ClinicSense

Gérez et développez votre activité de santé et de bienêtre.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

473 avis

Jana

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

All the stuff you need, nothing you don't!

Publié le 29/09/2020

Very very happy! The customer support is excellent, the product is very well designed. It helps me manage my practice very easily with one product. And while I can auto send birthday emails, reminders and the like, it does not have an attached listing or other features that make it more of marketing vehicle than a practice management vehicle. It's exactly the balance that I wanted - an elegant, simple to use, practice management software. Yippee!

Avantages

The SOAP notes are easy to enter and refer back to. Excellent client communication. Ease of use for the client is very good, my clients love it! And being able to collect credit card info at scheduling creates a very simple checkout process: my clients love that too!

Inconvénients

Exporting new clients to MailChimp to email newsletters or emails with links and images is a bit tedious and I'd rather have something more seamless, but it's an easier process than some products I've looked at.

Artichoke, MassageBook et Noterro

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

I needed something that would help me have a touchless intake and checkout due to Covid. But I will stay with this product.

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

I greatly disliked the marketing features of MassageBook. I don't do massage, but they assume you do. Artichoke was really appealing in it's simplicity, but it lacked a well developed Soap notes feature, and it's since disappeared from the horizon, so just as well. SOAP Vault was a close second, but it was too clinical. Required a level of perfection on my part that I found stressful.
Alexandria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It just makes sense

Publié le 08/08/2023

ClinicSense has been great!

ClinicSense has been great!

Avantages

Its the ease for both clients and employees that keeps us hooked, it is such a simple and professional process to book, fill out forms and reschedule. On the business side I love the Reminders, the reach outs to clients after its been a while and the google review prompt.

Inconvénients

Most things I didn't like have been improved. Some suggestions though- I would love to see ClinicSense integrate to google booking and I wish that you could set it that only clients who have booked with a practitioner could schedule with them. An example is that I can no longer take new clients with my workload but the only option is to take myself off online booking completely.

Acuity Scheduling, Square Appointments et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

The user platform was not as good and the features were just not where they needed to be for our business.

MassageBook

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

The note taking feature for soap notes and the promise to improve the software.
Jing Yang

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mainly suitable for massage therapy clinics

Publié le 24/08/2019

Avantages

It effectively covers most of the informational clinical works for massage therapy clinics. It's simple and inexpensive.

Inconvénients

-Batch retrieving clients' treatment notes is a pain.
-No client account data exporting facility for bookkeeping software such as Microsoft Money.
-The Bluefin feature made me lost quite a bit of money.
-It's not very suitable for multi-discipline clinics which have other professional operations such as chiropractor, osteopath, etc.

Réponse de ClinicSense

Thank you for the feedback. We have dropped Bluefin as a payment partner (but those already signed up can continue to use that integration). Most of our customers prefer our integration with Stripe and we're now exploring Square as an additional partner.

Many of our customers are multi-disciplinary and find ClinicSense is a great solution, especially with the flexibility of the SOAP notes. We'd love if you reached out to support@clinicsense.com so we can make sure you're getting the most out of your account.

Lisa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Review for ClinicSense

Publié le 10/12/2023

Avantages

SOAP notes, ease of use, online forms, gift card access.

Inconvénients

no add-on options. Can't schedule more than one service at a time. Would like a more robust email marketing, including being able to send individual emails.

Molly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ClinicSense is professional and looking out for you!

Publié le 02/06/2023

I can't imagine using anything else, at this point. It has everything I need and more. If I have a problem with something, they're usually already working on it!

Avantages

Their customer service and dedication to continually improving their product won my trust from the very beginning. They continue to be reliably responsive. The overall look is clean & professional. It puts my clients at ease and builds their trust in me before we've even met. An online data base of SOAP notes, intake forms, and memos that are linked to my booking software and payment processing has made my work not only easier but more effective. This is seriously ALL in one.The marketing features offer amazing support for a growing practice. Google Reviews Booster and Availability campaigns, in particular, have made a significant impact on my business.

Inconvénients

The app could definitely use some work. I basically avoid it because it logs me out constantly.Recently, it's stopped notifying me of booked or changed appointments even though I have notifications turned on.

Robin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent Software for managing your Medical Spa!

Publié le 23/05/2023

I save so much time and energy for other aspects of my business because ClinicSense does all of the scheduling, confirmations, online forms, and filing for me.

Avantages

The features are easy to use, extremely helpful and well designed, and the tech support is readily available.

There is nothing that I like "least" about ClinicSense

MassageBook et Schedulicity

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

Schedulicity did not have online SOAP notes at the time and that is a feature that I treasure.

