56 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
56 avis
Perryn O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Beautiful Slidedeck Requires Less Effort than PowerPoint

Publié le 16/02/2021

I started as a free user before they had a pricing model. With the expanded templates, object feature, and other improvements, it is a no brainer to justify the $12-15/month subscription because it will easily save you hours of time on each presentation.

Avantages

The templates make it easy to create great looking slides with a touch of animation. I develop 30-40 slides within a few hours with universal styling and by comparison, that would take me 1.5 days in PowerPoint and I'd spend most of that time standardizing the styling since PowerPoint's autosizing makes two slides look vastly different.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, you want to nudge something and the template does not allow for that. This aggravation is minor and it happens much less frequently with the addition of their text boxes and objects feature.

I recommend finalizing your content before you start working on an animated order (e.g. bulleted lists) because if you reorder the content, it keeps the same order you originally set.

Mike D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best way to back slide decks

Publié le 08/02/2021

I speak at conferences multiple times a month and need slide decks that support my messaging, this tool does that for me. I normally only have a hour or two to take all my content and turn it into a finalized deck and Beautiful.ai delivers.

Avantages

I love the fact I can knock out stunning presentations in a matter of minutes that I get compliments for all the time. The process is simple and the designs fit most every situation.

Inconvénients

I have found when trying to have people collaborate on a deck that I am working on complain why I am not just using PowerPoint so I have very little team members who even want to accept the edit invites. I also wish editing colors was easier.

Hamsa K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Very pretty, but can't convey much!

Publié le 24/03/2021

I do like it as it is relatively quick (no worries of alignment and formatting) but can use it only for presentations that need minimal representation on the slides.

Avantages

The clean design and the auto formating.

Inconvénients

There is no good enough template to showcase a lot of data, ideas and a self-explanatory approach/proposal/document.

Hi Hamsa,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiul.ai! It's great to hear you've found the design and formatting of slides helpful. I'll share your feedback about limitations in showcasing data with our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

Satwick S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Easiest and Fastest Way to make Slides for work

Publié le 24/03/2021

As a start up founder, time is always on premium and Beautiful.ai helped our team spend less time on making the slides look good and freed us to focus on the content. And now with its advanced sharing and analytics it’s become a very important part of our sales tech stack. Amazing product that is delivering amazing value to us everyday.

Avantages

It’s super easy to use and helps you have a professional looking slide deck ready in jiffy. No more tinkering around with formatting and stuff. Finally the freedom to just focus on the content and not formatting. Plus it’s additional features to share and track analytics make it a must have for sales teams.

Inconvénients

A few new features are not so obvious but once you discover them they are super easy to use.

HI Satwick,

Thanks for taking the time to review Beautiful.ai, and sharing that you consider us a must-have for sales teams. We appreciate you taking time to review your experience with us!

Tim H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Brings life to "decks"

Publié le 26/03/2021

It provides us with a central location to create professional documents, always impressing our audiences.

Avantages

The pre-build imagery, charts and blank infographics are a breeze to work with, and stunningly clean to present.

Inconvénients

When exporting to PowerPoint or as PDFs, many of the graphics tend to get reconfigured as uneditable in their new file.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai

Nana fatimah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Smoking slides

Publié le 07/11/2019

I wanted sharp, crisp, powerful visual presentations and I got that. Everyone at the pitch were so impressed by the morph. Also a couple of investors praised the slides, not just the content.

Avantages

The UI, the colours, sharp graphics, I felt were amazing. The way my slides came together, I couldn’t believe it. I was pitching and got told my slides were awful. I knew.. so I put a call out for a graphics person.. a friend said try beautiful.ai.. he said trust me..I couldn’t believe the slides were mine.

Inconvénients

The templates sometimes misbehave, when you try to customise and delete one area.. it rearranges the rest of the imported photos willy nilly instead of allowing you to shift and arrange as you like.

Anshul raj K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Love the ease of making presentations

Publié le 24/03/2021

i make my all presentations for weekly team sync, quarterly reviews with business with b.ai

Avantages

The intuitiveness of the product is the key.

Inconvénients

it would be great if we can imbed videos here as well,

Hi Anshul Raj,

Thanks for sharing your appreciation and use cases of Beautiful.ai with us!

We've made some updates to our video functionality in the last few months so you should be able to upload videos directly into Beautiful.ai video slides. If you're experience issues with uploading the videos, please reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can help.

Amanda C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for startups!

Publié le 25/03/2021

I easily made a new pitch deck and sales deck within a small amount of time!

Avantages

Being able to share the presentation with colleagues or clients via a link is wonderful. I love the built in formatting and reformatting after changes.

Inconvénients

Would like more font options that sync with windows fonts. This would be especially helpful when needed to download for .ppt.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Beautiful.ai! Glad to hear our formatting and sharing are so useful to you.

Beautiful.ai incorporates the principles of design down to our font list. Our defaulted typefonts were selected for their high legibility, geometric shapes, friendly vibes, and modern elegance. We offer the ability to upload your own custom font (or any of the ones that windows provides). If you use one of our fonts, you can always install it on your machine (we offer a download option as well). If you run into any issues, or have any questions, please reach out to hello@beautiful.ai to connect with our success team. Thanks again!

