Avis sur GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting

Logiciel pour vos réunions en ligne et visioconférences HD

4.4/5 (1113 avis)

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Publié le 05.10.2017

Avantages

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings.

Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down.

It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Inconvénients

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

In my previous customer service role, I conducted daily webinars with small groups via GoToMeeting.

Publié le 21.06.2018

Avantages

I appreciated the ease in which I could schedule a GoToMeeting and provide attendees with the link to attend. I was able to easily access that link again if I needed to remind participants of how to access the meeting. During the implementation of the meeting, participants receive an intro tutorial on how to setup their audio, etc. As I was aware of the information they were receiving, I would often type in the chat box and reiterate verbally what they would need to do to access their own speaker and more. It is valuable to be able to record the session via GoToMeeting and send that file to participants as a follow-up.

Inconvénients

It is good to be mindful that your computer's updates can conflict with GoToMeeting's function. When my computer conducted certain updates, the volume on GoToMeeting would work for a minute or two during the beginning of the session and then it would stop working. So, if you incur an issue with GoToMeeting, keep in mind it could be something external to the actual software. It also takes a sequence of steps to be able to show attendees a recording during your session--the audio settings must be changed to allow for audio to be heard from the recording rather from your microphone.

Makes Training via the Internet Easy

Publié le 06.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am solving the business problem of training remote users without having to be in the same room. Gotomeeting allows me to do this very well. And, as I mentioned, it allows me to see their screen and/or their video camera while we are on the Gotomeeting. This allows for immediate problem solving and clarification of issues.

Avantages

What I like best is that on the Gotomeeting dashboard I can see exactly what the other people see, so I know if my screen is not refreshing or if, when I use two screens, I'm accidently sharing the wrong screen.

I like that Gotomeeting can be viewed on a cell phone. This allows some of my viewers to watch the training or join a meeting from their phone rather than having to be tied to a computer or tablet.

I think the feature that allows me to make someone else a presenter while our meeting is going is super important because this means if there is a concept a participant doesn't understand or thinks is not working correctly on their end I can immediately make them a presenter and see their computer screen. This allows me to correct their actions, because I can see exactly what is happening on their end.

Inconvénients

I dislike that Gotomeeting looks differently on Explorer than it does on Chrome. But it does work on both.

The Gold Standard for Web Conferencing

Publié le 12.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

I've been using GoToMeeting for at least a decade and it is still the gold standard for web conferencing for companies of all sizes. Our entire organization (sales, marketing, success, and support) all have licenses for scheduling screen shares and web conferences with leads and customers. You can share your screen, allow another person to share their screen, and even take control of another user's screen for troubleshooting issues, or training purposes. It is easy to use for those setting up and those connecting to a web conference. It has a number of wonderful integrations - the most useful being the Google Calendar plug in - which enables you to easily schedule GoToMeetings directly from a calendar event. You can also record sessions for replay later (helpful for training or demos).

Inconvénients

It would be great if their recordings of screenshares were more compressed so that longer presentations weren't so large or the ability to integrate with a cloud based storage site to allow default a recording to go directly to an online location for sharing and playback.

Go To Meeting!!

Publié le 27.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GoToMeeting has been very beneficial to use for me, since i used all the time to get on client meetings, GoToMeeting is very fact, reliable, and east to connect to a quick GoToMeeting invite via a meeting ID. GoToMeeting is secure when connecting to a call so there is not snooping or outsiders getting connect to. GoToMeeting is going to the right direction and many ppl are using, i see adds on television all the time.

Avantages

GoToMeeting is a very good software to use for conference meetings and one on one meetings. GoToMeeting UI is seamless, easy to use software with quick connection to a meeting right away. Also it integrates with outlook and other email apps, so getting on a call right away has never been an issue. Moreover, when connecting to GoToMeeting its easy to connect without any issues, just requires a download of the extension in the browser. GoToMeeting price is reasonable i do not pay for it, my company does , but if you your own business then purchasing GoToMeeting is inexpensive. Moreover, GoToMeeting voice quality is very clear, i like how i can test my speakers and mic right before the call so there is not issues during the call.

Inconvénients

I think if GoToMeeting would have updates go out very now and them it would be good; since there are rarely any updates to the software.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We use GoToMeeting to showcase our software to potential clients

Publié le 08.09.2017

- Easy to setup
- Multiple phone numbers to call based on where clients are located
- Ability to record the session and send it to clients

Inconvénients

- Sometimes the phone line doesn't sound very clear
- Some of our clients that aren't tech savy get stuck installing the app on their computer to attend the meeting.

Support client

I have used it for meetings with other office partners

Publié le 30.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a program that has allowed me to share information and make work meetings in an effective way. It has saved mobilization costs for our staff.

