Avis clients sur TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv Legal Billing

Un logiciel de gestion du temps, des notes de frais et de la facturation pour les cabinets juridiques

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

648 avis

Ruth
Ruth

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've used TimeSolv, first as an agency employee and then as an owner, since 2002. It's...

Publié le 22/03/2018

Accurate time-keeping; minimal time spent keeping time; professional, accurate reports that are easy to customize and easy to prepare; superb flexibility in setting up projects and making time entries; credibility with our clients (our invoices are never questioned, which contributes to maintaining excellent client relationships); too many more to list.

Avantages

We are a fee-for-service organization, so time-keeping is essential. TimeSolv reduces the time we spend keeping track of client service time. Additionally, it allows us to create accurate work statements and analytical tools, literally in seconds. Our clients appreciate the reports as much as we do. And in rare instances of client non-payment, we have been praised by attorneys and judges for our superb record-keeping. Our marketing agency depends on TimeSolv.

Inconvénients

Because the application has such deep functionality, there is a learning curve for administrators and new users. Each new user needs to receive training and will likely have many questions. But TimeSolv has excellent telephone training, tutorials, and customer support. Any function-rich software application is going to require training, so we don't see this as a downside.

Jon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quite impressed; simple to use timekeeping, billing, and invoicing platform.

Publié le 18/03/2022

Very satisfied and impressed overall. It is very easy to send out invoices in formats that are customized for each client. Customization options are far more powerful than in other products I considered. We did not want (or want to pay for) a full-scope practice management product that incidentally offered timekeeping and invoicing functions. As a dedicated timekeeping, invoicing, and payments platform, TimeSolv is far more robust.

The impetus for our firm's switching from Timeslips to TimeSolv was that our paralegal who acted as our billing clerk left. TimeSolv has been so easy to use that we decided not to replace him.

Avantages

Ability to format, edit, and customize bills is much stronger than in the alternatives I looked at. Timekeeping is easy and intuitive to use -- I rolled it out to some real technophobes, and they started using it immediately without complaints. The billing and payment features are far more robust than what I have seen in the billing modules of full-scope practice management systems. Live customer support is fantastic, enthusiastic, and free.

Inconvénients

Conversion from Timeslips wasn't painful, but it required more manual cleanup than I would have liked. Would have been much cleaner to set up clients and matters in TimeSolv rather than trying to import.

When something looks wrong on an invoice, it takes some effort to figure out whether it is the global, client, or matter-specific settings that need to be corrected. There are very powerful customization features, but they are frequently hidden in a myriad of settings menus.

Setting up the initial synchronization with QuickBooks was clunky. I could not have figured it out on my own, though it was easy to get to get live help. The fact you have to use a separate program for synchronization is an irritant.

CosmoLex, Bill4Time, MyCase, Smokeball, Tabs3 et Clio

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

We were using an old, but paid for version of Timeslips that Sage no longer supported (Timeslips 2015). Upgrading to the newer version would have been far more expensive. TimeSolv is also far, far easier to use than Timeslips, which has always been something of a nightmare.

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

Price and ease of use. We decided we did not need (or want to pay for) full practice management software. Of the dedicated timekeeping and invoicing platforms, TimeSolv was the most powerful and easiest to customize, and its price was close to the cheapest.
Ken
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Just a User

Publié le 22/03/2022

As a user, none. That is a management Q.

As a user, none. That is a management Q.

Avantages

I like the 'timer' integrated app in Outlook and in Timesolv. Very useful. Ability to import 'Other Charges' from Excel is also very useful.

Inconvénients

Account number, it doesn't use them and nor will assign them. However, there is a workaround, but it is outside of TimeSolv.

James
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great Product

Publié le 08/07/2021

It has worked great for us, cut the time we spent on billing by half or more, and we are very happy with the customization provided to put our own brand on our invoices and statements so it doesn’t look generic.

Avantages

TimeSolv has provided a great way to track our time and expenses in client matters. With the integrated function of automated invoices, it has cut our time spent on billing in half, and captured more billable time and expenses that we previously lost. It’s pretty easy to use, which is probably the best part.

