Sprout Social

Logiciel de gestion des réseaux sociaux pour les entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

488 avis

Andrei P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Sprout Social is a great all around social media manager.

Publié le 07/06/2022

Sprout Social is a great all around social media management software. It can be expensive, but if you don't know what you are exactly looking for to help you manage your social media, I can say Sprout Social is the best option since you can have a bit of everything.

Avantages

Sprout Social has enought features to cover all areas on social media management.

Inconvénients

Sprout Social can be very expensive and the per user pricing doesn't help.

Melody P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sprout Social is a marketing agency's best friend.

Publié le 05/05/2022

Very positive one, I'd happily return to using this software if my team were to suggest changing back to it.

Avantages

The best thing about this software is the number of features it offers to facilitate post scheduling without it feeling overwhelming.

Inconvénients

The worst part about this software would probably only be the price. While it makes sense to pay for what you get, it was just barely out of our budget at the time.

SocialPilot, Buffer, Loomly et Later

Pourquoi passer à Sprout Social

The features it offered as well as the helpful customer support.
Jonathan K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Sham

Publié le 25/05/2022

This business is a sham. They billed the card on file twice for various months and refused to give an explanation. Also, all of its feature are now basically available for free through meta admin panel.

Avantages

Its features in 2017. Back then it had innovative features, but not today. They are available for free.

Inconvénients

Functionality. It is not worth the money.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best social media tool for content

Publié le 10/05/2022

Great!

Avantages

It is focused on getting the content out and scheduling it. It is also geared towards answering questions from clients.

Inconvénients

It could do a better work on the analitical side

Emplifi Social Marketing Cloud
Danielle H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Effortless pre-publishing and superb social media analytics

Publié le 06/05/2022

Since subscribing to Sprout in the past 3-4 years, I have been able to grow my business due to the ease of reporting to clients. A big thank you from me as a small business owner.

Avantages

I am not a data person so need to see analytics in an easy to read and understand format. Sprout does this superbly in a a visual way.

Inconvénients

None to be honest. I am happy with the functionality of the software and what it does for my small business.

Enes Y.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Sprout Social

Publié le 11/06/2022

Avantages

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

Inconvénients

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

• Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Sprout Social is great for social media management

Publié le 17/05/2022

Avantages

With Sprout Social, we have the ability to schedule social media content for multiple clients and track analytics.

Inconvénients

The price is a bit high, but depending on your individual company's needs, it can be worth it.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very good social media mgmt tool

Publié le 08/05/2022

Avantages

It's simple. Major functionality is easily identifiable on the main dashboard and the day to day usage is quite straightforward

Inconvénients

Just the interface for creating posts. Creating and sharing content is such a central thing in social media but the UI makes it not feel like it

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great, but not much better than just using built in Facebook tools

Publié le 14/06/2022

Avantages

It is great for managing multiple accounts, seeing extra data about the audience (especially Instagram) and making sense of it

Inconvénients

Now that Meta products have their own scheduling options, Creator studio and multiple new features, it seems that there is not a lot of use for this 3rd party app, except for insights.

• Secteur d'activité : Matières plastiques

Manufacturing Social Media Management

Publié le 08/06/2022

Avantages

love that you can schedule future posts with this program
also love how easy it is to share calendars to others and save calendars to bookmarks to access easily
we use the program through a 3rd party marketing company

Inconvénients

it was a little rough to understand at first because i had never used it before.
we use the program through 3rd party marketing company and i wish we could have multiple logins for our marketing team through them without having to pay extra.

Loretta B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Good Software for Data Analytics

Publié le 23/11/2021

We have been bounced around from account manager to account manager which has been unfortunate as we haven't been able to optimize things very well or probably get the most out of the product. We don't really use the listening tools and I think that is partly because we don't quite know how to set it up. That seems to be a BIG selling point for them but we aren't big on Twitter so that appears to not help us much. As a community manager I would prefer better ways to track sentiment, track engagement metrics, and pull better insights per post on engagement % to see how that effects reach and other data points. But since we don't use Twitter at the moment we seem to miss out on a lot of their focus areas.

Avantages

The data we are able to get from Sprout is fantastic. They recently added an inbox activity tracker which has been a game changer for engagement management. Being able to get an export of all of our post data too is phenomenal. WAY better than trying to pull things directly from each app.

Inconvénients

Not being able to pull YouTube comment data is a big detractor. You also aren't able to not include some posts in reporting (for example we did a giveaway post on Instagram which skewed our entire metrics for the month). No one has TikTok data yet and I am not sure Sprout will be the first as they take a while to implement feedback (if at all).