Schedulicity

Online SOAP notes
Whitney

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Much prefer ClinicSense over other popular scheduling software

Publié le 23/06/2023

ClinicSense has provided quality online booking for clients, SOAP notes, invoices, marketing, customized generated reports and excellent customer service. Glad I chose CS over the competition.

Avantages

Ease of use, qualitu and prompt communication from customer service, roadmap of upcoming features and the clean looking design of app/desktop site.

Inconvénients

I wish there were a package treatment option for purchase directly on CS, but this is something Customer Service is working on and will release sometime this year. Yay!

Acuity Scheduling et Schedulicity

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

MassageBook was convoluted and overhyped. A client recommended ClinicSense, as it was easier to book through. Happy I made the switch.

MassageBook

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

Better tailored to what my massage therapy clinic is needing.
Dessa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Booking System Out There!

Publié le 20/04/2023

ClinicSense has helped my business from the beginning. They make online booking for clients a breeze, the new updates with google review booster, feedback, client referrals, and all the email campaigns (availability especially) have helped me grow with ease and has made it straight forward for clients. I love ClinicSense and would recommend it to anyone.

Avantages

ClinicSense has you covered on every front when running a small business that requires booking, appointment scheduling, HIPAA compliance, patient records, receiving payments, sending invoices, building treatment notes, and email campaigns.

Inconvénients

The mobile app needs a bit of attention. I tend not to use it as it is hard to do anything but take payments. You can't access client files easily or write treatment notes.

Vagaro

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

I liked that ClinicSense had more of a clinical look and feel. The soap notes feature really made the decision for me.
Dovie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clinic Sense has helped me grow my business!

Publié le 09/05/2023

Wonderful! Once I moved into my own office, I was able to utilize the online booking and email campaigns which are super easy to incorporate!

Avantages

I started my business in December of 2019, I purchased Clinic Sense during the pandemic because I wanted additional Covid screening waiver.

Inconvénients

I think the only con is that it took me a little bit of time to get used to, I wish that I could see more than just a week of my schedule at a time. I know you can click to a date on the month, but I can't see if clients are already booked or if I am schedule to work.

Vagaro et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

I liked that it was designed specifically for my field.
Jessica

Live this system

Publié le 07/12/2023

Avantages

Online booking and forms are great for clients

Inconvénients

I can’t see a month view of appointment when scheduling out

Nicole
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Clinic Sense Software review.

Publié le 21/08/2019

This software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.

Avantages

The ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced feature you can go to the simpler format.

Setting up the prices, times, and modalities was very easy. As was entering in client information. Clients are emailed initial appointment and a reminder as well. I love being digital with the intake forms and the soap notes. It helps the environment and you do not have to leave the office to get copies, and there are no storage issues. I can use my I phone to book, cancel, or add personal time.

Previously I have used full slate and it did not seem to have as many features.

Inconvénients

Currently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.

Full Slate, Mindbody et MassageBook

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

I used full slate for 7 years at my old company. When I branched out on my own I researched booking software, and found Clinic Sense. It checked off all of my boxes. The main one being the Clinical Soap Notes.

Full Slate

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

Digital Clinical intake forms, and soap notes. This software saves hundreds of dollars on printing forms, folders, and storage space.
Leah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use small practice Software

Publié le 10/10/2019

I have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.

Avantages

I can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails

Inconvénients

I provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.

Noterro

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

I needed better practice management tools and electronic medical record.

Setmore

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

My practice is not to the level of what MOPRO is. So the difference in cost and utilization was key. In comparing with SOAP Vault ClinicSense is still a better product in my opinion.
Hillary

Highly Recommended

Publié le 11/02/2022

Overall, I love ClinicSense over other booking software I have used in the past. Easy to use for therapists, administration, and clients. Very customizable for your needs and wants.

Avantages

Charting, booking, billing, accounting, health history forms, and marketing are all made much easier by using ClinicSense.

Inconvénients

Website loads slowly on mobile device (when using it on browser site, it kicks you out often and need to re-login but it doesn't do it on a desktop site), app does not allow charting or reviewing reports.

Jane, Mindbody et Noterro

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

Less expensive and much easier to use

Jane et Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

less expensive, easy to use, included a marketing feature on the second pay tier

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Hillary, thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us. I'm happy to report that we have some updates coming to the mobile app that I think you'll be pleased with!

Keeley
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

Publié le 11/02/2022

My business's time management has improved greatly since using ClinicSense. Every time I call their help line, their service is timely and personable. It leaves the impression that ClinicSense is a small business, just like me, and they enjoy helping you and appreciate your feedback.

