BrainCert

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

209 avis

Sonny
Sonny

Best Platform for the price

Publié le 28/03/2017

Avantages

It saves money and increases efficiency, It helps businesses work more easily with external parties and clients. It inspires innovation and enables you to share ideas.

Inconvénients

Perhaps to add collaboration module to it. That way the product can add value to the users. Since collaboration is on the rise, users can use one product rather paying for different products.

Victoria
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

Publié le 18/03/2019

Avantages

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Inconvénients

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "support@braincert.com". We would love to hear from you!

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

They have a great product with no support

Publié le 14/12/2018

I loved the platform when I first discovered it and immediately subscribed to it, but as soon as I started trying to set it up, I was very frustrated with it and the lack of real support. My suggestion to Braincert is get someone who knows about how to set up real support for your company and spend some money on it. I would have loved to actually use it but it was starting to be a headache. If I hire a platform for my courses, the idea is to be able to organize my school and courses easily and intuitively, not to have to waste time figuring out how to work with the platform.

Avantages

The virtual classroom was great. Very powerful and versatile. You can use most of the formats for teaching without any issue. The issue I did not like was that if you want to record the class, you can't play movies from your computer or from any links without the need to stop the recording. This was a major no-no for me as I needed to record all the classes. Also, the virtual classroom would not work with tablets unless there was an app.

Inconvénients

The lack of support. They offer live support. However, they mostly want to sell it to you and you have to figure out how to use it. Their support material is very disorganized and the software is not intuitive at all. You have to "find" what you are looking for. They have videos, literature and a lot of information but it is not organized and you end up frustrated when you can't find what you need. If there was one thing that made me cancel my subscription is the lack of organized support. They don't have a how-to guide, or a step by step. Their how to videos are outdated and their "find" box is useless.

Addie
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

Publié le 01/05/2018

Time and money saved for my company.

Time and money saved for my company.

Avantages

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Inconvénients

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie,

Amol

AWS Courses Review

Publié le 13/10/2019

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Avantages

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Inconvénients

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Hi Amol,

Braincert Virtual Classroom

Publié le 29/08/2018

We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Avantages

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Inconvénients

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

Jackie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Brilliant, Agile and Purpose-Built Platform

Publié le 24/01/2017

We knew exactly what we needed, and thought for sure we'd have to build our own. Then we read every review of what was already built, and BrainCert was a perfect fit - and then some. We were so impressed with the ease of use of the free version, that we quickly went to the upgraded version. In a week, we were able to provide our online Live Instructor virtual courses - seamlessly!

The beauty of purpose-built products is they deliver everything one needs today, and every capability one hadn't even known they could have too.

Avantages

Purpose-built with so many more capabilities already designed in that you're able to advance the courseware too.

Super responsive, experienced, intelligent customer support (we trialed over the holiday w/e)

Great pricing for all that you get.

We're very pleased with our choice of BrainCert

Inconvénients

Might advise just a bit more clarity in getting started setting up different options: Live Classes vs " Publish Your Courseware".

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

BrainCert is an easy use and hassle free software

Publié le 29/03/2017

1. Easy to use and setup
2. Live video streaming is mostly uninterrupted
3. LMS has many features
4. Their testing platform is well devolved
5. Value for money

1. Their support team response needs to improve : Needs to be quick
2. Their support is not available on call. Often it takes 3-4 email conversation to make their team understand the issue.

Marjan
Marjan
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Very easy to use

Publié le 21/09/2016

I was looking for an LMS with some specific features like live classes, Forum, chat and good costumer service with a reasonable price and I am very happy I found this one.
One thing that I really like is that I can constantly chat with their costumer service and I can see if they read my messages or not which is really cool.

Avantages

I am in the process of preparing my MVP and so far I like every thing ( I am relatively new to Braincert)

Mike
Mike

• Support client

Exceptional value for all of the functionality!!

Publié le 21/01/2018

Avantages

Tremendous customer support. They took several items of feedback and either implemented changes or provided links to show me how to do what I wanted.

Inconvénients

Still, a developing platform that could use a slightly cleaner LMS interface. Some tabs are not as easy to find, and messaging within a group isn't as easy as I'd like.

Mukesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Real Life Scenarios

Publié le 04/10/2019

Avantages

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Inconvénients

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Carrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Art
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Not Perfect, but the Best I Could Find Online

Publié le 04/12/2018

My overall experience is mixed. I think it has good things to offer, but the things that aren't quite working right are taking too much productivity time out of my work time.

Avantages

Test set up was easy. There is a way to preview what your test takers are going to see.

