AWeber

Outils de répondeur automatique et d'e-mail marketing

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

252 avis

Chris
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

critique de l'application Aweber

Publié le 29/09/2022

Avantages

le logiciel vraiment des fonctionnalité énorme surtout celle spam qui empêche les emails embêtant de remplir la boite de messagerie vraiment efficace.

Inconvénients

mais il reste encore beaucoup lent malgré les mise a jour et toute les fonctionnalité qu'ils ont

Djordje
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Top email marketing tool

Publié le 29/03/2020

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Avantages

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Inconvénients

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Suzanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Old faithful

Publié le 07/10/2020

It's been both a positive and negative experience. I'm still not sure I will stay with them longterm.

Avantages

Aweber has stood the test of time. It is easy to get set up and get going. I like that it is stable, and it is always encouraging to me when I see that very successful people whose emails I let into my inbox are using Aweber.

Their customer service was very helpful to me when I was getting my account set up and had questions on a few things.

Inconvénients

I do not care for their boring confirmation messages, and the fact that if I want something that is different, I have to get approval from them before I can use it.

I also saw a huge flaw when I participated in a promotional event with several others who also use Aweber. Apparently, when somone signs up for several email lists that are all hosted on Aweber, in a short space of time, Aweber sees that behavior as "spammy" and automatically unsubscribes that person from all the lists he/she subscribed to.

Their argument is that it protects Aweber customers and it protects their system overall. The problem is that it is unsubscribing people who actually want to receive these emails and if you are delivering a product by email, or even giiving information by email on how the new subscriber can receive that product, then the subscriber will never get that email.

When I contacted Aweber about this twice, the support staff was very blasé about this. One support staff member was good enough to remove the block and resubscribe the persons who had been removed so they subscriber could get the emails. Another refused to do so, and said that the subscriber would have to contact them to remove the block. How many people are actually going to take this extra step to receive emails???

Amanda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I Used to Love Aweber, It is great for a beginner

Publié le 21/07/2020

I was very happy with it in the beginning, it just didn't meet my needs as my business grew.

Avantages

I liked that it was a low annual fee for my needs. I liked that they were pretty good at following trends, like customizing user experience for my email members.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I really did enjoy using this service, my business needs just grew and it didn't grow along with it fast enough for me. It was pretty hard to get everything I needed to communicate across my multiple platforms, so I eventually moved to an all-in-one platform to make my business life much easier. But they were great for a beginnner.

Réponse de AWeber Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback, Amanda. We really appreciate it. Just for your awareness, a lot has changed with our platform since you left. We've been releasing tons of new features. If you're ever interested in taking another look at AWeber, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Linden

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Where any email marketing should start.

Publié le 10/10/2022

Overall it’s been a positive experience with Aweber. Enjoy using this to create email newsletters and campaigns.

Avantages

It’s simple to use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting emails to your email list, and start creating your news letter as well.

The email editor is as simple or complex as you want to make it. It’s easy to integrate with whatever word processor you write your copy on, or even as a native word processor.

I love how easy it is to see what your stats are on sent emails. It allows you to drill down on what works best in your headlines, email body, and if the links you send are getting click throughs.

I also like how very few emails get bounced from the receiver. Aweber is a trusted email newsletter source, so gmail and even hotmail won’t mark it as spam often.

Inconvénients

The biggest problem I find has to do with the lead pages. The lead pages on Aweber aren’t great, and they don’t always work fantastic putting them into a Wordpress blog.

Then trying to integrate Aweber with lead pages was a problem for myself. I had to consult friends to discover how to do it properly.

If the lead pages function was improved, and integrating with lead pages, it would immediately improve the experience and product.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Way better than MailChimp.

Publié le 14/05/2022

I switched to AWeber from MailChimp after learning about how bad MailChimp does with keeping our emails out of the Spam folder. I reached out to AWeber’s customer support multiple times and I can vouch for how AMAZING they all were.

Avantages

Customer service is AMAZING when you need them. I can’t stress that enough. Once you learn your way around AWeber, it’s not too difficult to start creating campaigns and sending mass emails out. I love being able to have multiple list for different products and services. The A/B split testing is a really nice feature as well. They also help you connect your website domain host to help you stay out of the spam folder.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve to it. Setting up your host domain to prevent emails from landing in the spam folder is not an easy thing to setup but that’s a complicated process for ANY email marketing software.