Fabián M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Relations publiques et communications

Say goodbye to Power point and Pages

Publié le 24/03/2021

Beautiful.ai have change the way we presents. It is one of our better tools that we use daily. Now we can't live without it.

Avantages

Beautiful.ai is a powerful tool that will help you to create great presentation in an easy way and with tons of useful templates.

You can also can watch mi YouTube video where I explain hoy easy is to use this great tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zqg0UPiazs&t=21s

Inconvénients

Sometimes if you have poor internet it will cost you to work on it.

Hi Fabian,

Wow, thanks for sharing your thoughts here and via Youtube. Undoubtedly, our Spanish-speaking users will appreciate watching your video to see what you think of the tool.

We're glad Beautiful.ai has been so useful to you!

John anthony M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Presentations with Pride

Avantages

Whatever the topic may be, there is always a template available that is perfectly laid out to jump start the slide design process. I never find myself stuck for ideas on how to make attractive slides that hold my audience's attention. My SME always looks like it has a full-time designer on staff creating our presentations, when in fact all the hard work is being done by Beautiful.ai.

Inconvénients

On very rare occasions I find myself wishing I could customize the lay outs a bit more. For example, sometimes I'd like to move a bit of text or image, but I can't. However, I know the software is keeping the integrity of the design of a particular template, and the end result looks personal.

Hi John Anthony,

We love hearing that your SME is able to create presentations that rival a full-time designer! Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai and share your experience.

Maureen A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

Publié le 24/03/2021

I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Avantages

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Inconvénients

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email hello@beautiful.ai to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

Gabriela H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

Beautiful product

Publié le 24/03/2021

I love it and recommend it to everyone. Use it over powerpoint every time. I wish they were doing features and improving a bit faster.

Avantages

The pre-selected layouts and fonts are a no brainer to create fast, professional looking visuals that resemble more marketing material than powerpoint created slides. It's easy to use, intuitive and fst, with a great library of royalty free images for every need.

Inconvénients

More flexibility with text arrangement, sizing and fonts. I feel that the focus is too much on presentations for pitches or marketing, and when it comes to visual aids for learning, it can be limited.
Also portability to powerpoint (exporting) should be improved. Text is exported as its own text box for each bullet/content which makes it an alignment nightmare if you want to work on the exported document. Also, there's always at lest one slide that does not export at all. It is a fantastic product but I feel they are becoming stagnant when comes to improving the user experience. Haven't seen a lot new in the past year to improve this.

Hi Gabriela,

Thanks for sharing your love and recommending Beautiful.ai to others!

We appreciate you also taking the time to share your experience and suggestions on exporting to other formats. If you'd like to be notified of future updates to our export functionality, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai

Sarah D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic resource that takes the pain out of presentations

Publié le 17/03/2021

Great to be able to use and present with. Attendees to international conferences and events have commented on how lovely they think the slides are.

Avantages

I really love the way Beautiful.ai makes any presentation look amazing. Very easy to customise and make it your own without ruining the aesthetic of what you are presenting.

Inconvénients

Audio doesn't work as well as it should do, it can sometimes overlap and reloop over one another when you are presenting. I couldn't trust it would work so had to instead use a separate programme

Réponse de Beautiful.ai Traduire en français

Hi Sarah, it's great to hear Beautiful.ai has had such a positive impact for you. Thanks for sharing!

Regarding the audio issues, our engineering team is in the middle of overhauling our audio features so this should be resolved in the next couple of weeks. Can I connect you with support so they're able to notify you when the update is released? Thanks again!

Leonard C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Beautiful output, Pretty quickly

Publié le 15/11/2018

I actually use 3 different online presentation platforms for different purposes. Of these 3, I use B.ai the most often because it meets my needs for "basic" presentations and looks great for those standard cases.

You can use prefab templates with Powerpoint or Keynote, but (a) you probably have to buy them, and (b) they'll take you longer to create the finished product which *may* be prettier than what you'd produce with B.ai, or it might just be about the same visual quality. Either way, your time is probably better spent using B.ai to quickly create something that looks pretty darned good.

Avantages

Far better-looking results than Powerpoint & Keynote in less time and hosted online.

It's easy with B.ai to produce really nice-looking presentation slides. While you don't have full control over everything, that is on-purpose. By "constraining" you via various slide templates - which have a good degree of controllable variation and flexibility, but not *full* control - you end up with really good looking slides in a short period of time.

Essentially B.ai prevents you from wasting time and energy on dead-end paths that would give you ugly-looking slides.

Having your presentations hosted online means you have access to them anywhere you go. It also means when you share them with others, they will always see the most up-to-date content as you make revisions or additions on your end.

Inconvénients

There isn't full creative control over the visuals. As mentioned above, that's why B.ai allows you to produce really good-looking slides quickly. However, if you have a creative bent (and the requisite skills), sometimes you want to really make something that wows. B.ai won't give you the control and ability to do that. On these occasions, you'll need to use a different platform to get really fancy and creative.