Khoros Marketing, Later et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Sprout Social

The previous manager did not know how to use the tool and it was not used. For the cost, mangement nixed it.

Tara C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Défense et aérospatiale

Dashboard Metrics and Report Generation Make My Job Easy

Publié le 29/04/2021

I really like the customer service experience I've had here. I'm very new to YouTube from a marketing standpoint, and Sprout gave me a lot of resources to learn.

Avantages

I work in marketing and report to professionals who don't have as much marketing expertise as me. Having a dashboard view of the social media statistics really helps me explain and analyze the significance of changes.

Inconvénients

The software itself is tough to navigate. Things change around a lot, and that makes it difficult if you present metrics on screen share.

CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Pourquoi choisir Sprout Social

Dashboard metrics, budget of company was significant enough to use it.

CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Pourquoi passer à Sprout Social

It is the easiest option for me to generate reports.
Meredith M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Sprout Social: If You Need to Increase Your Social Media Workload Efficiency

Publié le 06/04/2021

Overall, we're enjoying Sprout Social and the ability it gives us to manage all of our client accounts from one place. Our efficiency has increased exponentially after switching to Sprout and it's allowed us to take on more clients' social needs as an agency.

Avantages

It is so nice to be able to have all of my clients' social profiles in one place! With Sprout Social, we're able to not only keep our clients' profiles together, we're able to schedule posts to all of their platforms in the same interface. I think the shining moment for Sprout Social is the Inbox feature, where you can respond and engage with your online social community right there in the Sprout interface. You want to talk about efficiency...our team was spending hours a day logging in and out of different profiles for a client, responding to comments, engaging with other users, etc. Then, they had to do the same thing for the rest of our clients! Having the ability to cut out that unnecessary time spent logging in and out has been a life saver.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, Sprout Social does NOT have the ability to schedule stories on Instagram. While they claim you can "schedule", it's actually a manual process. You can go ahead and create the story post and "schedule" it, but all that means is you'll get an alert to go manually post the story to your profile. This doesn't help increase efficiency and can actually distract from other work in the middle of the day when you have to stop what you're doing to go manually post.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Makes Social Media Management so Easy!

Publié le 04/03/2021

It's been a great experience so far. They also have a great support team that you can work with to ensure that you're utilizing all of the platform features as best as you can. For teams who struggle to plan and manage their social accounts, I highly recommend Sprout Social. The platform also can help you uncover trends for future planning too!

Avantages

No one has the time to sit there and individually schedule out social posts so that's where Sprout Social comes into play! We purchased this software to help us plan and manage our organic social media calendar easily. They also can integrate with paid ads, but that's not something we use it for. I love that you can see a calendar of upcoming posts so I can see if there are any gaps in our calendar. Sprout Social also has very robust reporting for each platform and it has allowed me to have deeper insights into how our accounts and posts are doing. It's been a big lifesaver. Prior to this, I would always forget to post so this has made it easier to make a plan!

Inconvénients

The platform is kind of pricey, especially as you add on more licenses. You can't create any custom reports. However, they have a lot of robust reports so I imagine you don't need to. We haven't needed to yet.

Pourquoi passer à Sprout Social

When I trialed HootSuite, the platform seemed more complex than Sprout Social and had less reporting capabilities at the time. I believe HootSuite might be a bit cheaper though
Danielle S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Easily allows for teamwork

Publié le 02/03/2021

Overall, this is an easy-to-use tool that makes my daily work so much more manageable, and makes teamwork seamless.

Avantages

One of the best features on Sprout is the ability to have multiple users create, review, and publish content. This has saved us a tremendous amount of time on our team. The user interface is really nice and accessible, and the features are all the essentials you would want in a scheduling tool plus some bonus features that I don't use often but are nice to have. Most of all, the reporting tool saves me a tremendous amount of time. It's customizable so you can quickly pull a report for a certain channel and window of time when needed.

Inconvénients

When drafting content, sometimes it's difficult for tags to load or come through at all, especially with regards to Facebook. I also wish that you could customize the metadata on links in Sprout, with the same functionality of something like Yoast, so that your social person could swap out thumbnails quickly. I do have issues from time to time with what attachments are generated as well; depending on the order in which you insert links into the draft, it will pull different attachments. Sometimes you have to delete and re-insert links in the draft to get the right attachment. It would be better if Sprout added a section to choose the link you want to attach.

