Avis clients sur Beautiful.ai

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

82 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Déclenchement abusif de la facturation annuelle! Attention à ne pas dépasser les 14 jours...

Publié le 28/03/2023

Avantages

L'IA, même si cette expérience m'a permis de conclure que cela ne va pas me faire gagner beaucoup de temps.

Inconvénients

La facturation annuelle automatique dès la fin de période d'essai de 14 jours! Intolérable.

John Anthony
John Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Presentations with Pride

Avantages

Whatever the topic may be, there is always a template available that is perfectly laid out to jump start the slide design process. I never find myself stuck for ideas on how to make attractive slides that hold my audience's attention. My SME always looks like it has a full-time designer on staff creating our presentations, when in fact all the hard work is being done by Beautiful.ai.

Inconvénients

On very rare occasions I find myself wishing I could customize the lay outs a bit more. For example, sometimes I'd like to move a bit of text or image, but I can't. However, I know the software is keeping the integrity of the design of a particular template, and the end result looks personal.

Hi John Anthony,

We love hearing that your SME is able to create presentations that rival a full-time designer! Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai and share your experience.

Maureen
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Impresses my audience with the images and features of the Beautiful.ai slides

Publié le 24/03/2021

I have been using for several years now and am always gratified that the presentations I do with Beautiful.ai get such positive feedback. Having the ability to customize fonts and colors makes it absolutely my go to presentation tool.

Avantages

I always get such a positive reaction from my clients and others when I use the Beautiful.ai slides. They are so well thought out in terms of features and functionality that I'm able to craft most presentations using them as is, without having to resort to other products. The ongoing updates to the slides and the example presentation decks are really a good jumping off point to inspire me when I start on a new deck.

Inconvénients

The ability to create and then merge separate decks is quite annoying. It would be a total home run if I could upload Powerpoint decks into Beautiful, as well. There are some restrictive elements of the animation and build features that are also hard to work around and some basic ideas are not captured well (organizational structure, work breakdown structure as examples).

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for reviewing us, and for the great suggestions on how to improve the tool! You list out a few things we'd definitely like to pursue in the future. Please email hello@beautiful.ai to be added to our notification list for potential changes in our offering.

• Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good functionality but not a game changer for presenting

Publié le 27/07/2021

I am still trying its features and capabilities, but for the moment I cannot say that I would be creating a presentation with a "made with xyz" logo.

1.Its available templates and themes that can offer you a jumpstart
2. Smart editing into the templates - adding elements of the template without having to spend time aligning or copy-paste graphics

Inconvénients

1. Very limited actions in the trial plan do not let you adopt the app for your presentation.
2. I do not see the pricing offered as competitive vs other available solutions
3. Learning curve and limited trial push you to another solution.

Réponse de Beautiful.AI

Hi--We hear you and we'd love to extend your trial. Can you email us at hello@beautiful.ai and we'll get you set up with a new trial and set up a training with someone from our success team?

Julie Lynn
Julie Lynn

Like visiting the future

Publié le 26/03/2021

I use this for proposals and presentations that are high level and don't need a ton of detail. For those presentations I still use PPT.

Avantages

I am a PPT lover, i would live in it. But finding Beautiful.AI was like visiting the future - fantastic templates and examples, prebuilt slides that look amazing, and relatively easy to use for very high level information. and now that it exports to PPT, I'm a happy camper.

Inconvénients

It's not foolproof, there are areas where it's super finicky. The ability to customize the templates is not easy and can feel confining. Also, there are no speaker note abilities if you are accustomed to using those.

Hi Julie Lynn,

We love hearing you're a happy camper. Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

It may be useful to check out these articles about creating and viewing speaker notes:

Timo
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fast way to make beautiful presentation decks

Publié le 31/07/2021

I use Beautiful AI when I want to present some research quickly - I like the charting slides can be done quickly and they look really nice, better than Canva.

Avantages

I like they have integrated the endless source of free images to illustrate the presentations and basically cover all possible slide templates you might need. Setting up your deck is nicely fast.

Inconvénients

While presentations can be also exported to PPT, to be later used as background on Zoom presentation, I wish there would be easy way to use Beautiful AI presentation automatically as Zoom background or that Beautiful would have a presenter overlay function when you'd like to record a live presentation.