Erica S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

A GAME CHANGER!

Publié le 17/03/2021

Amazing! Thank you very much!

Avantages

Beautiful.AI changed the way I think about presentations. I once dreaded making the PowerPoint deck *or GoogleSlides) and would wait till the very last minute, negatively impacting my preparedness and effectiveness of my presentation. I tried Beautiful.AI over a year ago, and ever since, I actually get excited about creating my presentations. I find that I'm focusing on the content, not nit-picking the details (because it does that for me!). I absolutely love the templates and 95% of the time find something I can just use off the shelf. I have become more effective thanks to this software, I couldn't be more grateful and would love to see more people use it!

Inconvénients

Since it lives in the cloud, if your internet slows, the software can slow. It never actually froze, just showed some lag.

Hi Erica,

Thanks for sharing what you love about Beautiful.ai!

Our product team will be thrilled to hear you look forward to creating presentations.

Yin L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Beautiful.AI Review

Avantages

Easy to use and beautiful design and ready to use slides

Inconvénients

Compatibility with PPT which means the convertible format of some my presentations can not be edited under PPT format or the words do not match original design

Hi Yin,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Beautiful.ai! Our Design Ai is what we commonly hear sets us apart, so I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it.

I'm going to pass along your comments about PowerPoint integrations to our product team. Feedback like this helps influence our offering and we appreciate hearing how it could help your workflow.

Julie lynn T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Like visiting the future

Publié le 26/03/2021

I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Avantages

I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Inconvénients

It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

Hi Julie Lynn,

We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes:

Candace R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Great collaboration tool!

Publié le 21/03/2021

Fantastic

Avantages

Easy to set up teams and crest material together.

Inconvénients

It’s hard to reuse slides between presentations. I can’t copy or move slides between all presentations of the library.

Hi Candace,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Beautiful.ai! Sorry it's been challenging to copy slides into new presentations. This tutorial on how to reuse slides among presentations may help: https://support.beautiful.ai/hc/en-us/articles/115002438611-How-do-I-copy-slides-from-one-presentation-to-another-

If you're still experiencing issues with copy and pasting slides between presentations, please reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can help.

Terri W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Made all the difference

Publié le 24/03/2021

It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Avantages

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Inconvénients

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Hi Terri,

We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Alexa L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Great Product

Publié le 17/03/2021

Honestly, it just makes better presentation decks. They're more engaging, more visually appealing. You'd have to try really hard to make an ugly deck with this software.

Avantages

Beautiful.AI automatically chooses a visually appealing and intuitive layout for slides. This means if you have to add something, you're not stuck redoing an entire slide. I also love the ease of adding in high quality photos. The selection is endless and Beautiful.AI allows for easy photo movement and manipulation.

Inconvénients

Right now, we're using 3 different fonts for titles, emphasis, and body copy. Sometimes, I'd like to be able to use the body copy font when Beautiful.AI defaults to title or emphasis and doesn't allow for the change. However, this is a minor quibble.

Hi Alexa,

Thanks for sharing your love of our photo library and Design Ai! Glad to hear these have been impactful for you.

I'll share your request for more font flexibility with our product team. We're always looking for ways to improve the product, and feedback like this helps.

Kim D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

The Presentation Software out there

Avantages

There is literally no other presentation software that I have used that compares to Beautiful.AI, the formatting, the photos, the themes alone take your presentation and blow it to the next level! Especially love how you can customize each slide and make a theme that embodies your company.

Inconvénients

Some of the navigation could be more user friendly -- for instance I'd Create an undo/delete slide button within the main page instead of having to find it through adding a slide, same for copying a slide over to another presentation.

Hi Kim,

Wow, we're glad to hear you consider us in a league of our own! Thanks for sharing the love.

We'll pass along your comment about better surfacing the undo/delete slide button functionality with our product team.

Binigya D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Beautifying your presentations - The AI way

Publié le 19/10/2020

We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

Avantages

I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

Marquis W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Amazing!!!

Publié le 24/03/2021

It’s been wonderful it helps my work standout and I’ve only received praises

Avantages

Honestly the workflow and layout is impeccable.

Inconvénients

I wish there was an app to get me off web browser and allow me to work mobile.

Hi Marquis,

Our product team will appreciate hearing the love you have of our UI! Thanks so much for sharing.

We'll pass along your thoughts on mobile functionality with our product team as well. Feedback like this helps!

Debjit B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

Publié le 21/04/2019

The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Avantages

I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Inconvénients

This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Raven M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Solid presentation software

Publié le 24/03/2021

I started using beautiful ai as an alternative to MS powerpoint. I appreciate the fast, easy set up. You can create decks really easily and I highly appreciate the sharing feature. I would love to see more slide types, animations and transitions, but otherwise, I'll keep using it.

Avantages

You can create solid, attractive presentations quickly

Inconvénients

Not as flexible as other deck software when it comes to communicating information or ideas

Hi Raven,

Glad you're finding Beautiful.ai's sharing functionality and fast setup to be useful. Thanks for the suggestions around slide types, animations, and transitions. If you want to be notified with potential changes to these features in the future, please email us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can add you to the list.