Carma

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Publié le 22/07/2019

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Avantages

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Inconvénients

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

Craige Hardel

Fastastic product

Publié le 15/10/2020

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Avantages

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

Inconvénients

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

Kenneth j

My honest review on Aweber

Publié le 20/09/2022

Avantages

I like the fact be that the integration process is easy to be done unlike other email platforms.

Inconvénients

I don't like the pricing which isn't very affordable to keep up with on a monthly basis

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

You can do better

Publié le 20/05/2022

Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Avantages

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Inconvénients

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there.
They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent.
Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

Juliet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

AWeber Review - Our Pros and Cons of This Platform

Publié le 05/11/2022

Aweber is one of the most affordable email marketing tools on the market compared to other tools like Getresponse and Sendinblue. The free plan allows you to send 3000 emails and you're limited to collect 500 email subscribers per month. AWeber does not do well in email deliverability.

Avantages

What I liked most about AWeber is that it provides an easy-to-use interface that gives you a good amount of design flexibility. AWeber is a cost effective tool for small businesses. It allows you to send 3000 emails per month for free, this makes it perfect for beginners who are just getting started with email marketing. With AWeber no matter how many subscribers you have, you'll always have access to the full features of the tool. There is a cool feature in AWeber when you're creating newsletters called keep my content checkbox, where your content is saved. This feature is not available In other tools where your content is overriden as soon you switch templates.

Inconvénients

The free plan offers limited features such as the list building feature where youre allowed only one list. If you want to manage more lists, it becomes expensive quickly. Generally the quality of the features that you get when you upgrade to the pro plan are not worth it.

Kiva
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent software at a great price

Publié le 30/03/2021

Avantages

I've tested many marketing software applications like this and Aweber stands out among them for a few reasons. They have top-notch customer service that is really helpful and they really care. And it shows because they actually offer phone support, something so few marketing software companies actually do. Aweber has a ton of features and their pricing is excellent for what you get. It is also super easy to use and to set up and overall it is designed in a really intuitive way.

Inconvénients

It could have better reporting features and a nicer interface, but neither of those are big issues.

Réponse de AWeber Traduire en français

Thank you so much for the review, Kiva! If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know.

Jean
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Publié le 05/05/2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Avantages

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Inconvénients

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Alternatives envisagées

Constant Contact et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à AWeber

Price and deliverability
Kenny

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use email marketing platform

Publié le 21/07/2021

AWeber is easy to use and I've always received great support when I contacted their helpdesk. Usually got helped within minutes. I can tell the support agents and team really care about the customers. I would recommend AWeber if you're looking for a good email marketing platform that offers great email deliverability and customer support.

Avantages

I like how easy AWeber is to get started with. Everything is well-organized (lists, subscribers, tags...) and you can quickly have your email list ready to accept subscribers. I found other autoresponders or email marketing tools either too complicated or lacking features. AWeber keeps it easy for beginners and has quite some advanced features for the professional email marketer. It also has many integrations with other tools, which is good for the professionals.

Inconvénients

No cons here. I've been using this tool for over a decade. If I'm being picky, maybe some extra automations could be added, but so far I've been able to do all the things that are essential for my email business.

Jorden

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My email server of choice!

Publié le 30/06/2018

Avantages

I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Inconvénients

Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

Réponse de AWeber Communications Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

Brandon O.

Ifeanyi
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Marketing made easy

Publié le 13/07/2022

We use Aweber to connect more with our audience via email campaigns, email automation, sending out newsletters, and tracking how our audience resonates with our brand.

Avantages

One of the easiest email marketing programs I've tried so far is Aweber. Additionally, the product has been regularly improved, for example, by include additional features like a landing page builder and push alerts.

The software's excellent email delivery rates are one of my favorite features. You can also rapidly create emails using the "Drag & Drop builder." In addition, it is a list-based program with a straightforward user interface.

