AutoLeap

4,9 (553)
Donnez votre avis !
Un logiciel pour automobiles qui vous aide à gagner de l'argent et du temps.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

553 avis

Collin
Collin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The must have software for any reputable shop

Publié le 29/11/2023

Avantages

The marketing module has already made up for the price difference and I’ve only sent out ONE marketing campaign text so far.
This will most definitely boost my productivity, profitability and income for my business and family.

Inconvénients

Doesn’t work very well on a phone which I use quite often because we’re a mobile mechanic service but that’s an easy fix with a tablet.

Royce

Take The Leap with AutoLeap

Publié le 05/02/2024

AutoLeap has been amazing they actually do training with their customers and measure your knowledge along the way. They are constantly checking in and offering help.

Avantages

Cloud based!!!! Accessible from anywhere and allows for small shops to be engaged in every aspect of their shop at any given moment.

Inconvénients

As of right now the only con will be a is that is should have a mobile app that allows for the same or more functionality. Need a Vin Scanner function!

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Royce. Thank you for your feedback on AutoLeap! We're glad you value our cloud-based platform for its accessibility.

Carl

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Do not purchase if you are a small shop!

Publié le 01/03/2023

Hello, I am the owner of a small shop in Elko MN, I chose to use AutoLeap in an effort to help manage and track my customers and inventory. I was told [sensitive content hidden] Auto Parts would be available to me and I would have full integration with there parts ordering through AutoLeap. Since day 1, two months ago, I have not been able to use this feature. They tell me its a third party issue they are not responsible for and will not refund my money. I am told my commitment to them is very important!! I guess there commitment to there customer is far less important. I was also told Motors repair guide was apart of my purchase as well, Motors works on 25% of the cars and when asked about it, I was told "change the year of the car, and it might work" and also told I should just get another repair guide software because they all have "holes" and every shop has multiple guides. They have my money, and I have part of a software program. They do not deliver what they promise, maybe If I was a bigger shop, but I am not!! Don't put yourself through the stress pencil and paper is easier

Avantages

I do not have Many pros at all do to lack of operation.

Inconvénients

AutoLeap does not provide services they promise before purchase. I am a small shop and not important enough for Autolead to correct there failures.

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

Was told they had all the same functionality as the good companies but the customer service and support for the smaller shops like mine. THEY DO NOT
Marcel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Using AutoLeap

Publié le 14/05/2024

We love the program. It gives you SO much information. Time spent v hours billed, attendance logs, estimates.

Avantages

Our favorite has been the system ensuring our customers can give us a google review reminder.

Inconvénients

Our implementation advisor was amazing but I did not like the shifting from one advisor to another.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Marcel, thank you for your review! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful and informative.

Steven

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent customer care and onboarding

Publié le 23/04/2024

Love it! Overall amazing experience super friendly and helpful

Love it! Overall amazing experience super friendly and helpful

Avantages

super easy to use, friendly staff and helps with me growing my business.

Inconvénients

nothing really, overall great experience

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Steven, thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap.

Raj

Tons of support

Publié le 07/05/2024

It’s been good I like the software and it’s been very helpful with our small business

Avantages

I like that the customer service is always there to help you

Inconvénients

The learning curve from other software to auto leap

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Raj, thank you for your review. We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful.

Mike

New Customer Auto Leap Review

Publié le 25/04/2024

Avantages

Ease of use and navigate. Customer service and assistance. Reports are easily available for tracking. Customer feedback has been positive.

Inconvénients

None at this time. All concerns were addressed immediately.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi MIke, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Ian

Best Auto Software for New Shops

Publié le 04/04/2024

Avantages

Online Scheduling has been a game changer
Parts Ordering requires little effort
Organization is a breeze

Inconvénients

Although they integrate with Mitchell1 (Prodemand), it will require a separate subscription.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Ian, thank you for the wonderful review! We will take your feedback into consideration for future improvements. Thank you for choosing us.

Jorge

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Just Amazing, makes my shop run Smoothly!

Publié le 22/04/2024

Extremely happy, still learning on how to use it, but so happy for the big upgrade in my shop

Website friendly Interface, reliability

Only having 1 email as the primary for the customer/fleet sending process

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Jorge, thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Jagjit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Helps intergrade multiple platforms into one for shop's ease of use.

Publié le 07/05/2024

Avantages

Ease of use, multiple platform integration within one software.

