for online meetings with clients but didn't experience much good compare to Google Meet/Zoom. The UI is kind of complex for new users.

Jeen
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An industry chief in internet based video conferencing for organizations all over the planet.

Publié le 14/01/2022

GoToMeeting is utilized by our association when our customers (designers, engineers, building proprietors and so on) welcome us to join meeting in regards to projects we are overhauling. It tackles the issue of cooperation, particularly during a period of Covid and vital social removing. We have seen an enormous upspike in internet based gatherings and we regularly need to go to meeting to put together venture groups and transfer data.

Avantages

Simplicity of joining facilitated gathering.
Screen Share is instinctive Screen and applications independent.
Have highlights are equivalent to if worse than contender applications

Inconvénients

Sending welcome data could utilize more incorporations.
Couldn't want anything more than to see an element that empowers you to send records in the talk bar.
Could offer better valuing particularly for more modest gatherings.

Alternatives envisagées 

Google Meet

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Meeting

It's not difficult to deal with it in any event, for youngsters Something cool to feature is that you can hear clear the Audio and furthermore the video runs impeccably. You can even impart your screen to the remainder of the individuals. It is positive that you are permitted to record your gathering in the event that somebody has missed it then everybody can see it later the recording.
Christoph Felix
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

GoToMeeting User Review

Publié le 01/12/2020

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Avantages

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call.
Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Inconvénients

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard.
For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoom Meetings, Adobe Connect et Mikogo

Pourquoi choisir GoTo Meeting 

Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Logiciel antérieur 

Mikogo

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Meeting

Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements
Bhuban
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's easy to share documents during meetings, and there are ways for me to do it as well

Publié le 01/04/2022

To make a webinar, I can use GoToMeeting to do it easily in an efficient manner.

Avantages

GoToMeeting gives managers a lot of freedom when it comes to scheduling meetings.
It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
GoToMeeting cuts down on the costs of travel for employees who have to go to meetings at work.
It's possible to avoid paying for things like air travel, hotels, and rental cars by using GoToMeeting. Companies can then use these funds to grow their business.
If your business meets the requirements for GoToMeeting, you can use the software.
There are drawing tools and other virtual tools that I can use to keep my audience interested.

Inconvénients

As with any computer software, there may be mistakes that can't be avoided. Problems like not being able to load or cutting out while you're using GoToMeeting can make it less useful.
Some people don't like the fact that they need a fast, error-free Internet connection to use GoToMeeting. This is true even if the company has a good relationship. Things like power outages or violent storms could have an impact on the program.
With all of the features it has, GoToMeeting still doesn't have enough chat features for people to talk to each other.
The meeting recordings only stay in the cloud for a year, after which they are removed and can no longer be used.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à GoTo Meeting

It lets me have up to 500 people at a time at our meetings.
Momoko
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best platform for online meeting

Publié le 02/10/2019

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Avantages

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Inconvénients

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Oussama
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

Publié le 05/03/2022

Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

Avantages

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize.

Performance:

GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh!

Productivity Impact:

GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different things since booking is such a breeze. We're additionally booking more extension surveys with imminent clients than any time in recent memory!

Ease of Use:

GoToMeeting has transformed our entire group into booking geniuses. A cave dweller could utilize it!

GoToMeeting is the ideal decision for anybody that is searching for an answer for their booking issues. With GoToMeeting, arriving at your objective is more straightforward than at any other time. I'm ready to send clients a gathering welcome and it is acknowledged in practically no time. Not any more sticking around to know whether they got it. It's made my occupation simpler than at any other time!

Inconvénients

1. It requires a steady web association.
On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely impossible for the stage to recuperate. That compels you to restart your gathering, which can be a genuine pain assuming you have an enormous number of participants.

2. The nature of the gear matters.
GoToMeeting likewise requires clients and participants to have current IT hardware or cell phones to be important for the gathering system. On the off chance that you're utilizing a more established machine or gadget, there's a decent opportunity that it won't fill in as expected - accepting it works by any stretch of the imagination. When in doubt of thumb, in the event that your hardware is over 5 years of age, you'll require a redesign before you can exploit the advantages presented by GoToMeeting.

3. It tends to be challenging to get the bring in process right.
4. There is a cost to access the premium features you may require.
5. The chat option is somewhat limited.
6. It can take up a lot of bandwidth.

David
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Solid Performance and Reliability

Publié le 20/08/2019

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Samridh
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

Publié le 01/02/2019

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Avantages

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)

I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Inconvénients

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good Tool

Publié le 14/11/2021

Avantages

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

Inconvénients

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Keith
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

Publié le 29/12/2020

Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Avantages

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money .

Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

Simeon
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy and quality meetings

Publié le 20/08/2019

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Avantages

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.

An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section.

It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code.

Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Inconvénients

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Varatharajalu
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

GoTo Meeting -- Your GoTo Online Webinar/Conferencing One-Stop Centre (OSC)

Publié le 07/03/2022

I faithfully use this platform for my Web Seminars (Webinars), which normally extend to 1 1/2 hrs or even 2, to nearly 3 hours, of 'dragging it out' presentations conducted by some 'repeat and repeat and repeat' presenters.
Once the Webinar is on, it is smooth and there are no interruptions at all -- unless of course due to a blunder made by the unept but eager-beaver presenters themselves -- the presenters' laptops were having internet issues -- they apologize as soon as they get it sorted out but this platform s not the culprit -- it is smooth-sailing as far as I am concerned, at GMT+8 'faraway land'.

A humble suggestion:
Is there any way we can be notified by presenters that yes, there will be Encores, if they are offering such?
Many a time, they FOMO us and keep us wide awake until the wee hrs of the morning and even at dawn when other family members are already waking up fr their new day -- while all the while we are bleary-eyed and thinking when this particular Webinar will 'ever' come to an end -- we wait and wait and wait b'coz they say that only those who wait till the very end of their Webinar will get this e-Book of this pdf or this Report, or AWESOME BONUS...it goes on and on...their baitings, that is...so very sad indeed.
It is absolutely not good for our health, especially so in 'cron times, but what to do? They have us on tetherhooks, it so seems to be the case many a time -- and we are so very desperate to make money NOW!
Personally, GoTo Meeting is BEST!

Avantages

The product is easy to use even for the absolute beginner -- after a short learning curve to get acclimatized with the nitty-gritties thereat.
The confirmation notification is like clockwork and is much welcomed.
This is a standalone software, no need to bandwagon n any additional softwares -- a 'under one roof' technological marvel in its category, honestly-speaking.
I always prefer this platform when compared to others that I am not so very keen on using.
This technology gets the job done -- in other words, it is highly reliable for all of my Webinar (Web Seminar) needs.
I always return as a satisfied customer -- it delivers on what it is expected to do.
It is reliable in that you have to be reliable in getting to the Webinar punctually -- on or before time.

Inconvénients

1) Missing?
Yes! In the early days, I simply got lost as to figure out the 'easy-peasy' Time Converter Zoning ala Local Timings -- was sometimes too late while at other times simply too many days well ahead of time -- due t not having faithfully recorded the Webinar details -- my fault 100%.

2) Improved?
Yes.
Can add these features which would DEFINITELY help the struggling total newcomer to this amazing platform:
1. Give a Checklist For BEGINNERS
Before you start...Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc....so very easy to follow, by the usually fumbling,
stumbling newbie.
2. Didn't have countdown timer as in 00:00:00, but...'you are 2 days early' or 'The webinar is over'.
3. Do send at least 1 or even 2 'in-between' e-mail notifications s that the hurry-burry guys and gals too would be notified in advance that yes, there is an impending or imminent Webinar round the corner.
4. The Chat is not turned on...is it for VIP clienteles or need to upgrade to other levels?

3) Difficult to use?
Initially, as a 1st timer, it was a lil' bit new playground, so to speak.
After some time, it became so very 'easy-peasy' -- that's why the Checklist fr the Absolute Beginner would really come in handy -- especially so for all those millions upon millions of wannabes who are not tech-savvy at all.

Alex
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Reliable, but not very intuitive

Publié le 22/09/2020

GoToMeeting does a good job and serves it's purpose as a reliable meeting host. Their meetings are smooth and people can count on that. That's the biggest thing for us.

The downsides of user experience make things a little difficult for people who are used to other meeting softwares.

Avantages

We switched to GoToMeeting because of laggy connections with other providers. GoToMeeting has always been very reliable, and the video is very smooth.

Inconvénients

It's not very intuitive for users that join your meetings. We often have hangups where users don't know they need to enter their name and get stuck. It's held up a lot of our meetings.

Audio support is 'meh'. For some reason, all other web meeting softwares work just fine with my microphone. But GoToMeeting could never get it to work until just recently. Nothing was changed on my end, but after a year of dialing in, it all of a sudden worked.

Control panel is advanced, but again, no intuitive for users that join the meeting.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoho Meeting

Pourquoi choisir GoTo Meeting 

reliability.

Logiciel antérieur 

Zoho Meeting