Inconvénients

Pricing should be somewhat adjusted to better serve small business owners because it is high
The segmenting is not something I enjoy. The ability to make segments on the fly would be a little more intuitive, in my opinion.
I find it difficult to use AWeber's more advanced functions. Aweber might improve its usability.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent email marketing for small businesses

Publié le 29/11/2019

I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Avantages

Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Inconvénients

The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

Alternatives envisagées

GetResponse et Mailchimp

Pourquoi choisir AWeber

Better features for my needs
Adrian
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use and great support

Publié le 26/08/2020

I use AWeber for list managament especially for new projects where I want to test a market before allocating resources to build a website. It works really well for that. Split testing is easy and their support is very good. The landing pages could be more controllable but actually that probably isn't the most important thing in a campaign (Although you could say why bother to split test then, well that would be a good point). I would like to be able to put video in there because that does make a difference to engagement. I guess they'll add it at some point. It's not full of features like ClickFunnels but then it's much more reasonably priced as a result!

Avantages

I can set up a list campaign quickly and easily without even needing a website

Inconvénients

I can't put video in the AWeber landing page

Réponse de AWeber Traduire en français

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your review! I noticed your comment about not being able to put video on your landing page. We do allow that by simply adding the link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you need assistance with it, please contact our Customer Solutions team.

Curt
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Good Value Overall

Publié le 01/09/2019

Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Avantages

Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Inconvénients

Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

Elizabeta

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Build your email list with Aweber

Publié le 02/08/2021

Avantages

I use this software from the beginning. In the meantime, I tried almost all autoresponders but this one has the best deliverability and single optin. They have 24/7 support and you can solve any issue immediately.
You can import the campaigns, duplicate them with share code, setlist automation. Many autoresponders don't allow to promote affiliate links only website links. Aweber is not among them.

Inconvénients

You can't put the tracking code on their website builder

Sam
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

AWeber: One Email Marketing Platform to Rule Them All!

Publié le 28/07/2022

Avantages

Even in the free plan, the customer service agents are there for you. Beat that if you can!

Inconvénients

They have to make money after all. It's a part of life.

Mike

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Aweber is Great for Beginners

Publié le 30/01/2021

I started with Aweber back in 2011 and it's been good. However, with multiple products, I think it could be more robust with the tagging and segmenting.

Avantages

Easy to use and amazing customer support!

Inconvénients

The tagging is difficult to use and doesn't function like I'd want it to. You also pay for a subscriber more than once if he or she is on multiple lists (example: 2 of your products).

Evan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Aweber good product that is priced comprable with it's competitors

Publié le 07/01/2021

It was good while I used it but I was a small business when I used it and went with a more affordable option. However, it is a really good product and will satisfy your email marketing and communication needs.

Avantages

It offers all the key features, like import mailing list and host, different templates, reporting, RSS, landing pages and although I never did this I believe it integrates with third party applications. Although its not the cheapest, I do like their pricing model and how it based of the size of your list or subscribers. It's not a freemium model where you have to pay for all these extra features.

Inconvénients

Marketing automation is super basic and there are cheaper options which offer more automation in this area. Some of the templates look like they are from the early 2000's and super outdated. Also they claim support is 24/7 but usually you have to submit a ticket and wait hours to hear back.

• Secteur d'activité : Système judiciaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

An Aweber Review

Publié le 05/05/2022

Aweber offers free and paid services. The paid service is very affordable. The free service allows you a maximum of 500 subscribers and you get most of the features. This platform is easy to navigate when you are setting up your email list to be broadcast.

Avantages

Aweber has been around for a while. It is a great email marketing tool for those who are involved in digital and affiliate marketing. It has many features such as split testing, many email templates, landing page builder, it hosts and import email lists from other sources without problems and with different file types.

Inconvénients

When people unsubscribe from your list, they will still bill. However, this is easily fixed by removing all persons who have unsubscribed from your list.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Aweber review from a long time user

Publié le 05/12/2017

There is usually a free trial available to try Aweber. Aweber also plays nicely with WordPress and hundreds of other integrations.

Avantages

I've been using Aweber for close to 10 years on and off. I've tried other similar programs such as Mail Chimp and Infusionsoft, but have always come back to Aweber as my autoresponder of choice. I know some of this may have to do with the fact that I learned their system first, but I also think they have a very simple interface and the layout seems logical to me.

Inconvénients

The only con I can see is that cost increases the larger your list becomes. This may be OK in situations where the ROI increases as your list size increases, but could be a negative for non-profits who have calls to action that are not monetized.