Inconvénients

It’s a real pain to get timed out when using the web/browser/online platform to track time. We’ve run into time where the integrated function in Outlook will clear or not save properly. But we’ve also found TimeSync and the mobile app work great in this respect. It would be even better if TimeSync and the mobile app automatically synced with the main platform so we had real-time data available (having to sync to track time or enter an expense for a new client/matter is a bit of a pain).

MyCase, Rocket Matter et Clio

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

We had to manually build/create our own invoices and manually enter time and expense entries for clients. It was ok when starting out, but in hindsight should’ve used TimeSolv a lot earlier.

Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

We wanted a focus on time & billing rather than practice management due to the extensive overlap and functions we would likely not implement at higher price points. TimeSolv was also extremely attentive in on-boarding, and didn’t charge additional expense to get us up to speed on how to use their product once we bought into it.
Steven

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent upgrade over previous billing program.

Publié le 23/01/2020

I recently became a sole practitioner after my partner retired and decided to look at a new billing program. We were previously using Timeslips and it worked OK for what we needed, but I wanted to upgrade to something that was easier to use. There has been a learning curve, which is to be expected, but it is very easy to navigate and their customer support has been incredible. I have called and/or emailed several times and have always received quick and direct assistance to my issue. Plus, I was able to work out most of the kinks during an extended free trial period to make sure it would fit my needs. It has made my time-keeping much easier, and has really made our invoicing/billing process run much more efficiently. I wouldn't hesitate recommending TimeSolv to anyone, solo practitioner like myself or even small/large firm.

Avantages

I most like the ease of using TimeSolv for entering billable fees and expenses, and the customer service and support I have received thus far has been excellent.

Inconvénients

Truly there is nothing I have seen that makes me regret making the change to TimeSolv. If I had to pick one thing it would be that there are many features that are customizable, but there are some others that I wish I could have a little more control over in the invoicing (size of address on first page for one), and the default display of a client's "office phone" instead of mobile phone (but this is easily remedied by entering the mobile # in the office # since I rarely ask for/need a client's work # anyways).

Clio et Toggl Track

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

I was looking for a program that was easier to use and one with more features.

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

TimeSolv had everything that I was looking for at the right price point. It is easy to use and the customer service and support during the "leaning curve" for a new program has been excellent. There are still some great features in TimeSolv that I likely won't use because of the nature of my practice (trust accounting, storage of documents, budgeting for individual clients/matters), but it has worked perfect for my needs. Clio seemed to have many features I didn't need for the added cost, and Toggl came at a lower price but without some of the features I needed.
Ali

The best I’ve tried!

Publié le 27/03/2023

Top of the line. Uncomplicated and accurate. Actually helps me see how my business is doing in moments. Intuitively easy to use.

Avantages

Ease of use and the support online when needed.

Inconvénients

Incompatibility in screen sharing with Mac.

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

Started new practice and recommended by my son, also a practicing attorney.

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

Price and more highly recommended by other attorneys and my past experience.
VALERIE
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Easy and Very Functional

Publié le 19/03/2020

I've used some of the bigger name time entry systems in the past and when we decided to move to a smaller boutique firm, the money for those bigger time entry systems just was not there. We tested a few, but the one that has been the best has been TimeSolv. From a timekeeper standpoint, I am glad we have switched to TimeSolv. The cost per user is great and it works well with our small firm.

Avantages

We love that we can see the number of hours billed each day in the month, editing and adding information is easy and adding disbursements is as well. The search features and most other items are easy.

Inconvénients

Some of the information in our timekeeping isn't automatically added into our bills (which need to be). However, working with customer service to get those items added in has been a breeze.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Life saver

Publié le 08/01/2020

Avantages

Very easy to use -- with the mobile app, there is no excuse for not reporting time. The best customer service ever. This software and the correlating service has saved me so much time and stress in getting my bills out timely. I wish I would have done it sooner.

Inconvénients

So far, haven't found anything that I don't like.

Rachael
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

TimeSolve 1st Rating

Publié le 21/08/2023

Good - TimeSolv gives me the basics of what I needed for client time tracking and staff time tracking simultaneously

Avantages

The ability to track staff time for clients at the same time as staff worked hours

Inconvénients

The Payroll hours for my staff is a lot of work to get when they started and when they ended so I can pay them - Invoice creation has too many steps

Brian
Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great functionality, happy to be a user

Publié le 11/05/2020

We've only been using TimeSolv for about 60 days, but the experience overall has been very good.