Avantages

ClinicSense makes booking clients, issuing receipts, and writing clinical notes a breeze. All my appointments and treatment history are easily accessible and well organized. Clients adore the intuitive intake form, digital gift certificates, and emailed reminders and receipts. Automatic birthday and call-back reminder emails keep clients current and rebooking.

Inconvénients

ClinicSense could improve on the treatment section of their SOAP Notes - right now you can only select broad areas of the body, whereas some other softwares allow you to select specific structures or muscle groups and draw directly on the figure.

Jane, MassageBook et Noterro

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

ClinicSense is the most intuitive and accessible software for RMTs on the market. This helps to keep me organized and efficient. It offers everything my business needs for its price point.

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Keeley, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. I've passed along your SOAP Note feature request to our internal team. But we do have some SOAP Note updates coming later this year that you may like.

Sofie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Clinic Sense is awesome

Publié le 26/02/2022

For the most part it is great and the customer service is amazing. They alway get back to me in a timely fashion and they work hard to help me out. They do upgrades at least once a year and add features that most of their customers want.

Avantages

I like that Clinic Sense is easy to use so that even those that are not computer savvy have no trouble with it. It is also coloured so that it is easy to see what is on the schedule.

Inconvénients

I don't like that products have to be entered in manually every time something is sold as apposed to a databank with the names of products and their costs that can be selected from a drop down menu.

Tara

Straight Forward

Publié le 11/02/2022

Clients can book easily, they can do thier intake forms easily and they can pay easily too.
I can...

I can engage with clients, keep track of thier progression and watch my bottom line all from the same software.

Avantages

Every aspect of this software is straight forward and easy to use. I does a great job tracking income and clients.

Inconvénients

I would like to have two emails for some clients.

Mindbody

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

My needs are so simple, quick books was way too much for what I needed and it confused me.

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

Value, for what I got, and there was nothing extra that I didn't need.

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Tara, we are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us.

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Gift certificates

Publié le 24/08/2019

I had some billing problems at the beginning because I'm in the United States. I was able to get a hold of someone and customer service was very good.

Avantages

I love the email campaign. I love how it send reminders if they haven't been seen in a while. I love the birthday email. That is a nice personal touch.

Inconvénients

I dont like the smart phone option. You are not able to look up information about a client unless I have my full computer. This is very inconvenient for me. I also dont like that if a new client schedules they are not able to put in gift certificate number as an option of payment.

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! Just wanted to make sure you know that you can look up information about each client from your phone. At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person and you'll go to the page with your client files.

If you need more help, please reach out and we'll point you in the right direction :)

April

ClinicSense is Amazing

Publié le 23/02/2022

Avantages

I love this software! With many RMTs working with me, it is very organized. All staff have their own log in, we can all see each others schedules to book clients with other RMTs, and we can work as a team this way!

Inconvénients

Being able to add another form for insurance submission claims

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

ClinicSense had all up to date features especially for RMTs.

Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

More in my price range. And I know ClinicSense was created with the help or RMTs. And it’s Canadian!
Rhonda

Clinicsense

Publié le 07/03/2023

Avantages

Creating your own formsThe reminder settings

Inconvénients

$10/practitioner I think is a bit too much. I am eliminating some past therapists. If they should return for more hours of work to maintain their registration, they will have to purchase the program themselves

Pourquoi choisir ClinicSense

They were not very good. The program shut down one time and I went in to major panic mode

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

A friend helped me with my choice
Jesse

Indispensible Part of Massage Practice

Publié le 11/02/2023

Avantages

ClinicSense is made specifically for massage therapists by people who know our industry. They know it enough to know that we're all a bunch of special unique snowflakes and need plenty of customization. And they are responsive to user feedback, as a live service they frequently add new features and polish existing features. I am stunned when I meet colleagues who are not using live, online practice management software like ClinicSense. It makes my work life so much easier and helps me present a polished, professional experience to my clientele. It takes most of the work out of managing my schedule, and makes it easy to communicate effectively with clients and keep my records and accounts organized and running smoothly.

Inconvénients

When I migrated my patient data to this platform, some data was lost because differences in formatting meant not everything could be automatically transferred over (some critical stuff like account balances had to be done manually). I anticipate this would also be a problem if I ever want to transition away from ClinicSense, so I can only hope they just keep being excellent.

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Jesse, thank you for the amazing review! We will definitely keep up our standard of excellence :)

Meg

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything I could ask for and more!

Publié le 08/05/2023

ClinicSense has been such a valuable and critical part of my business, and I am beyond satisfied and pleased with my experience for the past 2.5 years!

