EvaluAgent

4,7 (20)
Donnez votre avis !
Solution d'assurance qualité pour le service client et les ventes

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

20 avis

Karine
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

A great addition to our Quality Assurance program

Publié le 22/03/2019

We wanted to push our QA processes and overall quality of service to the next level. However the perspective of multiplying quality forms, evaluations and keeping track of all the reporting through multiple excel files, multiple locations, multiple languages was quite discouraging.
On the contrary, working with Evaluagent opened more doors and allows us to tailor our QA program exactly as we wanted it. We've seen team members are more engaged, as they receive feedback in real time and can see their progress and results in a very visual way.
Team Leaders are also seeing more easily potential for improvement and were excited to move away from the old fashion way of doing evaluations.
It's still early stages, but we believe Evaluagent will be instrumental in helping us reach our quality progression goals.

Avantages

- it's visual: you can see at a glance what are your teams'/team members' strengths and were you need to focus the coaching
- it takes the time consuming reporting part away, so you can actually focus more time on the coaching
- it's interactive, and intuitive to use
- features and changes requests are taken into consideration and implemented
- their support team is amazing!

Inconvénients

Because I really have to pick one... I'd say the initial set up is not as straight forward as the day to day use (if you get the initial structure wrong you can easily get stuck)

Shakeel
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager

Publié le 16/01/2019

Evaluagent are willing to go above and beyond for their clients. Any support required they are willing to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in to help you achieve your output.

Avantages

Highlighting live risks to help mitigate further risks.

Continued support from Reg ( Legend)

Inconvénients

The new version meets all of our requirements, external auditors stated Evaluagent’s platform helped us achieve a robust internal defence.

Sandrine
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Supporting CS by being a good CS too

Publié le 04/06/2019

The CS has been amazing and taking into consideration all improvements escalated, wish we will carry on like that!

Avantages

I like the format, the way we could do reporting and see how with just a grid, we could extracts lots of info to help our QA and our teams.

Inconvénients

The structure is too rigid as we can bearly erase anything, the report is the same, I cannot see agent per agent, or team per team really, no way to get all audits feedbacks somewhere for one to one etc.

Nicola
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 22/05/2019

The Customer Service Centre currently have limited quality monitoring capability and therefore have no measurement for quality of service offered and customer experience. This impacts on the ability to identify relevant areas for improvement, to drive customer loyalty and to drive sales.

As the above illustrates, it is lacking in a number of core areas that are vital for driving sales and efficiencies and providing competiveness and effectiveness.

– Limited current quality monitoring capability.

– Inability to understand our customer requirements and satisfaction.

– Impacted ability to drive customer loyalty.

– Impacted ability to drive sales and margin.

– Impacted ability to set and drive customer SLAs.

Ease of use,
Dashboards,
reporting functions,
flexibility within the tool,
non restrictive

Inconvénients

The login button is well hidden at the bottom of the page!

Alternatives envisagées

CRM Analytics

Pourquoi passer à EvaluAgent

Cost.
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Evaulagent Review

Publié le 23/05/2019

It has given us more flexibility with our QA. It's allowed us to monitor closer and with the Agent side of things now being live it will open a new world from their point of view of having instant access. This in turn should improve the service we are providing to our customers.

Avantages

I love the dashboard. It gives an instant view of performance at a glance which saves time in report running etc. Sometimes you need the granular detail, others you just need a quick glimpse and this is exactly what it provides.

Inconvénients

I get a little bit confused with the reporting but i am sure that if I watched more of the videos I would be able to figure it out.
I also wish there was a way to select a specific date range on the dashboard. We can only select last 7 days, 30 days, this month etc but sometimes we run over into the following month so it would be good to see specific dates.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Focused on one thing and does it very well!

Publié le 09/07/2019

Excellent, from pre-sales through to implementation, we've been highly supported. The team are friendly, flexible and available and it's been a pleasure so far!

Avantages

Simple, intuitive interface yet feature rich.

Inconvénients

Nothing major, one thing is the user management, it can be clunky to add/update users but a new API capability about to launch will hopefully simplify that

Darren

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Does exactly what it says on the tin!!

Publié le 19/03/2019

In order to kick start a Quality aproach to calls and customers I initiated the conversation with Evaluagent and it was to do exactly wha they promote their product for....to do away with spreadsheets and word documents and to move to an easy to use product that will empower staff to be responsible for their own quality performance. As we are only using the version at the minute we have ot realised all of the benefts but the improvements I have see I know it is only a matter of time before we do.

Avantages

It's ease of use in terms of set up for evalutors and agents alike. Nothing as too complex and it was really intuitive to use.

Inconvénients

Some functionality not quite available yet in terms of new version but based on what I have seen and what I know will be delivered that does not conern me

Jo
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic Software & incredibly responsive team!

Publié le 04/12/2019

I've been blown away by the responsiveness of the team. I've never worked with a company that focuses so much on what it's users want. If you want a development you can post it and other users can vote if they would also like to see it. If the team isn't sure how they can do it, they'll contact everyone who voted to get further feedback. I wish every company was so responsive!