Avantages

I like that it is fast. The videos of the people who participate in the meeting are good. It has many functions and is very complete for meetings with many people. If you are a presenter, it is possible to control the audio and the control of the participants, which makes the meeting easier to carry. I have seen that I can connect external microphones and external audios and the program connects them without problem. I can share a PowerPoint presentation and also a specific window. I like that I can use it on iOS and it works very well.

Inconvénients

It is a complicated program to use for meetings with people who had not used it before. I noticed that when I use my Windows computer and the meeting there are Mac computers, the software is different, this creates confusion when we should give some assistance to someone who does not know it. The screen sharing controls are confusing. Audio and microphone are also confusing. The chat, I think it should improve. They should consider including a "blackboard" in the paid version. The program usually does not work the first time, but the last software downloads and this can be annoying when you need to join a meeting quickly. I have noticed that there is an error in the time zone, even though I put it correctly the system chooses another, it is confusing.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GotoMeeting is one of the best conference call program.

Publié le 14.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GotoMeeting is one of the best conference call programs available as it provides ease of use and an excellent set of features like Starting and joining a meeting is hassle-free, no codes or phone numbers to memorize and it includes amazing features l screen sharing,recording etc.

Avantages

Starting and joining a meeting is hassle-free, no codes or phone numbers to memorize and it inclueds amazing features l screen sharing,recording etc.
1) Easy to setup: Start you meeting with your favorite device, send out invites via phone, email or sms and start the call on the specified time.no hard phone set up needed, just click the link in the invite and you are good to go.
2)Very good mobile app: Join and host meetings on the go with the GoToMeeting Mobile app. The GoToMeeting mobile app is supported on Android, iOS and Windows so no matter what device you use you can connect with GoToMeeting. The app is absolutely free so it won¿t cost you anything to join others meetings, webinars or classes.

Inconvénients

Price wise it is litter higher compare to other products
High Price: - GoToMeeting comes at affordable prices in itself but you have to consider that some of the paid subscription features with GoToMeeting
comes free with other competitors.

Best Video Conferencing Service in the market

Publié le 28.01.2018

Avantages

GoToMeeting comes with Fantastic user Interface, simple to create meetings. Each meeting can have a custom URL to access the virtual meeting. One can try the service for free without providing the payment details. Further, GoToMeeting offers 60 day refund if you are not satisfied with their service. This shows their confidence in their product.
Using this service one can do share sharing, demos, remote trouble shooting, video conferencing etc. We also used their sister service GoToWebinar extensively for webinars and our product demonstrations as a part of our sales push. Both the products worked out well for us.
They also offer GoToTraining. All these three are different products.
Once you click on "Schedule a Meeting," you see a window that asks you to enter the name of the meeting, its frequency, date, time, and duration. Meeting participants have the option to connect using Voice over IP.
GoToMeeting comes Microsoft outlook and google calendar plugin. GoToMeeting is compatible with all major browsers in the market.

Inconvénients

GoToMeeting does not track the attendees, it leaves it to your calendar software to do that job.
GoToMeeting does not have advanced features like raising a hand or polling

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GoToMeeting - easy to start and manage, the best tool for desktop support

Publié le 01.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is a one-stop shop for all my support and meeting needs for my job which largely consists of remote desktop support for customers or training medium sized groups.

Avantages

I use GoToMeeting three or more times a day for desktop support or training customers with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or related software. I am the secondary person in a support call, and need to have a tool that is quick, easy, and fully functional. Much more stable than TeamViewer, more functionality and scalable than Join.Me, and will not fail like Skype for Business. It is by far the best support / meeting tool I have used in my 30+ years of being a remote developer.

Inconvénients

As long as you pay for the service, there are no cons. Only on rare circumstances has a customer not been able to run the web and/or desktop app, and that was more an issue with them, not GoToMeeting.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

it's very good connectivity tool to collaborate the people across the globe without travel expenses

Publié le 07.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GotoMeeting is one of the best conference call programs available as it provides incredible ease of use and an excellent set of features. Starting and joining a meeting is hassle-free; no codes or phone numbers to memorize. Features include screen sharing, HD video, a downloadable mobile app for making and taking calls on the go, and more.
Audio and Video Quality with six conferencing streams and high definition video quality very nince and support service very good.

Avantages

Simple and user friendly interface. Easy to create and join meeting sessions without training necessary and Attendees can participate without any cost, also we can use this software on trail basis of 30 days with maximum of 3 participants . lt supports Upto 100 Participants with paid version.

Inconvénients

Lacks advanced meeting options such as polling.
Compatibility issues with Mac machines and sometimes Recordings are very complicated.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Meetings are made easy with GoToMeeting

Publié le 03.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We can set up meetings with anyone from all over the world. There is no confusion and we don't need to check whether they have skype of other means of connecting, with gotomeeting anyone can use it easily from all devices.