Inconvénients

Auto leap has been very useful with everything so far and there hasn't been anything our team dislikes about auto leap.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Jagjit, thank you for the wonderful review.

Rick
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic product to help manage small to mid sized shops

Publié le 04/03/2021

AutoLeap has demonstrated its flexibility and willingness to adapt it's product to my needs to most effectively run my business.

Avantages

I am especially pleased with the ease of use for both the office staff and the automotive techs. The software allows us to eliminate all the paper notes and labor tracking that was cumbersome, time consuming and not as accurate as I needed. AutoLeap provides a great way to manage all phases of customer care starting with original intake and scheduling, through cost estimation, assignment of tasks, invoicing and archiving. It is also allowing me to more accurately track the work of all technicians and assess the efficiency of each technician. In addition, AutoLeap allows me to get a snapshot view of the profitability of each invoice.

Inconvénients

At this point I don't have any major complaints. If I had to write one thing is that the software is new and they are still adding features. But, that is also a plus because the product development team takes into consideration customer feedback and makes rapid modifications to accommodate the needs of the shop.

Shopmonkey et ALLDATA

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

I stopped using Mitchell as soon as my contracted ended because its resources had little relevance to the cars and trucks made prior to 1985.

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

As a mid-sized classic car repair, service and restoration shop it is hard to find software that meets the needs of my business. The cost of parts vary from car to car; as does the amount of labor hours to remove, replace and repair the multitude of cars built between the 1930s and the 1980s. I need software that can adapt to my needs; rather than forcing me to find workarounds for a program that was designed for a typical auto shop where the cost of parts are more standardized and bench hours are fixed. In the classic car industry, we often don't know what we will find until the project is started. AutoLeap enables me to better provide the customer with a ballpark range for the repairs sought; rather than a daily fixed estimate that looks more like a fixed bod.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Rick, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Rhonda

AutoLeap Advantage

Publié le 08/12/2022

With little experience in the industry I have been able to stay on top of my repair shop with ease. AutoLeap was truly a God send when starting a business without any knowledge of estimating or parts ordering. The software makes everything manageable and allows me to know what's going on in my company 24 hours a day. What I like most about AutoLeap is the outstanding customer service. Every question is answered and you are assigned a personal representative who holds your hand through the entire process. Our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been amazing, patient, and has helped me work through every issue without frustration. It's rare something is as easy to set up as they say when they're selling it but AutoLeap goes far beyond the sale.

Avantages

The AutoLeap software was a life changer for me. After months of researching software options for our new business we narrowed it down to three companies. I scheduled an AutoLeap demo and instantly made the decision that this was the best bet for us. AutoLeap had done an amazing job of designing a program that handles your shop. It's not an accounting software, but it handles the day-to-day needs of your business from scheduling through invoicing. It has allowed me to remain proactive and pay close attention to my company even when I can't be there. I highly recommend a demo, once you see it you'll find there is no need to continue shopping.

Inconvénients

So far I can't find anything I don't love about AutoLeap. I'd like to offer something so I sound real, but I have to say from the software to the customer service they are second to none.

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

The demo showed me they offered everything I was looking for in an easy to use format. Even better was the demo process, they answered every question I had and spent a great deal of time showing me how my business would benefit. It was easy to see how AutoLeap would save time allowing me to increase my bottom line.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Rhonda, thank you for sharing your incredible experience with AutoLeap! We're thrilled to have played a part in making your shop management easier and more efficient.

Michael

New shop software

Publié le 10/07/2023

I have solved with one software how to efficiently send quotes/estimates to clients as well as collect payments electronically. In addition, AutoLeap generates the Google Reviews automatically, which helps myself a lot not having to do this manually each time for each client.

Avantages

The features, out of the variety of items our Team likes, that most stood out so far is the carmax and motor functionality to quickly estimate work and send for approval to clients; in addition to being able to track the investments client's are making in their vehicles with the CARMAX update tool.

Inconvénients

The integration was a bit difficult for me to begin with, as I had used another software just recently and found results with it; however, after being guided by my onboarding associate, I quickly found the software very intuitive and easy to use.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Michael, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

Zachery

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Review - AutoLeap Experience

Publié le 08/12/2023

Its getting better, Overall once we are fully up and running, the system will do what I need it to.

Avantages

Being able to get all the customer information in - Pictures, videos, scans, etc.