Meltwater et Hootsuite

Pourquoi choisir Sprout Social

Hootsuite wasn't serving our team and we were without a tool for a while. When I came into the role, I suggested Sprout for its reporting and drafting capabilities.

Pourquoi passer à Sprout Social

Sprout has the best user interface and the most features. Reporting is also really nice and digestable.
Nathaly W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Super Charge your Social Media

Publié le 26/02/2020

Definitely enjoyed the user friendliness of the platform and their support was also really great. I enjoyed the smart inboxes, competitors social analysis and scheduler. I would say the platform is easy to get into straight away and is easy to build a fell formed strategy from. Not much else too it. If it wasn't for the cost, I would have definitely gone with this platform and I'm still a little sad that I was not able to use the software just because of price. Definitely a Happy, Easy and Joyful experience.

Avantages

Firstly. Sprout is extremely user friendly and simple to use.
I honestly really enjoyed that all comments and direct messages from any platform are collected in an inbox for me to respond to as soon as possible and never miss a comment. This was very important to me and something that I could not find on other platforms.
I also enjoy the Scheduler, which is important to be but similar to any other scheduler.
The competitors analysis of their social media was very enlightening and brought a whole new spin to the game which I also really appreciated! The software has your typical reporting and listening tools, which is also essential. I would say that sprout is very on point when it comes to doing a cohesive social media strategy. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants One place to take care of all things social media related.

Inconvénients

You can not control any Ad accounts from sprout, but you can engage with boosted posts and ad's once they are live. Hence, sprout will work in compliment with the original ad account.
I also struggled with the fact that I was only allowed 10 accounts. We are not an agency but still need more than 10 social accounts. Their price to add accounts asked too much for us to beable to continue with the purchase of the software. We operate in South Africa. So going from Rand to Dollar is quite a big leap. Although the software has many lovely tools, the price just didn't equate for us.
The only other tool I can think of which would be missing is SEO in terms of Social. Otherwise Sprout Social pretty much has most tools you would need from a Social Managing platform

Sarah V.

The Best Social Media Scheduling Platform Hands Down

Publié le 02/10/2019

We love Sprout Social and highly recommend it to others. We've used other scheduling platforms, and nothing has come close to being able to handle our needs the way Sprout Social can.

Avantages

Our team has used a variety of social media scheduling platforms, including Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and others, and Sprout Social is by far our favorite for many reasons.

• As an agency with hundreds of profiles, Sprout Social makes multiple account management a breeze.
• The scheduling browser is very easy to use.
• It offers ideal posting times to help you optimize reach and engagement.
• It offers a birdseye view of the month. (One of our pain points with Hootsuite was that this was not an option.)

There are also many features that those who work with social media every day can appreciate that the average user might not, such as:

• The option to schedule and create a new post without having to click into a new window each time.
• The ability to download reports by platform and specific date easily and quickly.
• The option to view data which allows you to see which content is performing the best.

Inconvénients

I won't beat around the bush. It's pricey. Very pricey. If you're a freelancer or not using social media daily, it may not be worth the investment. If you're an agency working with multiple clients or if social media is part of your daily routine, a scheduling software that offers everything Sprout Social offers is well worth it.

Pourquoi choisir Sprout Social

Sprout Social is more user friendly.

Buffer

Pourquoi passer à Sprout Social

Hootsuite does not offer the ability to see posts by month to effectively plan campaigns and upcoming posts.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Social Tool to Manager Multiple Brands

Publié le 24/06/2019

For the most part gives us an all-in-one social media management and creation tool. Perfect for collaboration and the structure of permissions and approvals helps on a team level.

Avantages

Allows us to collaborate across our team with members in different locations. Love the notifications and ability to respond directly to social posts within the app. The ability to email posts to certain non-users helps, and being able to tag content types makes organization easy. The including reporting is robust and provides enough information across multiple platforms to make good decisions. The single inbox is ideal and is the reason we continue to use the platform. It's great to know if something was handled and by which user and the sense of accomplishment is there once you clear your inbox.

Inconvénients

The listening tools are a separate cost and for our brands becomes too expensive to commit to. Which it had more feature built in like other platforms to scour and collect keyword mentions across other platforms (not just social).

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best customer service in this category, hands down. Big win with launch of listening product.