Avantages

Setting up a conference call, meeting or webinar is easy and attendees join without any issues. There are less dropouts than previous solutions. It's great that we can share screens and change presenters if an attendee also wants to share their screen. It is great how it allows me to choose a timezone so that I can always be sure to get the time correct when inviting international users.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can take a while for the attendees audio to connect, but it's usually only a matter of a couple of minutes. It would also be useful if they had more countries with local teleconference avaialable.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I used gotomeeting every day to meet with staff and customer groups

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 23.04.2018

Avantages

It's easy to send a gotomeeting handle out to your meeting attendees. You can either create a custom one time handle or you can send your individual handle that can be used at any time (I found this most helpful when I needed to quickly get a few people on a call without much warning, I could just tell everyone to hop onto my gotomeeting handle, my company used your first and last name for custom handles.) You can also assign multiple hosts to a meeting which is great for if you have a busy schedule and can only make it for part of the meeting or if you get stuck in another meeting and can't make it at all - your other hosts can launch the meeting without you.

Inconvénients

The audio can be a pain sometimes. It has an option to dial into a conference line instead of using your computer audio and we always do that option. The computer audio really struggles (even if your computer has a great microphone). I've had a few issues with the meetings freezing up but it could have been an internet issue. The biggest issue is really the audio problems.

Virtual Meetings

Publié le 13.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I telecommute and have been using GoTo Meeting for almost 6 years now. I've tried several other web meeting applications but I have found GoTo Meeting to have the best quality Voice over IP and the easiest set of controls to use over any of the other solutions I've tried.

Avantages

VoIP quality is almost always excellent, and if there is a bad connection it can usually be remedied via a quick disconnect and reconnect, easy to use controls for running meetings and granting presenter rights to others

Inconvénients

No real cons, but the fact that it auto mutes you if you are not hosting gets a tad annoying as I always forget to unmute myself at first.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I love the concept of GoToMeeting don't get me wrong, but I feel it is unreliable for my needs.

Publié le 03.10.2017

Avantages

Here's the thing I like most: the general idea of the software. The ability to hold conference calls and include audio, visual, video, recording elements, etc. is amazing. They do an overall pretty decent job, but I would like to see some improvements that I haven't seen over the past 2 years of using the software.

Inconvénients

The things I like least are that the software is overall less reliable than what I require. I use this for business meetings that are highly critical to my company. I hate having to worry whether my call is going to drop (if the leader drops the call is lost!), if people are going to be able to easily log in, if people are going to feel naturally comfortable navigating, and if my "CLEAN" screen is going to remain clean. I used to use WebEx and I had my own personal call in number and PIN so I knew I could give everyone the conference number and it would just flow so easily.

6.0/10

An amazing, user friendly product 75% of the time

Publié le 26.01.2018

Avantages

When the product is working properly, it is extremely easy to use and fast. Screen sharing and transferring the screenshare to anyone on the call is extremely easy to use. Most all of my customers and prospects have used gotomeeting before and dont have any issues logging in.

Inconvénients

-the desktop version often does not work, for me and many of my colleagues takes extremely long to load when trying to schedule a meeting off the desk top version
- I hate when you dial in on a touch tone phone, how it reads back to you the wrong passcode I entered. All I need to know is I entered it in incorrectly, not the incorrect number. I am usually in a hurry when dialing into a gotomeeting and this slows me down further.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

My experience with this software has been to make work meetings from different offices.

Publié le 15.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This software has benefited us in many online meetings. Especially between different countries and in meetings that we must share screen.

Avantages

I like the stability and its operation, also its internet signal indicators, it is very useful to share screens as well as taking control of a remote screen or a presentation. It is very complete in the access and configuration options of the different audio and video elements. It has a very good quality in its communications, it consumes resources of moderate bandwidth, I like that it does not significantly affect the performance in the workstation.

Inconvénients

I do not like that it is not so intuitive for the user, the program requires assistance from systems staff or empowered users. The chat system can be confusing in some situations. In some cases it is difficult for us to take the double screen function. The licensing system seems to me that it should be a little more flexible. The interfaces between different platforms have many differences and this affects the moment of installing the conference, so that the user is easily guided.

7.0/10

Well established and useful web conferencing solution

Publié le 28.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Standardized web and audio conferencing between our various office locations, & also with off site employees or contractors or consultants.

Avantages

It is easy to administer; simple user interface & user set-up; useful features; uses the same admin format as GoToMyPC, another tool we use (now called LogMeIn). Reasonable cost.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is hard to find the icon you want to use; the video component is more difficult to use than the rest of it, which has led to almost no adoption of the video component. Some of this is probably the fault of our users & equipment, & some is due to the app itself. I don't think that this app is any better than, say, WebEx, but for us it was less costly that WebEx for virtually the same functionality.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

GoTo Meeting has allowed us to meet with customers remotely.