Inconvénients

All the clicks, and how long it takes to register a customer.

ALLDATA

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

Wanted more than Freshbooks could offer, also wanted a marketing range that didn't need to be managed daily.

FreshBooks

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

Autoleap gave both sides - admin and tech - others gave one or the other.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Zachery. Thank you for sharing your AutoLeap experience. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of inputting customer information and acknowledge your concerns about the registration process. We're here to support you as you continue using AutoLeap.

Lynn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Northside Auto Review

Publié le 16/01/2023

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

CRM, reviews, ease of use.

Avantages

Estimating for your customer, CRM, sending estimates, invoices and reviews. Reviews are helping us greatly and are working. Easy reporting. Modern feel to the software for us and the customers.

Inconvénients

Some of the inventory tracking is not the best, integrations are not working 100%, wish it was integrated with prodemand instead of motor (motor seems to not have as much and not be as reliable), accounting software right in the software would be a huge plus.

AMS Protractor

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

Manager SE is not as modern, needs too many integrations, bogs down the computer, slow, hard to track inventory and run certain reports. Manager SE does not do CRM well and does nothing for reviews.

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

Ease of use for our staff. Modern feel of Autoleap.
Rick
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Fabulous Product

Publié le 11/11/2021

Awsome

Awsome

Avantages

Ease of use, very intuitive, great support

Inconvénients

nothing at this time. they keep improving

Shopmonkey et AMS Protractor

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

Looking for a more streamline and modern software with all the right features

GEM-CAR

Google review functionality

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Rick, we're grateful for your kind review.

Benjamin

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time saving shop management software!!

Publié le 18/03/2022

Avantages

Creating estimates with Autoleap is going to save me so much time compared to the other software I have been using for the past 2 years. I am a small business owner with just 2 people in the shop, so time savings is critical. It is easy to use. The Quickbooks integrations is also going to save me time after hours. No more manually typing RO's on a 2nd time after hours. Being able to send customer DVI's is also another great way to help communicate with customer's and show them what I am seeing with their vehicles. I did a lot of shopping around and decided to go with Autoleap because of the number of features and the price was excellent. The value is phenomenal. Any shops out there looking for a great shop management software, I recommend you try Autoleap!

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about Autoleap. The software is great, and the support staff have been extremely helpful getting me trained and ready to use this in my shop.

Shopmonkey et Shop Boss

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

More features for less money. A lot better value and the support staff is extremely helpful!

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Benjamin, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that AutoLeap is saving you time!

Becky

Auto Leap Software

Publié le 17/02/2023

We were super happy with the assistance from the auto leap team in getting set up. The customer service was amazing and any and all questions answered. This speaks volumes when trying to invest in a good software for our shop and get the most out o that software.

Avantages

The product is very user friendly and modern. The features save so much time and work which will benefit our business greatly in the end. In particular the parts ordering through an estimate or work order is a huge bonus. We also enjoy the professional invoices that the software creates.

Inconvénients

Over all the integrations were easy to do, just a lot of double checking for settings being updated/saved from those integrations that could have caused issues.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Becky, thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear that AutoLeap's user-friendly and modern features are making a positive impact on your business.

Dave

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great shop planning and invoicing software

Publié le 04/12/2023

Enjoy how fast it is to invoice and communicate with clients

Enjoy how fast it is to invoice and communicate with clients

Avantages

easy to use not over complicated. simple to set up

Inconvénients

no cons as of yet it is very intuitive once set up

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

due to industry-specific for auto and repair

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

pricing was more affordable and software less complicated

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Dave, thanks for the review!

Cody

Delong Auto Care

Publié le 03/05/2023

Customer interactions have been much better in the time we have used the system, being able to automatically send them reminders and confirmations has helped us keep in a more constant commination with customers. Overall, I'm happy we have switched to AutoLeap.

Avantages

I like the scheduling, our previous system would not let us put the same job over more than one day. We had to constantly drag big jobs to the next day. Being able to send people their invoices and estimates for approval is helpful as well. Automatic reminders and appointment confirmations when creating an estimate has made things easier for customers to not miss appointments. Intergration with PartsTech is much better than our previous systems parts ordering too, I am able to make estimates with parts much faster.

Inconvénients

Most of the things I dislike are more of a personal preference and do not really effect my opinion of the system itself. Overall, I have no real complaints.