Réponse de Beautiful.AI

Hi Timo--Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Beautiful.ai. We're glad to hear you can create decks quickly.

You can present your Beautiful.ai deck on Zoom, just as you would a PowerPoint. It sounds like you'd like to next-level that experience and an overlay feature would be a great addition to your workflow. We'd love to connect with you more on this. Would you email hello@beautiful.ai to connect with one of our Product Success team?

Binigya
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Beautifying your presentations - The AI way

Publié le 19/10/2020

We needed a quick, web-based and a free presentation software that could make some amazing slides. And Beautiful.AI was exactly that. I'm glad we started using this software.

Avantages

I love the UI and the UX of Beautiful.AI. It is really easy to create slick, professional slides in just a few steps. Beautiful.AI provides some nifty tools to make your slides really pop, in a minimalistic fashion. And to top it off, it is free to get started.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more features, such as more animations and more layout options. I also do not like that it has reduced the features available to free users over a period of time.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Great for a Marketing Agency

Publié le 24/03/2021

Overall a great product with an amazing ease of use piece. Very cost effective and easy to collaborate with multiple teams.

Avantages

The ease of collaborating and being able to focus time on things other than making my presentation look and feel polished.

Inconvénients

There are some functionality issues and at times the control over color schemes is limited, but ease of deployment is fantastic.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your appreciation of our collaboration and team functionality! We'll share your comments on color schemes with our product team.

Marko
Marko
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fast and easy way to create visually stunning presentations.

Publié le 17/01/2019

Perfect tool for situations when you need to make a good looking presentation in a short period of time.

Avantages

What makes this app different is the ability to save you time while enabling you to create some visually stunning presentations. A lot of predefined templates are ready and wait for you to jump in and start working on your presentation. I was truly amazed with the sheer number of free images, backgrounds and icons that you can use as assets. But the true power of this software lies in the ability to adapt: You can insert, pull, add and move around the presentation objects and the app will respond. It will auto arrange, resize, change the color of assets and even pick nice contrasts and color variations for you.

I mean, if you need a presentation, and you need it ASAP, this is the right software. It doesn’t boggle you down with twisting and strange formatting, you don’t need to worry about the assets because you have a ton to choose from.
I’m using this software for fast creating of simple but visually beautiful presentations. So, basically I know what I want and this app really delivers it. If I want to create something more complex or to embed a video into the presentation I’d use different and some more traditional applications.

Inconvénients

This is not a con, more of a remark: This software is meant to be used for simple presentations which look good. For more complex project you should be using a different solution.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

The Best Presentation Tool Ever Made

Publié le 09/08/2018

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

After using it, you won't be using PowerPoint ever again!

Avantages

With the tool, everyone can create amazing presentations. Because it's using the rules of good design, it does all the graphic design decisions for you, and the results are just beautiful.

Inconvénients

embedding videos in the presentation lacks many options like trimming videos and importing your own files.

Esther
Esther
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

You shouldn't stress about how your presentation look, honestly.

Publié le 16/12/2021

Avantages

What I love the most about this software is how simple they have made it easy for us to only focus on content rather than how the presentation look. Oftentimes, I've found myself spending more time tweaking the design of my presentation rather than the content. Beautiful.ai is heaven sent.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. The software really has everything to make any presentation successful. The trial really give you a taste about what they've got to offer.

Cyndi
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Rivals Powerpoint

Publié le 14/04/2021

Regardless of the things that I don't like about Beautiful.ai, I feel like the pros outweigh the cons. It has made my life so much easier in terms of making slides, organizing them, and finding them easily. I make a lot of presentations not only for my own use in meetings, but for the head of my organization, so being able to create them fluidly and efficiently has been invaluable to me. I would strongly recommend Beautiful.ai to anyone who makes a lot of slides for their work.

Avantages

Having all of my slides in one place, being able to make folders and organize them is one of my favorite features. The ability to copy slides from other presentations easily is also a big plus. Since Beautiful.ai came out with the templates for each kind of slide that's also been a game changer in ease of use and efficiency in making a slide deck fast and beautiful.