Avantages

The reporting features of this software greatly exceed anything we've ever used.

Inconvénients

The user experience is functional, but lag behind in terms of overall UI and UX.

Barbara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Amazing improvement in our legal billing practices with TimeSolv!

Publié le 02/06/2022

TimeSolv Billing is so easy to use. Billing is quicker and easier and thus saves time and money! We are very very happy with TimeSolve Billing.

Avantages

We used another time keeping software for 17 years. TimeSolv is so easy to learn and us for time and expense tracking and billing. Each user has access to client information so that they can answer questions and make sure that time and expenses are tracked daily and accurately and that the firm is paid on time. It's just a breeze to learn and use. And the "chat" feature is responsive and helpful and has guided us each stpe of the way.

Inconvénients

We also use TimeSolvPay. We like the feature and it's really quite fine. I wish that clients automatically received an email receipt when they pay online (you have to manually send one) and I wish there was a way to save the client's card details for ease of future payments.

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

We found Timeslips increasing clunky and time-consuming and not user friendly.

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

It was much more precisely what we needed and better priced.
Timothy

Great Product, Better than great support

Publié le 27/03/2020

Once can compare features, price, etc., and as a former IT professional, I get that you will, but what is at least as important is follow-through and support from the vendor. These guys rock it. They assign someone to you, who takes ownership of helping you and your staff. They actually make changes to the system based on customer feedback, and then tell you when they implemented what you were looking for. The strength of any software product is ultimately dependent on the support behind it, and this is top notch

Avantages

It does just about whatever you want it to do, billings wise.

Inconvénients

Integration with quickbooks could be easier. Not the most intuitive interface.

Aishling
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

TimeSolv review - March 30

Publié le 30/03/2023

I am very pleased overall.

I am very pleased overall.

Avantages

Entering time for our attorney's is a pleasure with TimeSolve compared to pclaw. Updating and moving time entries around is very user friendly. Editing and creating invoices is also so much easier with this product. I am able to easily figure out how to access features and apply them where and when I want them. I love the Chat portion of the customer service experience. And today I had a TimeSolv Support Meeting with [sensitive content hidden] and they were amazing! They fixed everything for us on the spot even though our meeting went over our time slot and were so friendly and helpful while helping me out. Really great customer service and support.

Inconvénients

My lease favorite part is searching for a matter when I am creating an invoice. I often have to try various ways - client/matter numbers, key words, scrolling - before I can find what I want.

Stephen

Easy Time Entry

Publié le 26/03/2020

Avantages

The biggest problem with billing software is having a good interface for people to enter time quickly and easily. The pre-defined codes make time entry simple.

Inconvénients

The invoice templates could use a little more flexibility, but we are able to easily modify to fill our specific needs.

Nathan

Family Law Attorney

Publié le 12/03/2020

It is the best of what we've tried but it hasn't stopped us for looking for a better billing software. I'd like client interface to look more like what it looks like when I pay my credit card.

Avantages

The screens are easy to navigate and the clients tend to understand their bills better than other software we've used.

Inconvénients

With the ease of use comes some areas in billing which are not labeled in a manner that fit our family law practice well.

Randy
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Large or Small. TimeSolv fits all!

Publié le 16/01/2020

This software tracks my time and expenses for clients and their respective projects. I enter everything as we go and at the beginning of the next month my bulling takes me maybe half an hour.

Avantages

Very easy to use. Hardly any learning curve. Support is great. Pricing can't be beat!

Inconvénients

I have absolutely nothing negate to say!

OneBill et Bill4Time

Pourquoi choisir TimeSolv Legal Billing

Timeslips you have to buy when new versions come out. I can use Timesolv for 5 years for what one version of Timeslips costs. No brainer!

Pourquoi passer à TimeSolv Legal Billing

AMERICAN SUPPORT, Features and Pricing!
Taylor
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Billing made easy!

Publié le 21/08/2023

TimeSolv has allowed me and my coworkers to seamlessly transition to working from home and hybrid work and still maintain our profitabilty.

Avantages

I LOVE how organized this has made our company. I truly believe that we catch more billable entries with this software and that ultimately gives us more income.