Publié le 11.08.2017

Avantages

Screen share and the ability to remotely connect to another computer is fairly simple. Being able to record meetings is also a great feature.

Inconvénients

There are frequent connection issues. It's not always super easy to set up for the end users. Doesn't have a steady integration with Outlook.

Support client

A solid tool for conducting web conferences

Publié le 12.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis

Avantages

Real-time sharing of any type of applications, videos or audios between participants. You can schedule and conduct meetings with team members at remote locations with ease. The team members can access the application and attend the meeting via their mobile phones, desktop PC, tablets etc. The participants just need to click the “meet now” link to get connected. Integrated with Google applications, outlook, Zapier etc. The application is indeed a cost-effective one. You can also remind the team members about a scheduled meeting. The application is easy to use. Superb quality is ensured for conferences and calls.

Inconvénients

The absence of polling feature. It is complicated to make recordings. The application doesn't keep a track about the absentees for a meeting. It is not very compatible with Mac devices.

7.0/10

An incredibly useful conferencing tool that takes calls to a whole other level. Love it!

Publié le 02.07.2018

Avantages

I loved the fact you can dial in and/or use your laptop audio and that even when you dial in, you can connect it to your meeting ID so you know who's talking. Being able to make others presenters is very helpful, as well as being able to have mouse control. This makes calls with prospects super easy since they can play their screens and we can just ask for mouse control and fix very easily what is wrong. A must-have tool for companies who are always jumping on calls, doing demos, and especially for technology companies. Also, being able to connect my google calendar with a GoToMeeting extension is a huge time saver when it comes to sending calendar invites.

Inconvénients

Can't think of anything! I use this tool every day for over a year now and I love that it makes my job easier and saves me time.

Support client

Allows me to train with new employees remotely with screen share & also give remote presentations.

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 10.05.2018

Avantages

Super easy to use and set up a GoToMeeting. User's you invite who've never been on the service can download and install the app in less then a minute and be in your meeting very fast. During a GoToMeeting you have the window with the presentation, and you have a separate pop up with a chat room where people can submit questions and get answers. As the organizer of the meeting you can decide if people joining are listen only mode or if they can also broadcast their voice to the meeting. You can also include other people in the meeting to have full access or limited access to the meeting and delegate other members of the meeting to field questions for the presenter.

There is the ability to record your goto meeting to allow invitees who missed out to follow up later and watch the presentation. I've only used this a few times and it's a handy feature to have.

I also use this software to do screen sharing with my staff when I am away from the office. The screen sharing helps me when training new members of the team or just being able to give a hands on demonstration of a process rather then trying to walk a team member through a process over the phone.

Inconvénients

I seriously don't have any cons with this software. It performs exactly as I need it to and I've never had any technical issues or problems.

Support client

GoTo Meeting is typically a reliable screen share app, but it does have its seasons of issues.

Publié le 30.03.2018

Avantages

I like the intuitive interface as it relates to interacting with the attendees, passing presenter, and pause/resume screen.

Inconvénients

This software can get unreliable during periods of time throughout the year. Sometimes GoTo will cause issues for attendees attempting to login, organizers having to back into their own meetings instead of starting them the traditional way, etc.

There can be issues of audio quality as well. Although in my experience, GoTo has always ended up fixing the problems (which typically results in a few months of solid service), the issues can last week's at a time. This gives you a low level of confidence in running meetings for those few weeks.

Support client

I use GoToMeeting every day to run product demos. It's easy to use, setup & even share screens.

Publié le 18.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This allows me to quickly & easily meet with & perform live demonstrations & troubleshoot software issues over the web. I use it every day & am happy with it.

Avantages

I like the screen share & mouse control capabilities. This allows me to help a customer troubleshoot something by letting me see what's going on in their end & possibly even test it myself. It's also easy to run & setup a meeting.

Inconvénients

I wish wish you could play videos with sound effectively.
It would also be nice if it took less CPU bandwidth to use GoToMeeting. It's possible that it's a problem with my computer, but it always slows down when I'm using more than one application on my computer, and I have to change the way I present.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

With Go To Meeting, setting up calls is no longer a chore!

Publié le 16.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Go To Meeting has been our go to program for setting up our conference calls. It has taken the 'hassle' out of meeting set up. We have had no issues with this program as of yet.

Avantages

With Go To Meeting, starting meetings is super easy! Unlike some other competitors, you do not need to enter any special codes or meeting IDs. You can use a custom URL to access conference room, which makes it easy when all a user has to do is click on the provided link. Our employees caught on very easily, with very little training.

Inconvénients

Video calls cannot be recorded. While they do offer a free option, to get all of the functionality you may need, you may have to buy into a pricier subscription.