Inconvénients

If I had to pick something I didn't like it would be the way slides are converted to Powerpoint. The fonts don't match up in what Powerpoint has so when I do have to convert slides to Powerpoint it takes me a really long time, also every little thing in Beautiful.ai is converted as a shape, like bullet points, so if you're adding things to a slide that's been converted, it can take a lot of time to move things around just the way you like. Lastly, I am not a fan of how text is clipped in text boxes, I wish it would just resize the font to fit the text in the text boxes rather than cap you at a text limit.

Réponse de Beautiful.AI

Hi Cyndi, thanks for taking time to write a review Beautiful.ai! We appreciate hearing what you love, as well as what could be improved. We'll share your comments on exporting slides with our product team.

Alexa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Great Product, Truly Creates Beautiful Slides

Publié le 07/12/2021

Avantages

Beautiful.ai integrates easily into any company's software ecosystem. It makes creating beautiful slides simple and easy.

Inconvénients

I wish that the offline viewer allowed you to play videos. Currently, the only way to play videos from a Beautiful.ai presentation is to be connected to the internet.

Terri
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Made all the difference

Publié le 24/03/2021

It is easy to use, easy to teach and works for all sorts of important communication needs we have at ECP

Avantages

Our firm had been selling using an e-book case study. We redefined our approach and built dynamic presentations using b.ai and we are seeing 30% increases across the board on our Regional Director's performance. We equate much of that to our presentation effectiveness.

Inconvénients

At first it was the limited slide selection and lack of graphics, but those are improving now.

Hi Terri,

We're thrilled we played a role in your 30% growth! Thanks for sharing that achievement with us, and for taking time to share your review here.

Debjit
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nice Alternative for powerpoint.

Publié le 21/04/2019

The online alternative to powerpoint gives me the ability to work faster and with any type of pc. It is still in testing and no price is given which is a gamble to work with.

Avantages

I just install essential software on my pc, but this service is really interesting. I see this as my alternative to powerpoint presentation online. Powerpoint is a great tool no doubt but this is handy when working online and not using your work machine. I love when this app takes all hard work at the server and give me a clean slate to start.
The free images are another interesting part, it eliminates to search for download and using in my powerpoint.
Export to pdf and private sharing helps me to work more securely.

Inconvénients

This is still in beta phase and doesn't know the pricing or my projects will be available in the free account in future. No clear message.

Aleksandra
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don’t bother with this tool

Publié le 29/01/2024

Overall very disappointing experience - when you do the initial trial and exercise you feel like this is a great tool to help you be productive just to be extremely disappointed. The fact that there is zero support is also very concerning especially when you start with a new tool - the templates they provide are pretty much the sales slides over and over with a slightly different spin. I wouldn’t bother with this tool and have already canceled. I would prefer to get my $ back but there is nobody to write to so I have to eat the cost!

Avantages

Nothing really - I mean a few templates weren’t bad but overall not worse the $$

Inconvénients

Lack of customization, customer support - limited images that support a corporate setting. AI capabilities are completely useless - it’s the same content/ layout over and over! The program is slow on the desktop and has a bad user experience.

Ruben
Ruben
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best presentation tool for marketers

Publié le 17/01/2019

This tool makes me work so easy. I can create amazing and wonderful presentations super quick and keep the same styles over time and with different clients. I implemented in my company at that save so much time when we have to get ready the presentations.

Avantages

Easy and fast way to add default slides. Quick to change the colours, font, template. And the outcome it is "beautiful".

Inconvénients

To be honest, I am happy with it. The free version you cannot edit online with users but that is normal. And some slides you cannot customise.

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Predatory Trial Policies

Publié le 25/02/2024

Poor. My request for a prorated refund was entirely reasonable; the policy isn’t.

Avantages

As an independent contractor I was looking for help with creating a branded slide template and in particular some design help for a specific comparison slide. The tool didn’t meet my expectations for this use case.

Inconvénients

The trial policies are predatory. The solution didn’t fit my purpose but the trial ended and a 1 year license was charged. The company refused to refund a pro-rated amount because the policy only provides a refund with 24 hours of the charge. The email with the charge doesn’t restate the fine print. I also asked for my card info to be deleted (I can’t remove it from the user interface in my own) and received no reply. These are terrible practices for a tool I evaluated and received no value from and expect to never need to log in again. I can accept my mistake for the missed cancellation, but I think a prorated refund is entirely reasonable and the company should have worked with me.

