7 675 avis

GoToMeeting

Logiciel pour vos réunions en ligne et visioconférences HD

4,5 /5 (7675 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
91% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
7 675 avis
Jorge B.
Traduire en français

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

Publié le 26/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Avantages

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Inconvénients

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Kevin C.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

GoToMeeting Makes Life Easier

Publié le 14/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, we've had a great experience with GoToMeeting. It is a great meeting software and makes it easy for clients to use. It is secure and there are different methods to enter a meeting.

Avantages

The best part about GoToMeeting is the hub and how it makes it so easy to view and schedule meetings. We also love the personalized meeting room for impromptu meetings.

Inconvénients

The customer support could be a little better. There are times when they seem put off when we ask them questions. We would love to see some in meeting features being a little easier to use.

Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Customer Service Nightmare

Publié le 03/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

Avantages

I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

Inconvénients

Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Sarah H.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 04/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Avantages

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Inconvénients

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Marco F.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Traduire en français

The reference high performance conference system

Publié le 30/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Since we adopted GoToMeeting to manage web conferences with customers and external partners, we experimented a stable and reliable way to keep in contact, which has been especially proven during the last month of health contingency, with good performances and even with intense smart working usage of the platform over our organization. We recommend to go with a paid band guaranteed service, for professional purposes.

Avantages

- High availability in terms of network resources consumed (optimized compression protocols)
- Support elevated number of simultaneous users flawlessly
- Pretty easy configuration and management panels

Inconvénients

- Other platform are quickly gaining popularity thanks to better user interface and functionalities over web browsers
- Not cheapest option among paid web conference systems

Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
Traduire en français

The right fit with room to expand.

Publié le 22/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our group has used GotoMeeting for all product demos and client training sessions for a long time. We've never been negatively impacted by and outages of their service and have found their pricing reasonable as our staff increases and our needs scale up.

Avantages

The ability for guests to join sessions without software downloads was a big deciding factor for us. We also have to keep branding uniform across users, so being able to set templates for the imaging when guests join us was an added bonus.

Inconvénients

The staff that use G2M the most have asked over and over about hotkeys. Relying only on mouse input when hosting a session can draw attention and focus away from the subject. It would be great to be able to pause/play and enable the cursor tools on the fly with some keyboard shortcuts.

Demeshia T.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Meet With Ease

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With this software my organization is able to meet virtually and conduct business from the comfort of our homes. This can be done on a pc, tablet or mobile device This is very convenient for staff that are unable to travel to the office. My overall experience is very positive and I would recommend to others.

Avantages

This meeting platform is wonderful. It allows for meetings to be held with video capabilities. There are chat options that are very useful and hand raising button to create a respectful business meeting environment.

Inconvénients

The only issue with the software is that it isn't well known. Many staff members have to be given directions on how to download. This software needs to be advertised more.

Emerson K.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Webinar Faciles

Publié le 20/08/2020

Avantages

version online y de escritorio que guia facilmente en su aplicacion, ligero en comparacion a otros permite varias opciones. cuenta con plugin y tambien con version de escritorio

Inconvénients

la instalacion de plugin si un esta apuarado puede fastidiar un poco, depende de tener una buena conexcion.

Florin M.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Great for online meetings

Publié le 01/07/2020

Avantages

I love that you can record your meetings so you can review it later.

Inconvénients

the restriction to the maximum number of users that can join (for the plan we have)

Clinton D.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Go to Meeting Versus Zoom

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Good to very good. I would reccomend it to others.

Avantages

It allowed more options for seperate rooms and controlling participants. It was easy to set up and add meetings titles and recurring meetings

Inconvénients

Cost versus competitors as well as better options and security

Ana B.
Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
Traduire en français

Must have conferencing tool but can be confusing

Publié le 19/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall this is an indispensable tool for me despite the bugs that might pop up, or because it makes it easier to conference with team members who are not able to be present at my meetings. It is also very helpful to attend a meeting when I am not able to attend in person, such as when I am sick but can not afford to miss out on a critical meeting.

Avantages

This is a must have tool for participating in meetings that have people in different locations. You can speak to each other, see each other, and share screens, and this goes for having dozens of people in the meeting. It is easy to set up a reoccurring phone number and link to call in which is helpful if you have a project with reoccurring meetings. If you are a user calling in to a meeting the directions you follow are fairly easy to follow and understand when you are on your computer, which is usually the case for me and my colleagues. I will also say the sound quality is consistently high, compared to other competitors of Go To, and I appreciate the tools to help others follow along with where I am referencing on the screen share(pointer, highlighter etc)

Inconvénients

It can be very difficult to call in to a meeting if you are just on your phone. It is not as simple as calling a number, you have to enter different codes and if you are driving or on the go it can be challenging to open your outlook calendar or email to find the code to enter, or if you have misplaced it you can have troubles getting in to the call. I wish there was a better system for calling in rather than dialing such long numbers into the phone several times. It can also be easy to confuse different meetings with one another and accidentally call in to a meeting you are not invited to, instead of your meeting you are late to, as all the meetings are essentially random phone numbers. I have also had several instances where I will conclude a meeting but still have the line open accidentally, and voices from a meeting not at my company will emerge from the phone, very strange. This could be more user friendly. I have had some glitches where people cannot hear me, people get dropped off the call, or the meeting will suddenly end due to error but this is very rare.