Avantages

ClinicSense is essential for every aspect of my business management, from booking to charting to client management and interface. The software is easy to use and includes comprehensive how-to's and tutorials. My clients are always telling me how easy the online booking process is and how much they like the client-facing aspects. I love being able to modify and customize so many aspects of the booking, charting, and other elements, and ClinicSense has been great about listening to customer feedback and adding new customizations and features for users. Above all, I have been incredibly impressed by the customer service provided. [sensitive content hidden] are very quick to respond, always responding specifically to my questions and concerns, and giving great explanations and resolutions. They are responsive, transparent, and helpful beyond my expectations.

Inconvénients

On occasion I have found the desire for small features (some of which have been added since the newest update/overhaul), but never anything critical or prohibitive.

Booker, Jane, MassageBook et Schedulicity
Allison

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Clinicsense vs. Jane

Publié le 24/02/2022

Great overall experience!

Great overall experience!

Avantages

The Clinicsense software attracted us because it was very easy to use compared to some other Health Care software systems, and it was much more cost effective. The customer service is phenomenal, emails are returned very promptly if ever there's a question!

Inconvénients

There are a few possible improvements that would make Clinicsense really stand out!
1. multiple locations would be ideal
2. enabling logos on each email/client confirmation/reminders to mark our business brand !
3. When an appt.request is DECLINED, the "reason" at the bottom of the email is TOO SMALL and goes unnoticed by the client, so they are reluctant to reschedule and their email is not available any more for us to contact them (the decline could simply be due to a timing problem in which we could easily schedule them for 15mins.later/earlier).
4. As the admin, it would be amazing to be able to see EVERYONE's schedules on my phone app!!!
5. As admin., I would love it if I could 'hide' my schedule from other practitioners but still have them be able to edit/see my/all client files, as well as see everyone else's schedules (just not the admins)!
5.. adding other services rather than just other practitioners ( ie: sauna use, etc.)

Sam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Satisfied with room for improvement

Publié le 02/09/2023

Very user friendly and cost effectiveCommunication was unprofessional during last outage. I lost business that day without compensation or having any idea what was going on

Avantages

Templates, auto replies, fill out forms and reminders are very concise and efficient

Inconvénients

The new layout is soap sotes is way too complex. It needs to be kept simple, and a. Edible. There are simply too many tabs/ for note entry. I’d also like to have some sort of waiting list feature similar to GO rendez vous, which reaches out to people once there’s a cancellation.I’d like tos we different calendar viewing options as well.. not just daily and weekly

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We appreciate the insights and are always building new feature to help our clients succeed!

You can see what features are currently in production and vote on what you would like us to build next by visiting our product roadmap! (Login to see)

We apologize for the inconvenience of the system outage, this was a very rare occurrence and we appreciate your patience very much.

We did our best to keep our customers up to date via email; but you can also visit this link for system outage updates.

If you have any questions or need support please reach out to our friendly support team at support@clinicsense.com

Stacy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ClinicSense is most helpful for business and the consumers

Publié le 19/01/2023

Avantages

I have used other software platforms for scheduling and online booking for my services. ClinicSense is crucial for me and my business. The online scheduling and other aspects of the software give me an ease in my business. It allows me not to have to be near my phone and schedule. With a link, clients can book their appointment. If they want to reschedule or cancel, they can do this themselves. It allows me space and time to tend to the business needs. Another great feature is if you have the upgrade you can send automated emails to remind clients of upcoming availability. I always have at least a couple people schedule just after the email goes out. I have use the birthday emails and I find it very easy to block off time with the app. Clients are always telling me how easy it is to schedule with the link I text them. I also created a QR code for the back of my business card that opens the link right up for scheduling. I have been using the gift card link also. They can open the gift card link, customize it and pick whether they want to print from home or send electronically. ClinicSense just added a feature where the gift cards purchased comes up when I apply payment for a gift card. This was so helpful so that I did not have to type the entire code in. I just scroll through and select the code. I also like that I can set my online scheduling to a 6 hr prior to appointment time. This allows me to see my day of appointments prior to my work day. Like having a receptionist🙂

Inconvénients

I like everything in the software and it is all very helpful

Réponse de ClinicSense

Hi Stacy, thank you for such a glowing review!

Tasha

Top notch! 5 stars

Publié le 16/06/2023

Excellent! I never feel like “just another number.” Great company.

Excellent! I never feel like “just another number.” Great company.

Avantages

It’s kinda hard to list EVERYTHING. I love this software. And the customer service team. When I send in customer service questions I have received Personalized videos showing me “how to”. And the response is pretty quick as well. I like the different kind of soap notes available and that I can personalize my website for online bookings. I recently added the “buy gift certificates” button.

Inconvénients

There is nothing that jumps to mind off the top of my head. If something is missing they are probably working on adding it.

Pourquoi passer à ClinicSense

More user friendly. More cost friendly.