Avast Business Antivirus

IT management and computer security software for SMBs

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

52 avis

Augusto R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Excellent antivirus.

Publié le 11/09/2021

Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

Avantages

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc.
The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats.
This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Inconvénients

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

Luis G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Publié le 02/03/2021

I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

Avantages

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

Inconvénients

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Samantha L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Publié le 26/01/2021

Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Avantages

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Inconvénients

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore.

Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your suggestion.
To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Ahmed R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Best antivirus ever!

Publié le 07/10/2021

Best antivirus program ever!! . It never misses any maleware. Very reliable and secure and i recommend it to my colleagues

Avantages

Very accurate detecting malewares and trojans
Cheap
Cool interface design
Different types of powerful scans

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is a little bit laggy
Prolonged scanning time
If you are using it for the first time it will be difficult to use but when you get use to it it will be completely comfortable

Gene R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Publié le 25/02/2021

Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

Avantages

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Inconvénients

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Alternatives envisagées

Norton AntiVirus

Pourquoi passer à Avast Business Antivirus

Avast always works and never slows our systems down.
Josip L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Sports

Simple but powerful antivirus

Publié le 30/04/2021

Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Avantages

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays.
Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that.
Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Inconvénients

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Qamar A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Publié le 06/07/2021

It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Avantages

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

Inconvénients

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Effective anti virus software

Publié le 03/08/2021

Avantages

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Inconvénients

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Nimubona W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Publié le 19/07/2021

My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Avantages

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features.

Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version.

The price for the paid version is affordable.
Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities.

Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices.

Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

Inconvénients

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files.

when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Scott S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression

Avast

Publié le 11/10/2021

Avantages

United Printing uses Avast for the PCs we use. I would say we have about 6 PC computers that we currently use Avast on. The rest of our computers are mac computers. Avast does its job of keeping PCs safe from spam and viruses.

Inconvénients

I would say having to adjust certain features to allow some programs to run on while avast is on.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Publié le 29/04/2021

Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Avantages

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Inconvénients

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Krzysztof K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

I recommend

Publié le 08/04/2021

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Avantages

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Inconvénients

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Good solutions

Avantages

The product is simple to use and install.
I like the administration panel.

Inconvénients

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Alternatives envisagées

Symantec Endpoint Security et Avira Antivirus Pro

Hi Ivo,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Bishal B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Publié le 26/01/2021

Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

-Easy to install
-Compatible with almost every operating system
-Features VPN and File Shredder too
-Constant updates with new antivirus definitions
-Consumes CPU power efficiently
-Has Built-in patch management

Inconvénients

-Design is not so nice and responsive
-Sometimes it runs random startup system scan
-Lacks management on mobile devices

Joe D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Server use at home

Avantages

Great for my uses on a single home server

Inconvénients

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

Wade M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Avast Business

Publié le 20/04/2021

Avantages

Avast Business is a complete anti-virus solution for the enterprise. It is easy to administer and protects clients for any number of outside threats. It is also lightweight, so it doesn't slow any of our workstations down, no matter what the specs of the machine are.

Inconvénients

I wish they would load balance the licensing, or at least offer that option. If I need to add seats, it doesn't adjust to the end date of the existing seats. I can fix that at the main renewal...just wish I didn't have to.

Josine F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great protection easy to use

Publié le 12/02/2021

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Avantages

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

Inconvénients

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

Hi Josine,
Thank you for your positive feedback!

We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

William M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Pretty Good Actually

Avantages

I have found it to be better than expected. It's really handy to see what state other PC's are in when we worth over three sites.

Inconvénients

It often conflicts with one application we have so the operator disables scanning and we did suffer a Randsomware attack as a result.

Hi William,
Thank you for your feedback!

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this conflict with the application and to have us assist with the ransomware infection.
We are here to help.

Ghanshyam G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Review of Avast Business Antivirus- Best antivirus

Publié le 07/02/2021

It is best for small business as well as we can use it for personal computer also. As the price is little high we can comprise the price due to the best security features.

Avantages

It has clean modern interface and easy to use.
It has good threat, malware's detection capabilities and detects in realtime.
It is compatible with most of the operating systems.
It autoscans the external storage devices when connected, if any threats are found it is patched in realtime without hampering the PC.
It has variety of features included like wifi scanner, file Shredder, website scans during surfing (blocks website if threats are found), VPN, sandbox,etc.

Inconvénients

During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy.
It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working.
Pricing is little higher as compared to others.

Sian O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Great Anti-Virus software

Publié le 28/05/2021

Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

Avantages

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

Inconvénients

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.

Paola L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies

Very good antivirus

Publié le 06/05/2021

Avantages

One of the best antivirus I've every used. It blocks everything. Unwanted ads, suspect files and sometimes e-mails from social medias and unknown senders - but I rather leave it like that than to clickbait something that can harm my safety. And you can Unlock some websites so it works just fine.

Inconvénients

No big difference between the free and paid version. I get more reports but they seem kind of useless.

Zechariah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Great Antivirus

Publié le 11/05/2021

I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

Avantages

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

Inconvénients

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

muito bom, boa aparência e funcionalidade.

Publié le 19/09/2021

nunca me deixou na mão, produto simples e fácil de usar, ja faz muitos anos que uso e não mudo.

Avantages

produto ótimo vale o custo beneficio, fácil de usar e resolve as minhas necessidades.

Inconvénients

acho que deveria ter mais contato ao cliente antes mesmo de vender.
exemplo: ver e sugerir o que o cliente realmente precisa no pacote e não oferecer complementos depois de já instalado no sistema.

Ardita S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Good protection

Publié le 28/04/2021

Avantages

Very light for an antivirus . Runs smoothly and is easy to scan . Most of the process are automated and Avast does not require you to micromanage anything .

Inconvénients

It regularly recognizes non-harmful sites or files as threats . But it is better to err on the side of caution .

Anthony M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Cant beat it for the price

Publié le 26/02/2021

I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

Avantages

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

Inconvénients

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.