Pourquoi choisir AutoLeap

Unhappy with their system.

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

AutoLeap had more features.

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Cody, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Teresa

Loving AutoLeap!!

Publié le 25/07/2021

I cannot believe all we were missing before making the switch. I do not ever want to go back!!

Avantages

AutoLeap made converting from our old shop management program so easy. Their customer service is first rate! They respond rapidly to any questions or concerns we have. The ease of use makes learning a new system quick to understand and start using. They are constantly updating and improving the program. They are quick to listen to and implement our suggestions when feasible and, when they cannot, they have a team of engineers working behind the scenes to find a way to make it feasible for future updates. Using AutoLeap enables us to be more efficient in all aspects of our business - scheduling and reminders, digital inspections capable of taking photos and videos and attaching them to the inspections for customers to review, building estimates, parts ordering, communicating with our customers, employee time tracking, invoicing, billing, shop and inventory management, and integration with QuickBooks Online. I highly recommend AutoLeap without hesitation!!

Inconvénients

AutoLeap is a relatively new company so there are some growing pains as they learn more what the industry needs and expects from shop management programs. The repair manuals and guides are not quite up to speed yet (or at least what we were used to), but they are working hard to get it where it needs to be. Our only struggle with making the switch was we were not already using QuickBooks Online (QBO) - so our integration to that was very slow (NOT AN AUTOLEAP ISSUE - it was ours!). I strongly recommend making the switch to QBO FIRST before making the switch to AutoLeap.

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing and user friendly software

Publié le 10/07/2021

Autoleap has made my life easier. As a business owner and tech, it made it easier to assign work to techs and send quotes to customers.

Avantages

This software makes it easy to make work orders, assign work to techs and keep track of work progress.

The digital inspection makes it easier to let the customers know the status of their vehicle. We like the fact that we can create and manage estimates and send real-time customer quotes and keep track of approved or deferred work.

AMAZING TECH SUPPORT. Helped us get used to the program and showed us every step of the way.
They were there within 1 min to help.

Inconvénients

I don’t have any complaints at the moment.

Tekmetric

AutoFluent

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Mark, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Lauren

Make the switch

Publié le 31/01/2024

[sensitive content hidden] in implementation was phenomenal. She really helped us get up to speed, was available for all my questions, offered to host multiple meetings to ensure i was comfortable with the system before going live. Since going live with AutoLeap, We have seen an increase in customer communications, less missed appointments, and we can track tech efficiency with the time clock option. Overall, AutoLeap was a great move for my shop and we look forward to growing our shop with AutoLeap.

Avantages

Ease of access & cloud based platform can be accessed from any computer, unlike our previous SMS where we had to be at the shop to view reports , schedule and more. The help feature is fantastic when I'm experiencing an issue, I never have to leave AutoLeap or sit on an extended hold for tech support.

Inconvénients

Motor Repair Guide is not up to speed like Mitchell 1 or All data. There is a lot of missing / incorrect labor times in their catalog. Makes building estimates a bit harder vs Mitchell 1

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Lauren, thank you for the wonderful feedback! We will take your feedback into consideration for future updates. Thank you for choosing us.

tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

looking forward to success with Auto Leap

Publié le 10/08/2023

so far very good, myself and my staff are excited to master the program, it has saved me a lot of time just on the customer service side, and with communications.

Avantages

The product bridges the gap between old school and generation, y, z etc... many features make it very easy to provide excellent communications with a wide range of customers.

Inconvénients

While I am still getting to know features in the program, for now there is just a lot to learn, so many features and options. it is not what I like or don't like, it is just different than the software/program we have used for almost 19 years. I need to immerse myself and embrace the new features

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Tim, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

Cody

Review of auto leap

Publié le 02/12/2022

Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

Friendly service easy help and guidance above and beyond

Avantages

The con thing is huge along with labor times makes things quicker. Still a good amount of services that aren’t in there but that’s not on you. In time with updates this program is amazing

Inconvénients

Not all labor rates and jobs listed such as wiring harness installation, ecm pcm bcm reprogramming or flashing, just needs some updates

Just wasn’t what I needed

Housecall Pro

Pourquoi passer à AutoLeap

First person to guide me through quicker

Réponse de AutoLeap

Hi Cody, thanks for your feedback on Auto Leap! We're glad you find it helpful. We're constantly updating the software, so stay tuned for future improvements!