Joani
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

The Beauty of Beautiful.AI

Publié le 20/05/2019

I typically use MicroSoft PowerPoint to create presentations, but after being introduced to Beautiful.AI and the ease of creating amazing presentations, I was hooked.

Avantages

The thing I like most about Beautiful.AI is the ease in creating a presentation. It's almost effortless, seamless, and the end result is amazing.

Inconvénients

I'm always amazed with my finished product, so there is nothing I like least about the software.

Gordon
Gordon

My views after 3 months of using this product

Publié le 09/11/2018

I came across this software through a colleague and thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful! The obvious comparison is to Powerpoint, but that's not really fair... Powerpoint goes back many years, and with that come problems of getting stuck in a rut.

Beautiful.ai starts everything with a fresh idea in mind - great slides for the 21st century. Everything is clean, easy to use, edit and present. You can quickly change colour schemes, layouts etc, but what it does best is to make you concentrate on what you want to do, and it works out the design for you, so if you're a little 'design blind' it's not possible to make a mess of things.

Hat's off to them in achieving this.

Extremely clean
Fast setup
easy use for great design
built for the 21st century

Inconvénients

Not a lot! Sometimes you can get stuck trying to make the software do something different to what it wants to achieve, but that's hardly a problem.

Cory
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best presentation tools available

Publié le 10/04/2019

Overall, my experience has been very positive. It's my favorite presentation tool to use. I love the sharing and collaborating abilities and smoothness to its transitions between slides. It's hard to match this tool.

Avantages

I've been using powerpoint for a very long time, but then I came across Beautiful.Ai and I haven't looked back. Beautiful.Ai is very intuitive and easy to use. The end result always looks stunning.

Inconvénients

It does have some limitations to the layout. It's not always an easy drag-and-drop tool, there's some maneuvering that usually needs to be done to get it to look right. This is the biggest issue of the tool.

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Excellent presentation platform

Publié le 10/05/2020

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Overall a very professional platform for presentations.

Avantages

Beautiful.ai is an excellent presentation platform. Templates are easy to modify. Presentations look professional even for the amateur.

Inconvénients

Beautiful.ai is a bit challenging to edit certain slides in template form. With a little maneuvering it works well.

Olga
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It's a great tool for creating impactful presentations fast and saving tons of money on...

Avantages

Image library is sizeable and easily searcheable, layouts are useful, colour themes

Inconvénients

No undo button, copy-paste from other applications is hard (can't import and edit a ppt slide)

Hi Olga,

Thanks for taking time to review Beautiful.ai! We love hearing that the Design Ai is saving you money and time.

We'll pass along your note about importing and editing slides from other applications to our product team. Feedback like this helps us understand how the tool can better serve our customers, so thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

P.S. While we do not have an undo button, most changes can be undone using Ctrl+Z (PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Hopefully this helps!

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Keeps me in my lane

Publié le 14/04/2021

Presentations have been so stagnant for so long. Everyone had high hopes for Presi, but alas it was too hard to use. I like how beautiful has focused on that usability first.

Avantages

Perfect for staying on theme throughout the entire presentation
Avoid analysis paralysis

Inconvénients

Felt rigid at first, and still can't seem to find how I work with diagrams

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing your experience and overall appreciation of our usability!

We'd like to learn more about your experience with diagrams. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can connect with you on this?

Johnnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Decent but has it's issues

Publié le 25/03/2021

While the presentations that I am able to put together look phenomenal, the amount of effort to make them far exceeds the benefits. Its easier and quicker to just use PowerPoint.

Avantages

The presentations are honestly beautiful when they are able to come together.

Inconvénients

It is very difficult to work with. I have yet to be able to import my own photos to use in the templates and there are times were I want to use my personal ones and not the stock photos. The headache it gives me makes me not willing to suggest this to others. Additionally, stock photos and logos may not load so you are not able to use them and you are not really able to center them in a way you may want.

Hi Johnnie,

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. It sounds like there may be something blocking your ability to import an image. Could you reach out to us at hello@beautiful.ai so we can assist you with this?