Richard C.
Secteur d'activité: Équipements publics
Traduire en français

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Publié le 02/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Avantages

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Inconvénients

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Arturo M.

Pretty good conference software

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 21/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Avantages

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on.
Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Inconvénients

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Simeon R.

Easy and quality meetings

Publié le 20/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Avantages

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user.
It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees.
The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes.
It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on.

An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section.

It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code.

Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Inconvénients

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

David Y.
Secteur d'activité: Édition

Solid Performance and Reliability

Publié le 20/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Avantages

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following:
1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again.
2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you.
3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Inconvénients

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Jeffrey T.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Publié le 03/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Avantages

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Inconvénients

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Samridh S.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

Publié le 01/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Avantages

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are,
- Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again)
- Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen)
- Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me)
- Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized)
- Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment)
- Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.)
- Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you)
- Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back)
- Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed)

I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Inconvénients

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations
- I cannot hear the other person though I see them online
- If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Bonnie M.
Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 19/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Avantages

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Inconvénients

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Garin H.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Publié le 05/10/2017

Avantages

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings.

Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down.

It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Inconvénients

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Momoko T.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

The best platform for online meeting

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 02/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Avantages

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Inconvénients

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Publié le 07/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium.
It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Avantages

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market.
It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile.
Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages.
Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Inconvénients

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

Dioneiber M.
Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications
Traduire en français

the best tool for video conferencing.

Publié le 13/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Gotoometing I have solved many problems, mainly remote communication with my coworkers, friends and family, since we started using this application as the main communication tool in my work we have greatly improved our organization as a company, I have been able to connect from anywhere since it not only has a web version but also for mobile devices and tablets, due to its simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone can adapt to it quickly.

Avantages

I like a lot of Gootomeeting, it is an ideal tool for my life, in the work aspect my work day works perfectly for the ease, speed and efficiency that it has since with them I can share screens, links and files, I can organize a meeting by video-conferences and I know that I have everything under control with this application, due to my type of work, mostly my colleagues or I are not present in the offices, we need to travel constantly and with this application we carry the company perfectly in a virtual way, now, in the area Personal continues to help me in many aspects, as I travel due to my work, I always communicate with my family and friends through this application, I can speak hours continuously without any problem, providing an excellent experience for both me and my receiver.

Inconvénients

Currently with Gootomeeting I have had no problem, on the contrary it has served to help me in managing the areas of my life both work and personal, with excellent efficiency and has always offered me an excellent service, therefore I have nothing negative to say about This application.

David W.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Traduire en français

When your remote meetings need more than video

Publié le 20/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love GoToMeeting because it's mostly simple and straightforward. Support for the product is great. Every issue we had was answered within minutes of our call. The pricing is adequate considering how many participants you can have on each meeting. Overall, I recommend GoToMeeting as gold standard right up there with WebEx and JoinMe. GoToMeeting is in my opinion more reliable and has easier setup.

Avantages

GoToMeeting is a staple service at my organization. We used Google Hangouts for simple video and screen sharing sessions, but GoToMeeting presents a more full-featured and polished product. This is essential for things like Board or executive level meetings where interactive white boards and the ability to shift who the presenter is are essential. GoToMeeting has native apps for Mac, PC, Android, and iOS. This is crucial for BYOD organizations or organizations that rely on volunteers. Features like whiteboard make it very easy to share and visualize ideas as they evolve. Having the ability to change who the presenter is and giving that person "remote control" of the meeting is also hassle free.

Inconvénients

The look and feel of the service is not the same across all platforms. This makes it difficult to explain functionality to users when starting a meeting or if you need to give instructions on the fly. If you are on a Mac and the other person is on a PC and you are trying to remember how to hand off controls and can't remember how on the other platform, this is a real impediment to getting things done.

Secteur d'activité: Banque d’investissement
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Goto Meeting Daily user

Publié le 31/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Avantages

I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Inconvénients

Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local
Numbers from their phone?

David P.
Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
Traduire en français

Great screenshare and more, but can be a little slow to load

Publié le 12/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Really great tool. I like the sharing options and once it's loaded, it can be very fast. It has a great reputation and I've never had to use the support.

Avantages

It's one of the best screensharing and meeting tools. Most people are familiar with it and have the launcher already downloaded.

Inconvénients

It can be slow to load. I have some issues where it prompts me to download even though I already have it downloaded.