10 avis

encaptiv

Audience engagement platform with polls, surveys and CTAs

4,8 /5 (10 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
10 avis
Faizan K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent Product to Excite the Audience

Publié le 31/03/2020

I'm using encaptiv as a tool to assist me with my "call to action" during my slide presentations. I've noticed that greater audience interactivity leads to greater audience engagement, leading to better, more frequent follow ups, post presentation.

Avantages

I enjoyed creating polls for the audience. It keeps them engaged. I also enjoyed the live survey feature.

Inconvénients

I was experiencing some difficulty with my smartphone. However, my phone is ancient, so it's probably related to that.

Samuel N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Very Good!

Publié le 06/04/2020

My overall experience out of 10 is 11:) Recommended to all business professionals when presenting.

Avantages

I like how easy and accessible the software is. And how easy it is to present on the app.

Inconvénients

Con is the price of the app. They should make the app cheaper.

Jordana P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Educator delight

Publié le 13/04/2020

My overall experience is fantastic!

Avantages

Being an educator for any product, you like to be prepared. This product makes it easy to stay organized in your presentations

A LED light pointer 😯😁 but seriously I found it idiot proof
And I'm not tech savvy

Elizabeth E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

easy to use and intuitive

Avantages

When I used this program at my university during a presentation, I didn’t think I’d be using it again. But it proved to be one of the most interactive tools I’ve ever used in a group project two semesters ago.

Inconvénients

Can this application be standardize or used on a desktop? I remember using it only on mobile

David T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion des investissements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Presentation Tools - This is the DBs

Publié le 06/04/2020

I am all about gaining viewers with ease. The interactive polling is just brilliant. The live questions seem like a great idea although I tend to be focused on my delivery, and struggle to multi-task with inbound Q&A. This would be brilliant if I worked with an assistant in my presentations.

Avantages

When I first used Encaptiv I was pleasantly surprised about the simplicity, initially as a viewer, then ultimately as a presenter.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I found it great. I could think of additional features but frankly, why would I, because I love the simplicity. Also, if corporations are to use this, the compliance and risk officers will only end up blocking these features. As one simple question.....how much utility do I consume from a Bloomberg terminal - as a power user, less than 5%. So why look for more complexity when less is more.

Hanan E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Smart idea

Publié le 15/04/2020

Avantages

Why didn't anyone think of this earlier? It really makes sense to be able to engage your audience in the way encaptiv enables you to. If I'm giving a remote presentation, I want to know what slides are bookmarked the most, which ones leave my audience member confused, etc. And the polls during the presentation is a great idea.

Inconvénients

I had difficult using the software without watching the youtube tutorial. Once I watched...it came much easier to me.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Best App for Interactive Presentations

Publié le 16/02/2021

With this tool, I am able to deliver presentations that feel more like a conversation than a presentation or pitch. It makes it feel more like two-way street when it comes to delivering important concepts. The fact that I can also interact with the audience after the presentation makes it an incredible tool for lead follow up, market research, etc.

Avantages

I love to use and tell colleagues about this app. It makes delivering engaging presentations quick and easy, and people can interact with you as you walk through your pitch, without it feeling disruptive or intrusive to other attendees. Better yet, you get insights post presentation, with responses to polls and audience participation results.

Inconvénients

I don't think I have any negative things to say, as the app delivers on the promise to creating engaging presentations. It is much better than the alternative: delivering a plain presentation with no insights or participation.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Encaptiv

Publié le 16/02/2021

Avantages

The interactivity is the greatest asset of this platform.

Inconvénients

There’s a bit of a learning curve in the beginning.

Randy B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

If you give Presentations then you need encaptiv in your life

Publié le 31/03/2020

I believe in this software. I believe it can help a lot of people take the stress out of presenting to others and really helps encaptivate the audience.

Avantages

This product has taken the hard work out of putting together a presentation. It uses real-time feedback from presentees to help the presenter answer questions or further discuss topics.

Inconvénients

I would like for a template to be offered to help put the material together for organizational purposes. For example, a basic template that gives the creator a direction to move with their presentation. This could start off with gain attention, an overview of information, then learning objectives and so on.

Basharat K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Encaptic is the best software for the job

Publié le 17/02/2021

Encaptiv makes my life and my teams life easier by bringing all the relevant tools we need into one central place where they can easily integrate.

Avantages

I love how my team can use the powerful analytics tools to help the brands we work with.

Inconvénients

The software is a bit pricey but it is the best option on the market.