5 avis

TrulySmall Accounting

Logiciel de comptabilité simple et rapide pour les petites entreprises

3,6 /5 (5 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
5 avis
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good Value for the money

Publié le 27/04/2021

I am happy with my experience and software does what I need for the price.

Avantages

Easy to use, simple interface, many easy to use reports to help you keep track of your finances

Inconvénients

Does not work on my iphone, and balancing my books or correcting issues are tricky has the software only allows certain transactions.

Réponse de Kashoo Traduire en français

Thanks so much for submitting your review on TrulySmall Accounting! We're happy to hear that the simple-to-use system is working for your business!

If you're having troubles with balancing or correcting certain transactions, please reach out to our customer support through live chat on our website or at answers@kashoo.com. We're sure there's a easy to implement solution that we can provide!

As for the iPhone app, we're actually SUPER close to launching our iPhone companion app! Please keep an eye out in your emails for the launch announcement!

Jarrett M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

TrulySmall helps me keep better accounting, in less time

Publié le 04/05/2021

Avantages

The Smart Inbox helps me stay on track with what I need to do on the accounts. Removing the bulk of the data entry task is a huge timesaver. I don't like accounting, but TrulySmall makes it so much easier on me. I like the snapshot analysis on the dashboard. The user interface is very clean.

Inconvénients

As a graduate from Kashoo Classic, one of the things I would like to see in TrulySmall is the auto entry for GST filing. The report creation is easy and I like being able to call up a report with a click, but for now, the journal to deal with remittance of GST has to be entered manually. The help articles need to fill out a bit on this topic. Generally, more help articles need to be created to update a lot of the instruction from Kashoo Classic that is still relevant in the TrulySmall environment.

Also, I needed extra help because I hit a wall backfilling data on a bank feed account where my bank was not supplying all the transaction data back to my transaction start date in TrulySmall. But hey, customer service helped me sort it.

Hey Jarret!

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on TrulySmall Accounting. We're super happy to hear that our time-saving features have been helping you!

We're definitely still working on creating a better, more in-depth knowledge base for TrulySmall Accounting. Currently, when you go to help.kashoo.com, we have a separate category for TrulySmall Accounting articles so that might help you distinguish between the Kashoo Classic ones and the new ones. We're still adding to this database so stay tuned! Hopefully, we can address more of your issues soon.

Thanks!

Kashoo - When you can't afford Quickbooks

Publié le 28/04/2021

It's okay.

Avantages

Easy to get started, and functional when dealing with small numbers of transactions.

Customer support has greatly improved.

I've heard that they are actively working on improving the product, so opinions may change.

Inconvénients

DO NOT go near this software if you are a e-comm focused heavy transaction business. Handling multiple transactions simultaneously is impossible.

App and web versions are not compatible in some cases.

Data import options are severely limited.

Réponse de Kashoo Traduire en français

Thank you so much for submitting your feedback! TrulySmall Accounting definitely works best for truly small businesses that have 500 or less transactions a year.

For editing multiple transactions at the same time, we do offer a bulk edit feature that allows you to categorize several transactions at once!

We're definitely still looking to grow and improve our app so we really appreciate your feedback!

Angela N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great support

Publié le 04/05/2021

It is new for me to use accounting software like this so it is a steep learning curve and I've appreciated the support.

Avantages

It's super easy to use and the support has been very available, respectful, and knowledgeable

Inconvénients

There are many times where my purchases (from my bank feed) get mislabelled. For example a purchase from Osborne Seed Company gets inputted as Ornery Beer Company. This happens regularly.

Hey Angela!

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review for TrulySmall Accounting! We're glad our support has been able to help you along the way.

We're looking into the mislabeled transactions so please reach out to support and let us know the next time you see this happening as it will help with our investigations.

Thank you!

Andrew H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Your software makes me feel crazy

Publié le 07/05/2021

Frustrating - wish we could do a screen share with support!

Avantages

The new version is to cut down... online banking doesn't work which makes the rest of your improvements useless. So many things dont seem to work for us.

Inconvénients

Fix the search!!! Even if I type the entire name of my supplier (ie Amazon) into the search it comes up last.... so annoying. Is there a UX cycle even done on the product?