Avantages

Easy to use and see reports. Great that agents have their own login and dashboard. Love the constant new features (self-evaluation is a favourite of mine as gets real buy-in from the team).

Inconvénients

I'm struggling here, to be honest. I'm sure there's one or two things but nothing springs to mind.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Great Product

Publié le 23/05/2019

The staff are great and the software has helped our business deliver more to the operation. All in all highly recommended!

Avantages

The software is easy to use and Evaluagent staff are always on hand to help when needed. The reporting tool is a great way for the operational floor to have full access to all results without asking the QA team for any information, so it helps our business deliver more grades!

Inconvénients

Some process' we used before before EvaluAgent are not accessible yet with the software, but after a conversation with the EvaluAgent team, they are looking into adding what we need in the coming months!

Rachel

Geat service and support

Publié le 18/03/2019

Great!

Great!

Avantages

Evaluagent has made our managers lives so much easier and we are finding that they are now completing more call quality per month as the system is so easy to use. The Advisors can see their scores and areas for improvements really clearly. The support received from the Tech team has been second to none and we always have received guidance when required

Inconvénients

When we forst used the system it was difficult to run reports that showed the scorings by section, after providing feedback this has now been improved.

Freda

Evaluagent Benefits

Publié le 18/03/2019

Evaluagent has provided us with a clear dashboard for our call quality information which is visible to all. This is driving the right advisor behaviours. An added benefit is that because the stats are so visible, it's provided Team Leaders with the added incentive of ensuring that they complete their evaluations on time.

Avantages

It's easy to use and the results are clearly displayed

Inconvénients

The overall stats for all staff were not in a clear dashboard view and it was also not possible to view calls evaluated within the month. Both of these have been addressed by Evaluagent

Drew
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Almarose Hotels

Publié le 22/05/2019

We have not installed the product as yet, but from the support I have received from executives, I am confident that I will be in good hands and supported in the future! I'm really looking forward to getting started

Avantages

Simplicity, ease of use, accessibility and the obvious thought that went in to the product, especially from people who have worked in the industry and understand the needs of it's users

Inconvénients

I haven't seen anything I dislike at this stage

Jill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent coaching and development tool

Publié le 16/03/2019

Friendly company who have provided excellent support. The software has added real value to our performance development and significantly improved agent engagement. We are already seeing results!

Avantages

Can tailor to our needs easily
Agent Dashboard

Inconvénients

No real dislikes really, maybe more enhanced reporting, (i’m not sure if this is a limitation of the free trial).

Brigida
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Getting there

Publié le 04/06/2019

So far, its being a good link between monitoring and feedback between team leaders and agents.

Avantages

It's very easy to understand the general situation and the use of the feedback tools facilitate a lot our work with the agents.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are limited but I can see improvements so, I think we should get all thats needed soon.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good but difficult to integrate

Publié le 19/08/2023

Avantages

Our quality team use this tool to assess agent calls and feedback on performance. It is quite easy to use and provides individuals with information in a very clear way.

Inconvénients

We are currently trying to integrate EvaluAgent with Amazon Connect. Despite following Evaluagent's instructions step by step, we've been unable to do this. We have reached out to the support team but the issue remains unresolved

ALLY
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Evaluagent Software

Publié le 15/04/2019

Avantages

The ease with which I could create my own scorecards and how flexible they were. Reporting is good as well, and easy to present and gives good oversight

Inconvénients

Could be just me not knowing better, but I would have liked a more flexible grading approach than a RAG or 4 step grading system.

Bruce
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Evaluagenet = No more spreadhseets

Publié le 15/03/2019

The move away from fiddley, ugly spreadsheets is a plus.

The tool is embedded in our culture...

The move away from fiddley, ugly spreadsheets is a plus.

The tool is embedded in our culture where multiple departments now use the tool.

Real-time feedback to out agents is vital, any problem can now be remedied in real time.

Avantages

The ability to advise our agents on evaluation scores in real time
The Scorecards adaptability to tailor for our business needs
Ease of use and video help guides
A more professional approach to our quality evaluations

Cannot delete published scorecards
Reporting - I would like a gauge which shows me individual scores the avg of all score, the teams score avg and the entire score avg

Tash
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Really helpful

Positive

Positive

Avantages

It’s easy to navigate around the system and it’s clear to me which area my agents need to work on. I like the fact the programme works everything out for you!

Inconvénients

Nothing really, haven’t experienced any problems.

Jane
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Much better than our previous system.

Publié le 23/05/2019

I use this daily, and it has reduced the overall time I spend on call evaluations.

Avantages

Very user friendly,I learnt very quickly how to use it.

Inconvénients

Unable to edit the headings on a completed evaluation, if you have made a mistake.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent Quality Management System - Perfect for SMB's looking for centralised system

Publié le 23/10/2018

Avantages

The software is very intuitive and allows even those with no technical ability quickly create scorecards, campaigns and manage users- Also there is alot of functionality that is available on their free plan with some more advanced reporting etc available for a relatively small monthly fee

Inconvénients

I think the scorecard builder could be a little more engaging- would prefer a drag and drog format rather than the current system.