Publié le 29/11/2017

People seek out social media software primarily for automation. But that doesn't solve the workflow and analytics issues that social media and community managers face. Sprout enables us to load content and art into the automation platform as drafts, submit for approval and then automate posting. We also need a competitive edge as an agency, and using this software with the ability to provide more robust analytics than what is provided in the native platforms is a huge win. The biggest improvement we've seen to social media tools in general came from the launch of the social listening tool. However, the pricing model is hindering us from being able to use it. Big bummer. And it can be fixed. We hope you will consider applying the agency model pricing structure that exists for all other functionalities to this particular function. It's essential for us to be able to incorporate it into our new biz process and the current cost structure is preventing us from doing so. Please help!

Avantages

The agency model sold us. Big win to invite larger groups rather than paying by the "seat" as previous models and other services demand. The approval process and analytics go beyond what is available in the native platforms which is essential for business use. The social listening is what we've been waiting for--and will be instrumental in our relationship moving forward. With that said, there is a caveat, listed below.

Inconvénients

The social listening is amazing. However, the sales model is seriously flawed. Our clients will not pay every month for each social listener. Moreover, our agency needs to use this as a way to earn new business. We have many pitches in process at any time and it's not feasible for us to pay every month per listener. As such, this amazing service is not available to us on the scale it needs to be. Please come up with a better pricing model so we can use and sell this service. As it stands now, only the really big agencies will be able to afford it. You need the mid-sized agencies like us (about 50 employees). Just like the agency model sold us by not having to pay by the seat, we can't pay per listener. If you made that available to us, say 3 listeners per client in our agency model, that would be a win. It would limit the number so you could up-sell in those cases where big companies want to listen for a lot of different indicators, but it wouldn't prohibit the broader use of the tool for the masses--which will drive significant growth. Additionally, this is a huge differentiator for your business. If you make it out of reach for most clients, you loose your edge. Help us. Help yourselves. Give us this tool! And give it to us in a way that our clients will pay for it.

Jessi H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of my go-to SM management tools

Publié le 01/11/2017

Avantages

Great user interface (I like it much better than Hootsuite's interface). Customer service is superb! Anytime I had any issues with using SproutSocial, their customer service was a chat or email away. Their customer service seems like a very small team of people, but they are very quick to respond and get to a solution. I've used SproutSocial for several different companies, both large and small, and it works great for managing it all. Analytical reports are clean and better than the ones in Hootsuite. My favorite features are the reports, social listing tools (You can see who's interacting with your company or specific keywords you set up) and being able to 'check off' messages or notifications that you have seen or responded to already. In HootSuite, you cannot do this and sometimes messages can be missed. Another favorite feature in the reporting is being able to compare your company page with competitors and see how you stack up agains the competition. Following/unfollowing accounts on Twitter is another great and useful feature.

Inconvénients

There are a couple social networks that cannot be integrated with SproutSocial, and therefore I have to resort to also using Hootsuite. Things like LinkedIn Showcase Pages, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups to name a few cannot be scheduled or automated. SproutSocial covers the larger social media pages you need to manage like Facebook pages and Twitter. Because it cannot schedule at all social networks, I have to do most of my scheduling in Hootsuite.

Abigail N.
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Simple SM manager with superior Analytics feature

Publié le 13/12/2016

I discovered Sprout Social through a Facebook ad. Before deciding to take the trial, I read some of the reviews here and on Capterra and my expectations soared and became somewhat unrealistic to be honest.

The pricing threw me off because $99 monthly seemed kind of steep given the features. Nevertheless, I had nothing to lose by trying it out so I decided to signup for a trial. I’ve used/currently use Hootsuite, Buffer, Swift Social, Kontentino, and many other social media managers, so I had a lot to compare Sprout social with.

Sprout social is easy to use, the layout is fairly simple and uncomplicated, the dashboard is somewhat of a mix between Social pilot and Kontentino, so are the features. My favorite features are the Smart inbox and the Sprout queue. The social queue is similar to Hootsuite Auto schedule function.

The RSS function in the feeds tab is also really nice as I was able to connect it to my Feedly account. A major use of this is the post via RSS function, which I used to auto tweet blog posts from influencer blogs in my niche. The Asset Library is also an amazing feature as it is a great way to store images for future use.

The discovery tab shows suggestions on accounts to follow and unfollow, people who have conversed with, and people who mentioned you in a post.

Sprout social is a great social media manager, however, It doesn’t seem all that superior to Hootsuite or Swift social. Considering the cost, I expected more out of it. Which I’m aware is rather ridiculous.

