Piktochart

Créateur de contenu et visualisation de données pour créer des présentations

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

181 avis

Julio César
Julio César
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very...

Publié le 01/07/2018

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Avantages

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Inconvénients

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Tamara
Tamara
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Publié le 21/08/2019

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Avantages

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Inconvénients

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Nanjundaraddi
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Pikto Chart

Publié le 29/10/2019

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Overall not a good experience.
I didn't find value for money.

Avantages

Nice collecton of Infographics to create Social Media Post.
ready to use graphics elements, charts and maps, High-resulation downloads available.

Inconvénients

They don't have custom size canvas dashboard to design posts.
Very bad dashboard interface.
Not pleasing templates compared to other products available in the market.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi Nanjundaraddi! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. To clarify, we do have custom size canvas dashboard. We're sorry if it was difficult for you to navigate. Here's a helpful article: https://support.piktochart.com/articles/235030168-how-do-i-customize-the-width-and-height-of-the-blocks

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to support@piktochart.com. We'll be happy to help!

Russell
Russell
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Publié le 05/02/2019

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Avantages

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Inconvénients

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Michael
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Publié le 15/10/2019

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Avantages

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

Inconvénients

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Bushra
Bushra
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent interface for easy and efficient image/video/design needs

Publié le 13/01/2023

Excellent

Excellent

Avantages

Their customer service team is to die for. I have had an awesome heavenly experience interacting with them. They were always there to support me with my little-big queries and doubts.

Inconvénients

None which I can think of according to my experience

Gede Ananda
Gede Ananda
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Infographic done quick

Publié le 31/05/2021

As a college student, Piktochart is my best friend for making good infographics and charts for my Presentation assignment. Besides infographic, I can also make some banner graphics and posters with this which I think very good.

Avantages

I can choose a wide range of templates and styles for my Infographic, with just drag and drop I can make something good-looking. It also comes with free-trial which is helping me a lot

Inconvénients

The paid version is too pricy for the feature they offer. Layering is also a bit difficult for me, because the graphic keep overlapping each other

Réponse de Piktochart

Thanks for the positive, Gede!

Glad to hear you found your new best friend :)

Jared
Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Piktochart keeps making me look good

Publié le 12/02/2019

It is a time saver, like having a professional designer on staff. Can't say enough about how great it has been for our small agency. We can't afford to pay someone else to do this, and Piktochart is worlds better than trying to cobble together something on MS Word.

Avantages

Where to start? This platform is amazing, and makes me look amazing. Completely easy to use, WYSIWYG, intuitive software program. Tons of beautiful template designs available for use with a free account, but the options on a paid account are really amazing. Well worth the cost, especially with the rates that they offer for non-profits.

With this program and 10 minutes of effort, I can develop professional flyers, posters, and infographics that look incredible. Just don't tell anyone how easy it was.

Inconvénients

It can be a little tricky editing on Safari, something about the page layout makes the bottom of the screen hard to see. Only thing I can think of, this tool makes me look like a million bucks.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Great tool for presentations

Publié le 16/06/2022

Love piktochart since its beginning, hope it continues growing and giving us more tools.

Avantages

Offers great template for any use, social media, informal and formal presentations.

Inconvénients

It doesnt have mobile compatibility to work anywhere.

Xiulin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for non designers

Publié le 01/07/2023

Avantages

It helps gives you choices for things you have in your head, and that "aha this is exactly what I wanted", is especially for people in our industry where were are data experts but not visuals experts. It makes our presentation much much simpler and prettier :)

Inconvénients

Moving items between the different pages can be tricky at times, takes some practice. Please also add in the ability to add in customize colors that are usable across the different projects. Having to type in the specific colors required for each project can sometimes be a hold off.

Ralph
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Publié le 03/05/2021

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Avantages

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart.

Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs.

The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

Inconvénients

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Lervyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Piktochart Review

Publié le 26/07/2021

As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Avantages

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting project. There are a lot of objects, colors and elements to choose from as this makes the project or presentation much more appealing and interesting. The free version of the software allows you to make five active projects which is a decent amount, Also, it gives unlimited access to templates, images, illustrations and charts whether it is the free version or not. Consequently, even though you pay for a plan it is still affordable and practical.

Inconvénients

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

Zach
Zach
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Publié le 07/04/2020

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Avantages

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Inconvénients

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out!

Stay safe!

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Very Underrated!

Publié le 25/08/2019

The reason we have been using Piktochart is to create more charts with graphic design heavy elements. This has definitely been useful for so many different projects that I have worked on and I definitely intend to keep using it in the near future when the opportunity arises!

Avantages

I think that Piktochart is definitely one tool that people tend to overlook and use tools like Canva instead. However, I found that Piktochart can be very helpful for graphic design projects that are longer or more intensive. What I really like about this software is how versatile it is and how it can be used for a multitude of different projects! I have especially loved using this for long posters or banners, as there are options to keep extending the page to make long projects. This is definitely better than the options available on Canva and other similar tools.

Inconvénients

What I like the least about this software is that it can become a little unresponsive when trying to export the charts that I had just spent so much time on. This can be a little scary in the event that the page crashes and my work is not saved. However, most of the time, this is not a major issue and I am able to export my charts in different types of formats.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! It has been very encouraging to know that our tool has been valuable to you :)

Feel free to reach out to us anytime especially if you face any issues exporting your charts! We'll always do our best to assist you. Have an amazing week! :)

Kerem
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Visual and content fluent

Publié le 31/05/2022

Avantages

It is a useful and eye-pleasing program, I use it with pleasure, it is very fluent, it is legendary.