Inconvénients

The certificate creation was and still is not easy to navigate, and I still don't have a professional looking certificate that I can have sent to people when they complete the program. I have tried contacting the customer service center and have received spotty service and no real solutions. I have also had trouble inviting people to take tests because their email server saw it as spam. This resulted in many angry customers on my end who emailed me . Then, I had to email Brain Cert and try to find out why the invitees were not receiving the information. It was a lot of wasted time and made me feel super annoyed. I think Braincert is still ironing out some bugs, and I'm hoping it happens sooner or later. I'm also hoping I can find a few hours in my schedule to revisit the certificate situation because printing them (that I made on my computer) and hand mailing them out is ridiculous.

Hi Carrie!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "support@braincert.com" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

darius

Updated Review of Braincert

Publié le 02/01/2019

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Avantages

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Inconvénients

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Ellen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality...

Publié le 14/09/2017

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Avantages

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Inconvénients

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Réponse de BrainCert

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Hana
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

BrainCert Review

Publié le 03/03/2022

Avantages

It Is user friendly and helpful for online courses.

Inconvénients

I have to sign in again each time I open the page, no remember me option

Ellen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

intuitive product with an appealing interface

Publié le 04/03/2019

My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

Avantages

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Inconvénients

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

JATIN
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

Publié le 26/10/2019

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions...

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Inconvénients

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Hi Jatin,

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BrainCert-A perfect medium to have a simple and easy way to conduct lessons

Publié le 09/03/2019

Avantages

Braincert is simple and a easy to use way to schedule and carry on with the lessons. Easy to upload, easy to use, easy to show the videos with just a insertion of link and its all to shine during the lessons. No interruption, much clarity, much interactive way is created with the pen and other cool features. Works on any browser. There is no fear of browser crashing, how many ever sessions we continue to schedule and launch. Every feature is perfect and well designed. Best for the institutions.

Inconvénients

Nothing as of now. Found it perfect so far.

Sengu
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

E-Learning Platform

Publié le 09/10/2019

Avantages

Dashboard easy to access but busy. Still discovering features on how to navigate on platform

Inconvénients

too much info for a student enrolled in courses only.
Once upon a time, I was able to use my iPad air to follow courses, but seem I no longer can and customer service was no help in assisting in troubleshooting. So if I use my phone with the limited display screen, I have to sort through all the irrelevant info on the dashboard to get to my enrolled courses. Lots of swiping

Hi Sengu!

Alireza
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It was really good

Publié le 08/10/2019

Avantages

I think the most valuable thing about braincert is that anyone can share anything about education that think it might valuable for someone.

Inconvénients

The main problem I've found in this platform was UX of the dashboards. I think dashboards can be more productive.
For example, when I purchased a course(AWS test exam), I couldn't find it in the panels. In the end, I searched for it!

Hi Alireza!

Chimbu

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good product and required some UI changes

Publié le 09/10/2019

Avantages

The explanation given for each question is good and the links provided allowed us to explore more about the services

Inconvénients

Hard to find the start button in the UI , sometimes we had to hit multiple times to start the exams . And the review the results page is not mobile friendly , please redesign the review test results page and make it more mobile compatibility .

Hi Chimbu,

Princess Terana Caram
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Effecient

Publié le 17/12/2022

Avantages

I've tried several software like this but this one is the best. As a freelance IT instructor, having a reliable tool like this makes the profession less stressful. It's engaging and I can collaborate online. It has this virtual classroom feature that's easy to navigate. On top of it all, the payments and membership is feature is not problematic as the other software I have tried.

Inconvénients

I liked least about BrainCert is the bulk enrollment. I wish it has an option to disable it.

Hanna

I-75 CPA Studying

Publié le 20/10/2021

Avantages

I was able to navigate and use the software very easily

Inconvénients

The software was an auto subscription so I had to go through PayPal to cancel my subscription

Mushiba

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LOVE BrainCert!!!! It rates 5+ stars on each feature!

Publié le 30/08/2017

It is easy to use and the customer service is quickly responsive to any requests I have made.

Avantages

Their customer service is absolutely AWESOME! They are quick to respond and have solved every problem I had. Most recently, many of the tests we had for each lecture did not have the minimum 5 questions. This was a problem for our needs as most of tests had about 2 to 3 questions. Their solution: they lowered the minimum to 2 questions per test. They LISTENED to me and quickly solved my problem. WOW!!

Réponse de BrainCert

Thanks Mushiba. We're excited to work with you. :)

Parthasaradhi
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent courses

Publié le 14/10/2019

Clear explanation of all questions

Clear explanation of all questions

Avantages

detailed explanation of all questions described in exam

Inconvénients

nothing specific all contents are good sometimes site is slow