Inconvénients

The contacts for clients is terrible. I have worked with the tech team many times and it still sucks. That is ok. I also am not that excited about how it also no longer syncs with my quickbooks enterprise so I have to manually put in the invoice amounts and the payments.

Helen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent product, great service, couldn't be hppier

Publié le 21/08/2023

Like most lawyers, I find billing and invoicing to be tedious. It's my least favorite aspect of the business. I used another product (Sage) for many years. It made me pull my hair out with frustration, as everything about it was clunky and difficult to use. TimeSolv is by contrast, easy and even pleasant to use. What a game changer. I highly recommend it.

Avantages

TimeSolve is so easy to use!! I like the customer service, too. Though everything about the interface is fairly intuitive, occasionally I need help. Whenever I do, the staff promptly replies, with the information I need clearly stated. It's a great product.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of a single thing that I don't like about TimeSolve Legal Billing, or about its installation.

Tracey
Tracey

From Clio to Timesolv

Publié le 10/02/2020

It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Avantages

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Inconvénients

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

Neos

Ease. Clio was complicated

Stephanie

TimeSolv Review

Publié le 22/08/2023

Billing with this program is easy. I like the mass billing, but I don't use it much as I still have to change the files before I submit to insurance companies to comply with their billing standards.

Avantages

This product was easy to setup, customer service is great as well. Producing invoices was easy which made the switch seamless.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more form document choices. I came from using Amicus and the choices of codes I had to create form documents was great. I can't create many form documents with the choices I have. I feel that would give this product more marketability. Less time spent on a document that is going to get a write down once submitted to the insurance company for help many attorneys and their staff.

Erika

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

TimeSolv is all you need!

Publié le 19/03/2020

I love TimeSolv! I have used many other Time Entry/Billing platforms, but this is by far the most user friendly.

Avantages

It is convenient and I can manipulate my client invoices to fit their individual needs. I love the time entry timer toggle - so compact on my desktop instead of leaving a webpage open to bog down my system!

Inconvénients

I wish there was a darker variance in color, to indicate which entry you are clicking on in Invoices.

Danielle

Great Product

Publié le 21/08/2023

It has been very user friendly, we have been using the product for 1 year and have found it to be a wonderful product.

Avantages

I really like how easy it is to add clients, time, and expenses. The Help section is a great feature that I have found very helpful.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I have noticed that is a small nuisance is that when I add a new person to our system (attorney, paralegal, etc..) When I have set up different fees for certain matters, their rates does not automatically adjust and so we don't always notice the difference until we are billing, if we catch it at all which can be an issue if we are billing at the wrong rate.

Cathy

Reliable and Accurate Billing Software

Publié le 21/04/2021

I have learned additional tips from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at TimeSolv and am grateful for the experienced guidance and tips. Some of our clients have their own billing software and TimeSolv can be changed to accomodate their different billing in LEDES, for example. I really feel this software has everything, although I have not used other abilities in TimeSolv, as they are not necessary for our law practice.

Avantages

This software is great for billing clients with assurance. Billing is my only interface with clients, and I want to be 100% accurate. With TimeSolv, I can be confident that the invoices are corrrect. I like that I can make changes to billing with ease.
I like that TimeSolv can integrate well with the clients' billing software. For example, this software can produce LEDES invoices with the coding information needed by our clients in order for us to get paid faster.

Inconvénients

TimeSolv negatives? I can't think of anything right now!

Travis
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Simple and effective.

Publié le 03/02/2020

Avantages

The software is very easy to use and very easy to teach others to use. The TimeSync app is a nice touch for overall simplicity.

Inconvénients

I wish we could customize reports a little bit more but with all software, you are always faced with some limitations.

Tabs3
Barbara

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

BEST BILLING PROGRAM AROUND!

Publié le 29/05/2020

I am so impressed with TimeSolv from the Program itself to all the representatives of the company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our representative and has been so diligent and knowledgeable. She got us up and running to use the program in no time. The entire staff is always so helpful and friendly and willing do help you with any aspect of the program. GREAT STAFF!

Avantages

This is the most user friendly program I've found in over 20+ years as a Paralegal/Officer Manager! This program has cut our time doing monthly billing in half. Love how easy it was to transition over to this program and customer service is top notch! This company provides the best customer service. There is always someone available to help with anything.

Inconvénients

There is nothing about this program that I don't like - it's so easy