103 avis affichés sur 90

Piktochart

Content maker and data visualization to create presentations

4,7 /5 (90 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
103 avis affichés sur 90
Arlette E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Very easy to use

Publié le 20/05/2019

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Avantages

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Inconvénients

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Erik K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

Publié le 06/02/2020

We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Avantages

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Morgan D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Competing in a research design contest with Piktochart

Publié le 04/02/2021

I used free version of Piktochart to create a creative research poster. I used a timeline "Design Component" and the "Text Frames", as well as icons and graphics , to communicate my work. It was very easy to use, but sometimes difficult to click and drag the correct features.

Avantages

Piktochart is easy to use and has a great library of graphics and images. I especially liked the infographics templates and the very aesthetically appealing "Text Frame" options.

Inconvénients

There were some difficulties with layering and click features in Piktochart. It is difficult to click on overlapping text boxes. I wish it were easier to size the overall image as well.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for your honest review and feedback.

If you need any help at all with layering and your textboxes, feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com.

We'd be happy to assist you!

Nanjundaraddi K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Pikto Chart

Publié le 29/10/2019

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Avantages

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post.
ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

Inconvénients

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts.
Very bad dashboard interface.
Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Publié le 23/01/2021

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

Avantages

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

Inconvénients

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Janny G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

Publié le 11/08/2020

I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Avantages

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Inconvénients

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :)

So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy graphic design for organizations

Publié le 11/10/2020

Piktochart has helped me create assets in minutes! Love how efficient it is.

Avantages

I love how simple and intuitive the design of this app is. I just select the type of asset that I was to design and they have a lot of presets available. There are also around 5 built-in color schemes and I can easily change the colors of the graphics. Overall, it's a good app to make simple posters and presentations!

Inconvénients

Creating my own color scheme is a premium feature. Also, it would be easier if the templates can be further categorized according to themes. Other than that, Piktochart is a really fine app.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback! Although creating your own color scheme is indeed a premium feature, we're glad you were still able to change the colors of your visual to your liking.

Zach P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Publié le 07/04/2020

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Avantages

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Inconvénients

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out!

Stay safe!

Stacy G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started

Publié le 07/01/2021

I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

Avantages

I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

Inconvénients

I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Easy Infographics

Publié le 14/09/2020

I'd recommend it for sure. For a few clients we've used it to help visualize their data.

Avantages

While having a professional to custom design infographics is great, it's not always possible. With Piktochart you can achieve similar results yourself.

Inconvénients

A few times the software was not as intuitive or easy as I'd have hoped but, if you have a little time to play around, you can generally get to what you need.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Thanks for recommending us! :)

• Secteur d'activité: Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Fun, mostly easy to use information visualization tool

Publié le 04/05/2020

Avantages

Templates, ability to create fun visuals, easy to upload pictures to add to visual. They are easy to share and can be password protected or made public.

Inconvénients

Only con that comes to mind is that the edits are live as you make them; meaning I can't make all the edits I need to make and then publish the document for others to review/see (they see the edits as I am making them).

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review :) Happy to help you with the edit/share options - feel free to reach out to us at support@piktochart.com.

Stay Safe!

Justin H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Emails don't have to be boring

Publié le 18/02/2020

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

Avantages

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

Inconvénients

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account)

I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make.

and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

• Secteur d'activité: Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Publié le 21/06/2018

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Avantages

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Julio césar P.
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very...

Publié le 01/07/2018

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Avantages

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Inconvénients

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Minh phong L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

Publié le 02/08/2020

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Avantages

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Inconvénients

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Tamara A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Publié le 21/08/2019

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Avantages

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Inconvénients

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Réponse de Piktochart Traduire en français

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!