Inconvénients

At first I had a hard time adapting, there was no one to take an example from, I had to learn on my own.

• Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Transforms Anyone into a Designer

Publié le 03/12/2019

My experience has been amazing. As someone with little design knowledge, this platform makes my life easier and I can create beautiful images quickly.

Avantages

Piktochart is extremely easy to use. Even if you are not a designer, this helps you easily design flyers, banners, infographics, etc. They have so many templates available so it's both fun and easy to create content. The price point is pretty low and definitely worth it!

Inconvénients

They used to have more fonts, but recently removed some basic ones I use like Arial. They still do have a lot of fonts available though.

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! We're glad that you find Piktochart valuable. You can also add your own custom fonts especially brand fonts. Let us know if you need any help!

Carrie
Carrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Infographics for the Non-Graphic People

Publié le 28/04/2022

I wish I were a graphic designer. I see things in my head, but they never come out as I see them when I have to design them. Working for a small nonprofit, I am the brand champion, and we do not have a designer on staff. Additionally, I am good with Excel, but I still haven't mastered pivot charts, and have no intention of doing so any time soon.
Piktochart helps me visualize the data we collect and present it - something we have never done previously. When combined with visual storytelling, I am able to create an amazing piece that looks fairly well designed - that I am proud to present to donors, families, and partners.

Avantages

Piktochart is east you use. I have ideas in my head, but I am unable to get them on paper, as I just do not have those skills. Piktochart makes this much easier for me.
- Good templates as jumping-off points.
- Drag and drop editors - no need for HTML
- Easy exporting options
- Pretty intuitive

Inconvénients

I don't really have any complaints about Piktochart - especially at the price point. There may be "better" products out there, but the value prop is right on.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Basic infographic creation

Publié le 10/04/2019

Avantages

When I want to make an infographic, I automatically just go to Piktochart because I know they'll have the suite of graphics and suggestions for layouts that I am comfortable with. Creating blocks and sections, using different fonts, and even some pretty cool tools like importing data that can be turned into visualizations -- there's a lot to love about this tool.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I felt like there was a big lag in saving my work or that the website couldn't handle all the things I was asking for-- it occasionally runs slow. And that's OK because I didn't use a paid version, but users expect to have near real-time updating, saving and responsiveness from the tools they use.

• Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Great for start ups!

Publié le 10/01/2019

I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

Avantages

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Inconvénients

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

People ask me all the time "who designs your infographics"

Publié le 06/07/2021

Overall, Piktochart has made it easy for me on my small marketing team to create perfectly designed infographics.

Avantages

The answer is "I do." And I'm not a designer at all. However, Piktochart has made it easy for me by providing an array of templates that are already color-font-spacing coordinated. Having that sort of design language makes it easy for me to add my own content, but trust that it's all going to work well together. It was also super easy to update with our own brand and colors so that all the infographics that we produce look like they're coming directly from our internal team.

Inconvénients

I wish the types of templates were more easily searchable so that I could do things like "comparison chart" or "versus chart"

Réponse de Piktochart

Hi Jessica! Thanks for leaving us a great review! Happy to hear that we're empowering another customer to create visuals and experience the power of visual storytelling :)

We'll take note of your feedback. Thanks for sharing!

Life saver!

Publié le 24/04/2018

Avantages

Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

Inconvénients

No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Tool to support internal communication!

Publié le 20/06/2022

Very easy to use with visual effect seen right away. I recommend Piktochart to anybody strugling with any photo design tools that are too complicated and time consuming - here you create impressive visuals (I do orga charts, infographics, financial reports) in little time and with great effect.

Avantages

Possibility to create visually interesting infographics in an easy way.
Variety of templates to use online and offline.
Very customer friendly usage.

Inconvénients

Just a few options to upload data for chart visualization in a financial report chart, I would also appreciate more chart options.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Infographer's Dream Platform!

Publié le 23/01/2021

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

Overall experience is a good one! I totally recommend!

Avantages

I really love Piktochart for making infographics! Charts galore, seriously! I love the ready made templates... I usually always use one of the ready made templates which saves me so much time.

Inconvénients

For what I use Piktochart for, I really don't have any complaints. I feel like platforms could always use more free elements to help create, but you can always buy a premium subscription for more.

Debbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Easy and Effective for Videos, Infographics, Presentations and More

Publié le 26/05/2022

Avantages

I am a big fan of the video component of the software. It's very intuitive to use and it's easy to get an editable transcript and to add subtitles. That means that I can easily repurpose the text I get into a blog post which saves me a huge amount of time.

I'm just starting to use the infographics, posters, and reports sections, and there, too, it's very intuitive and the learning curve isn't steep at all.

I'm very focused on repurposing my content and I find that Piktochart makes that process very streamlined for me.

Inconvénients

There's not much to dislike about this software, to be honest. It does what it says it will do, and it does it well.

Stacy
Stacy
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use with lots of templates to get you started

Publié le 07/01/2021

I've been happy with the product and have designed several items now. The prices is great and I've recommended it to several other people.

Avantages

I started using Piktochart without any experience in making infographics. I found the program very easy to navigate. I started with a template, then quickly figured out how to adjust colors and features, importing images and graphics. It was really fun to deign within the program.

Inconvénients

I wish that the software automatically saved as you edited. I also wish they included a variety of icons for use so that I didn't have to go source those. Sometimes getting the colors to change for the specific item I want changes to the exact color I need, took a couple tries, but my products still turned out great.