I will say this though, the “Reports” function offers a variety of important stats such as: Group reports, Twitter profiles [For tracking profile performance to determine the impact of twitter content], Twitter comparison, Twitter listening, Facebook page report, Facebook competitors, Engagement reports, Team reports, Task performance, Trends, Instagram profile analysis, LinkedIn page, Tag report, Google analytics and Sent messages.

To me, Sprout Social’s unique feature is its analytics function. No other SM manager, except perhaps SMHack, has such powerful and detailed social media analytics.

The Digital Asset Library
The Analytics feature
The RSS feature can serve as a social media content generation tool.
Easy UI

Inconvénients

The pricing is rather steep.

There are other SM managers with more powerful features which could prove to be a better substitute to Sprout Social. MavSocial has a better Asset Library feature, SMHack provides just as detailed analytics, Swift social has powerful RSS feature, and Hootsuite is cheaper, has an automatic scheduling function, as well as one of the easiest SM Managers to use due to the numerous tutorials online and it's inbuilt mini-tutorial.

Cari E.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I absolutely love Sprout Social.

Publié le 21/09/2020

I'm always surprised when a social media manager hasn't heard of Sprout. In my social media classes for my masters degree most of my classmates used Hootsuite and they were surprised by the differences between the two products. Sprout is by far superior and I'll never go back.

Avantages

Sprout Social makes social media management simple. I publish content on a daily basis and review our notifications, messages, and assign tasks when needed. The crop tools help us with our photography and graphics for each platform. Most platforms also allow alt text, which is extremely helpful and is a huge priority for us as an institute of higher education.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the content calendar glitches and it shows all of the posts per day, including shares, that we didn't necessarily create. It can be a little messy and difficult to navigate when this happens, but it is rare and likely occurs when the software is going through updates. And who doesn't want updates/improvements? Definitely not a deal breaker in the slightest.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good tool, but need to keep an eye on it

Publié le 10/05/2021

Overall, Sprout Social is a great tool, but it shouldn't be used in a way that ignores your physical social media pages. It is important to continue to monitor those pages, check how posts pull through as the end product, etc.

Avantages

The best part of Sprout Social is the ability to preview your social media posts. These previews allow you to see if a photo will crop properly or if it will crop in a weird way, and they allow you to adjust text so it best fits the page. It is also great that you can schedule posts to multiple sites, plan ahead, and easily duplicate posts.

Inconvénients

While the post previews are a great tool, sometimes they are deceptive, especially with Twitter. Most of my posts to twitter end up looking different in the final post, as preview photos are not always pulled through. Additionally, if you make adjustments to the photo or crop in Sprout Social, it is important to double check that they actually apply on the back end.

Heather H.

Marketing Agencies and Sprout Social

Publié le 09/10/2019

Overall, we much prefer using Sprout Social vs. Hootsuite. Hootsuite seemed out of date and not nearly as easy to use as Sprout. We switch to Sprout Social 3 years ago and have never had the desire to switch back.

Avantages

The ease of use to schedule content is the best part about using Sprout Social. It's also very easy to add new accounts and take accounts out when necessary. I work at a marketing agency so we write and manage tons of content for our clients, so it's important to be able to switch from client to client easily, and switch from platform to platform (FB to IN to TW). Sprout Social does a great job with that.

Inconvénients

Sprout Social will have glitches from time to time where content is not pushed out at all or incorrectly. They have sent emails addressing the issues and assured the costumers that they're working to fix all issues but every once in a while we still run in to the occasional glitch.

Kim D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sprout is really user friendly, from both an interaction point and management. Good blogs too!

Publié le 24/08/2017

Using Sprout along side another platform for a different client (their choice) the overall functionality of Sprout is really clear! It is much faster and user friendly.

Avantages

Sprout is great for interactions. Having over 1000 pages to look after means we need to be able to access specific pages quickly, and view messages for just the one page in a set profile group - this is really easy with Sprout! In terms of quality reviewing responses from a management point of view, it is great - you can see full threads and who did what. For reporting, you can tailor reports for each clients needs. After using an alternative platform, Sprout is MUCH faster all round - finding interactions and, general interaction in terms of loading and sending messages. In regards to task management, it is really good at making sure that you keep on top of things, as you can add an internal note which is front facing when you click into your tasks. The updates are also handy, as you can now select oldest to newest or newest to oldest - when there is a large number of incoming interactions it means there are less loading issues.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are bugs, which can cause functionality issues (but this does happen with all software). Because we are a UK company, and Sprout's support team are in the US it does mean that we have to wait until the afternoon on our time for any additional information - although you are able to log the error you are experiencing.