7 937 avis

GoToMeeting

Logiciel pour vos réunions en ligne et visioconférences HD

4,5 /5 (7937 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
91% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
7 937 avis
Jorge B.
Traduire en français

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Avantages

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Inconvénients

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Kristine A.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
Traduire en français

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

Publié le 01/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Avantages

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Inconvénients

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Juan pablo A.
Secteur d'activité: Services d'information
Traduire en français

Great software for remote meetings, lacking some features you might find in competitors

Publié le 16/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software works. The mobile apps run great and won't dissapoint. The addins to install on PC and Mac are lighweight and install very quickly and it still leads when connecting to different IT environments (we have never experienced having issues with a customer when using GoTo Meeting in their network), something that some remote meeting softwares haven't been able to achieve.

Avantages

GoTo Meeting was our first selection when having remote meeting within our company untill last year (2019). It just works as expected, does not consume too many (computing and network) resources and works on most IT environments (incluiding our customer's). The addins install quick and easy and the sharing features are great. It usually has an admin that creates the meeting and the meeting needs to be started by the admin. Has all the basic features you would need to have a remote meeting (audio - video, screen sharing, inmersive chat, Q&A, participants list, some controls, etc) but it doesn't have had too many updates for some time and lacks some features we have found productive (whiteboard, for example).

Inconvénients

The software works great. Nevertheless, we have found some features in other remote meeting software that could make it ideal: have anyone in your organization be able to have admin rights (create meetings, start meetings, change meeting configurations, etc) and some features that nowadays might be very useful (whiteboard, a note taking module to be able to take notes and share them when the meeting ends, more options to connect audio - to name a few).

Christoph felix S.

GoToMeeting User Review

Publié le 01/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Avantages

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call.
Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Inconvénients

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard.
For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

Publié le 23/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Avantages

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Inconvénients

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Traduire en français

Great solution for my marketing team

Publié le 29/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I have had a very positive experience using GoToMeeting, understanding the capabilities and helping others in my organization understand the benefit, the costs involved and how it will help our internal teams with online meetings and discussions for our remote workforce to interact regularly within and outside the organization. It is a solution I would recommend for any marketing or solutions team looking for a highly reputable and reliable platform.

Avantages

After conducting initial product research it did not take long to realize that it's a great solution for our marketing team to host online meetings and our business development team to conduct interactive client meetings over a single turnkey solution that is easy to learn and use very often.

Inconvénients

One thing I did not like is the amount of content and information available via the product help site and customer discussion board was not as comprehensive and did not have the quantity of help content that I'd personally find beneficial to help when first learning how to use the solution.

Jeremy H.

GoTo Products are Tried and True

Publié le 20/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use it weekly in my work to stay updated with teams that are remote and I use GoToWebinar to get training on a weekly basis. Again - it is so crisp and clear, I highly recommend it for large groups.

Avantages

GoTo offers many products but the two most used are GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar. Both products I used on a weekly basis and they are rock solid. I have not ever had issues with setup, wrong inputs, or most important, latency.

Inconvénients

The only thing is -these are more professional applications unlike some other products in the same space which are "user" focused. To me and a professional, I dont like other products since the GoTo line up allows me the flexibility I need and only one client needs to be installed.

Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
Traduire en français

GoToMeeting gets the job done

Publié le 10/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Generally, I am very happy with the functionality and overall product.

Avantages

It is wasy to operate, share information and create that remote meeting enviorment. I found GotoMeeting realiable.

Inconvénients

The Gui could have been improved for a more modern look. Sometimes, when using floating windows, they would disappear completely.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Martha A.
Secteur d'activité: Production alimentaire
Traduire en français

Amazing and powerful platform for video and audio conferencing.

Publié le 27/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GoToMeeting is a powerful and a complete software that makes communication easier and effective. It has a a very nice video and audio quality.

Avantages

GoToMeeting supports great features that make it an exceptional tool for video and audio conferencing. It allows you to share files, make video and audio calls and share screens.

Inconvénients

When you are a new user of GoToMeeting, it can be a bit difficult to get started with it. But once you have learnt it, it becomes the easiest software to use.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Muhammad daud S.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Best Meeting tool

Publié le 26/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience with GoToMeeting was great as we switched from BT conference call to GoToMeeting. It is comparatively cheap and easy to use

Avantages

GoToMeeting is a great tool, all in one place to support Conference calls, meetings and recording. It provides a great range of toll free numbers and local numbers for number of people to Join from around the world.

Inconvénients

GoToMeeting sometimes allow attendees to unmute themselves and show their webcam despite blocking/disabling it for attendees.

Snehal sanjay G.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
Traduire en français

A decent app for virtual meetings

Publié le 28/12/2020

Avantages

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Inconvénients

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Keith E.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
Traduire en français

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 29/12/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Avantages

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money .

Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

Althea T.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
Traduire en français

The best conference server I ever tried

Publié le 08/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Avantages

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Inconvénients

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Sarah H.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 04/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Avantages

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Inconvénients

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Ana B.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
Traduire en français

Must have conferencing tool but can be confusing

Publié le 19/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall this is an indispensable tool for me despite the bugs that might pop up, or because it makes it easier to conference with team members who are not able to be present at my meetings. It is also very helpful to attend a meeting when I am not able to attend in person, such as when I am sick but can not afford to miss out on a critical meeting.

Avantages

This is a must have tool for participating in meetings that have people in different locations. You can speak to each other, see each other, and share screens, and this goes for having dozens of people in the meeting. It is easy to set up a reoccurring phone number and link to call in which is helpful if you have a project with reoccurring meetings. If you are a user calling in to a meeting the directions you follow are fairly easy to follow and understand when you are on your computer, which is usually the case for me and my colleagues. I will also say the sound quality is consistently high, compared to other competitors of Go To, and I appreciate the tools to help others follow along with where I am referencing on the screen share(pointer, highlighter etc)

Inconvénients

It can be very difficult to call in to a meeting if you are just on your phone. It is not as simple as calling a number, you have to enter different codes and if you are driving or on the go it can be challenging to open your outlook calendar or email to find the code to enter, or if you have misplaced it you can have troubles getting in to the call. I wish there was a better system for calling in rather than dialing such long numbers into the phone several times. It can also be easy to confuse different meetings with one another and accidentally call in to a meeting you are not invited to, instead of your meeting you are late to, as all the meetings are essentially random phone numbers. I have also had several instances where I will conclude a meeting but still have the line open accidentally, and voices from a meeting not at my company will emerge from the phone, very strange. This could be more user friendly. I have had some glitches where people cannot hear me, people get dropped off the call, or the meeting will suddenly end due to error but this is very rare.

Richard C.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
Traduire en français

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Publié le 02/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Avantages

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Inconvénients

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Arturo M.

Pretty good conference software

Publié le 21/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Avantages

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on.
Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Inconvénients

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Simeon R.

Easy and quality meetings

Publié le 20/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Avantages

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.

An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section.

It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code.

Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Inconvénients

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

David Y.
Secteur d'activité: Édition

Solid Performance and Reliability

Publié le 20/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Jeffrey T.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Publié le 03/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Avantages

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Inconvénients

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Samridh S.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

Publié le 01/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Avantages

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)

I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Inconvénients

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Bonnie M.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Avantages

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Inconvénients

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Garin H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Publié le 05/10/2017

Avantages

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings.

Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down.

It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Inconvénients

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Momoko T.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

The best platform for online meeting

Publié le 02/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Avantages

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Inconvénients

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Publié le 07/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium.
It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Avantages

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market.
It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile.
Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages.
Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Inconvénients

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.